M-FM XX Voodoo Gamethread - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: M-FM XX Voodoo

Quote Originally Posted by Toussant L'Ouverturer View Post
    Oh does he mean that he says the part above the buttons.
    The buttons are responses he wants back from us?
    But then why are some of the options grey if we can not click them? Why include the grey ones?
    Pretty much right. The grey ones are included because it is still part of possibility/discussion/topic/etc,

Reader should be more creative in front of computer window in any case.

I suppose none of you would shake television and hope it give you a smile at home ?

as to Phylon // Level // Mystery, it is sorta personal and I would not bother to explain.

I agree with Charles Leclerc.
    -unvote

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Please explain.

-vote Catherine Flon

I thought agreement and flow of ideas is part of your communication plan. Do not try to hide anything.
    Fine. You played computer game right? The best prize in any game is not how much money, power or scores.

All players want different thing. However, there is an ultimate form of prize. A free of choice prize.

The three options are the prize of free-of-choice. It doesn't matter that which option I choose but the freedom is a higher price.

That's how I interpret it. Anything else?

5. ISO #205

Oh does he mean that he says the part above the buttons.
    The buttons are responses he wants back from us?
    But then why are some of the options grey if we can not click them? Why include the grey ones?
    Spoiler : ? :

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Leclerc View Post
    Oh, it looks like Sanite Belare have really taken this game seriosly. So I guess there is no need in additional pressure.

Personally I think that a serial killer could be present in this game. Furthermore, hidden any can also be a netral killer, so there could be two of then at once. However there is another thing that worries me. Earlier on, I said about town power roles that could be converted by the cult. Worst case, we could probaby lose 2 of power roles to both cults right after the first night. Should we use some precautions here or leave everything to lady luck?

While some of you think that the real game begins on the Day 2, I think that we should use some kind of step-ahead method to reduce our potential losses to cults. Do you have any thoughts about that?
    Spoiler : 2 evils :

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

Usually when I see shit like that from my computer I ask it to open the pod bay doors, please. Ugh, if I have to tone down my persona then shouldn't error message boy?

At least cut the ambiguous crap.

Plans for tomorrow? This is a fun setup where a night-kill on night 1 is unlikely. What we can use tomorrow is based on what happens tonight. If a sheriff claims to have found a cultist then we can deliberate whether we lynch or not. If a jailor executes a PR we can complain and bitch. If a joker places a bounty we can decide how to fuck with the clown.

There isn't much we can plan. We can theorize and shit out speculation 'til the cows come home but it probably won't make a difference.

Do you want to talk about something else?

8. ISO #208

What is ALT+F4 // Butt Buddie

Also can you repost the pictures in 24, 30, 49? I can not see them they are just small squares with question marks. I do not think it is fair if some pictures are not available for some players.
    Spoiler : problem :

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine Flon View Post
    Pretty much right. The grey ones are included because it is still part of possibility/discussion/topic/etc,

Reader should be more creative in front of computer window in any case.

I suppose none of you would shake television and hope it give you a smile at home ?

as to Phylon // Level // Mystery, it is sorta personal and I would not bother to explain.

I agree with Charles Leclerc.
    -unvote
    Spoiler : icon/font :

9. ISO #209

I suppose most roles will one appear once.

That at least eliminated 2 sks and 2 jokers.

Arsonist is proven less effective in most game with arsonist blending with another killer, high chance of double kill causes decreasing in KPN.

In any case,

2 jokers are still the worst of all kind.

I wonder if there is some kind of step-ahead method to reduce our potential losses to cults.

I think it has something to do with 3 citizens and the roles that can be easily confirm its existence without reveal.

3 citizens can be best jury group if they stick together on voting, but it really depends on players and I can not put much hope into it.

The roles are easily confirmed still town:
    Mind Melder
    Jailor
    etc.

I think those are the probably the key, but I do not have any plan yet.

10. ISO #210

We are not nessesary "fucked" as H-ville would say. They are hostile to each other and would rather try to direct the town to lynch one or other of then. I believe that having 2 evils present will only increase the chances of us lynching crucial evil roles like Cult Leaders or Neutral Killers.

Right now I see the following people acting as pro-town:

Catherine Flon
    Laveaux
    Toussant L'Overturer

Note that I clearly said the word "acting." That does not nessesary means that they are always town, it can be possible that one of then could be even a Cult Leader. But I would rather not believe that and play together with then. Futhermore, there are also cult conversions that could happen in the future. That's what troubling me the most.

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

This is still not completely answered.

What is ALT+F4 // Butt Buddie

Also can you repost the pictures in 24, 30, 49? I can not see them they are just small squares with question marks. I do not think it is fair if some pictures are not available for some players.

What is the picture Houdeville posted? Was that 24, 30, or 49?
    I do not think it is fair if some pictures do not work for some players.

