1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

Re: M-FM XX Voodoo

Jean I was about to post the same thing look

If I was jailor I would prob vote an active but non claimed player

However I also added

I would not jail a cit claimed cause there prob telling the truth but with my active non claimed player unless there a VITPR(Very important town power role) I would execute because that's prob the only I could jàil this game

5. ISO #155

If I was a Jailor, I would use the Jailing as part of three mechanics.

1 comes first, 2 & 3 are combined if there's no scum.

The first is to kill scum while roleblocking them from taking action.
    The second is to protect town that require protection depending on how all situations play out.
    The third, more interesting, becomes a social network that I share a code with my captive in order to communicate between us for feedback and clues.

That's a fuel for inspiration right there.

6. ISO #156

Quote Originally Posted by Peinier View Post

However I also added

I would not jail a cit claimed cause there prob telling the truth but with my active non claimed player unless there a VITPR(Very important town power role) I would execute because that's prob the only I could jàil this game
    The issue I see though, is that a jailor could be culted at any time. So, I think there are some important things for the jailor to remember:
    .*8/*
    1: Keep anonymity in the chat
    2: Reveal yourself immediately during the day when a chance to lynch a cult/neut is possible.

Hopefully at this point, a Preacher and Doctor are available to chain the jailor to keep him available until at least his executions are used.

7. ISO #157

However I also added

Not to mention that they would just claim citizen to the jailor, and only use of jailing them would be exeution, which would be unpredictable and one use of execution.

8. ISO #158

Peiner is scum. Voted Napoleon with no real reason given, then started buddying hard with Hedouville. Then sheeped H-ville's vote on Belaire without giving a reason. Post 142 he trolls as he rides a lynch train to a mislynch. As stated earlier, scum won't be lynched because they have allies that won't vote for them and it's unlikely they will slip enough d1 to get 10 players to vote them.

9. ISO #159

GTFO Oge u scummy fuck

Listen I fully agreed to what galdaud put to vote belaire

I think you are suggesting me and my bro H-bills r scum we may be buddying but were not scum

Post 142 is a troll post directed at the 2 trolliest people in game

I voted napolean as a troll vote for trolly reasons

And I sounds your soft buddying wit belaire

10. ISO #160

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Jacques Dessalines View Post
    If I were a jailor, I would jail an active, unclaimed player. Enough claims in the last will could benefit us later on.

However I also added

Spoiler : note :

Quote Originally Posted by Laveaux View Post
    If I was a Jailor, I would use the Jailing as part of three mechanics.

1 comes first, 2 & 3 are combined if there's no scum.

The first is to kill scum while roleblocking them from taking action.
    The second is to protect town that require protection depending on how all situations play out.
    The third, more interesting, becomes a social network that I share a code with my captive in order to communicate between us for feedback and clues.

That's a fuel for inspiration right there.
    Spoiler : jail choice :

Spoiler : questions :

11. ISO #161

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Oge View Post
    Peiner is scum. Voted Napoleon with no real reason given, then started buddying hard with Hedouville. Then sheeped H-ville's vote on Belaire without giving a reason. Post 142 he trolls as he rides a lynch train to a mislynch. As stated earlier, scum won't be lynched because they have allies that won't vote for them and it's unlikely they will slip enough d1 to get 10 players to vote them.
    Spoiler : Allies :

12. ISO #162

GTFO Oge u scummy fuck

Listen I fully agreed to what galdaud put to vote belaire

I think you are suggesting me and my bro H-bills r scum we may be buddying but were not scum

Post 142 is a troll post directed at the 2 trolliest people in game

I voted napolean as a troll vote for trolly reasons

And I sounds your soft buddying wit belaire
    No, I'm suggesting you are scum buddying with H-ville because he has a strong town read, even if it is unorthodox. You are likely cult leader, being careful not to make enemies while sheeping other player's vote reasons so that when a mislynch occurs, you can claim they made a good point.

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Oge View Post
    No, I'm suggesting you are scum buddying with H-ville because he has a strong town read, even if it is unorthodox. You are likely cult leader, being careful not to make enemies while sheeping other player's vote reasons so that when a mislynch occurs, you can claim they made a good point.
    Spoiler : Point :

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

Salutations, mes amis, je suis retourné. It seems good discussion a continué. Personnellement, only Hedouville semble suspect, but only very slightly. His images make it difficile de comprendre his caractère. Other than that, I cannot discerner quoi que ce soit. Without véritable information, there no de conclusion.

Aussi, I do not think nécessairement vérifier tous les Citoyens as soon as possible. Certes, maçon should essayer de convertir them, but it is not probable que le Culte ou Neutres réclameraient des rôles easily à vérifier.

I think investigatives doivent vérifier les lurkers, since they posent le plus de menace.

21. ISO #171

All those posts I saw was No no and no. No to you, and no to him...you are scum, he is scum....

To the jailor topic:

All methods have its disadvantage.

As a town killer in a cultist setup, however, will be a particularly sensitive decision.

