4. ISO #2154

5. ISO #2155

6. ISO #2156

7. ISO #2157

8. ISO #2158

9. ISO #2159

10. ISO #2160

Re: M-FM 19: Avatar the Last Airbender

There was a single message posted in my chat last night, but Jet's post count suggests the others have a chat of their own that I cannot see.

DELIVER THIS MZG TO TOWN

by Jet on Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:13 am

I TRYD TO CONVERT PATHIK NIGHT 2. HE COULD NOT BE CONVERTED. THE ONLY POSSIBLE ROLE IS FIRE NATION.

IF YOU LYNCH HIM I WILL CONVERT ANY REMAINING CITIZENS. DO NOT WORRY IF YOU ARE NOT YET CONVERTED. YOU WILL BE. THE GAME ONLY ENDS WHEN ALL TOWN ARE DEFEATED. WHEN ALL CITIZENS ARE CONVERTED WE WILL LYNCH WS-TONG.

YOU HAVE MY WORD.

THIS ENSURES VICTORY FOR THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS:

DUE
    HAMA
    HUU
    SANGOK
    YANGCHEN

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

BYE

Jet

The TA are doomed. I intend to side with the faction that guarantees my victory. Sucks to be Wan Shing Tong, but I guess that's what you get for failing to contribute properly for the first 3 days.

gg ez

EZ

ps: wow Pathik is mafia!? what a pro

-vote Pathik

11. ISO #2161

12. ISO #2162

The reason i know that hama is jet is becouse the freedom fighters would allready have a majoritiy if jet hadn't been roleblocked 2 times.

Im guessing this is Hama's night targets.

N1: Pathik
    N2: jailed
    N3: roleblocked
    N4: Sangok
    N5: yangchen

Im guessing this means that there are currently only 3 freedom fighters. So if pathik votes on hama with uss then we will have a majority.

13. ISO #2163

lolwut is this nonsense. Also curse the sync up, I checked in here in the wee hours of the morning yesterday for no good reason.

First since Koh is also in here:
    Wtf dude, did you not expect to get lynched by claiming to be FN?

Second:
    Jet, I don't know why you're throwing me to the wolves, because I too would like a victory. The huge-ass nights are throwing my sense of flow/time off as well since the majority of activity in this FM was so early on in comparison. Since there's 8 players, my money said that there are 3 in the FF faction and they're looking to lynch someone to force a majority. Hence claiming to have tried to convert me to get me lynched as FN.

Personally I have suspicions of Due, because he looked like he was setting up an Iroh claim down the lines, but who knew Koh would go and get himself offed like that.

Keep in mind Momo claimed she lost cabbages, so that begs the idea that either a consig visited her or Jet visited her (2 cabbages lost = both?). Assuming she told the truth, one night was spent on Momo (probably the night Jet is claiming was spent on me). The only way I could see that claim as even believeable is if Huu is Jet, since he was the one that tunneled me after n2 (and noone else did), but he would have had to have been told about our role cards. So I don't buy that.

Since the FF faction has decided I'm the to mislynch to ensure their victory, they are forcibly aligning themselves against me. I'm not sure why they'd pick me, because I wouldn't mind being converted to ensure a win (though I earlier stated I would fuck Jet over if converted, so there's that). I don't know whether Hama is Jet or not, but I do know he is FF. So I'm just going to go ahead and

-vote Hama

This game is pretty much drawing to a close anyways, no useful discussion is going on anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Huu View Post
    The reason i know that hama is jet is becouse the freedom fighters would allready have a majoritiy if jet hadn't been roleblocked 2 times.

Im guessing this is Hama's night targets.

N1: Pathik
    N2: jailed
    N3: roleblocked
    N4: Sangok
    N5: yangchen

Im guessing this means that there are currently only 3 freedom fighters. So if pathik votes on hama with uss then we will have a majority.
    That's assuming his only targets have been Earth citizens, which is very unlikely the earlier in the game you go.

I would change that to:

n1: Momo
    n2: jailed
    n3: roleblocked
    n4: conversion 1 (probably Sangok)
    n5: conversion 2 (unknown)

If Hama was Jet, but I don't think I can deduce beyond probably/unknown. By n4/n5 he would most likely have been successful though.

