• Wei Jin

0 0%
Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 2338
  1. ISO #2251

2. ISO #2252

3. ISO #2253

Re: M-FM 19: Avatar the Last Airbender

You know what I was wondering? If Kuruk accidentally got KW#3 killed because due to Kuruk's wording in his roleclaim it seemed to Hama for example that Kuruk said that he false claimed to have been encouraged and I thought maybe KW#3 changed her fake N1 target according to that.. LOL

Even if not, hey, fun times.

4. ISO #2254

5. ISO #2255

6. ISO #2256

7. ISO #2257

8. ISO #2258

9. ISO #2259

10. ISO #2260

11. ISO #2261

What in the fuck, this game went into overdrive speed-wise. Couldn't even make a defense.

Oh well, FN started off super strong then got mega fucked. It's a real shame Aang died n1, because I was really excited to see how the PR-recruit mechanism would play out and it basically killed 2/3 of the mechanics right off the bat

12. ISO #2262

13. ISO #2263

14. ISO #2264

15. ISO #2265

16. ISO #2266

Quote Originally Posted by Wan Shi Tong View Post
    You know what I was wondering? If Kuruk accidentally got KW#3 killed because due to Kuruk's wording in his roleclaim it seemed to Hama for example that Kuruk said that he false claimed to have been encouraged and I thought maybe KW#3 changed her fake N1 target according to that.. LOL

Actually yeah, this is what happened. I was going for dat mislynch on you but I misread Kuruk's post and didn't think things through carefully enough, i.e. who would randomly fake claim encouraged!? Where was the encouragement cc? etc.

I thought that Jet would have been more successful with recruits so if Jin Wei revealed the real Sokka and mislynched him the FN would be 1-2 kills away from a win. Poor Muso. Poor, poor Muso. But also tough luck, Due for getting your win snatched away at the last minute.

Congrats town on a miraculous win despite the death of a lot of your PRs early on. I had a lot of fun despite messing up my fake claim.

Thanks hosts for hosting

17. ISO #2267

Lol, yeah I am Muso.

Night actions:

1. Recruit La because she asked so many damn citizen mechanic questions. Turned out she was interested in citizens because she was trying to recruit them (like me). For the first half of the night, initially had Yangchen down as my recruit but changed my mind at the last minute because I thought he might be a town PR.
    2. Jailed. WHY GOD. Initially I tried to scare Jin Wei into letting me go but he was completely invulnerable to that.
    3. Recruit Yangchen, or Pathik can't remember which. ROLE-BLOCKED by FN so none of it mattered
    4. Still ignoring Huu and Sangok as recruit targets because I figured people would eventually kill them, or be too suspicious of them to be useful to me. It was the basic concensus that they were FF. Went for Pathik because he seemed so pro-town and commanded a great deal of influence. I thought he would be a useful voice on my side.
    5. Tossed up between Yang and Due, and tried to go for the one that I thought would attract less heat to himself. I also thought Yang would side with me even if I didn't recruit him. I probably came out with my proposal at the wrong point in the Day because the only people who ever posted after it were guaranteed enemies: ie: Pathik, WST. Huu was convinced it was game-throwing to be converted which was unfortunate for me too. Due didn't even post

I had a diary of all my notes in the night chat, but had to ask for it to be deleted when I discovered my recruits would all hate me and try to kill me if they knew who I was.

Gg guys was fun.

18. ISO #2268

My wording there was intentional. I waited until after pathic made his move because I wanted to see what he would do. As soon as the tpr was counter claimed I knew who the real one was. We needed some reads to go off of.

On a side note I feel like I blundered a few times this game. This game was a great learning experience. It was fun as hell. I would really appreciate any feedback on my playing. Dont be afraid to tell me where I fucked up~

19. ISO #2269

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruk View Post
    My wording there was intentional. I waited until after pathic made his move because I wanted to see what he would do. As soon as the tpr was counter claimed I knew who the real one was. We needed some reads to go off of.

On a side note I feel like I blundered a few times this game. This game was a great learning experience. It was fun as hell. I would really appreciate any feedback on my playing. Dont be afraid to tell me where I fucked up~
    I thought you played really well early game when you had access to your computer, but your contributions (understandably) dropped off when you could only post via your phone. But if your early game is indicative of your standard, then I was impressed.