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

We are not nessesary "fucked" as H-ville would say. They are hostile to each other and would rather try to direct the town to lynch one or other of then. I believe that having 2 evils present will only increase the chances of us lynching crucial evil roles like Cult Leaders or Neutral Killers.

Right now I see the following people acting as pro-town:

Catherine Flon
    Laveaux
    Toussant L'Overturer

Note that I clearly said the word "acting." That does not nessesary means that they are always town, it can be possible that one of then could be even a Cult Leader. But I would rather not believe that and play together with then. Futhermore, there are also cult conversions that could happen in the future. That's what troubling me the most.
    The setup win conditions indicate that if there are two Neutral Killers, they do not need to kill each other, but I suppose that they might still kill each other accidentally.

For the town-ness of players, I suggest we take no risks and watch them closely as well. It's been said that when it comes down to the last three players, the one who acts the most pro-town is the Mafia, since they killed off all of the other players who seemed pro-town.

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

Quote Originally Posted by Capois LaMort View Post
    The setup win conditions indicate that if there are two Neutral Killers, they do not need to kill each other, but I suppose that they might still kill each other accidentally.

For the town-ness of players, I suggest we take no risks and watch them closely as well. It's been said that when it comes down to the last three players, the one who acts the most pro-town is the Mafia, since they killed off all of the other players who seemed pro-town.
    This is an oversight. Neutral killers cannot win together.

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

Quote Originally Posted by Sonthonax View Post
    Alexandre Petion
    Anacona
    Baissou
    Boukman
    Capois LaMort
    Catherine Flon
    Charles Leclerc
    Galbaud
    Hedouville
    Jean Jacques Dessalines
    Laveaux
    Mackandal
    Napoleon Bonaparte
    Peinier
    Port-au-Prince
    Rochambeau
    Sanite Belaire
    Sonthonax
    Toussant L'Ouverturer
    Vincent Oge
    This is interesting to hear from someone who only had 2 posts from Day 1. You first post was a responce to my greeting:

Quote Originally Posted by Sonthonax
    This is an obligatory meeting post, oozing with trustworthiness and scumhuntingness.
    And now you have marked each of us with green, orange and red (town, suspect and scum). Now please can you expain your reasoning behing those colors? Especially the points where I and Toussant L'Ouverturer were marked red, but Sanite Belaire was marked as green. Or is that just your hypothesis?

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

I still can't agree with that. I would like you to post your exact reasoning on each of your observations, not because you were a "silent observer".

I understand that you probably suspect me because I wanted to push for a Day 1 lynch. While my point there still stands, it's up to you wherether to push for a lynch or not. There are only about 3-4 actual scum alive - not something that we can find so easily on Day 1. But at least we can try - it's better than trolling the hell of each other.

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

"Let jailor jail" is stupid at this point:
    1) We are not sure there is a jailor in the game.
    2) If jailor exists, he should do what town can't do during the day. Why would you take the choice of whether someone lives or dies away from the majority and give it to the one, when town currently has the majority?

Quote Originally Posted by Peinier View Post
    May vote oge for his "I'm here and your scum your scum and your scum and I can't dal with picture talk so I will be a bitch about it"
    So much OMGUS.

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

Alexandre Petion
    Anacona
    Baissou
    Boukman
    Capois LaMort
    Catherine Flon
    Charles Leclerc
    Galbaud
    Hedouville
    Jean Jacques Dessalines
    Laveaux
    Mackandal
    Napoleon Bonaparte
    Peinier
    Port-au-Prince
    Rochambeau
    Sanite Belaire
    Sonthonax
    Toussant L'Ouverturer
    Vincent Oge
    I feel bad being scum. Either way I'm here now will check in later to contribute to day chat. <3

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

Personally, I believe that the setup could have two Arsonist's. Everyone are notified of being doused, so a double Arsonist is more likely than without being notified of being doused by a single Arsonist.
    We could extend this by having a drug dealer, one to swap feedback and even bus driving.
    There's one thing that caught my eye; Can Arsonist undouse themselves?

Double Joker could make the game easier. Why, you ask? Because only one of them can place a bounty at a time and if we delay the votes we could reduce the KPN quite a lot.

Finally, the Serial Killer. He's unlikely but can exist in pair of another neutral killer. There's one thing that I found worrying: Can Serial Killers kill multiple roleblockers? The use of the word "Them" could be interpret as either the blocker or multiple blockers.

Other than the killers, I'd like to point out the likeliness of a Ghost. We do not want a Ghost to be killed or converted.

42. ISO #242

Quote Originally Posted by Laveaux View Post
    This have caught my eye. What's your opinions about this? I don't like such behaviors to players for a troll day / first day.
    Yes, someone WIFOMing protection is REALLY suspicious. You must've played this game before, or something...