I would like to here Wan Shi Tong's thoughts on the day's events, since he's guaranteed a loss if FN wins or if FF proceeds with its current plan as it will lynch him. Any feel for who may be FN or FF (especially Jet)?

14. ISO #2164

game's pretty much over.

the other citizens all now have a way to 100% guaranteed victory. Doing anything other than lynching Pathik would leave them open to death at night and a loss. There's no reason for them to accept a course other than victory.

There's no reason for us to even hunt Jet anymore because he's on our side.

The only people who lose out are Pathik (Fire Nation) and Wang shin tong who let's face it did shit all all game.

15. ISO #2165

I'd probably agree with Hama being Jet and Pathik being FN. The thing about Hama though is that Jin Wei said, and from the way he told me I agreed with him, is that an answer to a question to the Host implied Hama to be clear from being in any other chat than jail chat when Jin had him jailed. Other than that we both thought him to be scummy and besides, bringing up my contribution of the early game in a stage where it is completely irrelevant is scummy. But I guess it fits the playstyle of [REDACTED]. He always seems like an asshole to me.

So, if I had to repick, Due = Jet and Pathik = FN (without giving other circumstances too many thoughts and based solely on what I think right now regardless of if it is likely or not).

16. ISO #2166

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post
    game's pretty much over.

the other citizens all now have a way to 100% guaranteed victory. Doing anything other than lynching Pathik would leave them open to death at night and a loss. There's no reason for them to accept a course other than victory.

There's no reason for us to even hunt Jet anymore because he's on our side.

The only people who lose out are Pathik (Fire Nation) and Wang shin tong who let's face it did shit all all game.
    I lose out for getting mislynched, not for being FN. Now that Jet's picked a "could not convert target" I'm fucked, because his credibility is lost, and he's not going to actually convert me.

Though from the not-dying-in-jail thing, I think it's more likely you are in fact Jet, as Wan Shi Tong and Huu said.

17. ISO #2167

18. ISO #2168

19. ISO #2169

20. ISO #2170

To any Citizen with thoughts of lynching me, you gain nothing except adding possibilities where you can die. Once Pathik is dealt with there will be 0 killing going on, aside from the lynching of Sokka.

If you were to lynch me then: 1 of you would die to Pathik tonight, another of you would risk being lynched tmr (because I'm not Jet), and then another would be killed by Pathik the subsequent night.

In fact the more I think about it it's practically game-throwing/suicide to do anything other than lynch Pathik right now.

21. ISO #2171

Quote Originally Posted by Wan Shi Tong View Post
    I'd probably agree with Hama being Jet and Pathik being FN. The thing about Hama though is that Jin Wei said, and from the way he told me I agreed with him, is that an answer to a question to the Host implied Hama to be clear from being in any other chat than jail chat when Jin had him jailed. Other than that we both thought him to be scummy and besides, bringing up my contribution of the early game in a stage where it is completely irrelevant is scummy. But I guess it fits the playstyle of [REDACTED]. He always seems like an asshole to me.

So, if I had to repick, Due = Jet and Pathik = FN (without giving other circumstances too many thoughts and based solely on what I think right now regardless of if it is likely or not).
    Maybe hama didn't have a night chat becouse he hadn't recruited anyone yet.

22. ISO #2172

23. ISO #2173

24. ISO #2174

Quote Originally Posted by Huu View Post
    Im trying to get you lynched. Im not going to gamethrow and get myself recruited just so i can win as a freedom fighter.
    Dude, the hosts confirmed that playing for evolved alignments is encouraged, not game-throwing.

But instead you're going to risk your death and multiple other player's deaths by leaving the game's only killing role alive?

25. ISO #2175

Dude, the hosts confirmed that playing for evolved alignments is encouraged, not game-throwing.

But instead you're going to risk your death and multiple other player's deaths by leaving the game's only killing role alive?
    If you don't flip jet then i will help you lynch the last fire nation member tomorrow. Wan shi tong will be killed tonight anyway.

26. ISO #2176

27. ISO #2177

28. ISO #2178

29. ISO #2179

30. ISO #2180

The only people who oppose the FF are 1. the remaining fire nation member, and 2. Sokka. If you don't claim to be the remaining fire nation member, Pathik, then there would be 0 motivation for Jet to try and get you lynched.

Sorry, your defense makes no sense, buddy.
    I just explained why.

