• Wang Fire

0 0%
  • Wei Jin

0 0%
Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: M-FM 19: Avatar the Last Airbender

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #3 View Post
    Remember though, that Slaol and Gerik are hosting this, and they love Framers. Gerik's first MVP was in FM 16 as a Framer. Now I completely agree with you that a Framer would totally gimp the Fire Nation team, but M-FM Cops and robbers (also hosted by slaol) also had what I would consider a purposefully gimped mafia team that had really situationally relevant roles.

tl;dr it's not as simple as you might think, but anyone saying that there's not going to be a framer raises my suspicions simply because of the hosts' huge boner for framers.

This..

It's suspicious for you to tell people that we shouldn't worry about Bruisers or Framers since they are "unlikely" to be in the game. I don't want people to get lured into a false sense of security when Slaol has been known to put "unlikely" roles in his M-FMs in the past. I think it's a bit too early to say at this point.
    On this note Sloals meta could be useful. I do not understand all the active players voting on other active players. Seems like a 'king of the hill' fight to me > a scum hunt.

Huu is right up there on my scum list. Now that I am not all butthurt lets get something done.

2. ISO #302

Remember though, that Slaol and Gerik are hosting this, and they love Framers. Gerik's first MVP was in FM 16 as a Framer. Now I completely agree with you that a Framer would totally gimp the Fire Nation team, but M-FM Cops and robbers (also hosted by slaol) also had what I would consider a purposefully gimped mafia team that had really situationally relevant roles.

tl;dr it's not as simple as you might think, but anyone saying that there's not going to be a framer raises my suspicions simply because of the hosts' huge boner for framers.
    That's what they EXACTLY want you to think. I believe they will do the opposite to spread some paranoia in our minds. But just in case if they do have the Framer:

Their Framer will most likely be Fire Sage Shyu, who can betray Admiral Zhao.

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruk View Post
    This..

On this note Sloals meta could be useful. I do not understand all the active players voting on other active players. Seems like a 'king of the hill' fight to me > a scum hunt.

Huu is right up there on my scum list. Now that I am not all butthurt lets get something done.
    Didn't you know, there's only room for one (town leader).

Any decisions concerning how inactive players will be treated? Is there a set number of days/nights before they are replaced? Is there any possibility of a day extension in the hopes of inactive players showing up (since the game start time was unexpected)?

Loving the RP btw!

4. ISO #304

More questions now that I am on my computer:

Zuko having to defeat Admiral Zhao: Does Zuko have to directly or indirectly contribute to Zhao's death?
    Does it count if he is a contributory vote to a lynch?
    Does being the hammer voter matter?
    If Zuko has already successfully captured the Avatar and then Iroh dies what happens? Does he still become the Blue Spirit + Team Avatar alignment?
    Team Avatar must defeat Zhao in an evolved win condition - same questions for them as with Zhao.

It will be wise to keep note of who is/is not been visited feedback-wise (obviously), in case someone has the potential to grow a field full of cabbages that need to be *accidentally* destroyed.

Oy, people that have only participated during troll-phase of the day, hurry up and contribute something useful please. Why would you appear for that then not reappear a single time past that, on a lynch day?

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by Pathik View Post
    More questions now that I am on my computer:

Zuko having to defeat Admiral Zhao: Does Zuko have to directly or indirectly contribute to Zhao's death?
    Does it count if he is a contributory vote to a lynch?
    Does being the hammer voter matter?
    If Zuko has already successfully captured the Avatar and then Iroh dies what happens? Does he still become the Blue Spirit + Team Avatar alignment?
    Team Avatar must defeat Zhao in an evolved win condition - same questions for them as with Zhao.

It will be wise to keep note of who is/is not been visited feedback-wise (obviously), in case someone has the potential to grow a field full of cabbages that need to be *accidentally* destroyed.

Oy, people that have only participated during troll-phase of the day, hurry up and contribute something useful please. Why would you appear for that then not reappear a single time past that, on a lynch day?
    I find it really scummy to 'troll post for a post count' and then vanish.

-side note
    Working on a wall of text..

