• Wang Fire

0 0%
  • Wei Jin

0 0%
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

Re: M-FM 19: Avatar the Last Airbender

I'm here too, but I started watching a movie, since this was rather inactive and it's kind of late on this side of the pond, so I doubt we'll get much more in the next few hours.

I already answered the first one before; I think he's playing Cabbage Executioner while being something else, and I'd like to know why.

The day lasts 48 hours and only Due has reported some feedback.
    For now I'll leave my vote on Wang until we get some answers from him. The rest should be decided based on the new information we get.

We still need to see if someone else claims being bussed (who would've been the original target of the consort), and see if anyone else found anything of interest last night.

3. ISO #553

Heylo guys. Just checking in for now since it's kind of late and I need to sleep.

Wasn't able to come online at the end of Day 1 before the lynch due to schedule things; feeling bad about Kyoshi being Appa (really no reason not to believe her since the role is so confirmable). With Aang dead and Appa revealed, things aren't looking good. At least there was a good person for Sokka to encourage last night. WIFOM bus drivings can help keep people safe.

Can Appa self target?

Well, I still think that Lion Turtle is my biggest non town suspect, probably a traitor. I plan to look more closely at Wan Shi Tong and Sangok today since I feel like they're trying really hard to blend. Those two are probably due some pressure today.

I guess I could see Wang Fire as a cabbage merchant since he was so bold in my survey to pick red and to vote the near confirmed bus driver. I guess it's whether we think he is scum pretending to be cabbage merchant or actually the cabbage merchant. I really don't think that scum acts like Wang Fire has acted. My read on him is 90% cabbage merchant with a 10% outside shot of being town.

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post
    Well this answers the question about whether or not we get feedback if we're blocked, etc, etc. However, the other player who was air-bended last night should not reveal. Kyoshi claimed Appa and we need to confirm this by having him tell us who he air-bended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk Gyatso View Post
    We still need to see if someone else claims being bussed (who would've been the original target of the consort), and see if anyone else found anything of interest last night.
    Nobody should claim bussed. For the moment, even people who are saying nothing happened to them last night are helping Kyoshi (if he isn't Appa).

6. ISO #556

Also, there are no last wills, so I think we should do this plan to protect the identity of our 2 unrevealed PRs:

For Katara:
    1. Collect role blocked claims in the 1st 24 hours of day (I assume that freezes give the same feedback as role blocks).
    2. In the 2nd 24 hours of day, each player will claim Katara and pick a hypothetical person that they healed or a hypothetical person that they froze. Use role blocked claims to pick a person that you claim you chose to freeze.

For Sokka I guess it's harder to make a plan since encouraging gives feedback but we would want to hide who has encourages, and following has complicated feedback to communicate. I guess Sokka would encourage a town read anyway so it's best just to hypo claim it anyway to hold people accountable:
    1. Claim who you would have encouraged.
    2. Claim who you would have followed with a guilty or an innocent. (guilty if the person that they visited makes them look suspicious, innocent if they visited nobody or someone that makes them look innocent). In this case, since town has a billion citizens, most cases of getting follow feedback will identify a non-town.

What do people think?

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Turtle View Post
    I'm not sure what the benefit of claiming to be a pr is.. I know earlier it was to tell Aang who got promoted to what, but I fail to see the benefit of claiming Katara/Sokka..
    It's because only citizens can leave last wills. If Katara dies without telling us heal/freeze targets or Sokka dies without telling us who he passed encouragement soma to/his follow results then we basically nerf Katara and Sokka into even more citizens.

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

Ignoring his initial spam, I think that Lion Turtle's plans were good, especially the one about citizens only claiming being that, without hinting their tribe.

That's especially important now, since there are only two Water Tribe citizens left (one being Tui), and all Earth Kingdom ones would automatically translate into FF.

If he's not an Avatar, I would say that he's a Traitor, but I really don't see much in his posts that raises red flags on my side.

In conclusion: I have nothing against him so far.

