M-FM XX Voodoo Gamethread - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: M-FM XX Voodoo

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre Petion View Post
    It's a weak reason compared to what I want. I'm not saying I trust him. (I mean he has the avatar of an antagonist and all)

He has night results. He claimed that. Whether or not he reveals his night results, he should reveal his role. He already painted a target on his back for non-town players. If he reveals his role we get an updated roles list, something to check to see if he's lying, and a claim he will have to stick by. He already said "Hey im a PR. Come cult/kill me." So giving us a role only helps.
    Spoiler : FOS :

2. ISO #602

2. Claiming not doused is more valuable, but still pales in comparison to what he has to offer.
    Then I guess you would look forward Tossant to declare a innocent claim on someone else or some sort information at similar level matching his PR claim, since he might monopoly all healing power by claim PR?

Or you are role fishing as Hedouville suspected?

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

Quote Originally Posted by Hedouville View Post
    Spoiler : FOS :
    Maybe I am? I would like to get more information out of him, not lynch him.

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine Flon View Post
    Then I guess you would look forward Tossant to declare a innocent claim on someone else or some sort information at similar level matching his PR claim, since he might monopoly all healing power by claim PR?

Or you are role fishing as Hedouville suspected?
    I am simply wanting a role claim from him. I do not have any preference what he claims or what his results are. All I would like is a role. There is a bus driver to move him around. Since he claimed PR there's already more than 2 people for the bus driver to have to move. (Toussant + 2 melders)

I've been asking for him to role-claim for a looong time now. Ever since he left.

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

He has night results. He claimed that. Whether or not he reveals his night results, he should reveal his role. He already painted a target on his back for non-town players. If he reveals his role we get an updated roles list, something to check to see if he's lying, and a claim he will have to stick by. He already said "Hey im a PR. Come cult/kill me." So giving us a role only helps.
    When Monsieur Louverture mentioned that he had feedback, I was under the impression that he was only referring to the feedback he got as of being Melded. Please correct me if wrong. If he had no feedback as a Lookout, it would be useless to claim. If he had no feedback as a Detective, it might not be useful depending on who he visited. In he were an Investigator he could arguably give or not give information, since they would not want to give away a Doctor/BG or a Mind Melder/Missionary.

7. ISO #607

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Jacques Dessalines View Post
    Well, since Hed backs up toussant, and he decided to come talk:

-unvote

This has been a frustrating day so far. Claimed invest roles have feedback wont share it, mind meld chat revealed info wont share it. What is the purpose of the day? Will anything useful come out of it, and will tomorrow be the same thing?
    Sounds like someone is in despair. This day is actually quite enjoyable so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Capois LaMort View Post
    When Monsieur Louverture mentioned that he had feedback, I was under the impression that he was only referring to the feedback he got as of being Melded. Please correct me if wrong. If he had no feedback as a Lookout, it would be useless to claim. If he had no feedback as a Detective, it might not be useful depending on who he visited. In he were an Investigator he could arguably give or not give information, since they would not want to give away a Doctor/BG or a Mind Melder/Missionary.
    He claimed "Night Results". As I mentioned before, I don't want results. There are reason why I wouldn't want results revealed. I would rather have the role-claim.

8. ISO #608

I've been asking for him to role-claim for a looong time now. Ever since he left.
    I agree, couple role claims on day 2 is risky but necessary to establish authority strength of town.

And picking Tossant who has already claimed PR make the least risk.

Sadly, Tossant said he went to bed, I assume this process will take 8 hours.

Also people such as Sanite Belaire might really want to hang him, I..do not quite get it.

Another thing is about this MD, what will you do if you are MD?

I believe that you also read about day 1, will you choose Hedouville and tossant?

I think this opinion from you, a clear experienced player, is valuable.

9. ISO #609

@Hedouville I do not think you will be on the first on his killing list.

Sk surely wants to hunt down smart people like you, but

IF cultists took over town then who is the most dangerous? Probably the sk.

Against town, this skilled SK may still got chance to talk around lynch.

However, facing Cultists who share plans and votes? SK is direly dangerous.
    Spoiler : for now :

Spoiler : Kill :

-unvote

10. ISO #610

He claimed "Night Results". As I mentioned before, I don't want results. There are reason why I wouldn't want results revealed. I would rather have the role-claim.
    Translation:

"I don't care what Toussant found during the frist night, I want him only to role claim so that he would be marked by cultists and neutral killer alike."