6. ISO #306

Name Post Count Troll Posts Contributory Posts
    Due 23 Few (depending on how you feel about cats :P) Many
    Hama 49 Many Few
    Huu 7 6 1
    Jin Wei 0 HAS NOT APPEARED HAS NOT APPEARED
    June 14 14 0
    Koh 0 HAS NOT APPEARED HAS NOT APPEARED
    Kuruk 11 Few 3
    Kyoshi 11 4 Few
    Kyoshi Warrior #3 28 Few Many
    La 10 Few Average
    Lion Turtle 36 Few Many
    Momo 6 Few Few
    Monk Gyatso 0 HAS NOT APPEARED HAS NOT APPEARED
    Pathik 13 Few Average
    Sangok 17 Few Average
    Tho 3 Few 0
    Yangchen 30 Few Many
    Wan Shi Tong 9 Average 1
    Wang Fire 7 4 3
    Wei Jin 14 Few Many

People with high post counts and high troll posts appear to be post-count-farming. Best examples are Huu and June.

Gave actual number for a few people with less posts or people I held to higher scrutiny.

Also, looking through the table, I find Tho very suspicious since he has a post count of 3. Typically the requirement is to make 3 posts a day to not get replaced, and I find it strange he made exactly that number in quick succession before totally peacing out.

7. ISO #307

@The Host (Slaol)
    Lets make sense when answering questions yeah?

@Pathik
    I too like posting scum reads without giving any real reason behind FoSing them.

@KW #3 + Wang Fire + Kuruk
    Lul.
    Slaol and Gerik don't have rage boners for Framers. Unorthodox methods and actions can be considered their forte but they aren't going to gimp a mafia team with completely useless roles, useful in just about one situation, and that way hurt their chances of winning. I do agree that it is within their range of actions to include a betrayer in the mafia team so I can see that.

8. ISO #308

Quote Originally Posted by Yangchen View Post
    @The Host (Slaol)
    Lets make sense when answering questions yeah?

@Pathik
    I too like posting scum reads without giving any real reason behind FoSing them.

@KW #3 + Wang Fire + Kuruk
    Lul.
    Slaol and Gerik don't have rage boners for Framers. Unorthodox methods and actions can be considered their forte but they aren't going to gimp a mafia team with completely useless roles, useful in just about one situation, and that way hurt their chances of winning. I do agree that it is within their range of actions to include a betrayer in the mafia team so I can see that.
    Did I post scum reads without justification? Only two places I did so were in my preliminary reads list where I gave justifications, and my post counter, where I also did so.

9. ISO #309

Ok, checking back in. I'm going to be a lot more busy today but will try to keep up and post when I can.

Remember, we don't necessarily need to lynch today. If there's no lynch, Sokka can use his follow ability instead of encourage, and I highly encourage Sokka not to encourage tonight if possible. Remember that the mayor gave soma to two scum in FM18 which gave double actions which is similar to the encourage ability in this game.

I'd like to see Kyoshi come back and contribute a little more. Specifically:
    1. What do you think of my read on Lion Turtle?
    2. What is your opinion of Hama, Pathik, and Kuruk?
    3. What are your picks for the hidden mafia roles and why?
    4. What do you think of the results of my little survey?

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

If you were serious about that list, Pathik, I'd ask you to actually look at every post I made and reassess your assessment. It seems inaccurate to me, but I suppose I am biased. I posted ~5 or 6 troll posts at the start and maybe 2 since. Aside from that everything I've said has been serious and related to the discussion.

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

I meant relatively speaking as compared to your post count (as I did for everyone else). You have THE highest post count of all the players in here. I kinda threw the early troll posts together with the not-appearing-as-browsing posts, and I don't remember more than a couple posts that struck me as significant vs. a total of 50. But if I was concerned you weren't contributing I would have read individual posts and gave an actual number for troll/contributory.

This is not meant as a list to FoS people, it's just a snapshot of how post counts have evolved, because I really dislike post farming - I tend to use post count as a useful indicator contributing to my reads once the game has progressed for a few days.

17. ISO #317

You are way to focused on a post list.
    The list is inaccurate.