@your plan: The Kotora part is too risky, since if she happens to roleblock Jet, he could deduce who she is and recruit her.
    The method for Sokka seems alright to me.

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

Quote Originally Posted by Sangok View Post
    i wrote a huge last will thinking i was gonna die. xD anyways um i'm gonna read through. who has some discussion topics for this day?
    > Claims Citizen.
    > Expects people to tell her what to talk about.

Since Wang seems to have vanished, how about this for a discussion?

-vote Sangok

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

i like this kid.

> disappears for 3/4 of the first day
    > tells us to post more
    > criticizes us
    > Disappearing implies that I appeared in the first place.
    > Yes, I've been here 50~ hours less than you and posted more (and with some actual content).
    > Yes, I criticize your lack of intelligence. It's disturbinjg to read stupid people at 4 a.m.

Also, kids have better grammar than you.

20. ISO #570

So it was intentional. That is easily the most anti-town thing I've seen out of you. It's like you're begging to be recruited by the FFs. STOP. They can recruit as many earth cits as they want + Katara. You guys don't understand that every time Jet gets a cit claim, he's increasing his chances of getting Smellerbee into his cult. You're screwing us over one bit at a time, and we cannot afford this with our pr maker dead.

I swear,I think people are jumping ship to get into the more powerful faction (face it. FFs are going to get more prs than us in the long-run, and they're going to be more offensive.)

21. ISO #571

Can't really sleep so I'm back-ish.

I don't like how Sangok claims citizen. The only way this is acceptable is if Sangok is actually tpr fake claiming citizen, but I don't think that's likely since there are only 2 remaining tprs Sangok could possibly be. I don't want to speculate on this any further to help protect the innocent.

Well, I did say I was interested in pressuring Sangok further today. I haven't had a chance to go back and do an ISO yet but I do remember Sangok was trying really hard to buddy me yesterday which raises some suspicions.

-vote Sangok

22. ISO #572

So it was intentional. That is easily the most anti-town thing I've seen out of you. It's like you're begging to be recruited by the FFs. STOP. They can recruit as many earth cits as they want + Katara. You guys don't understand that every time Jet gets a cit claim, he's increasing his chances of getting Smellerbee into his cult. You're screwing us over one bit at a time, and we cannot afford this with our pr maker dead.

I swear,I think people are jumping ship to get into the more powerful faction (face it. FFs are going to get more prs than us in the long-run, and they're going to be more offensive.)
    Exactly.
    There are 6 citizens left. 4/6 chance of he getting converted tonight.

As yuu said; the only reason to claim like that is to try to get recruited.
    I'd like to see this one lynched.

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

Exactly.
    There are 6 citizens left. 4/6 chance of he getting converted tonight.

As yuu said; the only reason to claim like that is to try to get recruited.
    I'd like to see this one lynched.
    Well that's a terrible reason to want someone lynched. I'd rather aim for a mafia/jet at this stage instead of aiming for someone you think is a citizen trying to get recruited. Last I checked, a citizen trying to get recruited is still town. Unless you mean that you think Sangok is mafia/jet fake claiming citizen, but from your post, it seems like you're aiming for a policy lynch here.

26. ISO #576

> Disappearing implies that I appeared in the first place.
    > Yes, I've been here 50~ hours less than you and posted more (and with some actual content).
    > Yes, I criticize your lack of intelligence. It's disturbinjg to read stupid people at 4 a.m.

Also, kids have better grammar than you.
    So I should be showing off my grammatical skills right?

Tell me, how do you know I'm an Earth Citizen? Why not the possibility of the Water Citizen? First aspect of my last will: Don't fucking jump to conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #3 View Post
    Can't really sleep so I'm back-ish.

I don't like how Sangok claims citizen. The only way this is acceptable is if Sangok is actually tpr fake claiming citizen, but I don't think that's likely since there are only 2 remaining tprs Sangok could possibly be. I don't want to speculate on this any further to help protect the innocent.

Well, I did say I was interested in pressuring Sangok further today. I haven't had a chance to go back and do an ISO yet but I do remember Sangok was trying really hard to buddy me yesterday which raises some suspicions.

