TheJester
Register

User Tag List

Thread: TheJester

1. ISO #1

TheJester

Okay... One more time. I was forced to post here again because of a troll.

Yes, the rumors are true. I am TheJester. I was using him for SFM 119 to see how it goes. I really enjoyed that a lot of people were trying to figure out whose smurf was he. I was surprised that my IP was unique. However, I did get a little bit carried away and played a few Forum Games.

I told Banshis who I was before playing and Slaol was the first one to figure me out on the first day. Cryptonic was next few weeks later and he publicized it.
    Were you surprised that he was me?

Remember: SERIOUS DISCUSSION!
    (Nevermind, someone moved this)
    Last edited by powerofdeath; November 26th, 2013 at 09:08 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: TheJester

This is general discussion, not serious, so...
    卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

y would u cheat in games tho
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    This is general discussion, not serious, so...
    卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

y would u cheat in games tho
    This thread was moved, and I wasn't exactly cheating. One of them didnt even start, and the other was indirectly played by a friend.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Cheaters never win.

I'm not surprised in the slightest, you're a weak player as it is. The fact you needed to cheat only cements my opinion.

I doubt you're not Meltingpaper, your word is worth about as much as shit weighs.

This is conduct unbecoming of a staff member, and so I hang my head in shame for those you've affected with your selfish acts.

Hope it was worth it, bud.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Well. I guess I have no comment. The site will deal with smurfs itself, systematically.

I have been enjoy playing PoD games so far so I guess he will still have a good ending after all.

The people own smurfs often think they control their smurfs.

Too bad, Smurf will also invade your mind every time you use it, through temptation and thrill experiences.

It is just a price you have to pay for your action.

Sometimes, the Voodoo doll becomes alive and replace the real you.

Always, swallow the consequences and move on.
    Last edited by louiswill; November 26th, 2013 at 11:47 PM.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    As far as i can tell no cheating occurred. The only thing that happened was a host allowing a person and his known smurf to both participate in a game (I'm told the host was alerted to smurf identity)
    But then we have PoD letting himself in his own game is cheating.
    Also, RLVG acted like he didn't know that they were the same when I told him.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Also, RLVG acted like he didn't know that they were the same when I told him.
    Well, I kind of suspected TheJester to be PoD.
    So I gave TheJester the Mortal role while PoD was a Victim to see how it would be played, if the role combinations is to get the better of him.

Of course due to the amount of replacements, I have to reroll all the roles.

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    PoD playing in his own game is indeed a little sketchy, but not nearly to the degree this seems to have been blown.
    Both are sketchy!!
    Dual-accounting a game and then hosting & playing a game is as sketchy it can be. Especially since you thought he told the hosts and he actually didn't tell the hosts. Did he tell you he told the hosts?

Also, it's not really being blown out of proportion in any way, imo. Calling someone out on doing something wrong towards other members isn't rage, it's just public shaming so he doesn't consider doing it again later.