If someone claims citizen and is not citizen I think we should lynch them on the spot. What do other people think?
    What if we have a TPR claiming Citizen to make them seem more worthless? What if the Missionary is claiming Citizen to avoid being killed by NK? You can't just lynch a town because they lie. I'm sure most people won't lie d1 about being Citizen in a Cult/Mason game, but lynching people who can defend themselves is retarded as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Anacona View Post
    Baissou... can I get some of that shit you got nigga, cause you obviously trippin
    This makes me think you're scum. You're not really posting about anything, remote buddying. I would be fine lynching you today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Jacques Dessalines View Post
    If I were a jailor, I would jail an active, unclaimed player. Enough claims in the last will could benefit us later on.
    So, you want the Jailor to jail people who are already talking, and not Jail lurkers to force them to talk? Are all your scum buddies lurking or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Oge View Post
    I don't like the argument "if I was x I wouldn't be y". The fact you are aware of how a role would act nullifies any authenticity in your actions.
    I think this thinking. I approve of it very much. It really does show the awareness of how one is acting, and that the player could easily be making a concious effort not to act that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Port-au-Prince View Post
    are you saying that im wifoming and i am a ??? cult or are you saying that im saying that youre wifoming and the image is irrelevant?
    I like how you put ??? cult... Have you read the setup? Maybe you should go back, because there are only Cult Leaders atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Boukman View Post
    In my opinion, it's in our best interests not to lynch today, we got a 9 out of 10 chance of lynching a town member and if we did get a cult leader of the stand today, there are so many players alive they could claim nearly anything and get off the stand.

Unless there's a joker and we put him up by accident
    That's stupid as shit. Especially "there are so many players that they could claim nearly anything". The whole point isn't to lynch, it's to pressure to get these role claims. Then, if the person fails to act on their claim later, we can assume they were culted. Also, I think that we should lynch every day. That's way more controlled town kills. In a cult game, you can't really do shit for player analysis because every read on every player is erased the next day and starts over. We have to look for changes from day to day, and most players will be smart enough not to show anything to the town the day after they get converted.

Alexandre Petion
    Anacona
    Baissou
    Boukman
    Capois LaMort
    Catherine Flon
    Charles Leclerc
    Galbaud
    Hedouville
    Jean Jacques Dessalines
    Laveaux
    Mackandal
    Napoleon Bonaparte
    Peinier
    Port-au-Prince
    Rochambeau
    Sanite Belaire
    Sonthonax
    Toussant L'Ouverturer
    Vincent Oge

Wow, those are some GOOOOOOOD reasonings. Good first post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To seem useful, did you just random color everything? Because that's what I'm going to assume.

2) If jailor exists, he should do what town can't do during the day. Why would you take the choice of whether someone lives or dies away from the majority and give it to the one, when town currently has the majority?
    So much OMGUS.
    I agree. The majority if way more important than a Jailor kill. It also allows us to read people based on votes, pushing, defending, ect.
    Also, that's not OMGUS. OMGUS is when you're voting someone, and they're defense is voting you back.

@H-ville.
    Stop fucking posting pictures. I haven't opened a single one, so you're not communicating with me at all and I rather you would... It seems like you're just trying to prevent any slip what-so-ever by just posting it in pictures and checking it twice/thrice/frice.

43. ISO #243

Quote Originally Posted by Laveaux View Post
    Double Joker could make the game easier. Why, you ask? Because only one of them can place a bounty at a time and if we delay the votes we could reduce the KPN quite a lot.
    Are you actually suggesting that we don't lynch every day if there is a Joker? Please say you're not.

This would give Cult twice as much time to convert people while us not being able to prove there are two Jokers. Obviously, there isn't two Jokers, but it's still a scummy thing to say.

If you want to know what roles are in the game, look at the Cult Roles. Anything that has a special power as a cult is 99.9% in this game, and you should remember those ones. The hosts made it so that those roles can be culted and will still have their powers, so they won't be lynched.

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

So much OMGUS.
    There is many possibilities to what we can do D1. I believe allowing a jailor the first night to get a claim or execute the best, and not mislynching d1 due to odds a plus. Calling someone's idea stupid instead of offering another possibility or at least a alternate way for a jailor to proceed (or someone else for that matter) just reads scummy to me.

Why would you completely side against allowing a TPR to do something the first night? In fact, your statements sound as if the jailor might as well be a citizen.

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

This is interesting to hear from someone who only had 2 posts from Day 1. You first post was a responce to my greeting:

And now you have marked each of us with green, orange and red (town, suspect and scum). Now please can you expain your reasoning behing those colors? Especially the points where I and Toussant L'Ouverturer were marked red, but Sanite Belaire was marked as green. Or is that just your hypothesis?
    this post from sonthonax is what i was referring to in my first post

napoleon the ??? was referring to intelligence level not role (like in chess, but with more ?s)

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

Quote Originally Posted by Port-au-Prince View Post
    also i would speculate that there maybe isnt a missionary in the game. i would guess that there might be a missionary with a disciple creating a more classic mason setup, but there also might be two nonmissionary masons. i certainly wouldnt put it past the hosts
    Two cult factions, let's hope the gods that be didn't troll us and put us in hardcore mode.