0 0%
Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 2338
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

Re: M-FM 19: Avatar the Last Airbender

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruk View Post
    @Due- It may have been a loaded question and I like your new take on the game but it dosn't change the fact you lurked and dodged questions. With that said you are off my radar for the most part.
    Tell me what questions I dodged.

Now that we're in Hard Mode I'll hopefully be able to answer those questions with more efficiency.

4. ISO #1104

Quote Originally Posted by Monk Gyatso View Post
    I wanted to ask last night before some dimwit came and locked the thread with his vote.

Why did you want to discuss this?

Unless I'm missing something, there wasn't a way to coordinate power roles actions without giving scum an advantage.

Just checked their wiki article and it says that they lay eggs when excited, nothing about shitting, so I'll take that as a no.
    Seeing as that we have a doc that doesn't even feel the need to heal our bd I think not. It would have given us the ability to make scum second guess their targets as well.

5. ISO #1105

-vote Kyoshi Warrior #3

You said you would come back in full today.

I'd like you (and Hama) to address my last post of d2 when I pointed out that both of you had pretty weak cases on each other. It looked to me like you weren't even trying to pressure the other. Some sort of preventive "Look, I did FoS on him in this post, so I cannot be FF/FN with him".

Hama: Why didn't your questioning on KW3 continue once the day started?

Due: You were voting KW3 for a while. Why aren't you voting him today?
    What made you think that he deserved your vote more than anybody else?

Quote Originally Posted by Due View Post
    Post #1072.

6. ISO #1106

Due: Are you going to start posting normally?
    Great. Care to elaborate on your KW3 obsession?

You've said that he posts useless stuff.
    Do you also think that the others who post useless things are scum?

If not, what makes KW3 scummier than others?
    I want to logic-check out KW3 and make a coherent case before I place my vote.

I'm not voting KW3 currently because I'm very wary of voting at a crucial state of the game. One misplaced vote can lay the foundations of a scum quickhammer, and I'd rather not have that unfortunate incident happen.

The thing with KW3 is that she spends large paragraphs doing nothing. I'll need to reread to make sure, though.

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

Now that we're in Hard Mode I'll hopefully be able to answer those questions with more efficiency.
    I am very tired and have no access to a computer. There is no way in hell I am digging through posts for you when you passively claim to not even read posts. There is just no way in hell you missed all my questions until the end of d2. Granted a lot of them were not too profound but they were a move to bring you into the discussion which you have mad a real effort to avoid until today. Also I dont really consider 'Lol' as an answer when I am trying to read your line of logic.

9. ISO #1109

10. ISO #1110

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruk View Post
    I am very tired and have no access to a computer. There is no way in hell I am digging through posts for you when you passively claim to not even read posts. There is just no way in hell you missed all my questions until the end of d2. Granted a lot of them were not too profound but they were a move to bring you into the discussion which you have mad a real effort to avoid until today. Also I dont really consider 'Lol' as an answer when I am trying to read your line of logic.
    Fair enough. If I spot them while rereading then I'll be sure to answer them.

I don't remember missing questions.. If I see a question attributed to me, I would have quoted it.

No. Are you?
    Nope.

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

-vote Kyoshi Warrior #3

You said you would come back in full today.

I'd like you (and Hama) to address my last post of d2 when I pointed out that both of you had pretty weak cases on each other. It looked to me like you weren't even trying to pressure the other. Some sort of preventive "Look, I did FoS on him in this post, so I cannot be FF/FN with him".

Hama: Why didn't your questioning on KW3 continue once the day started?
    I flagged this point earlier in my head and have intended to reply to it eventually.

I have a lot of things that I'm trying to pump out to this thread at the moment, including a particularly large post that I'm working on. I also had to produce the Zuko message and didn't want to get left behind on contemporary Day events. However, now that you have brought it up again I will answer it here:

You seem to have misinterpreted my stance on KW3 at the end of Day2. I pointed out the clear fallacies in his argument, the errors in his thinking, and the impression it gave me that he wasn't necessarily presenting an argument he believed in. However, I did not explicitly accuse KW3 of being scum, or even lay a vote on him (he voted me, I didn't vote him). While those posts by him certainly increased the likelihood of him being scum, I require numerous pieces of evidence to arrive at a conclusion of likely guilt. Both the possibility that he is scum and the possibility that he isn't scum existed in my mind, which is why I found it both amusing and appropriate to make a joke operating on the "if Kyoshi Warrior 3 is not scum" mode of thinking.

When I or others find additional evidence against Kw3, the case against him will be revisited. From the sounds of the posts people are making, that could be quite soon.

13. ISO #1113

So... Jin Wei, your excuse for the last day was that you had a hang over.
    Are you going to finally start contributing?

You also commented that you only made a few posts when you had something to add to the conversation. That doesn't check with your "hurr. hammer 3 hours before the day ends" move.

Why did you wait for Sangok to put him at L-1 to come with a quickhammer? (Your posts were a couple of minutes apart)

What made you think that Wang Fire was scum?

Who is your main scum candidate? Why?

