S-FM 120 Explosive Collars
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Post S-FM 120 Explosive Collars

Welcome to S-FM Explosive Collars!

You have been captured by an unknown maniac. You woke up on the abandoned island with several other victims, and the first thing you see is that everyone, including you, have been forced to wear an electronic collar rigged with explosives. Worse yet, your collar's frequency have been linked with another person's collar. If that person dies, the resulting electric signal will set up the explosives, killing you as well. And if you die, your linked "partner" will also die. And you are not the only pair whose lives are linked together. Everyone else has their lives linked in pairs - in some way or other. Although the number of people is not even, everyone is wearing electronic collars, and it seems that the culprit can also change the frequency of collars any way he wants. Naturally, you came to the deduction that the Maniac is in the island as well... and for his own amusement, he chose to hide among his victims! Now you need to cooperate with each other in order to find that Maniac and eliminate him before people start to die in pairs...

Current victims:

clementine
    Citrus
    Banshis
    RLVG
    powerofdeath
    liouswill
    Kusco
    CarolinaCrown
    deathworlds
    Ganondorf
    Nick
    Kirshe
    Damus_Graves

Day 1 begins now. The day will last roughly 24 hours and end at this time: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...2013+23.00+MSK

7 votes to hammer.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: S-FM 120 Explosive Collars

Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    The maniac doesn't want me linked

Fuck him. I guess he wants the witch to target me.

Witch, I know you're out there. You can suck a bag of dicks if you visit me.
    -vote Kusco

Kusco, your scum meta is too obvious.
    It is that easy to tell the difference between your behavior as town and behavior as scum. Remember SFM 119? You were lynched day 1!

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    During linking :
    - Are both informed? Or is it that one is informed of being connected to another only?
    Each person gets informed separately from other. So yeah, they both know that their lives are linked.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    Why would you claim that immediately?
    I am either linked or unlinked right now. If I am linked, it doesn't do much harm to me if I'm roleblocked and just a victim. If I'm unlinked then I would try to make it look like such an inviting target to kill that the witch would have to think it over.

Since I'm unlinked to anyone and am all alone, I make myself an obvious target for the witch. I am a target that is too good to be true. Or am I?

Learn to think about the possibilities.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    I am either linked or unlinked right now. If I am linked, it doesn't do much harm to me if I'm roleblocked and just a victim. If I'm unlinked then I would try to make it look like such an inviting target to kill that the witch would have to think it over.

Since I'm unlinked to anyone and am all alone, I make myself an obvious target for the witch. I am a target that is too good to be true. Or am I?

Learn to think about the possibilities.
    I can think plenty thanks, I just wanted to see your reactionary post.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

We should have sheriff reveal the next day and have doctor heal him. There is only 1 PR beside Sheriff. Sheriff getting killed from his linked will have nothing to do with him revealed or not. He will die either way. I highly doubt that Witch and Maniac is paired with Town PRs, since it would be too easy for the town.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    We should have sheriff reveal the next day and have doctor heal him. There is only 1 PR beside Sheriff. Sheriff getting killed from his linked will have nothing to do with him revealed or not. He will die either way. I highly doubt that Witch and Maniac is paired with Town PRs, since it would be too easy for the town.
    Better.

15. ISO #15

I didnt read the set up lol.
    Still a good call. And even if the maniac targets the sheriff's partner, the sheriff survives if he's docc'd. The maniac will KNOW who his partner is, but he's still safe. As long as the doc is anonymous, we're in good shape.

16. ISO #16

It is a good day to die! please link me with Damus, so I can Rest in Peace!
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

17. ISO #17

I am going to assume Citrus is the witch, if I am sheriff, I will announce my scan on him tomorrow.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    I am going to assume Citrus is the witch, if I am sheriff, I will announce my scan on him tomorrow.
    Are you saying you think I'm witch because you may be a PR and a PR is probably linked to witch, or because you just think I'm the witch? Feel free to reread the setup before answering.

