M-FM XX Voodoo Gamethread - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: M-FM XX Voodoo

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre Petion View Post
    In the OoO what counts as "witching" and "charms"?
    Is the dreamweaver in either category? Or is the deamweaver just in the "investigative roles" category?
    If someone use the charm, they will be immune to witching
    Charms is before witching

Dreamweavers will be based on the drug feedback.

2. ISO #652

I will be back before the day ends. I am not satisfied with Touss' 'defense' but I will lay off for now.
    -vote unvote

I hope to god the masons have the right roles to keep important town roles from becoming cult. If not, then we may have lost a shitton of information. Considering that Touss has done quite a few stupid stunts - claiming PR in cult game, failing to copy and paste code - I think if he becomes culted, the information could also be incredibly worthless. Something to think about. I'm going to hide this in a great wall of text, please bear with me. To that person whose name starts with an R, lurks, and voted anacona twice, I want you to post in all caps the next time you post. Touss, I want to compromise here, could you throw me a bone? Could you give us some indication of what type of scum your information incriminates? It's not quite a role claim and it's not quite a feedback claim. It sets up a claim for tomorrow by giving the rest of us an indication of what information we could expect. Baiss, be aware that I will be back before the day ends. If you don't post or defend yourself adequately I am dedicating my vote to bring you closer to a lynch. Just because I'm not on the voting train right now doesn't mean that I'm not going to vote later on. Charlie, I wouldn't ask to be a part of the mind meld chat. That's pretty suspect. I can think of a few scum reasons to get into that chat. The MM (why the fuck have people been calling Mind Melder, MD? MinD melder?) should choose based on his own reads. We still haven't heard from Mack, and Lave has gone AWOL. What is up with that? There had better be a good reason for the inactivity. Again, sorry for the wall of text.

3. ISO #653

Quote Originally Posted by Sanite Belaire View Post
    I will be back before the day ends. I am not satisfied with Touss' 'defense' but I will lay off for now.
    -vote unvote

I hope to god the masons have the right roles to keep important town roles from becoming cult. If not, then we may have lost a shitton of information. Considering that Touss has done quite a few stupid stunts - claiming PR in cult game, failing to copy and paste code - I think if he becomes culted, the information could also be incredibly worthless. Something to think about. I'm going to hide this in a great wall of text, please bear with me. To that person whose name starts with an R, lurks, and voted anacona twice, I want you to post in all caps the next time you post. Touss, I want to compromise here, could you throw me a bone? Could you give us some indication of what type of scum your information incriminates? It's not quite a role claim and it's not quite a feedback claim. It sets up a claim for tomorrow by giving the rest of us an indication of what information we could expect. Baiss, be aware that I will be back before the day ends. If you don't post or defend yourself adequately I am dedicating my vote to bring you closer to a lynch. Just because I'm not on the voting train right now doesn't mean that I'm not going to vote later on. Charlie, I wouldn't ask to be a part of the mind meld chat. That's pretty suspect. I can think of a few scum reasons to get into that chat. The MM (why the fuck have people been calling Mind Melder, MD? MinD melder?) should choose based on his own reads. We still haven't heard from Mack, and Lave has gone AWOL. What is up with that? There had better be a good reason for the inactivity. Again, sorry for the wall of text.
    why that sounds stupid.

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

I knew it. You're reading but not contributing. Why are you doing this?
    Earlier i asked if you have any questions for me, you then proceded to just fuck off so I assume you have none. I currently have nothing to contribute, so please if you have questions for me, then ask away.

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

Quote Originally Posted by Rochambeau View Post
    Earlier i asked if you have any questions for me, you then proceded to just fuck off so I assume you have none. I currently have nothing to contribute, so please if you have questions for me, then ask away.
    I asked you why are you actively lurking. That's worse than regular afk lurking. Since you want another question, what are your reads and suspicions?

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

Quote Originally Posted by Baissou View Post
    I'm posting instead of getting in my car and going out for breakfast.
    That's a start, I guess. Eat something though. Breakfast is an important part of your day. When you're done with that I want some sort of reasoning why you shouldn't be lynched based on your towniness or non-scumminess. Right now you're failing. You might fail later but if you're town you'll put some effort into it, I think.