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post
    I did not explicitly accuse KW3 of being scum, or even lay a vote on him (he voted me, I didn't vote him).
    Lol KW3, my friend, you just made a mega-slip.
    Isn't a slip a scum-only thing?

Monk Gyatso, what is your current read on me?

Just need to soothe the paranoia.
    d1 I had you as Town/Benign. Mostly townish.
    d2 I didn't like that you placed a vote, then vanished and then failed to give good answers to questions directed at you, and you started moving down on my list.

At this point I'm undecided about you.
    Either Avatar who noticed that shit got real and is trying to save the game, or scum (FN/FF, not Traitor or Benign) trying to take a town leader position at a crucial moment.

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

So... Jin Wei, your excuse for the last day was that you had a hang over.
    Are you going to finally start contributing?
    I've been contributing, huge lists of information aren't my style. Get used to it.

You also commented that you only made a few posts when you had something to add to the conversation. That doesn't check with your "hurr. hammer 3 hours before the day ends" move.
    See next comment
    Why did you wait for Sangok to put him at L-1 to come with a quickhammer? (Your posts were a couple of minutes apart)
    I'd already made up my mind to vote. I was just waiting for others to feel like no more discussion was needed and putting him at L-1 was pretty much that. I did miss that post where more questions were asked by double clicking the post button when I hammered, but shit happens.
    What made you think that Wang Fire was scum?
    Never specifically said scum, I think the only accusations I made on him were exe/jester. It's his blatancy that was making me think scum.

Who is your main scum candidate? Why?
    Few are quiet without reason. These are the people you should watch closest, myself included.
    Answered.

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

Isn't a slip a scum-only thing?
    Yes, but then he gave an extremely confusing, impossible to understand answer, and then I wasn't sure if what I was reading actually constituted a "slip" anymore, or simply the normal chaos of KW3's mindset and posts.

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

Quote Originally Posted by Jin Wei View Post
    Few are quiet without reason. These are the people you should watch closest, myself included.
    Why aren't you pressuring any of them?

If I believe somebody is scum I will vote for them, Monk.
    Fair enough, although I'm not particularly a fan of idle votes.

Anyway. Anyone wants to ask me something?
    It's weekend, and it's important that we get as much discussion as possible today.

Unless I'm missing something, the claims so far are:
    Yangchen: Swapped.
    Kuruk: Roleblocked.

Hama: Did you and Zuko discuss any plan?

Like... do we vote for Zuko's targets as a night-lynch?
    Will he be an extra doctor?
    Will he do nothing at nights until we lynch Iroh?

I like the idea of Zuko joining us (+1 to us, -1 neutral), but I'm still trying to figure out how that would work.

25. ISO #1125

Why aren't you pressuring any of them?

Fair enough, although I'm not particularly a fan of idle votes.

Anyway. Anyone wants to ask me something?
    It's weekend, and it's important that we get as much discussion as possible today.

Unless I'm missing something, the claims so far are:
    Yangchen: Swapped.
    Kuruk: Roleblocked.

I like the idea of Zuko joining us (+1 to us, -1 neutral), but I'm still trying to figure out how that would work.
    Why are you town?

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

Quote Originally Posted by Yangchen View Post
    What would you make an opinion of if I asked you about Momo and Koh?
    Momo will be included in my read-wall that I'll be posting very soon.

As for Koh:

Quote Originally Posted by Koh View Post
    Koh replacement checking in. I have some catching up to do on the posts and I'm going to the gym in 1.5 hours. I'll make a post before I leave even if I don't have anything I'd particularly like to add after I review.
    Koh's sole post this game. I can't make any sort of read based on that level of inactivity.

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

Lynching Iroh would negate Zuko's powers completely because he would cease to be a jailor and become a Blue Spirit. The plan is to make use of Zuko's powers for as long as possible and then to sacrifice Iroh at the endgame.

Zuko will read the Day chat and make his own decisions on who to jail and whether or not to execute them. I'm sure we are welcome to make suggestions to him, but he will behave autonomously and seek to act in our interests. If we can present adequate evidence during the day of multiple players' guilt then I suspect he will target the un-lynched players, yes.

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

Lynching Iroh would negate Zuko's powers completely because he would cease to be a jailor and become a Blue Spirit. The plan is to make use of Zuko's powers for as long as possible and then to sacrifice Iroh at the endgame.

Zuko will read the Day chat and make his own decisions on who to jail and whether or not to execute them. I'm sure we are welcome to make suggestions to him, but he will behave autonomously and seek to act in our interests. If we can present adequate evidence during the day of multiple players' guilt then I suspect he will target the un-lynched players, yes.
    Dude.
    Koh.
    analyze.
    Go.

42. ISO #1142

Coo coo.

Should be be suspcious of Koh's single post of the game or should we take a look at the individuals in the middle of the ground.

Aka: KW#3, Wan Shi Tong, Jin Wei, Momo.

Which do you think?
    Explain what you were looking for in that reaction-test.

Pre-reread thoughts, so won't be deeply verbose. Also might be inaccurate.

KW3: Tries to look helpful without being helpful. Has spent most of the time apologizing, which I find self-conscious. Weakly pushes players without motivation. Left RVS vote on Kyoshi. ProbablyScum.