I mean he has Due down as few troll posts, and many contributory posts. If people post lists like this and they contain errors then they should be challenged for doing so.

I am challenging Pathik to improve his list.

Bye
    Bye.

18. ISO #318

Due has the information, it's just embedded in pictures that have to be individually opened. While annoying, I thought quite a lot of insight was in the ones that mattered. For example, looking back makes sense as to why I was FoSed for posting a list and an RP post in quick succession, though my intentions were not at all scummy or loaded past just wanting a link post, and having some fun with RP. That being said, I put that together in 20 minutes or so, mostly off memory. I'm planning on finding exact troll post numbers later and recording them, so I can subtract them from post counts once the game gets going. You're welcome to challenge any other specific names you disagree with.

If you wish, I will go back and count/assign posts for specific players such as you, I just don't have the time to do that til the afternoon.

But the main reasoning behind that post was to call out people like Huu/June/Tho, I just tried to extend it out and give rough estimates on everyone

19. ISO #319

Quote Originally Posted by Pathik View Post
    Due has the information, it's just embedded in pictures that have to be individually opened. While annoying, I thought quite a lot of insight was in the ones that mattered. For example, looking back makes sense as to why I was FoSed for posting a list and an RP post in quick succession, though my intentions were not at all scummy or loaded past just wanting a link post, and having some fun with RP. That being said, I put that together in 20 minutes or so, mostly off memory. I'm planning on finding exact troll post numbers later and recording them, so I can subtract them from post counts once the game gets going. You're welcome to challenge any other specific names you disagree with.

If you wish, I will go back and count/assign posts for specific players such as you, I just don't have the time to do that til the afternoon.

But the main reasoning behind that post was to call out people like Huu/June/Tho, I just tried to extend it out and give rough estimates on everyone
    I came to the same conclusion on Due. Although he acts like a creepy cat lady he seems like he has a good grip on things. I would like to see his reads on people if he is able to post them without cat pictures.

20. ISO #320

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post
    The list is inaccurate.

I mean he has Due down as few troll posts, and many contributory posts. If people post lists like this and they contain errors then they should be challenged for doing so.

I am challenging Pathik to improve his list.

Bye.
    I am challenging you to make a post like that. Life is easy when you sit on the sidelines judging others. Lets see what your reads are.

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

-vote June

Hama's Read Wall.

Due: I was initially frustrated by the cats, but he's clearly paying attention to the game and he seems to have a town-mindset. He does like to hide subtle messages in his cat pics.
    Hama: That's me.
    Huu: Claimed Earth Citizen straight out and his contribution has been minimal. If he is an Earth Citizen he'll probably be recruited to the FF which makes him our enemy. I get the feeling he's pretending to be a bit sillier than he is though. My gut says he could be scum who didn't expect people to suggest a 0 tolerance policy on Earth Citizens.
    June: Very poor contributions despite being around to post. I don't have much time for these players.
    Kuruk: Not afraid to voice an independent POV and definitely not a sheep. Valuable asset to the game, even if scum, though the confidence seems to suggest Town.
    Kyoshi: His posts do relate to the game and he is not trolling, however he seems to be skirting around the edges of discussion. His posts make me wary.
    Kyoshi Warrior #3: I have butted heads a couple of times with this gentleman, but his posts stand up to explanation. He doesn't shy away from discussion and is polite. I voted for him to test reaction and he didn't flinch. Nobody reacted either way to my vote on him, which was also interesting.
    La: Asks a bounty of questions about Citizens. La could be a Citizen, or somebody that's hunting for them...
    Lion Turtle: This curious halfbreed is active and posts frequently. I enjoy discussing with him and so far have no reason to find him suspect. He is another strong and independent voice.
    Momo: Very few posts and they do strike me as being of the ''scum in the shadows'' flavour.
    Pathik: Solid posts for the most part and I enjoy what he has to say. His explanations seem honest. I'm getting the Town rub from him.
    Sangok: He's come out swinging at me a few times and showed passion. His contributions have been patchy though. I would like to see more from him before I try to come to any conclusions.
    Tho: 3 posts which doesn't give much to say, however he did ask for constant access to the Player post links which at least suggested to me that he wants to be reading players and analysing. Whether for good or bad, it's too early to tell, but potentially not a bored Citizen.
    Yangchen: He is a good contributor and speaks with confidence though I did notice that he has a couple of times replied to points without reading the subtleties within them. The confidence makes me think he's probably Town and I suspect he thinks more than he lets on. He seems angry.
    Wan Shi Tong: Doesn't seem too interested in the Day so far. I'll be interested to see what he comes up with Day 2.
    Wang Fire: Not a whole lot to say about him. Has avoided serious discussions for the most part. Selected Red in KW3's survey which was a little odd to me. KW thought it was fearlessness but I wonder if it was hiding in the open.
    Wei Jin: Posts independent opinions and tries to steer discussion in a positive direction. Town read for now.

