• Wang Fire

0 0%
  • Wei Jin

0 0%
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 2338
  1. ISO #1801

Re: M-FM 19: Avatar the Last Airbender

Oh for Roku's sake, if Gyatso wasn't modkilled I think we'd basically be screwed at this point. We may still be.

For anyone who for some reason hasn't realized, FN Win Conditions have evolved folks - that means if TA is eliminated, FN wins and game ends. Which is possible in 1-6 more specific deaths (the only perma-confirmable TA member left right now being Sokka).

2. ISO #1802

Name N1 Feedback Claims N2 Feedback Claims N3 Feedback Claims Role Claims
    Due Bus swapped, Role blocked
    Hama Jailed by Zuko Role blocked
    Huu Earth Tribe Citizen
    Jin Wei Bus swapped Jailed Sokka Zuko
    Koh Earth Tribe Citizen
    Kuruk Bus swapped, Role blocked, Encouraged Role blocked Role blocked
    Kyoshi #3
    Pathik
    Sangok Earth Tribe Citizen
    Yangchen Bus swapped
    Wan Shi Tong
    Wei Jin

Should be everything, as always let me know if I missed anything.

3. ISO #1803

If you find 2 consorts so unlikely why didn't you say so d2 when I pushed that note very hard. Also, n1 2 role block claims. N2 1 told block claim. N3 2 role block claims. What is missing here. @Koh who else has been 'locked down' the whole game? And it is very hard for me to hunt for posts on a phone.

If I am scum what am I? Why do you think I am scum?
    What the hell is with these players voting without reason..

I personally doubt 2 consorts. Hence me pushing so hard on due d2. On the bright side I think that we can get somewhere today.

Repost from a few hours ago..

4. ISO #1804

Quote Originally Posted by Pathik View Post
    Oh for Roku's sake, if Gyatso wasn't modkilled I think we'd basically be screwed at this point. We may still be.

For anyone who for some reason hasn't realized, FN Win Conditions have evolved folks - that means if TA is eliminated, FN wins and game ends. Which is possible in 1-6 more specific deaths (the only perma-confirmable TA member left right now being Sokka).
    What are your thoughts on the roll call?

5. ISO #1805

6. ISO #1806

7. ISO #1807

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post
    Unless Sokka encouraged a Consort??????

Jin Wei, you said you jailed Sokka. Did she say what she's been up to?

Aside from Kuruk lying, the only other option I can think of is 2 consorts, and that seems unlikely.
    There could be 2 consorts.

Fire Mage gains a role after the fire lord dies

8. ISO #1808

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruk View Post
    If you find 2 consorts so unlikely why didn't you say so d2 when I pushed that note very hard. Also, n1 2 role block claims. N2 1 told block claim. N3 2 role block claims. What is missing here. @Koh who else has been 'locked down' the whole game? And it is very hard for me to hunt for posts on a phone.

I personally doubt 2 consorts. Hence me pushing so hard on due d2. On the bright side I think that we can get somewhere today.

I was specifically referring to last night as it's seemed as though there was a consensus that Katara should heal lion turtle. At the time of my post only Hama had claimed roleblocked for that night.

That's not to say I was even insinuating that Hama was Katara, more that the FN might decide Katara isn't a priority target just because they got their kill off despite the fact that Katara should have been protecting it.

9. ISO #1809

10. ISO #1810

Also I'd like to ask Jin Wei
    How confident are you that the person you jailed is sokka?
    I was not able to imagine any proof that sokka could give you to confirm his role.
    I'm not asking you to provide the proof, just asking if there was proof.
    If the person you jailed said he would empower you from this night on you still won't know he did it till after the FN could potentially kill you.

11. ISO #1811

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

14. ISO #1814

15. ISO #1815

Quote Originally Posted by Jin Wei View Post
    Unless someone claims encouraged he's probably sokka.
    Unless Sokka followed someone (first night he could do so).