20. ISO #2270

21. ISO #2271

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post
    I thought you played really well early game when you had access to your computer, but your contributions (understandably) dropped off when you could only post via your phone. But if your early game is indicative of your standard, then I was impressed.
    Honestly this was my third FM game ever. I have quite a bit of learning to do. D1 I probably did more com hunting than anything else until I found bunny and got the vibe that com hunting was bm. D2 I posted my night feedback before I read through the forum and claiming encouraged did very little to help shake the tpr trail from me. Also one of the days I almost lost all the fingers on my left hand so I got drunk with the crew to celebrate and somehow thought it was a good idea to participate. I won't do that again.

Honestly I dont think I will sign for another unless I know I won't get called in. After I lost access to the computer I worked 100 hours in the next 7 days. It was pretty rough keeping up with the posts and I was doing all my hunting from memory. That got pretty frustrating.
    All in all this was crazy fun. I definitely want to do it again. I think the bunny mod kill saved us. The way she was playing I would've been fooled the rest of the game.

22. ISO #2272

23. ISO #2273

Lol, yeah I am Muso.

Night actions:

1. Recruit La because she asked so many damn citizen mechanic questions. Turned out she was interested in citizens because she was trying to recruit them (like me). For the first half of the night, initially had Yangchen down as my recruit but changed my mind at the last minute because I thought he might be a town PR.
    2. Jailed. WHY GOD. Initially I tried to scare Jin Wei into letting me go but he was completely invulnerable to that.
    3. Recruit Yangchen, or Pathik can't remember which. ROLE-BLOCKED by FN so none of it mattered
    4. Still ignoring Huu and Sangok as recruit targets because I figured people would eventually kill them, or be too suspicious of them to be useful to me. It was the basic concensus that they were FF. Went for Pathik because he seemed so pro-town and commanded a great deal of influence. I thought he would be a useful voice on my side.
    5. Tossed up between Yang and Due, and tried to go for the one that I thought would attract less heat to himself. I also thought Yang would side with me even if I didn't recruit him. I probably came out with my proposal at the wrong point in the Day because the only people who ever posted after it were guaranteed enemies: ie: Pathik, WST. Huu was convinced it was game-throwing to be converted which was unfortunate for me too. Due didn't even post

I had a diary of all my notes in the night chat, but had to ask for it to be deleted when I discovered my recruits would all hate me and try to kill me if they knew who I was.

Gg guys was fun.
    Which is why I revealed D2.

24. ISO #2274

25. ISO #2275

Gg everybody So happy Town pulled this one together after the horrible start we had. Although gosh Hama, you had like, the worst time with night actions XD FN really screwed you over with that roleblock.

Out of curiosity, host, did you assign us our roles randomly, or were certain players pre-selected for certain roles based on COM?

26. ISO #2276

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Turtle View Post
    Gg everybody So happy Town pulled this one together after the horrible start we had. Although gosh Hama, you had like, the worst time with night actions XD FN really screwed you over with that roleblock.

Out of curiosity, host, did you assign us our roles randomly, or were certain players pre-selected for certain roles based on COM?
    You were like so scummy.

27. ISO #2277

28. ISO #2278

29. ISO #2279

30. ISO #2280

31. ISO #2281

Quote Originally Posted by Due View Post
    There was no observer chat, which made me sad.
    And now I am really sad

Lol, yeah I am Muso.

Night actions:

Gg guys was fun.
    Heh, I am sorry for tunneling you for that. You honestly got fucked hard in terms of night actions, though at least you survived that night in jail. It's a real shame you tried to recruit me, for both of us

I was really excited for this FM because I thought it would be really fun to be on the side of TA - oh well. 'twas a ton of fun anyhow.

32. ISO #2282

Quote Originally Posted by Sangok View Post
    You were like so scummy.
    I know I tried to be. When I learned I was the WT Cit, I had a really bad sneaking suspicion that Host made me Tui cause I've always survived to the late-game in every FM I've played in so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Due View Post
    Not really - I cleared him early game based on his second post.

(I also expect you to rep my COM a thousand times over, Lion) :P
    :P I remember, and I shall.

