Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM 120 Explosive Collars

I'm just going to be awesome, and claim Victim
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

^^
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

So I got my posts approved by a mod, which is why I haven't really said anything. They're on page 2, but they're basically the same post, sent twice in confusion regarding why my original one didn't get through.

@Ganondorf: Mind outing those reasons? Reasons for why someone is scummy should always be out in the open so we can push them for it.

@Kusco: Why are you fishing for links?
    Isn't this fun?
    Isn't this what life's all about?
    Isn't this a dream come true?
    Isn't this a nightmare, too?

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Announcing now that I'm the other survivor. Will form voting block with Nick. I know 2 PRs based on meta. Won't reveal them because I could be revealing the doc/riff OR I could be revealing the maniac/witch/sadist and I don't want any sides to turn against me.

Policy:
    1. will vote with Nick
    2. will vote to hammer if someone is in hammer range that Nick did not vote for
    3. If I get targeted at all at night (links, checked by riff, attacked by witch) then I'm turning against whichever side that was
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsche View Post
    So I got my posts approved by a mod, which is why I haven't really said anything. They're on page 2, but they're basically the same post, sent twice in confusion regarding why my original one didn't get through.

@Ganondorf: Mind outing those reasons? Reasons for why someone is scummy should always be out in the open so we can push them for it.

@Kusco: Why are you fishing for links?
    I presume you are referring to me asking if Citrus/Louiswill are linked. I honestly think that was some legitimate slip there. If it is a slip, I think that the town ought to know it.

@Louiswill, Explain why linking yourself with Damus helps the maniac. I only ask because you won't explain why it helps town.

Also, I think you're a little presumptuous for calling yourself a "director"

God the shit I have to deal with...

13. ISO #113

Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    I presume you are referring to me asking if Citrus/Louiswill are linked. I honestly think that was some legitimate slip there. If it is a slip, I think that the town ought to know it.

@Louiswill, Explain why linking yourself with Damus helps the maniac. I only ask because you won't explain why it helps town.

Also, I think you're a little presumptuous for calling yourself a "director"

God the shit I have to deal with...
    I am still waiting for Louiswill to respond, not you

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

@someone,

Knowing that Nick and I are survivors and that you are [redacted], extrapolate that [redacted] is [redacted] since you are likely on the same side due to [redacted].
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

@kusco I'm not going to argue that link myself with Damus just help either side.

Plus, if it helps Maniac, then as a Town would that count as a softgamethrow? This is again. You intend to make me dig my own grave by set some trap questions.

It is just a fair request as much as "Mafia come to me give me a role block if you have a consort!"

So we have two survivor claimers already yet not counter claim, lets assume they are both legit if no sheriff report.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

20. ISO #120

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Just to add more fun. I'm linked with someone.
    That makes me doesn't want to lynch you at all today.

Talking about lynch, seriously how many voters here are serious?
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    I am still waiting for Louiswill to respond, not you
    Pardon me? What respond? I think I either missed it or something.

I shallowly know all setup, feel free to ask me away.

I just assume you are a witch, that's all.

@Kusco, I am no director, if you read carefully. I am just an amateur actor who comes to the show do some random stuff and have fun.

@PoD I would assume you are linked with RLVG so I will spare my vote on this case.

23. ISO #123

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    Pardon me? What respond? I think I either missed it or something.

I shallowly know all setup, feel free to ask me away.

I just assume you are a witch, that's all.

@Kusco, I am no director, if you read carefully. I am just an amateur actor who comes to the show do some random stuff and have fun.

@PoD I would assume you are linked with RLVG so I will spare my vote on this case.
    Yes I am linked with RLVG; come kill me!

24. ISO #124

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Yes I am linked with RLVG; come kill me!
    Derrr, well maniac will have to visit a linked person if no lynch.

THEN HEY MANIACCC YOU HEARD WHAT HE SSAAAAYS!

25. ISO #125

Alright so, I am at L-3, just what I wanted
    Dat reaction.

Actually, my reason for pushing a PoD lynch isn't because I think he's scum: it's because, if I was the maniac, I would link myself with PoD as a player that the town wouldn't want to lose. If we don't lynch a linked player today, the maniac will likely kill a linked pair tonight, so I figure we might as well try to take out the maniac in the process...
    AKA Othnia (Battle.net ID): formerly in FMs II-XII.

26. ISO #126

The time has run out. Nobody was lynched today.

Night 1 is coming, you can submit your night actions to me. Night 1 will end in 24 hours from now (might also start a little bit earlier once all night actions are set in).

Will you survive this scary night?

Last edited by Cryptonic; November 27th, 2013 at 11:46 AM.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

27. ISO #127

The Day 2 has began, but not for everyone... The Maniac has finally started to kill him victims.