Hrmm...there's a lot of thinking to do right now. I'm running around doing RL things so my posting will be sparse, but I should return in force soon enough.

Still missing Kyoshi #3, Yangchen, Wei Jin, any others?

@Kuruk pretty sure everyone will claim Earth Cit, as Koh mentioned, so I don't know how much that role call will do. FN would claim it because it's not confirmable. FF & Jet would claim it because it's TA. Iroh would claim it because he doesn't want to get lynched. Sokka/Katara would claim it because otherwise all that accomplished is forcing them to out for no town gains. We can't even rely on Sokka outing and being healed based on historical evidence since we just lost Lion Turtle.

16. ISO #1816

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #3 View Post
    Btw fwiw I only didn't want to lynch WST bc I thought he was Zuko.
    You say that but then you say
    At this point the actives are prolly FN (Due,Hama,Pathik) and lurkers are FF (Huu,Sangok,Koh)
    Isn't that a bit contradicting? I'm not complaining, it just seems weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathik View Post
    Unless Sokka followed someone (first night he could do so).

Hrmm...there's a lot of thinking to do right now. I'm running around doing RL things so my posting will be sparse, but I should return in force soon enough.

Still missing Kyoshi #3, Yangchen, Wei Jin, any others?

@Kuruk pretty sure everyone will claim Earth Cit, as Koh mentioned, so I don't know how much that role call will do. FN would claim it because it's not confirmable. FF & Jet would claim it because it's TA. Iroh would claim it because he doesn't want to get lynched. Sokka/Katara would claim it because otherwise all that accomplished is forcing them to out for no town gains. We can't even rely on Sokka outing and being healed based on historical evidence since we just lost Lion Turtle.
    Psh, I said it, not Koh.

But you are right, Sokka could have followed someone if he wasn't the person who was jailed by Zuko. Only time will tell.

17. ISO #1817

Just kidding, Kyoshi #3 has returned with a triple post.

Ever consider that Katara is healing but mafia has a bruiser? I think that's what you call the role that bypasses heals. I bet Katara healed LT last night.

If maf is consig, consort, bruise, then 2consorts aren't possible. Therefore Kuruk is lying.

-vote Kuruk
    At this point the actives are prolly FN (Due,Hama,Pathik) and lurkers are FF (Huu,Sangok,Koh)
    Does this even make sense? You decide the three people most around (excluding Kuruk) are FN. You then decide that Kuruk is either a TPR or Iroh. You then vote Kuruk. Are you not serious on your accusations, or are you seriously trying to lynch (in your eyes) TA or Iroh (which downgrades Zuko to cit). Please explain what you were thinking with your post + vote in conjunction.

18. ISO #1818

19. ISO #1819

20. ISO #1820

Quote Originally Posted by Wan Shi Tong View Post
    You say that but then you say

Isn't that a bit contradicting? I'm not complaining, it just seems weird.

Psh, I said it, not Koh.

But you are right, Sokka could have followed someone if he wasn't the person who was jailed by Zuko. Only time will tell.
    Add that to my post.

I'd argue it's justified for Sokka to out if he has useful feedback (ex: who visited dead target) since he has no last will. Except at the going rate all outed nigh-confirmed TA have died to FN at night, so I'm not incredibly sure. Zuko jail protection means he can't follow anymore either.

I see Momo is looking through (sorry we had to lynch you). Which reminds me, she claimed she lost a cabbage right? That means someone visited her, but she had no feedback claims. Either Katara healed her or a Consig checked her? Would give a reason why Gyatso tried to defend her - she might have repaid his protection later by not voting him/vote sheeping him/something along those lines, which could tip the scales.

Hama ad Due are mafia or Kuruk is based on making blocked claims even out.
    Backtrack much. The pattern of roleblock feedback is strange though. Only 1 rb claim n2, and Katara could not freeze last night unless encouraged.

I didn't think of a Bruiser though, and that makes sense. I guess that would justify spending a Bruiser on Lion Turtle for the chance to evolve. But Katara could have been rbed or rbed herself meaning no protection.

