0 0%
Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: M-FM 19: Avatar the Last Airbender

Quote Originally Posted by Monk Gyatso View Post
    Still a bunch of pages to go, but for now:
    -vote Due
    I find this pretty funny. Due made a very obvious decision to not talk and only communicate through pictures which I found very annoying. @Due- I doubt you will be lynched today but you are a smart player with a lot to offer. Why not share your thoughts in a productive way?

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #3 View Post
    Ok, checking back in. I'm going to be a lot more busy today but will try to keep up and post when I can.

Remember, we don't necessarily need to lynch today. If there's no lynch, Sokka can use his follow ability instead of encourage, and I highly encourage Sokka not to encourage tonight if possible. Remember that the mayor gave soma to two scum in FM18 which gave double actions which is similar to the encourage ability in this game.

I'd like to see Kyoshi come back and contribute a little more. Specifically:
    1. What do you think of my read on Lion Turtle?
    2. What is your opinion of Hama, Pathik, and Kuruk?
    3. What are your picks for the hidden mafia roles and why?
    4. What do you think of the results of my little survey?
    1. Not sure. I don't know what your read is. I need to go find it.
    2. Last time I checked Hama was starting to get more proactive instead of downright trolling. (I have no valuable response since I need to catch up and read their posts)
    3. From first impression I believe a Bruiser, Malu, consig/consort. The mafia has to have decent power to challenge Aang's ability of creating PRs. I may have buffed the mafia too much in this belief, but I haven't thought about it that much to be honest.
    4. Your questionnaire thing with picking the a-h? (need to find results)

Sorry I know these answers don't really count, but this is all I have at the moment. I will have proper answers when I'm done with my current activities. (in real life)

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruk View Post
    [table="width: 500, class: grid, align: left"]
    [tr]
    [td]Name[/td]
    [td]Posts[/td]
    [td]Notes[/td]

[tr]
    [td]Sangok[/td]
    [td]17[/td]
    [td]Pressured players against post farming. Contributed in planning and discussion. Pretty town.. @Sangok- Who are your most town and most scum leads? What players would you support a lynch on?[/td]
    [/tr]

The colors represent my willingness to lynch..
    Post #288 has my readings, but it doesn't exactly point out who's the most scummiest and whos not. i'll come back later for more posts and my opinions, but right now the most scummiest person on my radar is the non-D1-posters and if we have evidence beyond reasonable doubt and logical fallacy, those targets i would like to lynch. until there's SOLID evidence against lynch targets, i strongly suggest against random lynching.

6. ISO #406

Finished reading.

I don't like that June is getting a free pass just because he could be a jester. I've seen scum walk free many times under that excuse, but alright, it's day 1.

If he's not an option, I'll vote Kyoshi.
    It looks to me like his activity level greately decreased once he start being called out.

Tho is scummy as well, but there isn't much to analyze in the couple of posts that he has made, and he vanished well before the train on im started. I'm not comfortable with policy lynch.

-vote Kyoshi

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

Reading again.
    I'm surprised on the ammount of posts wasted on trolling and meta discussion, give that this is a lynch day.

It also baffles me that the day is almost over and this is dead silent, especially with no clear candidate for today's lynch.

I know this might sound hypocrite comming from someone who didn't post on the first days, but you people need to be more active.

I'm supporting Kyoshi's lynch because after reading his posts, I don't get an Avatar vibe from him; his posts weren't spam or cat pictures, but I wasn't able to see them as beneficial for the Town.

Tho contributed nothing, so he might be scum or just a lurker that will get replaced one of these days.
    If he gets closer to the hammer, I will switch my vote, but for now, I'd rather lynch Kyoshi.

I'd like to hear what other people think.
    Also, to those not voting Kyoshi or Tho, I'd like to know why are you ok with Zuko executing someone tonight.

9. ISO #409

Reading again.
    I'm surprised on the ammount of posts wasted on trolling and meta discussion, give that this is a lynch day.

It also baffles me that the day is almost over and this is dead silent, especially with no clear candidate for today's lynch.

I know this might sound hypocrite comming from someone who didn't post on the first days, but you people need to be more active.

I'm supporting Kyoshi's lynch because after reading his posts, I don't get an Avatar vibe from him; his posts weren't spam or cat pictures, but I wasn't able to see them as beneficial for the Town.

