• Wang Fire

0 0%
  • Wei Jin

0 0%
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: M-FM 19: Avatar the Last Airbender

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Fire View Post
    Can't you see that Fire Nation are probably trying to powerhunt for roles? Why do you think they killed La? Was that because they found out the Avatar or it was their sheer luck? What do you think?
    What could they possibly have on the Avatar on Night 1? Day 1 was full of post farming, and it was sheer luck.

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by Monk Gyatso View Post
    Care to explain this post?

I'd also like to know why you choose to claim being a Citizen right after a line of posts stating that Aang is dead and that pretty much all the scum are hunting for citizens.
    I think I answered that in the previous posts. Since all of you are logging off, I will be too, and I'll see you in the morning and come back around this time.

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

I should dissapoint you first - I am NOT an executioner or whatever you are tying to call me, so Kyoshi can be anything. Rather than switching your votes to me, shouldn't we wait for Kyoshi and ask what she has to say? Like what happnened on Night 1 or so.
    So you're trying to get Kyoshi to claim her role as well. Why the obsession on Kyoshi? Why reveal a possible Power's role?

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

Can't answer me? What's your problem?

If kyoshi is appa, then she can simply tell us who was switched during Night 1. She was saved from lynch because she claimed herself a role and you chose to lynch Tho instead because of 3 posts. You only think that she could be appa because she said so on day 1, when no night actions has been set. So please be nice at let us wait for her return and ask her who was switched on Night 1. As soon as she gives out a credible answer, I'll gladly unvote her, provided there is enough proof and no one can counterclaim her.

The difference between you and me is that you are believing role claims without searching for proof first. I understand that you lynched Tho because he was MUCH more suspicious than Kyoshi at that point.

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

If kyoshi is appa, then she can simply tell us who was switched during Night 1. She was saved from lynch because she claimed herself a role and you chose to lynch Tho instead because of 3 posts. You only think that she could be appa because she said so on day 1, when no night actions has been set. So please be nice at let us wait for her return and ask her who was switched on Night 1. As soon as she gives out a credible answer, I'll gladly unvote her, provided there is enough proof and no one can counterclaim her.

The difference between you and me is that you are believing role claims without searching for proof first. I understand that you lynched Tho because he was MUCH more suspicious than Kyoshi at that point.
    We are not trying to reveal our powers for the Fire Nation to kill. And I was offline, if you can't read.

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

Quote Originally Posted by Sangok View Post
    We are not trying to reveal our powers for the Fire Nation to kill. And I was offline, if you can't read.
    Kyoshi revealed herself on her own, wherethen you wanted that or not. She did that in order to not be lynched.

And of course we need to ask her some questions about Night 1 actions now that the cat is out of the bag.

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

Yeah, you just do that.

Just as you know, I'm not the type who says "Oh so she claimed herself a town power role, so we should unvote her!" I want to BELIEVE first. This is not some sort of role claim that you can easily get away with if you are not the real appa.
    Oh my gosh dude. We DON'T believe her, we just KNOW that it's POINTLESS to discuss it since she's going to prove one way or another when she gets here. And why we unvoted was cause potential tpr > lurker. Granted we could have done better on WHICH lurker, but w.e what's done is done

16. ISO #616

Then who else could be a Fire Nation member? can you answer me that? Let's bring you the votes from day 1:

Tho (11 [L-0]): Due, Lion Turtle, Hama, Yangchen, Kuruk, Momo, Wan Shi Tong, June, Wei Jin, Monk Gyatso, Kyoshi
    Kyoshi (4 [L-7]): Kyoshi Warrior #3, Pathik, Huu, Wang Fire
    Hama (1 [L-10]): Sangok

Will this help us finding scum among those who voted Kyoshi/Tho? Especially note those people who tried to lynch Kyoshi but switched their vote to Tho afterwards, and the manner in which they have submitted their votes.

17. ISO #617

Well, I just woke up to an unpleasant surprise. Fuck.