What are the top ideas so far on FN?

Some combination of a consort along with:

A) 1 consort
    B) 1 consig
    C) 1 bruiser

It's not possible to have 2 consorts, a consig, and a bruiser at the same time. Additionally someone had to have been sent for the kill each night. Hrmm I'm going to have to piece this one out more, going out but will ponder.

21. ISO #1821

22. ISO #1822

@Due why is your activity waning so drastically? You posted that interaction thing concerning Gyatso, but then followed it up with dropping it almost completely, and haven't scumhunted or contributed much since. Just a lot of biting remarks.

@Wei Jin lurk much? Your activity has dropped hardcore, not that it was anything special to begin with.

I really need to go now, but I'm going to try and find some time later to dedicate to some more hard-core analysis. I expect some actual contributions from the cited players upon my return.

23. ISO #1823

24. ISO #1824

Quote Originally Posted by Koh View Post
    Is it possible that Hama was roleblocked n2 but it overlapped with Zukos roleblock?
    I'm pretty sure that being jailed by Zuko doesn't give a "You were roleblocked" feedback the day after because it says
    You may Capture a player at night. You may speak to them at night, they are prevented from using their power, and are protected from attacks.
    That doesn't sound like a roleblock and besides, being jailed never gave that kind of feedback.

25. ISO #1825

26. ISO #1826

Too frustrated. Slaol sucks at balancing mafia roles. It's confirmed they have at least 1bruiser.
    Going to leave and come back later with a level head
    It is a huge jump to say a bruiser is confirmed. There was no special kill message. All we have is a dead vitally important player.
    For all we know Katara was roleblocked or she wifom and decided that mafia wouldn't attack the target that was obviously going to be protected. Hell it's possible that Katara is FF and decided healing jet was more important than the 1/3 chance of DN win evolving

There's just to many possibilities without Katara to confirm her heal was pierced to say the bruiser is confirmed

27. ISO #1827

28. ISO #1828

6) Jet could not recruit you because you were recruited n2
    7) You are jet and your reveal d2 was to get other players to reveal

Still waiting to hear if you care to confirm my analysis of your FoS on me by the way.
    Let me tell you again, READ MY EXPLANATION, CAUSE I'VE BEEN REFERRING IT TO YOU FOR A LONG TIME NOW.

We could do a role call given our dire state as town but is the benefit of using it to scum bunt worth th cost of allowing scum to hand pick their targets? This would probably seal the towns fate.. I think we have a very real cult problem. I think both sangok and huu are culted. And I find it silly that some players have taken to calling me Jet after I started FoSing players as potential cult suspects. I find it even more suspicious that these players refuse to give any real logic to their reasoning, almost as if they are fumbling for a reason to call me cult just to avoid defending themselves.

Sangok- Revealed to be cit d2 the very first thing and advocated for the cult. This players move seemed to be either waiving a flag to the cult to get converted or an attempt to get other citizens to claim and become cult targets. I really can't note any real scum hunting from this player unless pressure is applied. Notable buddy actions with huu would be semi-confirming his role d2 to get him off the hot seat when huu choked defending himself d2. D3 huu threw out a pretty list and sangok pushed guys accusation that I am jet after I applyed pressure to both players. As I kept pushing on sangok his defense also seemed angled to give huu a cover. It seemed like he refused to even consider that huu could be culted and kept pushing that jet must be an afk player or have been role blocked. I would also note getting this player to have a real conversation on the subject has been very hard to do. He may be in a different time zone but he still has a real bad habit of running off at very convenient times. D4 this casting suspicion on huu looks like a huge change of play style. Bussing that the cult came up with in night chat?