Tho contributed nothing, so he might be scum or just a lurker that will get replaced one of these days.
    If he gets closer to the hammer, I will switch my vote, but for now, I'd rather lynch Kyoshi.

I'd like to hear what other people think.
    Also, to those not voting Kyoshi or Tho, I'd like to know why are you ok with Zuko executing someone tonight.
    The thing is that Tho has conciously made the decision to lurk (and he shouldn't dare claiming otherwise) after making posts of no value. Kyoshi is contributing to discussions and I take her defense with the benefit of doubt for now. As such I see Tho as the better target.

10. ISO #410

Quote Originally Posted by Sangok View Post
    Post #288 has my readings, but it doesn't exactly point out who's the most scummiest and whos not. i'll come back later for more posts and my opinions, but right now the most scummiest person on my radar is the non-D1-posters and if we have evidence beyond reasonable doubt and logical fallacy, those targets i would like to lynch. until there's SOLID evidence against lynch targets, i strongly suggest against random lynching.
    Thank you for actually replying to my questions. So many other players have gone to FoS players for not answering their questions while they dodge a simple post your reads request from me. More on that later.

-unvote

I have been playing with the idea for a while and I think I was wrong. As may players have stated Kyoshi got real quiet when he was accused. I would bet anything he/she suddenly shows back up when the pressure gets real.

-vote Kyoshi

On a side note I would like to see some discussion for this crucial last bit especially given all the hidden accounts that keep popping in.

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

-vote Tho

Oh look. Its Huu.

Fun Fact: Huu is not Bumi because if he were he wouldn't throw that possibility in our faces so obviously. Based on my understanding the Fire Nation would gain a boon from Bumi's death and as such Bumi would not reasonably say "Hi Im earth kingdom/Bumi whatcha gonna do about it" His claim is weak and his posts are even weaker.

14. ISO #414

Quote Originally Posted by Wan Shi Tong View Post
    The thing is that Tho has conciously made the decision to lurk (and he shouldn't dare claiming otherwise) after making posts of no value.
    Was he constantly showing up in the "people reading this thread" list or what do you mean when you say that he is lurking on purpose?

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

I see. I was asking because there's the small chance that he just had real life issues that prevented him from logging in or something, and if that's the case, he would get replaced.

I agree that Town doesn't lurk, but I'm not particularly fond of policy lynches because of that reason, especially on the first day. But anyway, as said, if my vote is required to hammer him, I will do it.
    Whether I like it or not, I'd rather have us decide who dies, and not Zuko.

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

Quote Originally Posted by Yangchen View Post
    To confirm the day questions towards me:

What are you reads?
    Who is your most townlike read?
    What do you think the mafia have in their role list?

Correct?
    Im going with this

Due - I really don't care what the guy says. Just because you are communcating via images doesn't mean that you are contributing. His biggest contribution? A wall of reads and the people he wants to lynch. Thats really it. Its very lackluster and its irritatingly easy to be scum and slide under the rader if you can just get people to accept that your method of communication is images. The moment you take out post style, content, and the basic truth of paragraphs having an effect on the masses you take out a whole half of skill needed to be good at this game. Images are a piss poor excuse for communication and that needs to stop. Get with the words mate or gtfo. {Neutral/Town with a small chance for Scum}

Hama - His plan of action was terribly thought out and he continued to push for it even though it was really not a good or viable plan. It shows a lack of reading the setup thread as well as a potential for narrowed viewpoints. Points for effort though. {Town}

Huu - The guy claimed Earth Kingdom/Bumi continually even though its retarded as shit to do on day one. Do I believe him? Not really. Do I care enough to go for a lynch on him? Nope. {Neutral}

Jin Wei - Lolwut

June - I don't like lurkers. But half the time they are citizens or trolls. Lurking also has the added benefit of being neigh unreadable. {Nothin}

Koh - Who the fuck is this?

Kuruk - The guy is a little hot headed but I can't blame him for it. It seems to narrow his field of vision a bit but thats also understanable in and of itself too. He seems alright for now. {Weak Town}

Kyoshi - Im withholding judgment pending further posts.