I just answered that, please refrain from being retarded! I'll post my reads in a few!
    No you didn't. You gave an excuse, not a reason. You don't need to be asked something to contribute.

17. ISO #667

I have another thing I want to tell you. Earlier on, I said that we are safe from conversion on the 2nd night, but I was WRONG.

Because it is possible for cultists to fail their conversion on the first try. In that case, the cult leader can simply try on the next night again. So if any of the cultists failed to convert someone on Night 1, they will try to convert a different person on Night 2. Yeah, this also includes Toussant'L Overturer, because he claimed a Town PR now. But this time we have a bus driver, so he should consider switching Toussant with another person. I believe that Toussant and Hedouville are town, and I don't want to see then converted by the cult (unless any one of then is already a cult member).

18. ISO #668

That's a start, I guess. Eat something though. Breakfast is an important part of your day. When you're done with that I want some sort of reasoning why you shouldn't be lynched based on your towniness or non-scumminess. Right now you're failing. You might fail later but if you're town you'll put some effort into it, I think.
    you apparently failed to miss this.

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

Ehh. If you want a reads list from me, you'll have to wait until more people die.

Also, I have been ignoring each and every one of Hedouville's posts. I cbf to have to click on the show img button everytime.
    Is there a reason people think he's Town other than that he's too annoying to be scum?

My opinion: Anacona is a scum
    -vote Anacona

21. ISO #671

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Leclerc View Post
    I have another thing I want to tell you. Earlier on, I said that we are safe from conversion on the 2nd night, but I was WRONG.

Because it is possible for cultists to fail their conversion on the first try. In that case, the cult leader can simply try on the next night again. So if any of the cultists failed to convert someone on Night 1, they will try to convert a different person on Night 2. Yeah, this also includes Toussant'L Overturer, because he claimed a Town PR now. But this time we have a bus driver, so he should consider switching Toussant with another person. I believe that Toussant and Hedouville are town, and I don't want to see then converted by the cult (unless any one of then is already a cult member).
    I was thinking it would be a given for the bus driver to at least give wifom protection to both of these. There still is a neutral killer, despite the lack of evidence. Cult is not the only threat. Good points but a bit redundant.

22. ISO #672

Technically speaking you weren't wrong. I think there's a pretty good chance that both CL successfully converted. Either that or I would think only 1 of them failed to convert.

Since you stated that you know Toussant claimed town PR, why not have him claim his role? He's already a target for non-town players. If he role-claims we can check to see if he is town PR and he will be stuck with that role even if he is converted later. We would also get an updated roles list so we know what power the town has.

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

Ehh. If you want a reads list from me, you'll have to wait until more people die.

Also, I have been ignoring each and every one of Hedouville's posts. I cbf to have to click on the show img button everytime.
    Is there a reason people think he's Town other than that he's too annoying to be scum?

-vote Anacona
    Care to share your thoughts on Toussant? He's the next person the majority of people want to see lynched.

25. ISO #675

-vote Anacona
    I don't actually think that Hedo is town, I just think that he is hiding something, it's besides the point right now. I won't deny that Anacona is scummy. Right now we're focusing on you. Answer me this question.

Why do reads depend on deaths?

26. ISO #676

Care to share your thoughts on Toussant? He's the next person the majority of people want to see lynched.
    I hate him. His "reads list" is something I'd print out and keep in my bathroom as toilet paper. But he claimed TPR and there's probably not gonna be much more info to gain by going back on the train.

27. ISO #677

I don't actually think that Hedo is town, I just think that he is hiding something, it's besides the point right now. I won't deny that Anacona is scummy. Right now we're focusing on you. Answer me this question.

Why do reads depend on deaths?
    I just don't want to do a reads list for 20 people. It won't be Toussant-tier shit reads, but it'll show a complete lack of effort after about the third one.