@Sangok- Care to comment on your actions? And what's with your 'I know you are but what am I' defense tag team with huu when I said players should consider you culted?
    Why are you trying to commence an action so useless to the town? You want the FN to find out what we are, and make them blend by claiming Earth Citizen? So basically what you're saying right now, is that it's alright to scum hunt, but it's not alright to scum hunt you because I'm a dedicated Town member by claiming feedback. No, it is not advocated for the cult. Why? Because people like you are pressuring me for the vote and the lynch today, READ THE REST IN MY EXPLANATION THAT I'VE BEEN REFERRING YOU TO

For the record
    I think huu is probably culted as well.
    I was role blocked
    I am about to go to work and probably can't sneak around today to post. We will see..

There is always a possibility.

I'm still waiting for a shred of logic for me being jet or mafia.

I claimed role blocked every night which makes me mafia..? Please come up with something to move the concept along or unvote me
    What the hell have you been reading all this time and why are you asking again? I thought you were supposed to keep an eagle's eye on me?

-vote Kuruk

29. ISO #1829

30. ISO #1830

31. ISO #1831

32. ISO #1832

Town, feel free to vote on who among these you want me to execute tonight. And it WILL be an execution tonight.

I don't promise to follow your votes, but I will take them into consideration.
    Can I vote several? Because then I would vote for Wei Jin, Yangchen and Koh. If not, then only Koh.

33. ISO #1833

34. ISO #1834

35. ISO #1835

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post
    I'm so confused.

Why has Kuruk claimed role-blocked 3 nights in a row, even the night he was bussed?

Why is there only 1 role-block claim from yesterday, and yet two today? Fire Mage seems the only possibility that doesn't = Kuruk lying.
    Thought the night he was bussed was the first night. So it's not like the FN were able to follow him through a bus. Its entirely possible the first night was an accident and they decided to just stick with it.

Not saying I don't think he's been false claiming RBed every night. I think it's entirely possible. I just don't think the bus matters at all.

36. ISO #1836

Quote Originally Posted by Sangok View Post
    Why them? Explain please.
    I'm curious as well. I very much think Yangchen is town. Same with myself.

I would vote kuruk but it looks like he will be lynched so I will vote:

Execute Wei Jin
    -vote Kuruk

I am voting Kuruk because he seems to be grasping at straws today to divert attention.

37. ISO #1837

I was trying to appear scummy while still getting town to stay off my ass, but town went full retard and ignored every attempt at that, so good job. I fully decided to stop listening to you morons and do my own thing (though the alliance at the end still stands if you don't get yourselves killed). Now:

Wei Jin
    Yangchen
    Koh
    Wan Shi Tong
    Kuruk

I want claims from all of you, one of you dies tonight.
    Jsyk the reads on me saying im town have been entirely baseless and/or shite. First Lion Turtle claims im heavily inactive d2 {Lies as I posted throughout the day and stated several times that I was working} and then Kyoshi Warrior #3 claims that I am the last man standing in her reads and based her aggression on me by PoE, which is really shit. It is just about impossible for me to logically be FN based on my interactions and heavy focus on Monk Gyatso, the FN GF jsyk.

The only thing left for me to be is FF, which is also an illogical conclusion based on the revealed citizens in the game, Huu and Sangok, and the lack of heals from Katara, which suggests she was recruited. My play and sense of being has not changed at any point in the game since the jump which detracts from the likelihood of my conversion.

Logically my abrasiveness and the consistency of such aggressive plays is actually one of the biggest town tells to be found in this game. Since we have already deduced the likelihood of my being anything but Town/Traitor as reasonably low or neigh impossible the only reasonable conclusion to be had here is that I am a town, since you claim to be Zuko and thus know who Iroh is.

Now since you have found the need to hyper focus on me, with nods to the others upon your list, I shall find the time to respond to you in a way that any moron with a keyboard and mouse should understand.

I'm a Town Role faggot. Learn to Read the fucking game and you would understand that.

Now since that is cleared up what questions did you have? Keep in mind the only reason people suspect me is because I'm an asshole, which is not a scum tell.

This.