Well, he did say rep to death so.. enjoy the neg reps? =P
    Lol XD

33. ISO #2283

Quote Originally Posted by Huu View Post
    Does anyone know who aang targeted on night 1? I allways assumed that he targeted a fire nation member and they found out who he was that way.
    i do. he would have become enchantress. now you know it was one of the earth citizens, make your bets please

the host told me that i was killed because they thought i was aang because of my plan on d1. while in this case they were right, the reason wasn't that proper. i made the plan up before game started, so i probably would have posted that no matter which role. so FN was lucky i really rolled aang. actually, i wouldn't even expect aang to do such obvious things, i would have thought i was not aang in this case^^ though i admit it was a mistake, when i rolled aang i shouldn't have posted this. it's really a pity, could have been really interesting, especially for me
    i posted the citizen questions because they were of general interest, this didn't show i was aang. i still think ppl often misinterpret questions. the obvious aang questions i asked via pm.

34. ISO #2284

35. ISO #2285

36. ISO #2286

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Turtle View Post
    I know I tried to be. When I learned I was the WT Cit, I had a really bad sneaking suspicion that Host made me Tui cause I've always survived to the late-game in every FM I've played in so far.

:P I remember, and I shall.

Lol XD

Sorry I kinda screwed you out of the jailor protection. I was kinda setting myself up for a cult win there and half thought my moves would get the consort off me by that point. Might have been a poor move on my part but I also thought there was quite a bit more cult. Jet had almost as bad luck as the avatar did this game.

37. ISO #2287

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruk View Post
    Sorry I kinda screwed you out of the jailor protection. I was kinda setting myself up for a cult win there and half thought my moves would get the consort off me by that point. Might have been a poor move on my part but I also thought there was quite a bit more cult. Jet had almost as bad luck as the avatar did this game.
    Pfft. No problem lol. I should have been more careful with that Last Will, and I most definitely will be in future games. I would actually like to ask the FN what role they collectively thought I was, since I'm pretty sure I was giving off some pretty Iroh-esque vibes and felt pretty safe from any night-kill before that point.

38. ISO #2288

39. ISO #2289

40. ISO #2290

41. ISO #2291

42. ISO #2292

Yo yo yo yo yo yo mackandal in the hishouse.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

43. ISO #2293

Umm..... Wrong fourm mafia.... Im so embarrassed.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

44. ISO #2294

45. ISO #2295

Quote Originally Posted by Dagaen View Post
    I am so sorry for my incredibly poor performance. I was busy at the time and I've remembered a Day deadline wrong...First time I managed to be lynched d1 in Forum Mafia:P
    In your defense the fire nation wanted you lynched, and everyone else thought it would prevent a Zuko jail and execute, so someone had to get lynched

46. ISO #2296

I don't think kuruk is a fire nation member but he is likely to be jet. I find it suspicious that i haven't been recruited yet.

-vote Kuruk
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    moved to Ongoing Games so players don't need to go on their anon account to post.
    moving to archives on the 25th.
    So only 4 days til the Epilogue?

47. ISO #2297

48. ISO #2298

49. ISO #2299

I don't think kuruk is a fire nation member but he is likely to be jet. I find it suspicious that i haven't been recruited yet.

-vote Kuruk
    Quote Originally Posted by Poriomania View Post
    I gave up. I don't think we'll see one.

(I was Due, btw)
    Yeah I'm still holding out, at the least I'd like to see COMs but would like to see MVP/hosts' thoughts/etc.

Soon as you used the cat pics in the S-FM I realized it lol.

I was Pathik, if you couldn't tell heh

50. ISO #2300

Quote Originally Posted by Poriomania View Post
    I gave up. I don't think we'll see one.

(I was Due, btw)
    Ahah! So it was you doing the cat pictures :P You have no idea how hard I laughed the first few days of this FM, especially your reaction to my OMGUS XD
    Spoiler : FM History :
    M-FM Curse of Castle Varen - Ace Chapman - Ritual Killer - Loss
    FM XIX - FM Jaheira - Explorer - Win
    S-FM 111: ♥ - Lover - Loss

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic
    I'm going to call you Madison Twatter
    I am Madison Twatter, the Epic Epitome of Towniness ^.^