Kyoshi Warrior #3 - Scum for Aang fishing. Props for questions and props for the read. {Town with a small chance for Scum}

La - Withholding judgment. I hate lurkers.

Lion Turtle - To in the spotlight to be scum for day one. We will see on day two. {Weak Town}

Momo - So far Momo is steady green to my eyes. Classic Momo for a day one event. {Weak Town}

Monk Gyatso - Lurker.

Pathik - Yeah he is reasonable for being pressured by me. And he is calm in a lot of ways. Does that automatically mean town? No.But its an alright indication for today. {Middle Ground Town}

Sangok - considered a lurker because of lack of game content. We shall see later.

Tho - With a fast three and out its highly illogical to assume he is a town role but I've seen it before. Ill go with the flow if a noose is on his neck because a lurker like this is still a shitty player. {Scum with a middle chance for Town}

Yangchen - I'll smack the shit outta you if you ask me to analyze myself.

Wan Shi Tong - I don't like active lurkers. Thats what he is. He is constantly viewing the thread but has a small number of posts. {Neutral with a middle chance for Town}

Wang Fire - I always forget who this is.

Wei Jin - Yeah I like him today. {Town}

Wei Jin, Myself, Pathik are my best town reads today.

Admiral Zhao
    Malu the Magician
    Fire Sage Shyu {Because Gerik}
    Consort/Blackmailor {Utility even after betrayer event occurs should it be in the game.}

21. ISO #421

Wan Shi Tong - I don't like active lurkers. Thats what he is. He is constantly viewing the thread but has a small number of posts. {Neutral with a middle chance for Town}
    I don't deny lurking because I game while having the browser open on this page sometimes, but constantly is the exaggeration of the century. LOL

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

Whether you're ok with something or not is not of importance. I was pointing out that your read on me is purposefuly misleading.

Anyway. Time is running out.
    Excluding the ones being voted, and the ones who haven't posted, it seems like most people already placed a vote. That means that some will have to switch to the other train if we don't want this to end with no lynch.

Wan Shi Tong already gave his reasons. I'd like to hear the others.

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

Whether you're ok with something or not is not of importance. I was pointing out that your read on me is purposefuly misleading.

Anyway. Time is running out.
    Excluding the ones being voted, and the ones who haven't posted, it seems like most people already placed a vote. That means that some will have to switch to the other train if we don't want this to end with no lynch.

Wan Shi Tong already gave his reasons. I'd like to hear the others.
    Lol. you don't like being a lurker? Noted.

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

In an ideal world Tho and Kyoshi would both start defending themselves, and we could get a justified lynch (or justification for no lynch). Unfortunately neither has shown up again, and I am unsure whether they shall in time.

I will not be able to post again between now and day end as I am already past my curfew. I will leave my vote as it is for the following reasons:

1. Kyoshi did step in at one point with a lynch train formed, and just posted a few defenses and references to previous posts/banter

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi View Post
    Day doesn't end for quite some time so we have plenty of time to talk and discuss.

We can start with the strategy about the Aang claiming.
    What do you think about it?
    Is there a strategy you would like implemented?
    2. This is the only truly contributory point of discussion I saw while just skimming through Kyoshi's posts. Doesn't directly help the town in any way.

3. There's a chance Tho literally could not return the rest of the day. I'm still suspicious exactly 3 posts were made. However, we know for a fact Kyoshi checked in at least once closer to day end (most recent few posts)

4. Looking at the vote counter, it's between Tho and Kyoshi if we do lynch, or no lynch at all

5. Lynching prevents Zuko from killing tonight. As a player said earlier, I'd rather we pick the kill than Zuko do it

For these reasons, as of now I'm leaving my vote on Kyoshi

37. ISO #437

On closer inspection of the Jester mechanic there doesn't seem to be any consequences for lynching one? In fact, lynching a Jester early prevents them from gaining enough cabbages to be a real threat to us.

Having said that I don't believe June is a Jester and I always hate it when scum get away under that excuse.

So were it not 4 hrs from the end of the day I would be keeping my vote on June.

However time is running out and 2 votes on June ain't going to cut it.

