S-FM 120 Explosive Collars - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: S-FM 120 Explosive Collars

Post 129.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    -vote Ganondorf
    -vote Ganondorf
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

Sup ya guys. My night was very lonely.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

8. ISO #208

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Sup ya guys. My night was very lonely.
    Are you linked?

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

Quote Originally Posted by Ganondorf View Post
    Derp I mean louisville is Sadist not Clementine
    Are you linked?

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

Indeed
    -unvote

What do you think of survivors who do not vote?

14. ISO #214

I think one of the survivor-claimers is lying. I think we should lynch one of the survivor claimers for several reasons:
    A) If we lynch a survivor claimer, we are guaranteed to AT LEAST be lynching one person who isn't town-aligned (either a survivor or a liar)
    B) If we lynch a survivor claimer and he is linked, then the Maniac cannot kill tonight
    C) There is a chance the survivor claimer could be linked with the Witch or Maniac

I find Citrus incredibly suspicious at this moment.
    AKA Othnia (Battle.net ID): formerly in FMs II-XII.

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Join the train, or we will turn against you.
    If you look at SFM 119, you will see how perfect neutral should play.
    If you dont side with us now, we will know that when its lylo, you will side with them.
    Survivor who took sides will meet an early death. Be careful about your choice of words and actions.

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

If we are to lynch, I highly advise we lynch Clementine. Nick, if you are not paired with Clementine, then this will guarantee you another night of survival and hopefully carry you over to a point where we can deal with the maniac and/or witch directly...
    AKA Othnia (Battle.net ID): formerly in FMs II-XII.

19. ISO #219

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Why join the train when town do not have any idea whom to lynch? As clementine said, we might hammer, but not lead trains.
    This is a setup town only has one investigative role.

This excuse works in other setup but not here.

Either you help push the tide or the tide will push you.

Considering you claimed first, I will be hostile toward Clementine first.

I have to say I also would vote Ganondorf because it serves personal purposes.

Then again, none of the candidate is at L2, claimed survivor should do what you should.

Survivor doesn't fear night but fear the day.

You want to skip every day phrase plainly serving your own goal.

However, if you want to do so, better lynch than not.

The longer the discussion, the more hate will point toward survivors.

Fires spread itself, no one can avoid.

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

Also, Survivors will not hammer anyone who linked to them.

It is bloody clear that hammer of survivor is not trustworthy in this setup.

Unless Survivor hammer each other to make it up, which clearly not possible.

Clementine said he will follow nick(most of time), this buddy ship means his hammer will be as soft as candy cotton.

22. ISO #222

You are just jealous about our survivor block. Using us survivors as scapegoat.
    I haven't voted any of you. You haven't taste my yoga fire of jealous yet.

23. ISO #223

I'm not afraid by your threats. Town is LYLO today. And you know it. Why don't you go lynch pairs. Higher chance to hit scum.

That said, with such town around, it makes me mad. I'm thinking of inviting Sadist to our block. Upgrade to neutral block. Now we have neutral power. Fear no scums nor town because we are influential.

Sadist can be lynched tomorrow.

24. ISO #224

I'm not afraid by your threats. Town is LYLO today. And you know it. Why don't you go lynch pairs. Higher chance to hit scum.

That said, with such town around, it makes me mad. I'm thinking of inviting Sadist to our block. Upgrade to neutral block. Now we have neutral power. Fear no scums nor town because we are influential.

Sadist can be lynched tomorrow.
    Of course, a setup without jailor and vigilante, verbal threat will deliver little fear.

I will strike when chance is ripe.

Do not forget who I am.

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

This is retarded..
    That means you actually fear.

This flaw means you are losing composure.

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    Why kill an active person over an inactive person. In the long run the inactives if they are town are going to hurt us.
    1) highest priority is to eliminate scum
    2) scum will defend themselves. Ganon popped in then disappeared again - I think if he were town he would stick around more. He also threw suspicion on me, so he's either not reading the thread carefully (cleared by sheriff) or he wants to be tunneled aka sadist.

Dames did the same thing, but at least a vote was moved. Ganon is likely the only viable lynch today - especially when he leaves his vote on clem and disappears. It means he stands by a clem lynch or no lynch at all if he doesn't show up again.

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    Why kill an active person over an inactive person. In the long run the inactives if they are town are going to hurt us.
    Scummy to suggest.
    Ganondorf hasn't acted in the interests of town with his insistence to lynch survivors. It has no bearing on if they are survivors or not, it is simply the fact that he sought to waste our lynch power to kill people who are not priorities.

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

I think one of the survivor-claimers is lying. I think we should lynch one of the survivor claimers for several reasons:
    A) If we lynch a survivor claimer, we are guaranteed to AT LEAST be lynching one person who isn't town-aligned (either a survivor or a liar)
    B) If we lynch a survivor claimer and he is linked, then the Maniac cannot kill tonight
    C) There is a chance the survivor claimer could be linked with the Witch or Maniac

I find Citrus incredibly suspicious at this moment.
    Well by this post he is essentially saying he is a survivor. The only reason he assumes one of them is lying unless he is the sadist. So I guess we will still end up killing someone who isn't town with a lynch through him.
    -vote Ganondorf

Deathworlds is still scummy imo with his claim of citizen then left and never talked again.

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

Happy thanksgiving!

Sorry I've been so inactive. I think louiswill is the real sheriff, and I'm also completely in favor of lynching neutrals. That being said, Ganon has seemed a little scummy, aiming straight for the neutrals without much desire to scumhunt. He is my link partner, so I ask that I be allowed to hammer if that decision is made

39. ISO #239

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Just go with Ganondorf. Its to late to switch in the day.
    This. We may have more to work on as the game progresses, but for the time being I see an extreme lack of arguments against a ganon lynch.

Additionally please be careful with vote placement everyone, because it can help communicate who you're linked with.

@Survivor it's really lucky you guys have an auto-vest just saying.

How do you guys feel about claiming who you're linked with in last wills?

40. ISO #240

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaCrown View Post
    Happy thanksgiving!

Sorry I've been so inactive. I think louiswill is the real sheriff, and I'm also completely in favor of lynching neutrals. That being said, Ganon has seemed a little scummy, aiming straight for the neutrals without much desire to scumhunt. He is my link partner, so I ask that I be allowed to hammer if that decision is made
    Happy Thanksgiving!

At this point I'd prefer an early hammer over the possibility of none at all. I do believe your link aim, and I guess you're soft claiming victim with that?

I'm just concerned we won't pull a lynch off, especially as we need every town vote we have to pull a lynch off, so you can naturally see the fear with leaving the hammer to someone. If you do end up with the hammer please drop it as early as you can. Keep in mind doc can heal you tonight if a lynch is completed (or do they die together instantly? Can't check setup on phone sorry)

41. ISO #241

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaCrown View Post
    Happy thanksgiving!

Ganon and Carolina linked together... Alright

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    The Day 2 has began, but not for everyone... The Maniac has finally started to kill him victims.

Two people were found dead - RVLG and Kusco. Apparently they have been chained together by the collars, and with one press of the trigger their heads were blown off.

RLVG's role was Victim.

Kusco's role was Victim. He left a last will:

Will the remaining victims show the same passivety as they did in Day 1 or they'll go back in action?

6 votes to hammer.
    When is the end time?

44. ISO #244

The day will end at the same time as before, which is 3 hours from now, if no lynch is made.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250