Wan Shi Tong: Opposing wagon to Wang Fire and has posted nothing of substance all game. ProbablyScum.

Momo: Don't remember him doing much except ask why people were townreading him, which I find to be indicative of a town mindset. ~slight leaning town.

Jin Wei: Probably bog-standard Village Idiot, based on his responses. If you'd like for me to go in-depth on them I can.

43. ISO #1143

Explain what you were looking for in that reaction-test.

Pre-reread thoughts, so won't be deeply verbose. Also might be inaccurate.

KW3: Tries to look helpful without being helpful. Has spent most of the time apologizing, which I find self-conscious. Weakly pushes players without motivation. Left RVS vote on Kyoshi. ProbablyScum.

Wan Shi Tong: Opposing wagon to Wang Fire and has posted nothing of substance all game. ProbablyScum.

Momo: Don't remember him doing much except ask why people were townreading him, which I find to be indicative of a town mindset. ~slight leaning town.

Jin Wei: Probably bog-standard Village Idiot, based on his responses. If you'd like for me to go in-depth on them I can.
    I don't do reaction tests

The question was simply to gauge a basis.

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

Yes you can. Try
    You're right, I can, I just didn't think it would be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Koh View Post
    Koh replacement checking in. I have some catching up to do on the posts and I'm going to the gym in 1.5 hours. I'll make a post before I leave even if I don't have anything I'd particularly like to add after I review.
    There's multiple interpretations that can be had from this.
    1. He could be a Citizen, joined as a reserve, and then was overwhelmed by boredom so never came back.
    2. He could be scum, who found it difficult to insinuate himself into an already active game without incriminating himself, so held back on posting for fear of it.
    3. He could be somebody who didn't give much thought to /reserving and now that he is is inundated by the no. of posts and unable to keep his head above water and post something for us.

It seems unlikely to me that he was given any kind of powerful role, because that tends to get players excited, and when they're excited they tend to post.

I'm not sure what to make of the fact that Koh never returned and gave us the post he promised but that may have been because Jin Wei hammered before he could. It could also have been that once he started reading the day chat he became intimidated by it and didn't know how to post in a pro-town manner because he is scum.

The fact that he is going to the gym in 1.5 hrs seems to signify planning and self-discipline, which I might have expected to translate into posts. But as I mentioned, Jin Wei's early hammer may have interrupted that.

There it is. There's by analysis.

48. ISO #1148

So then, give me your purpose of asking that Purple question. How was it used to gauge a basis?

Do you want to argue with my reads?
    I do not want to argue with them as it suggests being against what I agreed with.
    Should we pursue KW#3 or should we move onto taking a look into players in the range of Momo?

The purple question was a gauge of willingness, reality, and efficiency.

You're right, I can, I just didn't think it would be useful.

There's multiple interpretations that can be had from this.
    1. He could be a Citizen, joined as a reserve, and then was overwhelmed by boredom so never came back.
    2. He could be scum, who found it difficult to insinuate himself into an already active game without incriminating himself, so held back on posting for fear of it.
    3. He could be somebody who didn't give much thought to /reserving and now that he is is inundated by the no. of posts and unable to keep his head above water and post something for us.

It seems unlikely to me that he was given any kind of powerful role, because that tends to get players excited, and when they're excited they tend to post.

I'm not sure what to make of the fact that Koh never returned and gave us the post he promised but that may have been because Jin Wei hammered before he could. It could also have been that once he started reading the day chat he became intimidated by it and didn't know how to post in a pro-town manner because he is scum.

The fact that he is going to the gym in 1.5 hrs seems to signify planning and self-discipline, which I might have expected to translate into posts. But as I mentioned, Jin Wei's early hammer may have interrupted that.

There it is. There's by analysis.
    Its a start. I can accept this.

Can you do a similar thing on Momo while I continue directing Due's conversation in a random direction?

Also taking a look at KW#3 again.

49. ISO #1149

I'm an Avatar because I question people to make them participate.

I incite discussion, and I'm always questioning people when they FoS on someone.

I try to deconstruct their arguments to see if the accusations are real or faked; if they actually have something or if they're just trying to blend in or to derail the discussion with their votes.

I'm not afraid of calling people out when I see something sketchy.

I'm here, answering you questions, when I could make up an excuse for a weekend trip and go unnoticed during the whole day.

And just because.

There you go... so many "I"s. Feels weird.

50. ISO #1150

So then, give me your purpose of asking that Purple question. How was it used to gauge a basis?

Do you want to argue with my reads?
    I'm an Avatar because I question people to make them participate.

I incite discussion, and I'm always questioning people when they FoS on someone.

I try to deconstruct their arguments to see if the accusations are real or faked; if they actually have something or if they're just trying to blend in or to derail the discussion with their votes.

I'm not afraid of calling people out when I see something sketchy.

I'm here, answering you questions, when I could make up an excuse for a weekend trip and go unnoticed during the whole day.

And just because.

There you go... so many "I"s. Feels weird.
    Why can't this be an action of scum?