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsche View Post
    Why did sheriff out when Witch can perma roleblock him?

-vote powerofdeath

@louis if you think Citrus is the witch why don't we just lynch him?
    Because I can scan? Why would I risk to have some "explosive" day 1 and continues with a possible witch kill than have a nice night 1??

Witch will do what witch want to do anyway.

Random and wild instinct is what you will need when Town investigative <= 2

If witch choose to block, witch will fail its kills.

No pain no gain huh? no lead or no death? which is worse?

I am not a addictive dice roller if you want to dig my play style.

Plus, I want maniac to link me with Damus.

It is the sweetest irony that my grave is not attended by gravekeeper.

Also, why your -vote is not in red color?

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    Are you saying you think I'm witch because you may be a PR and a PR is probably linked to witch, or because you just think I'm the witch? Feel free to reread the setup before answering.
    Please feel ease,

I think it is fair to assume anyone to be witch, and you are Citrus, the most fruity kind.

So, lets say, I just "think" you are a witch.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Kusco is not linked, one hundred percent point one not.

Witch please visit him tonight, do what I say, you will not regret, witch, just DO it.

Therefore, I will not vote Kusco.

Oh and, if any of you have no opinion at all.

PoD is the one you sheeple want to follow,

He is a great player who knows many players from past experiences.

He is very trustworthy especially when he starts to vote day 1.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Oh snap the uber-buddying: too obvious to be scum, or WIFOM?
    AKA Othnia (Battle.net ID): formerly in FMs II-XII.

27. ISO #27

Witch and Maniac's win condition is to see all victims dead. Does that include the sheriff and doctor?
    Sheriff and doctors are also victims, except they are not bankers and bakers. Haha.

Well actually:

Victim means two things in setup:

1 Victim Alignment
    2 Victim as a RoleCard

(Samething as cultists as both role and card)

Right? Voodoo Host?

So Sheriff and doctors are also Victims, who are players with victim alignment.

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by Ganondorf View Post
    This is a setup require no budding.

PoD has a good chunk of possible right guess on Kusco.

It is quite right, also only idiot or crazy Maniac will push lynch.

PoD is quite good in my eye.

29. ISO #29

Sup ya doucheapples. I personally don't trust
    -vote louiswill
    . It seems to me he is scum playing as town power.

But then again I'm just here to get the ball rolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

Kusco is not linked, one hundred percent point one not.

Witch please visit him tonight, do what I say, you will not regret, witch, just DO it.

Therefore, I will not vote Kusco.

Oh and, if any of you have no opinion at all.

Attachment 15034

But in all serious, you are asking the witch to kill Kusco? Interesting. This post is giving off a huge buddying with me xD

-vote powerofdeath

Something seems... off about you... here, have my speculative vote
    I haven't played in a month or so, expect me to be rusty. I am changing my meta and my scumhunting skill.

I've noticed this. Could be WiFoM, but one time he was scum, he revealed his role on Day 1 and got lynched, so expect anything.

This is a setup require no budding.

PoD has a good chunk of possible right guess on Kusco.

It is quite right, also only idiot or crazy Maniac will push lynch.

PoD is quite good in my eye.
    Buddying could be important to wifom or to protect someone. Don't forget that the maniac know all pairs and non pairs. I also sorta agree that Maniac wouldn't want to push lynch so he could kill, but at the same time, maniac is trying to look like town so he would want to try to push a lynch.

32. ISO #32

I am paired, so I can not be killed by witch.

Budding is very not useful in this game, because deaths are in pairs.

If you are town buddying, Maniac can simply link you up and kill.

3 Facts will make Maniac stay away from me:
    I assume Citrus witch,
    I am not linked with PoD,
    I requested to be linked with Damus,

thats why the budding won't actually do anything,

because unless Maniac is stupid enough to waste a night kill me, witch can not even kill me off. LoL.