I hope we can hear report everyday so we know jailor's existence and if he/she is converted.

As to target, I think each one will be just as good, except jailing the three citizen claimers might result a dice rolling.

There are three citizens confirmed in list anyway.

To Lurkers:

I think pressure votes is better than sending investigator.

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

I was essentially saying:

Greetings, my friends, I have returned. It seems good discussion has gone on. Personally, only Hedouville seems suspicious, but only very slightly. His images make it difficult to understand his character. Other than that, I cannot discern anything. Without truthful information, there cannot be a conclusion.

Also, I do not think necessarily think that the Citizen claims should be checked as soon as possible. Certainly, Masons should convert them, but it is unlikely that the Cult or Neutrals would claim roles easily verified.

I think the investigatives should check the lurkers, since they pose more of a threat.

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine Flon View Post
    All those posts I saw was No no and no. No to you, and no to him...you are scum, he is scum....
    Spoiler : summary :

You were analysis some personality and saying that aim at lurker and sending investigator. right? Though I missed 50% of it.

Missonary please do not come to my house.
    Spoiler : Missionary :

hmm....

Well, at least I agree that lurkers pose a threat.

If possible, I hope to keep lurker population less than some threshold percentage by either pressure vote or other things.
    Spoiler : lurk :

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

Quote Originally Posted by Port-au-Prince View Post
    hedouville is either town atm or a master of wifom. sure the pictures make it hard to find "scumtells" perse but they draw much more attention than i imagine any cult leader ever would want to.

i suspect that capois lamort might use his french personality for codespeak later in the game but i dont know why
    Naw I wan't going to, but the mods told me I had to stop anyways. And that's why I'm only slightly suspicious of Hedouville. There really is not enough information Day 1 to get any good reads.

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

Quote Originally Posted by Port-au-Prince View Post
    hedouville is either town atm or a master of wifom. sure the pictures make it hard to find "scumtells" perse but they draw much more attention than i imagine any cult leader ever would want to.

i suspect that capois lamort might use his french personality for codespeak later in the game but i dont know why
    Spoiler : WIFOM :

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

Why did Toussant claim "important town power role" when doing so is likely anti-town? We don't know if there's a preacher in the masons. He asks for a doctor on him. The odds are 1/3 that a neutral killer could kill tonight. Town killers shouldn't attack anyone on night 1. That's even ignoring the fact that a serial killer might not even have targeted him tonight.
    Sorry I did not know that a doctor could not heal to prevent a conversion. Well since I already claimed it please protect me tonight.

I still do not understand Hedouville posts. What does it mean all the buttons and some of them are grey but some are regular? Please explain. I do not have that kind of computer.

40. ISO #190

Quote Originally Posted by Toussant L'Ouverturer View Post
    Sorry I did not know that a doctor could not heal to prevent a conversion. Well since I already claimed it please protect me tonight.

I still do not understand Hedouville posts. What does it mean all the buttons and some of them are grey but some are regular? Please explain. I do not have that kind of computer.
    I do not have that kind of computer.
    Spoiler : wait :

41. ISO #191

In any old school windows , grey means the choice that user cannot click.

When Hedouville posy anything to ask questions,

he means you can not select the answer of the grey one.

It is just simple as that.

If you let me, such as the really simple scew you pic,

It means he screws you (as the window pop up)

You can not screw back, you can only say sorry or alt + f4.

I do not accuse you guys to be pretending stupid on him, but now it is explained.

If I explained right, give me a +1 UP heart.

42. ISO #192

About neutral killer:

Think NK as its most basic form of two functions.

1. Can Kill
    2. Win against majority

It increase KNP and thus put a time limit on any majority group.

I hope it is a joker even though Hedouville blocked off the option.

However, in a term of drama,

An arsonist will suit this setup better. I think host likely put an arsonist.

43. ISO #193

I do not accuse you guys to be pretending stupid on him, but now it is explained.

Spoiler : +1 :

Spoiler : stupid ppl :

44. ISO #194

About neutral killer:

1. Can Kill
    2. Win against majority

Spoiler : info :

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

About neutral killer:

1. Can Kill
    2. Win against majority

KNP = Something to do with the number of kills?

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

Oh does he mean that he says the part above the buttons.
    The buttons are responses he wants back from us?
    But then why are some of the options grey if we can not click them? Why include the grey ones?

49. ISO #199

Oh, it looks like Sanite Belare have really taken this game seriosly. So I guess there is no need in additional pressure.

Personally I think that a serial killer could be present in this game. Furthermore, hidden any can also be a netral killer, so there could be two of then at once. However there is another thing that worries me. Earlier on, I said about town power roles that could be converted by the cult. Worst case, we could probaby lose 2 of power roles to both cults right after the first night. Should we use some precautions here or leave everything to lady luck?

While some of you think that the real game begins on the Day 2, I think that we should use some kind of step-ahead method to reduce our potential losses to cults. Do you have any thoughts about that?

50. ISO #200