The two options are Tho and Kyoshi. I had Kyoshi down as potential scum but at least he/she posts, however the posts are often filler. I hate allowing Lurkers like Tho to live because it just propagates the idea that scum can lurk and live. However, that one post by Tho where he asked to have constant access to the Player Links was encouraging so I will give him the benefit of the doubt today only. Kyoshi is also one vote ahead and is more likely to reach the votes needed.

-vote Kyoshi

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #3 View Post
    @Due: I'll keep my vote wherever I want, thank you. Won't be bullied into changing it. I have my reasons.
    Spoiler : img :

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post

-vote Kyoshi Warrior #3

Quote Originally Posted by Sangok View Post
    huge wall of text here. it's my preliminary readings on people.

Due - seems trolly, uses memes to communicate with others in a very limited way, like a computer instead its with pictures created by man. neutral as of now.

I came to the same conclusion on Due. Although he acts like a creepy cat lady he seems like he has a good grip on things. I would like to see his reads on people if he is able to post them without cat pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Momo View Post
    I'd like to point out that I'm not sure I like Kuruk putting me on his green list. I was absent and barely had the time to post at all, yet he puts me on his good side and shrugged it off, unlike Hama who provided an actual read on me based on my few posts. Kuruk's almost feels like buddying, and I don't like it.

Mostly aang fishing. Some suspicion on her post styles. Seeks.stand off ish instead of wholky engaged

Quote Originally Posted by Momo View Post
    And KW3 is probably the towniest person in my eyes; he's contributed much more than you, Yangchen, and has brought some very valid points. Also, don't be mad.

Stop being a fuckhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Turtle View Post
    I would advocate a Tho lynch over a Kyoshi lynch. Post count alone says Kyoshi has a better chance of coming back and responding to questions than Tho does.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Turtle View Post
    I'm not comfortable with a June lynch

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Jin View Post
    Here are my reads as of now.

@Due- I doubt you will be lynched today but you are a smart player with a lot to offer. Why not share your thoughts in a productive way?

Due - I really don't care what the guy says. Just because you are communcating via images doesn't mean that you are contributing. His biggest contribution? A wall of reads and the people he wants to lynch. Thats really it. Its very lackluster and its irritatingly easy to be scum and slide under the rader if you can just get people to accept that your method of communication is images. The moment you take out post style, content, and the basic truth of paragraphs having an effect on the masses you take out a whole half of skill needed to be good at this game. Images are a piss poor excuse for communication and that needs to stop. Get with the words mate or gtfo. {Neutral/Town with a small chance for Scum}

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

Quote Originally Posted by Due View Post
    <-----

Well by all means. Say what you mean to say. The only thing that could make you look more scummy than you already are is trying to draw out the day to avoid a town lynch.

Btw- I support town lynching over hearing this assholes statements. He has had plenty of time to talk and plays cryptic with petty image games.

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

Well by all means. Say what you mean to say. The only thing that could make you look more scummy than you already are is trying to draw out the day to avoid a town lynch.

Btw- I support town lynching over hearing this assholes statements. He has had plenty of time to talk and plays cryptic with petty image games.
    Translation:
    The last game that player was scum and left alive for an inexcusable amount of time for no reasonable reason. AKA Excuses

47. ISO #447

Alright I'm back. Trying to catch up again. Read a little bit about recent events.

If I am reading this correctly it looks like a double standard is being held about inactivity here.
    If he gets a free pass for inactivity because he has in real life work to do, what about myself?
    I might have misunderstood but that's my interpretation at the moment.

Yet again, I will leave this tab open for any new posts made while I read the day.
    Feel free to converse with me.

48. ISO #448

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi View Post
    Alright I'm back. Trying to catch up again. Read a little bit about recent events.

If I am reading this correctly it looks like a double standard is being held about inactivity here.
    If he gets a free pass for inactivity because he has in real life work to do, what about myself?
    I might have misunderstood but that's my interpretation at the moment.

Yet again, I will leave this tab open for any new posts made while I read the day.
    Feel free to converse with me.

49. ISO #449

I would rather save that as a last result after I get discussion going and catch up on day.

The ideal situation is that 2 people who haven't voted me are more active towards the very end of the day so I can try and "redeem" myself before actually role-claiming here. If my time is right, I've got about 3 hours. (probably would claim within that last 30 min as a last resort if possible)

50. ISO #450