-vote Sangok
    Refer me to my posts where I try to 'buddy' you. I didn't try to 'buddy' anyone and it was Day 1. Who the hell has the EVIDENCE to lynch someone on Day 1? You people lynched an innocent Citizen that could've been converted by Aang where the Admiral got so lucky at targeting. The four of you targeting me are jumping right to conclusions, and I don't really like it. Next thing, you'll be trying to get the entire Town to hop on to the Sangok train for claiming Citizen.

Well that's a terrible reason to want someone lynched. I'd rather aim for a mafia/jet at this stage instead of aiming for someone you think is a citizen trying to get recruited. Last I checked, a citizen trying to get recruited is still town. Unless you mean that you think Sangok is mafia/jet fake claiming citizen, but from your post, it seems like you're aiming for a policy lynch here.
    Exactly. You people have NO EVIDENCE against me. You're basing your all-omniscient views on ONE POSSIBILITY next to a HUNDRED OTHERS, and the one with a low possibility.

27. ISO #577

Can Katara heal Pipsqueak when he dies protecting someone?

The way I see it, is the FFs are gonna get Duke/Pipsqueak first, then longshot, then duke/pipsquesk, then Smellerbee, with the last 2 being interchangeable. And ofc, possibly Katara as well. FFs can end up being max 7 players. Just to give you an idea of how badly town gets screwed with every cit claim.

@KW3: Lol xD. Could work. But then ofc we still know Huu/Sang claimed before the initiative...

I say leave sang at least 1 more day; let jet waste some Wifom on her. And yeah. I agree we need to focus on jet (where have I heard that before...? Lol )

@Sang: EXACTLY. FN want ALL cits dead, as they are hindering TWO factions AT THE SAME TIME, all while ALSO hoping to get lucky and kill Tui, WHO IS A CIT. Please think more...

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

I perfectly understand that the clock was ticking and you wanted to lynch somebody, but you still left out the thoughts of EIGHT other people that never got a say on anything before Hama hammered and that included me. I never got a chance to get my say on the Tho train, because people jumped to conclusions. I don't like that. Why lynch somebody based on their low post count and their cooperation in the game? We could've EASILY asked for a replacement for the inactive ones since there's a list of people waiting to join.

Summary: WE SHOULD NOT be lynching anybody easily like that. WE ARE DOWN to 17 players. WE HAVE LOST the Avatar already.

Sangok, since you claimed citizen, can you post your last will right now? A quick response will increase my trust in you as not-mafia fake-claiming-citizen and let me move on to another pressure suspect.
    Gladly.

Spoiler : Last Will Here :
    When the school gets out here, you are probably sleeping at night. Alas, I died and I cannot contribute to you any longer so I’ll try to give you as much information as possible, although I am only a Citizen. From this point (Day 1 ~ Night 1), I have not received many questions to answer even though I mentioned that I would answer them if you left me messages while I was away. That was disregarded and I only received one collaborative question, asking me of my opinions. This last will consists very thorough analyses of each person in the FM (From the point of Day 1), and I recommend that EVERYONE reads through this and discusses it if I do die. The comments of me of so many people are listed here:

“Sangok - considered a lurker because of lack of game content. We shall see later.” by Yangchen.

It is true, you will see more of me (if I don’t die), but you should’ve made sure to actually READ my posts and GAVE me questions to answer and stuff to actually make myself be more of a contributor instead of pointing things out. However, I believe I answered the questions of people that asked me things and I’m contributing as well although it may not seem like that.

“He's come out swinging at me a few times and showed passion. His contributions have been patchy though. I would like to see more from him before I try to come to any conclusions.” by Hama

I’m very glad to see that you’re seeing me at least try to contribute and my efforts for it. Again, please refer it to the paragraph above to see my reasons. I will try to be more straightforward with you, even though you make some “patchy” jokes and make some stupid logical fallacies. Don’t worry, you’ll see more of me (if I actually don’t die during the night). I just want to say that Hama sounds a little neutral / scummy in disregard of his efforts. Even with that high post count, I feel that most of it is trolly and post-farming. I’ll be looking at his posts often.