28. ISO #678

Since you stated that you know Toussant claimed town PR, why not have him claim his role? He's already a target for non-town players. If he role-claims we can check to see if he is town PR and he will be stuck with that role even if he is converted later. We would also get an updated roles list so we know what power the town has.
    I'm against that idea, but the decision is up to Toussant. However, I'm not sure if he returns before the day ends.

But what about Baissou? He was pressured already, and his defense was not good at least.
    I disagree with that opinious unless solid facts are given.

29. ISO #679

I just don't want to do a reads list for 20 people. It won't be Toussant-tier shit reads, but it'll show a complete lack of effort after about the third one.
    Laziness? Okay then let's have a compromise. What are your reads on Charles, Rocha, Alex, and Vince?

Shouldn't be too hard, right?

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

I'm assuming there's a certain standard I have to meet since I'm being forced to tunnel.

I'll have it done before day ends
    The standard is your own. Give it as much energy as you like. I'm not going to criticize something for being less than a paragraph, but I do want to know what you think of people. Nothing too hard.

32. ISO #682

coming back and seeing trains on toussant and baissou i would definitely have to choose baissous train now that toussant has posted. he couldve been culted but i dont think he was a cult leader or the neutral killer at least which is good. as for anacona i again dont think hes scum and i would strongly accuse anyone accusing him of either trying to desparately reroute votes or withholding information. really the only other person who i can think of that would be a justifiable lynch is alexandre who comes off as fishy to me. my opinion on rochambeau has changed as well and i dont think he is as scummy as before (just naturally scummy and semi inactive).

-vote Baissou

i am getting a benign neutral vibe from hedouville and i think he can answer many of our questions tomorrow

33. ISO #683

I'm against that idea, but the decision is up to Toussant. However, I'm not sure if he returns before the day ends.

But what about Baissou? He was pressured already, and his defense was not good at least.

I disagree with that opinious unless solid facts are given.
    I would hope he returns before the day ends.
    Just because Baissou's defense isn't the best doesn't mean that Toussant's was any better. At least Baissou is here and talking with us.

34. ISO #684

I would hope he returns before the day ends.
    Just because Baissou's defense isn't the best doesn't mean that Toussant's was any better. At least Baissou is here and talking with us.
    When does the day end?

And I'll be here for a while. Thanks to the clock roll back, I have an extra hour at home.

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

Why should I give attention to bullshit? If you're actively reading the thread there have to be some opinions that you can post or some argument or some reminder. Nobody has nothing to contribute.
    thanks but i'd rather keep my thoughts to myself on specific people this early in the game unless i am asked. id rather not tell everyone what im watching them for, or else players will just actively work to maintain what i mention once they are culted. also, me talking less makes it more likely that i won't get culted, because of the attention you are drawing towards me.

since you asked for a read, then here: Sanite Belaire would probably be a good target n1 for being culted. he's proactive, and didn't claim anything that would've gotten him any wifom protection. also he is being a lot more serious today, which could show that he may have gotten culted. so I'd like a response to that.

if you want me to talk, then ask some questions. it's as easy as that.

also, your "trick" in the wall of text was really dumb. don't you think that if i were scum that was lurking, I probably would've pretend that i wasn't actively reading, and me showing that i am reading and willing to answer any questions shows that i'm town over scum?
    that's a rhetorical question, we both know youre gonna get upset and attack me more solely because i said you scum hunting attempt is bad.

37. ISO #687

Touss, I want to compromise here, could you throw me a bone? Could you give us some indication of what type of scum your information incriminates? It's not quite a role claim and it's not quite a feedback claim. It sets up a claim for tomorrow by giving the rest of us an indication of what information we could expect.
    The people in the Mind Meld chat know my role claim. If the Mind Melder puts me in the chat again I will claim to the people who are in there.

I do not trust you. If the mind melder wants me to claim to you he should put us in the mind meld chat tonight.