The absentees:
    Jin We
    Koh
    Monk Gyatso

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

Name Posts Notes
    Due 23 Early trolling and a very strange posting style. He seems to have a grip on whats going on and has a lot to contribute but blows it by trying to make his posts in pictures. Creepy cat lady right here. @Due can you post a wall of reads on people? And why are you so unwilling to present your material in a way that would be more helpful to the rest of the players?
    Hama 49 Not much to say here other than this player should be ruled out of a D1 lynch.
    Hulu 7 Some planning and mechanic discussion. I would like to see more from this player. @Hulu- Who are your top town and top scum leads right now?
    Jin Wei No Posts ...Yeah
    June 14 Seems very willing to lynch. Posts quite a bit and is always around but never really contributes. Pretty scummy in my book. @June Whats with post 177? You care enough about lurkers to call out that they exist but don't want to name them? I read this as 'The player lurking is part of his team so he did not want to name them' I would support a lynch on this player.
    Koh No posts ...Yup
    Kuruk Psh 100% Town
    Kyoshi 11 Seems to call out inactive players and support the town. I would like to see more from this player.
    Kyoshi Warrior #3 30 Giving the host hell with setup questions. Seems pretty town to me but it could be a gambit to get town points. I love the level of contribution from this player. @Kyoshi Warrior- What are your top scum and town leads?
    La 10 Setup questions and some planing. Good contributions vs the amount of posts. I would like to see more from this player.
    Lion Turtle 36 Great level of contributions. Not much to say on this player.
    Momo 6 Anti-trolling / spam. I would like to see more from this player.
    Monk Gyatso No posts Yarp...
    Pathik 13 This player is always working to get things organised. Outstanding contributions vs post count and the most town player in my book
    Sangok 17 Pressured players against post farming. Contributed in planning and discussion. Pretty town.. @Sangok- Who are your most town and most scum leads? What players would you support a lynch on?
    Tho 3 Showed up, Trolled, then vanished. Looked like he wanted to hit the classic required '3 posts a day' contribution. I read this as scummy and I would support a lynch on him although I wouldn't push for one. Its too early for that but his D1 contributions have been worthless although he knows the game is on. @Tho- Why are you so quiet? What are your reads on other players? How do you feel about me calling you scum?
    YangChen 31 Supports my anti-picture movement. Pretty town in my book. Not too much to say about this player. @YangChen Who are your town and scum peggs right now?
    Wan Shi Tong 9 I would like to see more from this player. When he posts its solid but there just is not enough posts. Pretty townish so far.
    Wang Fire 7 No real read here. Dosn't contribute enough. @Wang Fire- What are your reads on other players?
    Wei Jin 14 Pretty town. I like his contributions and line of logic when he posts. I would like to see more of him though. @Wei Jin- Who do you think we should lynch today?
    Avatar Roku 28 Total scum. We should lynch this guy today

The colors represent my willingness to lynch..

25. ISO #325

Huu: Claimed Earth Citizen straight out and his contribution has been minimal. If he is an Earth Citizen he'll probably be recruited to the FF which makes him our enemy. I get the feeling he's pretending to be a bit sillier than he is though. My gut says he could be scum who didn't expect people to suggest a 0 tolerance policy on Earth Citizens.
    Aang could visit me tonight and convert me into a pr. who knows? maybe i am king bumi.