First thing's first, win conditions (evolved red/changeable yellow/locked in unchangable green):

Fire Nation
    Zuko/The Blue Spirit
    Iroh
    Team Avatar
    Freedom Fighters
    Cabbages

Spoiler : Traitors :
    Iroh is locked in as a super-Survivor. This means we must lynch him to gain Zuko on our side, but he basically becomes a citizen with no last will. Keep in mind everyone that Zuko no longer will care about not executing in the event of capturing Aang. So as long as Iroh is alive, Zuko will be RB + killing someone every night. Lynching Zuko is also a solution, as it leaves Iroh. But due to win conditions, we will have to lynch Zuko or Iroh at some point. The good news is this weakens their faction, since neither will want to out to the other in their night chat - one of them has to die eventually. Since Zuko took out June n1, I do think he deserves some town points for all his public actions thusfar.

Spoiler : Cabbages :

As of tonight, if the cabbage owner has not yet been visited he has the chance to have grown a cabbage. Since Iroh is already a survivor, I doubt there's a second survivor, so I would put my money on there being a jester/exec. Which a few players seem to be filling the bill for. From day 4 on we need to be wary of anyone who has no claims for being visited. The bad news is without Aang we are seriously lacking in TPRs. Another thing to worry about, but hopefully FN/FF will worry more and end up pursuing cabbagemen during their nights as the game draws on.

Is there a difference in terms of win conditions evolving etc. if Tui is killed specifically by the Fire Nation at night vs. dying by any other means?

Spoiler : Fire Nation :

Now that Aang is dead, there's no way to visit and save Tui. Depending on the answer to the above question, it's imperative to protect her identity - even Zuko may want her dead, since it alleviates pressure from the Fire Nation on him. That means we should NOT be claiming Citizen all willy-nilly. More on citizens later. Let me point out something quickly. The evolution for the Fire Nation is based off killing Aang and Tui. The evolved win conditions dictate that the Fire Nation must defeat (eliminate) Team Avatar to win. Aang is dead. Therefore, for all intents and purposes, the Fire Nation win conditions have evolved. Their evolved win conditions state that Tui must be killed, which is part of eliminating Team Avatar. This will lead to consequences from both the FF and Iroh.

Will Freedom Fighters know who else (Specific players converted) is in the Freedom Fighters?
    Will Freedom Fighters know what RP roles they have obtained, other than their own?
    Is there feedback if Jet visited someone and failed to convert?
    Will Katara healing someone prevent them from being converted to the Freedom Fighters?

Spoiler : Freedom Fighters :

The FF faction starts off incredibly weak, but is now the only additional source of PRs against the FN. The problem here is twofold. Firstly, we have to lose Katara to them before their win conditions stop involving us. Secondly, we have to eliminate them to win. This is exacerbated by Smellerbee, since if he is in the FFs and Jet dies, all FFs are irrevocably locked into the faction. Hopefully that means anyone converted will try to help pinpoint Jet once a good time has arrived for breaking up the FFs. But I doubt Jet will make it that easy, between anonymity etc.

Important Conclusions:

The Fire Nation's win conditions have evolved, meaning if Team Avatar is eliminated they win and the game ends.
    Iroh has to survive til game end, and thus will probably encourage any lynch he can.
    We need be wary of any player that is not visited for the first 3 nights acting strangely.

We should NOT NOT NOT be claiming citizen all willy nilly. Looking at you Sangok. Water tribe citizens (2) are medium targets for the Fire Nation. Earth tribe citizens (4) are huge targets for the Freedom Fighters and medium targets for the Fire Nation. Please do NOT claim citizen without good reason (claim or lynch scenario, counter claim scenario, etc.). And for those of you that want to join Jet, keep in mind there are 9 town left, and 1-2 in Jet's faction. I encourage you to play the odds and stick with the town.

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

Final part of my tri-partite post. Table to keep up with feedback and role claims as they occur.

Name N1 Claims Role Claims
    Due Bus swapped, Role Blocked
    Hama
    Huu
    Jin Wei No Feedback
    Koh
    Kuruk
    Kyoshi Aapa
    Kyoshi #3
    Lion Turtle
    Momo
    Monk Gyatso No Feedback
    Pathik
    Sangok Citizen
    Yangchen
    Wan Shi Tong
    Wang Fire
    Wei Jin

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

Quote Originally Posted by Pathik View Post
    Final part of my tri-partite post. Table to keep up with feedback and role claims as they occur.