One more thing, that hammer was not right and I don’t blame anybody for lynching the most inactive player. However, there was no solid evidence against him except for his dubious post count. I understand that there was an hour on the clock and you wanted to ensure a lynch on the first day. But let us do some math.

There are no neutral evils in this game, only benigns so what’s the harm of letting one person go instead of losing two votes? It might be that a contributor dies during the night, but you still have another vote of a legible person that can read and understand the intentions of the Town. If that person rejects at that point, then it’s safe to reason that the person is scummy and is a candidate of a lynch. And in fact, we lynched an Earth kingdom citizen, who could’ve become a Freedom Fighter and supported us.

“Pressured players against post farming. Contributed in planning and discussion. Pretty town.. @Sangok- Who are your most town and most scum leads? What players would you support a lynch on?” by Kuruk

I knew someone would catch my intentions in going against the plan of Hama. I’m going to say, Kuruk has paid attention to a “lurker” very well, and I praise him for that. Observant and both contributive, and he was the first to ask me a question while I was inactive. I answered with pride, and he even gave me a reply to work with. I hope this guy doesn’t turn out to be neutral or evil, because he’s shown really good ethics. I recommend that the Town listens to this guy and not disregard his posts.

“Hasn’t posted a whole lot. Did not like Hama, but changed his thoughts after a while. Neutral read because he hasn’t done much to help the town other than butt heads with Hama. Has given reads.” by Wei Jin

Well sir, you are also speaking for yourself! Of course I don’t reject it. Refer to the posts above to get my reasons for that.

---------------------------
    Anyways, you can conclude that most people that read me did not find anything about me “townish” except Kuruk, who knew I wasn’t actually lurking. You might say that since I leave sc2mafia.com on with the main thread open. It tells me that most of these people listed here don’t really pay attention to me, except for when I attack them, and never asks questions, and then blindly say that I didn’t contribute at all. What is there to contribute when there are no questions being asked? Why do you expect a big wall of text referring to something if most of the posts being made are trolly or post-farming? In my opinion, all we’ve discussed was a possibility of a role, preliminary reads of people that really don’t matter at this point, and a plan that had logical fallacies. As for the lynch you people made without me or eight other people, I am very furious. “There is no causation without correlation, and neither the reciprocal. You are not able to conclude something based on pure self-omniscience. Everything that anyone says or acts on should be based on real evidence one can see, touch, hear, sense, or smell.” by Anonymous. The lynch of Tho was based purely on the fact that he didn’t post a lot and he didn’t contribute. In your preliminary reads, many people looked scummy to you and yet you chose Tho. Why? Because he lacked the post count. I don’t blame you, but I’m just saying one should think about the consequences before acting. I feel that Day 1 should have been an informative day on introduction, a little behavioral analysis, and the conclusion, WITHOUT a lynch despite the fact it was a lynch day.

The scummiest ones SHOULD be the ones that are post farming, not the ones lacking posts and certainly not the ones without any contributive posts. We should be attacking them when we feel that we have enough evidence to prove him guilty. I might be going legal here, but innocent until proven guilty is my philosophy for this game. I’m going to base my posts on this.

Since this last will is getting way too long, I’ll end with a summary.

1) Don’t follow your guts, use evidence that can be proven, and consider all innocent until they’re proven guilty.

2) Don’t lead a lynch if it’s random and based on a hunch. It is the logic of the human mind to follow another’s decision. Even when they stop to think about it, they would come to the conclusion that that person is right and they’re right about this lynch. Do not jump to conclusions, specifically in this situation.

3) Don’t waste time. We wasted a perfectly timed day by trolling and that would have not happened if we started asking questions early, and Kyoshi #3 took a lead on that and I commend him for that. However, I don’t condemn myself either and I partially blame myself for the inactivity.