Two people were found dead - RVLG and Kusco. Apparently they have been chained together by the collars, and with one press of the trigger their heads were blown off.

RLVG's role was Victim.

Kusco's role was Victim. He left a last will:

So yeah, I lied about not being linked. I was linked to RLVG and yeah.

Watch out for Damus. He's trying to be interesting this game.

Clem and Nick are dirty neutrals. Watch them carefully.

PoD, you are an idiot. What have I been telling you about the meta bullshit? I'm town this game and you thought I was scum because of my meta lol

Louiswill, you're a fucking enigma. You're sentences grammar cancer fucking. GET SOME FUCKING CLARITY HERE.

Citrus you are linked to Louiswill. I'm pretty sure of it. You also didn't respond to my question... faggot.
    Will the remaining victims show the same passivety as they did in Day 1 or they'll go back in action?

6 votes to hammer.

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

28. ISO #128

Edit: Okay, I'll be an idiot just this once... I have resetted the votes now. Good luck!

[resetcount][./resetcount]

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

I feel so bad for people that have died and are checking into the thread to see that - worst feeling in the world when it's me.

Kusco and RLVG were the only outed pair if I recall correctly? Maniac knows all pairings. Thus I conclude that the Maniac will prefer to kill outed pairs when possible. This leads me to the soft conclusion that the Maniac may be unpaired - or paired to someone they believe would have a very low probability of getting themselves lynched d1.

@Kusco I know exactly what I wanted to say when I said it

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

I feel so bad for people that have died and are checking into the thread to see that - worst feeling in the world when it's me.

Kusco and RLVG were the only outed pair if I recall correctly? Maniac knows all pairings. Thus I conclude that the Maniac will prefer to kill outed pairs when possible. This leads me to the soft conclusion that the Maniac may be unpaired - or paired to someone they believe would have a very low probability of getting themselves lynched d1.

@Kusco I know exactly what I wanted to say when I said it
    I think that kill was meant to show the witch that he was paired so the witch wouldn't waste a night action on him. RLVG didn't say much so he most likely did the kill to take Kusco out.

36. ISO #136

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    I think that kill was meant to show the witch that he was paired so the witch wouldn't waste a night action on him. RLVG didn't say much so he most likely did the kill to take Kusco out.
    True, though the Witch would have likely targeted him last night if she believed it, since the only downside would have been a random'ed RB (esp since neither of the pair were the Witch obviously)

37. ISO #137

True, though the Witch would have likely targeted him last night if she believed it, since the only downside would have been a random'ed RB (esp since neither of the pair were the Witch obviously)
    Yea. The witch might have visited them, but too early in the day and not everyone is here so we don't know who got roleblocked. If no roleblock claims we can assume the witch visited Kusco.

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

Plenty of people are here it's just that they're not saying anything.

I guess I'll return to me
    -vote powerofdeath
    because noting new has come up. Check out my second page post(s) for reasons.

Is it the norm here to not out reasons for finding someone scummy? Can someone explain that to me because on my other forum that's considered bad practice.
    Isn't this fun?

44. ISO #144

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsche View Post
    Plenty of people are here it's just that they're not saying anything.

I guess I'll return to me
    -vote powerofdeath
    because noting new has come up. Check out my second page post(s) for reasons.

Is it the norm here to not out reasons for finding someone scummy? Can someone explain that to me because on my other forum that's considered bad practice.
    The way I read the set up, The witch have to target the sheriff AND his linking partner in order to roleblock both of them. If we keep his linking partner hidden, he cant be roleblocked.
    Confirm please

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

lol Kusco.

By my night result, Citrus is not suspicious. That's All.

Guess who is blocked last night?

47. ISO #147

-vote Kirsche

I saw him in the Currently 2 users browsing thread.

Active lurk is not nice.

Speak or Die.

48. ISO #148

@PoD That is how the witch works, yeah. Ok, so sheriff outing is fine then.

Do you have anything to say in response to what I said?

@Nick: But what happens if you're not voting someone? Is it not the norm to push them as well as the one you're voting? I ask because of Kusco's reaction to me asking who he found scummy.
    Isn't this fun?

49. ISO #149

-unvote

Good, he speaks.

Another question, are you linked today?

50. ISO #150

The way I read the set up, The witch have to target the sheriff AND his linking partner in order to roleblock both of them. If we keep his linking partner hidden, he cant be roleblocked.
    Confirm please
    And the maniac then comes and kills him. No that's a bad idea, because it means a lynch is necessary to prevent this.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    lol Kusco.

By my night result, Citrus is not suspicious. That's All.

Guess who is blocked last night?
    Did you not read? Not sure if WIFOM, but if you just outed the Maniac is gunning for you soon as he can. And if your partner is discovered the witch will RB like no other.