Hama
    Huu
    Jin Wei No Feedback
    Koh
    Kuruk
    Kyoshi Aapa
    Kyoshi #3
    Lion Turtle
    Momo
    Monk Gyatso No Feedback
    Pathik
    Sangok Citizen
    Yangchen
    Wan Shi Tong
    Wang Fire
    Wei Jin
    I'll point this out for completeness and because it was blurted out publicly so scum are aware anyway. Huu claim Earth Tribe citizen Day 1.

23. ISO #623

Whoops I totally blanked and only put day2 claims etc. in there.

Adding them in now, feel free to point anything else out I missed.

Hama
    Huu Earth Tribe Citizen
    Jin Wei No Feedback
    Koh
    Kuruk
    Kyoshi Aapa
    Kyoshi #3
    Lion Turtle
    Momo
    Monk Gyatso No Feedback
    Pathik
    Sangok Citizen
    Yangchen
    Wan Shi Tong
    Wang Fire Citizen
    Wei Jin

Remaining Role List:

- Fire Nation -
    Admiral Zhao
    Mafia
    Mafia
    Mafia

- Traitors -
    Zuko
    Uncle Iroh

- Team Avatar -

Katara
    Sokka
    Appa CLAIMED
    Water Tribe Citizen
    Water Tribe Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen CLAIMED
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen

(2 ADDITIONAL CITIZENS CLAIMED)

- Freedom Fighters -
    Jet

- Cabbage Merchant -
    Cabbage Merchant

24. ISO #624

Like Lion Turtle said, you pushing Kyoshi right now is absolutely pointless because it is expected of her to reveal her targets and prove herself. And if she doesn't then the obvious choice is to pressure/lynch her, but that comes AFTER.

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi View Post
    Good morning!
    I did in fact switch Due (I don't know why he claimed that before I revealed it)
    The other person was Kuruk.
    *Thoughtful hmmm*

This is a quote from your Readwall, Kyoshi, that you posted 30 minutes before end of Day 1. Given that you posted it in such proximity to the end of Day 1 I will assume it represented your thoughts going into Night 1.

Due- Seems pro-town enough. I expect more things from this player.
    Kuruk- Pro-town enough at the moment.
    Generally speaking, bus drivers tend to swap players they see as being Pro-Town with players they see as Scummy.
    What I don't understand, my friend, is why in this situation you have swapped two players you saw as Pro-Town with each other? What was your goal here?

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post
    *Thoughtful hmmm*

This is a quote from your Readwall, Kyoshi, that you posted 30 minutes before end of Day 1. Given that you posted it in such proximity to the end of Day 1 I will assume it represented your thoughts going into Night 1.

Generally speaking, bus drivers tend to swap players they see as being Pro-Town with players they see as Scummy.
    What I don't understand, my friend, is why in this situation you have swapped two players you saw as Pro-Town with each other? What was your goal here?
    Simply that I wished to have at least one of them receive my swap message and live.
    I can swap whomever I please and will do so to keep scum on their toes.

Thinking back on Day 1, I think La did in fact claim avatar.

29. ISO #629

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post
    -vote June

Hama's Read Wall.

La: Asks a bounty of questions about Citizens. La could be a Citizen, or somebody that's hunting for them...

The absentees:
    Jin We
    Koh
    Monk Gyatso
    I think I might have mixed that "claim avatar" thing with this right here.
    Also, nothing happened to me last night.

30. ISO #630

I saw k3 ask if appa could self swap, yes I can.
    Until host confirms, act under that mentality.

Keeping my switch targets in mind,

We know that Kuruk was targeted for role-block.
    This can mean 2 different things,
    1. we have a consort that targeted Kuruk.
    2. Katara targeted kuruk.

Only katara knows the answer.

Would the consort and katara give the same notification? I.E. Role-Block vs. Freeze
    Just in case.

Knowing that Kuruk was targeted for a Role-Block, do you think Katara would have targeted him with a Role-Block?
    I know from my reads he seemed mostly town. That means Katara wouldn't block him imo.
    This leads me to believe we have a consort.

Thoughts?