4) Devise a plan for the coming night. What is to happen if we lynch or not lynch based on this hunch we have? Do we lose another vote? Do we lose a power? You have to consider every possibility before saying that we have to do this. Make a plan, release it, opinionate. Hama’s plan had many logical fallacies and you all gave your opinions on that, except this game you will HAVE to try to counter every one of the Fire Nation’s moves.

5) Listen and collaborate. Instead of trying to haunt everyone for a little slip that they may have, try to question them, why they think this way, and when they do have a major slip of something that someone CAN’T make a mistake on, then assume that person is guilty of something and start inquiring MORE to get that answer. If they don’t answer, you can assume they’re guilty and lead a lynch on them. And people who aren’t following this person, ask questions yourself, because you might not be doing a favor for the Town itself especially because you lynched a perfectly fine Citizen that could be having a power role by now.

30. ISO #580

Sigh. It's not fun to have to explain strategy.

As I said before: noone is that stupid.
    No, I don't think he's a Citizen. He's clearly playing Jester, and Wang is playing Executioner.
    I bet that at least one of those two is either FN or FF trying to blend as a Benign.

Check all of their post history, not just the new ones.

The day is young, but for now, I'd be fine with having either of those pressured, or even lynched.
    Two players trying to blend as a Benign gives us room to play; if one gets lynched and it's the Benign, it's very likely that the other one will be scum.

Also, while Benigns aren't a priority, it's important that the benign dies before being able to grow cabbage.

31. ISO #581

Eh nevermind. Don't post it since I didn't think carefully enough that FN would want to kill confirmed cits to hit Tui/hurt two factions at once.

-vote Monk Gyatso

Please explain the part where you think it's good to policy lynch a cit claimer. Mislynch < no lynch < good lynch.
    After all, an anti-town townie is still a townie.

32. ISO #582

Can Katara heal Pipsqueak when he dies protecting someone?

The way I see it, is the FFs are gonna get Duke/Pipsqueak first, then longshot, then duke/pipsquesk, then Smellerbee, with the last 2 being interchangeable. And ofc, possibly Katara as well. FFs can end up being max 7 players. Just to give you an idea of how badly town gets screwed with every cit claim.

@KW3: Lol xD. Could work. But then ofc we still know Huu/Sang claimed before the initiative...

I say leave sang at least 1 more day; let jet waste some Wifom on her. And yeah. I agree we need to focus on jet (where have I heard that before...? Lol )

@Sang: EXACTLY. FN want ALL cits dead, as they are hindering TWO factions AT THE SAME TIME, all while ALSO hoping to get lucky and kill Tui, WHO IS A CIT. Please think more...
    Wouldn't it just be easier to team up with Jet now since the Avatar is dead and part of Jet's win condition is to kill the Avatar and us? Then, we'll only have to kill the traitors and the Fire Nation and we gain the power set of the Freedom Fighters we lost to the Fire Nation. Since there's no better plan right now, that's my proposal. Of course, I don't know how we'll do that since the kill comes before the recruit.

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

Eh nevermind. Don't post it since I didn't think carefully enough that FN would want to kill confirmed cits to hit Tui/hurt two factions at once.

-vote Monk Gyatso

Please explain the part where you think it's good to policy lynch a cit claimer. Mislynch < no lynch < good lynch.
    After all, an anti-town townie is still a townie.
    Yeah I posted it. But until the moment I die, I still have the power of the vote. Now I request we just replace the inactive ones right now so we can actually collaborate with people who are willing to post.

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

Refer to my f'in long last will I spent an hour revising.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post356723

^ That one was scum who won while never getting called out, only because he wrote that ridiculous last will.

So no, I won't ignore the rest of your posts just because you came with a last will, which you conveniently announced on your first post of the day.

39. ISO #589

Now come and tell me that I'm wrong and that he's not playing Jester.
    Refer to my f'in long last will I spent an hour revising.
    Yeah, seriously though. What jester writes a last will that long? If you're jester I'll be really impressed.

I almost think Monk Gyatso could be jester based on refusing to believe Sangok as a citizen.