How I see it:
    1) FF/Jet does not yet have a majority, or they would out themselves/go ahead and perform the lynch
    2) Subsequent days increase the FF faction's day strength
    3) Jet can claim he failed to convert someone, pulling off an easy FN lynch/easy mislynch

Since I know I'm not FN, it means Jet does not know who the FN member is, and so he picked someone non-confirmed randomly (aka not Jin Wei/Wan Shi Tong, ended up being me) that he has not yet converted. Performing the mislynch on me + tonight's conversion (barring something weird due to the FN kill) ensures FF victory, hence why it's probable there's 3 members of the FF at this time. Vs. Biding time and possibly getting lynched on accident. I don't see any other way to reason through everything, unless you are FN gambiting, but that doesn't make sense either. Either way I'm fucked if FF wins unless the mislynch never happens, because I will almost definitely get converted last (no reason to convert me on the chance I'm lynched on subsequent days). Fuck you Jet for deciding to pick me out for the mislynch.

To any Citizen with thoughts of lynching me, you gain nothing except adding possibilities where you can die. Once Pathik is dealt with there will be 0 killing going on, aside from the lynching of Sokka.

If you were to lynch me then: 1 of you would die to Pathik tonight, another of you would risk being lynched tmr (because I'm not Jet), and then another would be killed by Pathik the subsequent night.

In fact the more I think about it it's practically game-throwing/suicide to do anything other than lynch Pathik right now.
    Honestly I wouldn't mind too much if you flipped Jet and people wanted to lynch me tomorrow since I'll stay TA-aligned then, as long as logically speaking it doesn't cause FN/remaining cult to win. We can deduce max cult size + 1 (FN) if you flip Jet, otherwise the max cult size is much larger.

31. ISO #2181

I never once voted for you Huu and this is how you betray me. It could have been you who was recruited and I wouldn't be throwing you under the bus like this now for 0 reason, when you could just take your guaranteed win
    See, things like this make you seem more and more Jet-esque.

Plus the idea that better players get harder (initially) roles AKA you know what you're doing + Jet starts alone with a small pool of convertable recruits.

32. ISO #2182

33. ISO #2183

34. ISO #2184

35. ISO #2185

36. ISO #2186

37. ISO #2187

38. ISO #2188

39. ISO #2189

40. ISO #2190

41. ISO #2191

Apparently Avatar Kyoshi has different plans for the length of this game.

Day 7 has begun.

Wan Shi Tong, enraged with how Fire Lord Sozin had used the information found in his very own library to harm the citizens of the Air Nomad people decided to lower his library back into the grounds and vanish into the spirit world.

Wan Shi Tong was Sokka

- Player List -
    Due
    Huu
    Pathik
    Sangok
    Yangchen

- Graveyard -
    Tho- the Earth Kingdom Citizen, blood bent day 1 by Hama
    June- the Water Tribe Citizen, executed night 1 by Zuko
    La- the Avatar, killed night 1 by Admiral Zhao
    Wang Fire- the Water Tribe Citizen, put in the penalty box day 2 by Jin Wei
    Kyoshi- the Sky Bison, night 2 by Admiral Zhao
    Monk Gyatso- the Fire Nation Admiral, struck down by the Spirits
    Momo- the Cabbage Merchant, eaten day 3 by Koh
    Lion Turtle- Tui the Water Tribe Citizen, night 3 by Admiral Zhao's Forces
    Kyoshi Warrior #3- Consort, air bent day 4 by Avatar Yangchen
    Kuruk- Katara, night 4 by the Fire Nation
    Wei Jin- Consort, eliminated night 4 by Zuko
    Koh- Uncle Iroh, left breathes day 5.
    Jin Wei- The Blue Spirit, Burnt alive night 5.
    Hama- the Freedom Fighter leader, taken to lake Laogai day 6.
    Wan Shi Tong- the Comedian, vanished night 6.

Day 7 ends at this time: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...mber+11th+2013

Days and Nights are officially 24 hours.

5 people remaining means it takes 3 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Guru Pathik; November 10th, 2013 at 03:28 AM.

42. ISO #2192

43. ISO #2193

44. ISO #2194

45. ISO #2195

46. ISO #2196

47. ISO #2197

48. ISO #2198

49. ISO #2199

50. ISO #2200