31. ISO #631

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi View Post
    Knowing that Kuruk was targeted for a Role-Block, do you think Katara would have targeted him with a Role-Block?
    I know from my reads he seemed mostly town. That means Katara wouldn't block him imo.
    This leads me to believe we have a consort.
    Thoughts?
    I personally think it was a consort who attempted to block Kuruk. Mostly because I did have a town read on him too and most others did. From Katara's standpoint would you roleblock someone or protect Appa from dying. Of course we didn't know you were Appa yet, but mafia could have tried to kill you before you could prove you are appa. So most likely it was a consort who went for Kuruk.

32. ISO #632

Just some bits and pieces I'd like to mention

Zuko: Hama kept insisting that Zuko is now locked against town. This is not the case. Zuko does however become extremely nerfed once he converts to town, so while he is a potential ally it may be in his best interest (and potentially ours) for Iroh to live as long as possible. It would also be in his best interest to set himself up as a potential ally, as barring extreme luck on his part I doubt he could fight off Team Avatar, FF, and FN. Also makes you wonder about Hama's motivations.

Iroh: Would obviously be opposed to Zuko turning town because it means he has lost the game. I'll agree with an earlier statement that he will probably push for every lynch possible. As long as Team Avatar has the majority (or close to it) we can turn this to our advantage.

Kyoshi vs Wang Fire: Kyoshi seems relatively believable until someone counters his claim. Wang on the other hand is either executioner, jester, or a power role WIFOMing as such. The blatancy of his actions pushes me towards Jester or TPR, but I'm still not convinced enough to have a call on that.

I also concur with my name clone that it was probably a consort, as he stopped me from posting this is mostly an afterthought.

33. ISO #633

Well, that's the kind of answer I wanted to see, Kyoshi. So unless anyone counterclaims that, your claim is valid.

-unvote

Why would Katara block anyone at the first night? Of course she would prbably try to heal Kyoshi or someone else. That beign said, we should talk with other people in order to find out Mafia. I have NO idea right now who could be in the Fire Nation, as everyone else is suspicious, no matter how much "towny" they look in my eyes. That doesn't exclude Lion Turtle as well.

34. ISO #634

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar Roku View Post
    24 hours today.
    Has there been any word from Koh? Good to hear though. If Koh is replaced 24 hours in, has his possible replacement already been informed? Can we expect their presence at 24hrs in barring Koh posting, or will they be informed at that time?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jin Wei, two requests:

1. Please get an avatar/pic, it helps distinguish posts from various players

2. Please post some initial reads on players. If you haven't already had a good read through the thread, this is a good time to do so, and you can take notes as you go. Granted you have reasoning why you were not here day1, so I hope you will help out more as we go, but you are clocked at 1 contributory post so far. Reads would be a good way to jumpstart.

Due, one request:

1. When you got your role block feedback, did it have any specific wording? Something alluding to being frozen/crossing out that possibility?

I think the majority of players had a fairly town-read on Kuruk, and I too concur on it likely being an escort.

Public Service Announcement:
    People need to stop claiming citizen. Shame on any of you citizens that have done so. The FF want to convert Earth citizens, the FN wants to kill Team Avatar. If Zuko guns for Team Avatar too that's a potential loss of 3 of us in a single night. Yes, Zuko would be theoretically hurting himself since he can switch alignments through Iroh's death. However, he's pretty much going to execute every night at this point with the loss of Aang.

Just for clarification's sake:
    When Zuko's Role Card now said he will be unable to act the next day if we releases a captive, does this mean he will not be able to talk or vote, or just that he is unable to capture someone the next day?

Players that have not posted since daystart:

Huu
    Koh
    Kuruk
    Momo
    Yangchen

Still waiting on you guys to show up.

Everyone can go ahead and speak about feedback now that Kyoshi has declared last night's targets. I had no feedback.

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

Quote Originally Posted by Pathik View Post
    Just for clarification's sake:
    When Zuko's Role Card now said he will be unable to act the next day if we releases a captive, does this mean he will not be able to talk or vote, or just that he is unable to capture someone the next day?
    Also, this could be a Zuko slip. Referring to zuko's action with a first person pronoun.

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #3 View Post
    @Pathik, don't you mean consort? This sounds like a scum slip to me. You're thinking really hard about town roles in an attempt to seem towny thus you said escort instead of consort.