Also because I am paired, so becareful the maniac might want to do the one stone two birds strategy to lynch me right now.

33. ISO #33

@deathworlds scum playing town power doesn't make sense because cop would just cc him (1 for 1s benefit town). He might be sadist though, but I don't know why you'd try to lynch sadist.

@louisworlds I'd rather we have clears than no clears. We're going to be wittled down enough just by lynching people. No point focusing on what's already said and done though.

-vote playerofdeath

Back to this, why were you baiting sheriff to claim? Also, this last post of yours is pinging me in a lot of ways:

Attachment 15034

But in all serious, you are asking the witch to kill Kusco? Interesting. This post is giving off a huge buddying with me xD
    Who is he buddying with?

I haven't played in a month or so, expect me to be rusty. I am changing my meta and my scumhunting skill.
    I automatically dislike people that make excuses for stuff, 9/10 they're scum trying to get sympathy from town. A townie doesn't need sympathy he just needs to lynch scum.

Buddying could be important to wifom or to protect someone. Don't forget that the maniac know all pairs and non pairs. I also sorta agree that Maniac wouldn't want to push lynch so he could kill, but at the same time, maniac is trying to look like town so he would want to try to push a lynch.
    What you're saying here, is that it's scummy to push a lynch, but also scummy to not push a lynch. I don't understand why you are waffling so much. Is there really a need?
    Isn't this fun?
    Isn't this what life's all about?
    Isn't this a dream come true?
    Isn't this a nightmare, too?

34. ISO #34

I do ask Witch to kill Kusco, so none of others who appears less ambiguity will not die/roleblocked.

Usually suspicious town, or say, failed WiFom will backfire.

Plus the chance he being an actual scum,

If we actually has a vigilante, I will let vigilante do it(such as NoctiZ, who shoot all scums and wifoms)

But we don't have one, so I suggest witch to kill him.

Or witch might not, who knows? worth a try anyway.

35. ISO #35

@louiswill: Tbh I'd rather have clears and risk people's deaths. It's not like Witch is a guaranteed kill so long as people don't claim unlinked. No point crying over spilt milk though I suppose.

@death: I don't think louis is scum lying, if he was there'd probably be a cc. 1 for 1s are really good in a game with 2 scum. I suppose he might be sadist but eh I doubt it.

-vote powerofdeath

Back to this, didn't really answer why he thought that cop outing was a good idea, unless that was covered by "derp ignore anything I said". Also his last post has been pinging me:

Attachment 15034

Buddying with who? The witch?

I don't like it in mafia when people make excuses like this. I see a lot more scum asking for sympathy than town.

Waffling about WIFOM is completely pointless.
    Isn't this fun?
    Isn't this what life's all about?
    Isn't this a dream come true?
    Isn't this a nightmare, too?

36. ISO #36

Regular Tendency (unless someone try to wifom, or desperate to survive, dice rollers, other extreme situation etc.)
    1. Maniac, Witch, Linked pair will dodge Lynch.
    2. Unlinked people want to dodge witch
    3. Sheriff and Doctor will dodge everything.
    4. Only sheriff/doctor/neutral would counter claim when town still holds majority.

Anything wrong?

@PoD I had confidence to walk off the stand as CJ that day, the fact that many causal town players, even Bunny, did not vote to lynch me. The three evils tried to look good by lynch me off, which benefited them nothing but out themselves.

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I think this is un-true. Being naturally scummy, it would be easy enough for them as a meta.
    Thats exactly why I suggest witch go to him for a successful night 1 kill without any detective behind.

I know doctor will not heal this one anyway.

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I'll uh. I'll read later. Busy atm. But im here.

Role claim:

Citizen

There is no citizen.

Damus always pays attention.

So he is pretending already, unforgivable.

vote]Damus_Graves[/vote

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Fail vote.
    How did you tell

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

Did you know that a rose by any other name is still full of thorns?
    full of filter posts which sting my heart.

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50