Finished reading through that last will, and I will be sure to give you more questions to answer as I think of them. Here is one: What do you think of the players who claimed citizen on Day 1? Do you think that is a good strategy for a citizen while Aang was alive? Do you think claiming citizen is a better/worse strategy now that Aang is dead?

Please post reads on Huu and Wang Fire as well.

40. ISO #590

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post356723

^ That one was scum who won while never getting called out, only because he wrote that ridiculous last will.

So no, I won't ignore the rest of your posts just because you came with a last will, which you conveniently announced on your first post of the day.
    Oo so now you're referring to some S-FM? And I NEVER told you to ignore my posts. I made a rebuttal against some kind of Jester call. What do I do? Sit back and let you make others believe you? You're the one telling us to post more, and now you don't want me to. I don't care how some imbeciles couldn't find an evil cause they missed a Citizen claim with a last will. We're not at court and you don't need to argue with references. Give your opinions on the teaming up with Jet plan in an ORDERLY manner ^^

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

Yeah, seriously though. What jester writes a last will that long? If you're jester I'll be really impressed.

I almost think Monk Gyatso could be jester based on refusing to believe Sangok as a citizen.

Finished reading through that last will, and I will be sure to give you more questions to answer as I think of them. Here is one: What do you think of the players who claimed citizen on Day 1? Do you think that is a good strategy for a citizen while Aang was alive? Do you think claiming citizen is a better/worse strategy now that Aang is dead?

Please post reads on Huu and Wang Fire as well.
    The ones that would claim Day 1 would be worse, and pointless as well and I would NEVER claim Citizen Day 1, how boring a game would be. We have a list of eight citizens Day 1, and any of the Fire Nation could be able to claim and get away.

Wang Fire seems too focused with Kyoshi, and I think he might be the Executioner.

Huu claimed Earth Citizen, and he seems to be a bit offensive to others and does not have many contributive posts. I need more posts to read him, but he wanted to lynch somebody Day 1 and I would like to know why.

44. ISO #594

What is there to contribute when there are no questions being asked?
    That sums up your last will.
    I don't understand why you expect others to tell you when and how to contribute. It's not town-like, and reminds me of the usual "I'll vote X if everyone agrees" scum line.

Give your opinions on the teaming up with Jet plan in an ORDERLY manner
    It's already been explained why getting Jet killed should be our priority at this point.

The most important arguments are:

1) Jet converting means Town -1, Scum +1.
    2) With Aang being dead, we are stuck with our remaining PRs, while the FF can get more and more PRs.

45. ISO #595

That sums up your last will.
    I don't understand why you expect others to tell you when and how to contribute. It's not town-like, and reminds me of the usual "I'll vote X if everyone agrees" scum line.

It's already been explained why getting Jet killed should be our priority at this point.

The most important arguments are:

1) Jet converting means Town -1, Scum +1.
    2) With Aang being dead, we are stuck with our remaining PRs, while the FF can get more and more PRs.
    No it does not, for a scholar, you have a bad reading comprehension. Yeah sorry for misreading the evolved win conditions.

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

i never stated which citizen i am. there is no intent of killing a citizen, therefore i claim. you got a problem? kill me the next night.
    Care to explain this post?

I'd also like to know why you choose to claim being a Citizen right after a line of posts stating that Aang is dead and that pretty much all the scum are hunting for citizens.

48. ISO #598

Care to explain this post?

I'd also like to know why you choose to claim being a Citizen right after a line of posts stating that Aang is dead and that pretty much all the scum are hunting for citizens.
    Care to explain why you think pretty much all the scum are hunting for citizens? How do they know who's a citizen and who's not?

49. ISO #599

Care to explain why you think pretty much all the scum are hunting for citizens?
    kind of obvious and already explained, but anyway.
    The FN want to kill Tui.
    Jet needs the citizens to convert them.

As for how they know who's a citizen, well, some like to claim being a citizen with no good reason.

Also, nice attempt to avoid answering questions when being called out.

50. ISO #600