-vote Pathik
    Huh, went through my post and I did in fact say escort. Meant consort, but typed that post while jumping around in it and obviously confused myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #3 View Post
    Also, this could be a Zuko slip. Referring to zuko's action with a first person pronoun.
    Once again, was jumping around while typing that post. Also considering we makes no sense in that context since Zuko is not aligned with Iroh and thus is alone.

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

Quote Originally Posted by Zuko Role Card
    You may execute all Captives.
    You may 'Return' your Captive to the Fire Nation. If your Return Aang your win condition will evolve. If you Return anyone else you will be prevented from acting the following day.
    You may also Release any Captive.

That implies that returning and releasing are two separate actions, so zuko is still free to release captives.

44. ISO #644

I suppose in the future with something hinging a lynch we should be as careful as to ask it in black and white. Without Zuko being blocked from an execution I can see no reason at all why we would want to lynched with as little evidence as we had. Hindsite is always 20/20 I guess.

Also both of my / our scum leads were off it seems. I find it interesting that June was killed when he was so high up on the scum list. I kind of wonder if I was switched with June given my night feedback..

45. ISO #645

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruk View Post
    I suppose in the future with something hinging a lynch we should be as careful as to ask it in black and white. Without Zuko being blocked from an execution I can see no reason at all why we would want to lynched with as little evidence as we had. Hindsite is always 20/20 I guess.

Also both of my / our scum leads were off it seems. I find it interesting that June was killed when he was so high up on the scum list. I kind of wonder if I was switched with June given my night feedback..
    Ok so if you were roleblocked, bussed, and encouraged then it looks like this.

Due- Bussed, Roleblocked
    Kuruk- Bussed, Roleblocked, Encouraged

The Encourage was meant for Due and both of you guys ended up getting roleblocked? So 2 roleblocks last night?

46. ISO #646

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Jin View Post
    Ok so if you were roleblocked, bussed, and encouraged then it looks like this.

Due- Bussed, Roleblocked
    Kuruk- Bussed, Roleblocked, Encouraged

The Encourage was meant for Due and both of you guys ended up getting roleblocked? So 2 roleblocks last night?
    Makes sense. I posted my night feedback before reading through which was kind of stupid of me. I was a little shaken when I woke up today to find the day had been going for some time. I never caught that timeline update.

After the handful of posts I have read up through so far I will say that Wang seems very scummy. But very obviously so. I have a bad habit reading too far into peoples actions but maybe he wanted someone to pick up on that? Or maybe he is just not playing very hard..

47. ISO #647

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruk View Post
    Makes sense. I posted my night feedback before reading through which was kind of stupid of me. I was a little shaken when I woke up today to find the day had been going for some time. I never caught that timeline update.

After the handful of posts I have read up through so far I will say that Wang seems very scummy. But very obviously so. I have a bad habit reading too far into peoples actions but maybe he wanted someone to pick up on that? Or maybe he is just not playing very hard..
    Well we believe there to be a consort and with 2 roleblocks I think Katara decided to roleblock too then. Which one of you 2 though was her roleblock target and which one was the consort is the question. Also why either of you 2 would be roleblocked by Katara since there are good town reads on both of you guys.

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Jin View Post
    Well we believe there to be a consort and with 2 roleblocks I think Katara decided to roleblock too then. Which one of you 2 though was her roleblock target and which one was the consort is the question. Also why either of you 2 would be roleblocked by Katara since there are good town reads on both of you guys.
    It seemed that a few people found Due to be scummy for his image posts or something, I can imagine Katara being one of them and wanting to roleblock Due.

50. ISO #650

Due Bus swapped, Role blocked
    Hama
    Huu No feedback Earth Tribe Citizen
    Jin Wei No feedback
    Koh
    Kuruk Bus swapped, Role blocked, Encouraged
    Kyoshi No feedback Aapa
    Kyoshi #3
    Lion Turtle
    Momo
    Monk Gyatso No feedback
    Pathik No feedback
    Sangok Citizen
    Yangchen
    Wan Shi Tong
    Wang Fire Citizen
    Wei Jin

The only other feedback possible in this game is:
    Armed by FN
    Silenced by FN

So everyone should claim their feedback, since it could reveal a FN role. Additionally, it could clear someone from FN unless they lie about it.

Glad to see Kyoshi is confirmed, since the only way this is untrue is if all 3 (Due, Kuruk, Kyoshi) of them are in cahoots haha