38. ISO #688

thanks but i'd rather keep my thoughts to myself on specific people this early in the game unless i am asked. id rather not tell everyone what im watching them for, or else players will just actively work to maintain what i mention once they are culted. also, me talking less makes it more likely that i won't get culted, because of the attention you are drawing towards me.

since you asked for a read, then here: Sanite Belaire would probably be a good target n1 for being culted. he's proactive, and didn't claim anything that would've gotten him any wifom protection. also he is being a lot more serious today, which could show that he may have gotten culted. so I'd like a response to that.

if you want me to talk, then ask some questions. it's as easy as that.

also, your "trick" in the wall of text was really dumb. don't you think that if i were scum that was lurking, I probably would've pretend that i wasn't actively reading, and me showing that i am reading and willing to answer any questions shows that i'm town over scum?
    that's a rhetorical question, we both know youre gonna get upset and attack me more solely because i said you scum hunting attempt is bad.
    You want a response to that? Okay, I'm supposedly more serious today because I gave up the valley girl persona except for minor stuff. If you look back at my posts on day 1 (except for the first 10 or so) you'll notice that I was directly contributing to the game.

My "trick" worked. It proved that you were reading without contributing. It doesn't prove anything about your alignment. I know that.

Why do current reads have to deal with future trends? Isn't that bullshit for not giving any reads? You don't have to mention what you're looking for, just what you see right now.

39. ISO #689

Quote Originally Posted by Toussant L'Ouverturer View Post
    The people in the Mind Meld chat know my role claim. If the Mind Melder puts me in the chat again I will claim to the people who are in there.

I do not trust you. If the mind melder wants me to claim to you he should put us in the mind meld chat tonight.
    I ask for a compromise. I ask for something that is as easy as saying, 'it helps find neutral killer' or 'it helps shut down cult.' This isn't for the mind meld crowd, this is for the public. What harm could possibly come from saying something like that?

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

Quote Originally Posted by Mackandal View Post
    Sorry for being fat, lazy and inactive.

Feedback for the night: None

Should I vote Baissou?
    Does this mean that not one of the citizen claimers were converted by the masons? Unless I missed something every citizen claimer has said they got no feedback. Did the masons sit in their chambers and masturbate the entire night?

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

Quote Originally Posted by Toussant L'Ouverturer View Post
    Read List:
    Alexandre Petion - In my opinion he is the scummiest player since he is trying to make me reveal my role. I do not trust this player.
    Anacona - This player is extremely scummy too for saying he will not be active until PRs reveal actions
    Baissou - This lurker voted me. What a scum.
    Boukman - This player is lurking and trying hard to blend. Please get an avatar to be more memorable.
    Capois LaMort - I get a neutral vibe from this player.
    Catherine Flon - This player seems misguided but I think she is town.
    Charles Leclerc - I have a town read on this player for helping contribute ideas
    Galbaud - claims citizen, hopefully he gets masoned.
    Hedouville - This player seems very pro-town.
    Jean Jacques Dessalines - This player is very helpful and has good points.
    Laveaux - no read
    Mackandal - claims citizen, hopefully he gets masoned.
    Napoleon Bonaparte - claims citizen, hopefully he gets masoned.
    Peinier - claims citizen, hopefully he gets masoned.
    Port-au-Prince - I think this player has something to hide and his avatar helps him blend.
    Rochambeau - no read
    Sanite Belaire - This player talks a lot and seems really pro-town.
    Sonthonax - This lurker voted me. What a scum.
    Toussant L'Ouverturer - That is me.
    Vincent Oge - This player seems pro town as well.
    These are TERRIBLE reads. All he does here is giving OMGUS and obvious statements on every player, without any deeper analysis. It's basically "Shit, take my reads and GTFO". My vote will stay here for now.

Baissou looks like neutral, you can have my vote if you like, I don't really care for him.

49. ISO #699

Quote Originally Posted by Sonthonax View Post
    These are TERRIBLE reads. All he does here is giving OMGUS and obvious statements on every player, without any deeper analysis. It's basically "Shit, take my reads and GTFO". My vote will stay here for now.

Baissou looks like neutral, you can have my vote if you like, I don't really care for him.
    What differentiates me from being a Cult?
    I think you are a Cult who's calling me a Neutral because there's a higher chance I'm Neutral since I'm not in your cult.

50. ISO #700