So you don't want to hear his night results, you want to only know his role? Where is contradiction?

11. ISO #611

And picking Tossant who has already claimed PR make the least risk.
    Thank You.

Also people such as Sanite Belaire might really want to hang him, I..do not quite get it.
    It's possible, but as long as we keep it at L-2 or farther away we will be fine.

Another thing is about this MD, what will you do if you are MD?
    Do you mean what would I do today/tonight?
    I believe that you also read about day 1, will you choose Hedouville and tossant?
    I probably would have picked Hedouville and someone else (along with myself).
    Don't forget that out of the Melded claimers, one of them could be the MD. Which is likely because I don't see why the MD would exclude himself/herself from the night chat.

12. ISO #612

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Leclerc View Post
    Translation:

"I don't care what Toussant found during the frist night, I want him only to role claim so that he would be marked by cultists and neutral killer alike."

So you don't want to hear his night results, you want to only know his role? Where is contradiction?
    You need to work on your translations.
    He's already marked for death because he claimed being a PR. Derp.
    I would like to know his night results, but I prefer a role-claim if that's all I can have.
    Where is logic?

13. ISO #613

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Leclerc View Post
    Translation:

Also if he was an investigative role, there are plenty of reason why Night Results shouldn't be revealed.
    Just thought I would help teach you mafia 101 there.

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

Thanks very much Petion, I just do not feel this MD is very skilled for selecting toussant who get immediately focused.

Another couple thing worth mentions, which are also what I concerned about the role claim from Toussant:

1. Mind Melder will be converted into Dreamweaver, according to Setup.

This dreamweaver:
    "Select a player to deceive each night, providing false feedback OR Instill a player with nightmares they will not receive their normal feedback."

If Tossant happens to claim his role, he will be a priori target for corrupted Mind Melder in future.

IF a dreamweaver knows tossan's role, it is easier to fake feedback.

2. Hedouville said he has some info about mason.

If this info has something to do with Tossant's role, this info may be a problem, thinking Tossant could be a setup trap for cultist.

@ Hedouville I have no interesting in your role as long as you are still in MD. If you are safe, it is better to townies.

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

Quote Originally Posted by Capois LaMort View Post
    However, the Bus Driver may have other priorities from the ones you have mentioned.
    It's possible. The priorities for the bus driver that I can see are as follows:
    Toussant (if a decent role claim)
    Melders
    Pro-Active Town Appearing People

I don't know what the bus driver is thinking but from what I was able to gather from day, these would be my priorities.

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

Don't forget we have a bus driver Catherine
    That's right, but that may still be a problem in future, a false sheriff lead can be very deadly, especially in a cultist setup.

No matter what, I agree with your pressure on Toussant be a good choice.

I do hope you give us a hand on other pressure vote on next candidate if Toussant finished his defense successfully.

I know it is very hard to talk to you into vote something without hard evidences, but I realize you will be there when it is L5 or L4.

As I pointed the very obvious before, our goal should not be root out the converted but turn off the ill tap of Cultist leader.

Though such a fact is too obvious to mention, I eager to get those pressure votes go fast and in quality.

Hope you are there for us in the future too.

Myself haven't voted anyone today, my plan is to finish toussant's case over with and make anther two rounds of pressure vote today if possible, when town still holds a great ratio at day 2.

@ Hedouville Are you promising that Toussant will make more claim tomorrow? If that is so, we might rest his case right now instead of wait him come back to role claim.

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

I prefer to hear his claim tomorrow though. Like I said before, there is an one day break before the cultists can convert once again. And we have a bus driver. I believe that Toussant'D Overturer is town (from my day 1 reads), and to begin with, he was the first person to propose the mind melder idea. He was melded with Hedouville and someone else as result of that.

He even devised a plan in case if one of us gets converted, and made himself an unattractive person to convert as well. But all you do right now is giving him pointless pressure. If he is a Town PR he'll probably reveal his findings soon. Day 2 is just too early for him to do that.

25. ISO #625

Spoiler : plan :
    I trust you and hope you will get in Mind Melder again.

Good luck at persuading others unvote your MD partner.

@Alexandre Petion
    Thinking 2 cultists(+2possible killer roles if night 1 was smooth) and 1 neutral killer, I can't be very optimistic about people like you and me.