I can also confirm that i am a earth citizen by saying that i got a notification claiming that im a member of the Earth Kingdom!
    The other earth citizens should have got the same notification.

26. ISO #326

Was out of town yesterday and had very limited access to internet. Anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Huu View Post
    Aang could visit me tonight and convert me into a pr. who knows? maybe i am king bumi.

I can also confirm that i am a earth citizen by saying that i got a notification claiming that im a member of the Earth Kingdom!
    The other earth citizens should have got the same notification.
    There's a rule that says ''No Quoting PMs'', dumbnut.
    Getting up to speed.

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

-vote June

Hama's Read Wall.

Due: I was initially frustrated by the cats, but he's clearly paying attention to the game and he seems to have a town-mindset. He does like to hide subtle messages in his cat pics.
    Hama: That's me.
    June: Very poor contributions despite being around to post. I don't have much time for these players.
    Kuruk: Not afraid to voice an independent POV and definitely not a sheep. Valuable asset to the game, even if scum, though the confidence seems to suggest Town.
    Kyoshi: His posts do relate to the game and he is not trolling, however he seems to be skirting around the edges of discussion. His posts make me wary.
    Kyoshi Warrior #3: I have butted heads a couple of times with this gentleman, but his posts stand up to explanation. He doesn't shy away from discussion and is polite. I voted for him to test reaction and he didn't flinch. Nobody reacted either way to my vote on him, which was also interesting.
    La: Asks a bounty of questions about Citizens. La could be a Citizen, or somebody that's hunting for them...
    Lion Turtle: This curious halfbreed is active and posts frequently. I enjoy discussing with him and so far have no reason to find him suspect. He is another strong and independent voice.
    Momo: Very few posts and they do strike me as being of the ''scum in the shadows'' flavour.
    Pathik: Solid posts for the most part and I enjoy what he has to say. His explanations seem honest. I'm getting the Town rub from him.
    Sangok: He's come out swinging at me a few times and showed passion. His contributions have been patchy though. I would like to see more from him before I try to come to any conclusions.
    Tho: 3 posts which doesn't give much to say, however he did ask for constant access to the Player post links which at least suggested to me that he wants to be reading players and analysing. Whether for good or bad, it's too early to tell, but potentially not a bored Citizen.
    Yangchen: He is a good contributor and speaks with confidence though I did notice that he has a couple of times replied to points without reading the subtleties within them. The confidence makes me think he's probably Town and I suspect he thinks more than he lets on. He seems angry.
    Wan Shi Tong: Doesn't seem too interested in the Day so far. I'll be interested to see what he comes up with Day 2.
    Wang Fire: Not a whole lot to say about him. Has avoided serious discussions for the most part. Selected Red in KW3's survey which was a little odd to me. KW thought it was fearlessness but I wonder if it was hiding in the open.
    Wei Jin: Posts independent opinions and tries to steer discussion in a positive direction. Town read for now.

The absentees:
    Jin We
    Koh
    Monk Gyatso
    I will note that June could be a Cabbage Jester. On that note Does the Cabbage Jesters 'you can not be killed' extend to lynches as well? just because it has not been specified.

Very interesting reads. What would be your proposed coarse of action with Huu seeing as that he has put himself in a position to become FF quickly?

I would also like to propose that bus drivers reveal D2 which is pretty obvious but worth saying.

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

@ Huu

Why exactly did you reveal like you did? Are you trying to make yourself an FF target? Why shouldn't we lynch you just to play it safe on a later day?

Care to give us some of your reads on other players or do you prefer the selfish play style you have shown thus far?
    No, im trying to make myself into a Aang target. The Freedom fighter leader would be dumb if he targets me now.

Have you even read the setup?

Team Avatar: If Aang meets with Bumi, Pakku, and Iroh Team Avatar will only have to defeat Admiral Zhao.

The freedom fighters wont even be our enemies if Aang plays this right.

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

No, im trying to make myself into a Aang target. The Freedom fighter leader would be dumb if he targets me now.