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839

Wei Jin is hardcore lurking suddenly and he never had that town feel to me. Seemed neutral and now that he is hardcore lurking it's likely that he wants to wait it out.
    Yangchen I already explained yesterday, though he would probably be at the lower end of execution priority since there is not much to back it up. I just can't place him as town.
    I think Koh's contributions, even though he has replaced in, aren't that useful and I think they aren't that of a town. He just has a scummy feel to him.

That should be enough explanation for the voting of execution. If this were an explanation for a real vote then I know that this reasoning wouldn't suffice but since it isn't.. It shall suffice.

And besides, since we are having a lynch still I would probably join Jin Wei with his vote because I don't think Kuruk is scum..

-vote Wei Jin

40. ISO #1840

Quote Originally Posted by Koh View Post
    I'm curious as well. I very much think Yangchen is town. Same with myself.

I would vote kuruk but it looks like he will be lynched so I will vote:

Execute Wei Jin
    -vote Kuruk

I am voting Kuruk because he seems to be grasping at straws today to divert attention.
    Why Wei Jin? Come on, when I have to explain then EVERYONE has to explain too. Fuck you all for not explaining but expecting me to. Fuck you. Sincerely. God. Fucking scums.

41. ISO #1841

42. ISO #1842

Quote Originally Posted by Wan Shi Tong View Post
    Wei Jin is hardcore lurking suddenly and he never had that town feel to me. Seemed neutral and now that he is hardcore lurking it's likely that he wants to wait it out.
    Yangchen I already explained yesterday, though he would probably be at the lower end of execution priority since there is not much to back it up. I just can't place him as town.
    I think Koh's contributions, even though he has replaced in, aren't that useful and I think they aren't that of a town. He just has a scummy feel to him.

That should be enough explanation for the voting of execution. If this were an explanation for a real vote then I know that this reasoning wouldn't suffice but since it isn't.. It shall suffice.

And besides, since we are having a lynch still I would probably join Jin Wei with his vote because I don't think Kuruk is scum..

-vote Wei Jin
    I understand what you're feeling, however Wei Jin has not yet given a chance to be active and it's only been about 12 hours since the day opening? Something like that.

43. ISO #1843

44. ISO #1844

45. ISO #1845

46. ISO #1846

47. ISO #1847

I dont have time for this crap. I am katara. I have been banging the consort every night instead of healing. If this were not the case we would have 2 more town alive.
    Remember d2 when I kept saying due faked his role block claim? Yeah. This is why. KW3- We are thinking along the same lines with the due/hana combo. This is why I pushed for a jailor conformation. N2 I had Hana pegged as a little scummy but wanted more info.

You may ask yourself why I pushed for lion to be healed instead of jailed given my role block status. Here is why-
    1- Lions role was suspect as hell in my book. Claiming cit by mistake.. Ok. But going as far as to confirm he was water was just shitty on his part.
    2- I was rb n1 by random. I claimed encouraged to make it look like I was not a tpr. (I hoped the mafia would say no power role would claimed encouraged) After the n2 role block I figured they were just playing it safe.) D3 I made an effort to make myself look a bit more like scum trying to control the town. Also pushing the argument to heal lion instead of jailing for protection I hoped would shake the katara trail off me. Obviously I failed or the mafia thought I was the other tpr claiming encouraged as a gambit.
    3- Mafia's win condition evolving unites the town and cult against the mafia. I would have wanted lion dead just for that reason if I could have confirmed he was tui. I REALLY think we have a very big cult problem that for some reason everyone ignores. Well now is the time to ignore it.

@Cult- If you can reveal jet and you can return to the town. This is now your best chance of winning.
    @Jet- recruit me and I will throw you to the wolves. Recruit someone else and you will make yourself loose.

Now that everyone but 3 players want the mafia lets talk about what to look for. The mafia player will not really want cult dead. Bunny was running them for 2 nights and probably had a plan of evolving the win condition from the start.

Lets find the mafia. And unvote me you idiots.

48. ISO #1848

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850