We both know busdriver has more priory targets and we gotta be ready when thing is getting worse.

I just hope pressure votes can still go smooth when I am not there.

I have to go to bed now, hoping Toussant's case end faster before day 2 end.

If some of you already have enough confidence in Toussant, I suggest you all think about next candidate.

Also, as a side topic, what would be a good mason strategy?

26. ISO #626

Spoiler : plan :
    That's assuming he's a sheriff/invest. What if he were a lookout/detective? Then someone claimed for nothing? Who would we get to claim today for him to check tonight?

I don't like that plan. Even if he claims what he is first, someone will have to claim today. That leaves too many targets for the bus driver to handle. (without him claiming first it's the same scenario)

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

I will put my vote on Baissou at the moment, in case if I put on Anacano and accidently get him hanged when I am not here.

[-vote]Baissou[/vote]

I also hope this will release Charles Leclerc from locked on Baissou, so he can focus on other cases too.

Also the reasons I vote Baissou was because, he is a bold sheep voter who I do not know much about.

If I allow him to sheep as what he did so far, I will never catch his tail if he becomes a cultist.

His portrait is not as good as the safepass in front of 4 citizen claimers.

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

Spoiler : ENOUGH :
    Hedouville yelled at me QQ I got the all caps.

Tis not derailing my good sir.
    If you would like to move on from Toussant, what's your next proposal? As long as you say you are prepared, I can put a little faith in you. Charles just reminded me cult has 1 night cool down.

(Still don't think another person should claim today though)

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

Hedouville yelled at me QQ I got the all caps.

Tis not derailing my good sir.
    If you would like to move on from Toussant, what's your next proposal? As long as you say you are prepared, I can put a little faith in you. Charles just reminded me cult has 1 night cool down.

(Still don't think another person should claim today though)
    Spoiler : Mind Meld :

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Oge View Post
    Peiner is scum. Voted Napoleon with no real reason given, then started buddying hard with Hedouville. Then sheeped H-ville's vote on Belaire without giving a reason. Post 142 he trolls as he rides a lynch train to a mislynch. As stated earlier, scum won't be lynched because they have allies that won't vote for them and it's unlikely they will slip enough d1 to get 10 players to vote them.
    Spoiler : You Stupid :

40. ISO #640

Read List:
    Alexandre Petion - In my opinion he is the scummiest player since he is trying to make me reveal my role. I do not trust this player.
    Anacona - This player is extremely scummy too for saying he will not be active until PRs reveal actions
    Baissou - This lurker voted me. What a scum.
    Boukman - This player is lurking and trying hard to blend. Please get an avatar to be more memorable.
    Capois LaMort - I get a neutral vibe from this player.
    Catherine Flon - This player seems misguided but I think she is town.
    Charles Leclerc - I have a town read on this player for helping contribute ideas
    Galbaud - claims citizen, hopefully he gets masoned.
    Hedouville - This player seems very pro-town.
    Jean Jacques Dessalines - This player is very helpful and has good points.
    Laveaux - no read
    Mackandal - claims citizen, hopefully he gets masoned.
    Napoleon Bonaparte - claims citizen, hopefully he gets masoned.
    Peinier - claims citizen, hopefully he gets masoned.
    Port-au-Prince - I think this player has something to hide and his avatar helps him blend.
    Rochambeau - no read
    Sanite Belaire - This player talks a lot and seems really pro-town.
    Sonthonax - This lurker voted me. What a scum.
    Toussant L'Ouverturer - That is me.
    Vincent Oge - This player seems pro town as well.

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

Spoiler : You Stupid :
    And I still think he's scum. But rather than have another no lynch day and splitting the votes, I'm putting pressure on another scummy player.

Yes, please try again. And considering how many typos have been in your dumb little pictures, you have no room to call anyone stupid.

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

Quote Originally Posted by Toussant L'Ouverturer View Post
    Read List:
    Alexandre Petion - In my opinion he is the scummiest player since he is trying to make me reveal my role. I do not trust this player.
    Noted. It is kind of natural for the person who is about to be lynched to claim btw. You're still at L-5 and were at L-3 at some point (I think). If you couldn't see any of the reasoning behind my wanting you to role-claim, I can't help that. I hope you get more active and don't just disappear today too. I look forward to seeing more from you.

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650