Question: I'm confused
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Question: I'm confused

I've played mafia a long time now, and I got a new laptop. Loaded SC2 on it, and I'm connected to the same IP address, and the same email account on battle.net. But it shows my account is reset back to zero on Mafia, and it won't let me host a game. Every time I try to host, it bumps me down to player 2.

Would anyone be willing to enlighten me on what's happening so I can understand it? 'Cause it'll suck losing 4k pts. Thanks.

2. ISO #2

Re: Question: I'm confused

Quote Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
    I've played mafia a long time now, and I got a new laptop. Loaded SC2 on it, and I'm connected to the same IP address, and the same email account on battle.net. But it shows my account is reset back to zero on Mafia, and it won't let me host a game. Every time I try to host, it bumps me down to player 2.

Would anyone be willing to enlighten me on what's happening so I can understand it? 'Cause it'll suck losing 4k pts. Thanks.
    Your Mafia bank is saved on your computer, not server side.
    Check out: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...sfering-points for information on how to transfer your bank to your new laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Question: I'm confused

Quote Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
    Thank you I will do that... and... umm... is that the guy from Mad Men?
    why yes it is
    he's so dreamy

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,