Have you even read the setup?

Team Avatar: If Aang meets with Bumi, Pakku, and Iroh Team Avatar will only have to defeat Admiral Zhao.

The freedom fighters wont even be our enemies if Aang plays this right.
    So I take the dodge as a 'No I will not post my reads'

And that is a lot of 'ifs' for me to discount the value of lynching you later on. I honestly see you as more of a liability to the town than an asset because of the setup and your lack of desire to help the town. I get that your plays are in your best interest to get a win but that does nothing for the rest of the players and as such I am going to pressure you every day until you are lynched or you start helping the town a bit more.

35. ISO #335

I cant shake the jester vibe I get from June..

Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
    Am I the only one who has never watched avatar until the end

I watched some of it then got bored and played some games on my Xbox
    Kind of an offensive attitude there. Seems intentionally so.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangok View Post
    stop post farming... or i'll report you. oh wait. this is the MFM subforum.

is post farming a valid reportable offense in these forums? xD

Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
    No your allowed to cause no editing mwhahahahaha
    This is a middle finger to the town that says he is fearless and intentionally offensive.

I would be more comfortable seeing this player die at night which can be easily done if we have Master Pakku in the game N2.

Although to be blunt I do feel that he needs to die.

36. ISO #336

So I take the dodge as a 'No I will not post my reads'

And that is a lot of 'ifs' for me to discount the value of lynching you later on. I honestly see you as more of a liability to the town than an asset because of the setup and your lack of desire to help the town. I get that your plays are in your best interest to get a win but that does nothing for the rest of the players and as such I am going to pressure you every day until you are lynched or you start helping the town a bit more.
    So your going to waste your time pressuring a confirmed townie for the rest of this game? That sounds very useful.

37. ISO #337

June should definitely die at night. She can't be the exe or surv, and she's probably not FN, leaving only jester and stupid town as possibilities.

Once I can, I'll be posting my own reads.

@Huu: no of is confirmed on day 1, unless they're the mayor. And your ploy is rather stupid. Why would the FFs OR Aang recruit you? You'd be an outed PR either way...

38. ISO #338

So your going to waste your time pressuring a confirmed townie for the rest of this game? That sounds very useful.
    Yes. I don't consider it a waste of time and I also do not consider you a confirmed townie. Why are you so against giving your reads on other players? You claim that you are town but your actions are all selfish and some are borderline anti-town. Your contributions are sub par and you have demonstrated a very notable ability to dodge questions and tread water.

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

Yes. I don't consider it a waste of time and I also do not consider you a confirmed townie. Why are you so against giving your reads on other players? You claim that you are town but your actions are all selfish and some are borderline anti-town. Your contributions are sub par and you have demonstrated a very notable ability to dodge questions and tread water.
    If you were a earth citizen or water citizen then you would know that i am a earth citizen. It's still too early for me to post reads.

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

Well that was rather uninteresting.

I'd like to point out that I'm not sure I like Kuruk putting me on his green list. I was absent and barely had the time to post at all, yet he puts me on his good side and shrugged it off, unlike Hama who provided an actual read on me based on my few posts. Kuruk's almost feels like buddying, and I don't like it.

Wang Fire has 7 posts and he puts him on his ''Didn't contribute enough'' list and I'm green with my 6 posts I had.

Not sure if just lazy reads or just trying to be friends with pretty much everyone.

46. ISO #346

You admit.to being scummy here. fix it if you please. Aka contribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Momo View Post

I'd like to point out that I'm not sure I like Kuruk putting me on his green list. I was absent and barely had the time to post at all, yet he puts me on his good side and shrugged it off, unlike Hama who provided an actual read on me based on my few posts. Kuruk's almost feels like buddying, and I don't like it.

Wang Fire has 7 posts and he puts him on his ''Didn't contribute enough'' list and I'm green with my 6 posts I had.

Not sure if just lazy reads or just trying to be friends with pretty much everyone.

47. ISO #347

You admit.to being scummy here. fix it if you please. Aka contribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Momo View Post

Also what was uninteresting

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350