Spoiler : pathik :

Spoiler : wei jin :

Spoiler : img :

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

Re: M-FM 19: Avatar the Last Airbender

Quote Originally Posted by Monk Gyatso View Post
    Thanks, Due. ♥

Kyoshi: I'm not voting you only because you stopped posting after being called out; I'm keeping my vote on you because I read your posts and didn't see an Avatar mindset behind them.
    In the best case, you're scum. Worst, you're the benign, but I don't see you as an Avatar.
    1. I left yesterday when I was called out? No. I left today after showing up for the first time today to find out that I was being "called out".

2. How did my response to the "reveal aang" strategy not have an avatar mindset? If that's how you see it, there's not really anything I can do about it if you say so.

3. Get your eyes checked so you can see me properly

Quote Originally Posted by thisguy
    You know 30 minutes aren't enough to switch the train and lynch Tho, right?
    No lynch = Free kill for Zuko.

Again, not an Avatar mindset here.
    Yeah, but I doubt it's going to happen anyways. The point I was emphasizing is that I really don't wanna claim. hint hint. No lynch & Zuko gets a kill = big whoop imo. A kill is a kill. Most likely, either way a town person will end up dead. (based on odds)

My perspective right now is defending myself, not trying to get someone else lynched. That takes priority 1.

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi View Post
    Yeah, but I doubt it's going to happen anyways. The point I was emphasizing is that I really don't wanna claim. hint hint. No lynch & Zuko gets a kill = big whoop imo. A kill is a kill. Most likely, either way a town person will end up dead. (based on odds)

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

I would rather save that as a last result after I get discussion going and catch up on day.

The ideal situation is that 2 people who haven't voted me are more active towards the very end of the day so I can try and "redeem" myself before actually role-claiming here. If my time is right, I've got about 3 hours. (probably would claim within that last 30 min as a last resort if possible)
    So delay the vote on you until it is too late? Man I called you out with the 'This guy will come back online when the pressure gets real' This is why you dont lurk while watching the game. Your scum behavior is obvious as hell

8. ISO #458

Quote Originally Posted by Due View Post
    Spoiler : UPDATED READWALL :

Spoiler : due :

Spoiler : hama :

Spoiler : huu :

Spoiler : jin wei :

Spoiler : june :

Spoiler : koh :

Spoiler : kuruk :

Spoiler : kyoshi :

Spoiler : kw3 :

Spoiler : la :

Spoiler : lionturtle :

Spoiler : momo :

Spoiler : monk gyatso :

Spoiler : sangok :

Spoiler : tho :

Spoiler : yangchen :

Spoiler : wei jin :

You did 2 reads for Pathik. You missed Wang Fire.

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

1. I left yesterday when I was called out? No. I left today after showing up for the first time today to find out that I was being "called out".

2. How did my response to the "reveal aang" strategy not have an avatar mindset? If that's how you see it, there's not really anything I can do about it if you say so.

My perspective right now is defending myself, not trying to get someone else lynched. That takes priority 1.
    So if we lynch you and you flip citizen is about the same weight as Zuko possibly getting a PR and executing him? This is extremely scummy that you are fine with Zuko possibly killing a PR.

11. ISO #461

Whats the big deal right? 2 town dead instead of 1? This totally helps your argument that you are town.

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruk View Post
    So delay the vote on you until it is too late? Man I called you out with the 'This guy will come back online when the pressure gets real' This is why you dont lurk while watching the game. Your scum behavior is obvious as hell
    Ok. Yeah cuz I told you all I would be back at least 2 hours before day was over. You didn't really call anything when I told you that's how it was going to happen. Also, I pretty much always have my browser open so I'm going to be "watching" the game the whole time.

I'm sorry if I don't wanna claim. I said that would be my ideal situation. I never said I wouldn't claim sooner if I deemed it necessary.

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Jin View Post
    So if we lynch you and you flip citizen is about the same weight as Zuko possibly getting a PR and executing him? This is extremely scummy that you are fine with Zuko possibly killing a PR.
    I don't see how this applies. Zuko could also jail a citizen? Maybe?
    Granted if he picks a big talker thats pro-town and is citizen and executes I could see that being anti-town...

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

I don't see how this applies. Zuko could also jail a citizen? Maybe?
    Granted if he picks a big talker thats pro-town and is citizen and executes I could see that being anti-town...
    Which is why I said possibly be a pr. He could get a citizen also, but is it worth risking it? Claim please.

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

Noted. I think I did give town time?
    It's also enough to piss someone off if you were in my situation.
    I actually like your style with that. I would have done the same in your situation although I will not say that it is whats best for the town.

Quote Originally Posted by Due View Post
    At this point I would rather lynch you than any other player. At best you are a fool for trying to 'Im so good I can talk in pictures and still play' and at worst you are scum. (leaning to very stupid town pulling a crappy gambit that fucks all of the town) I would rather kill you than any other player just to rid the game from your foolish game play but such is not my option right now.

Our lynch is now at L2..

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

I actually like your style with that. I would have done the same in your situation although I will not say that it is whats best for the town.

Our lynch is now at L2..
    I can understand and respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #3 View Post
    Survey Analysis:

Two things bear significance about this survey, the first being the actual content of the questions, and the second being people’s reactions to the questions. I am fairly certain that Uncle Iroh has made his identity known based on reactions to the survey.

Spoiler : Analysis of the survey questions :

This question was intended to hint at various colors associated with the different tribes. I wanted to see who would be a town tryhard and pick blue/green vs. who would be bold enough to pick red (the color of the fire nation). I think it is a towntell that Wang Fire had the balls to pick red as his color which shows that he has little to hide.

This is a simple filler question. I just wanted to have a pick 2 so that I could ask a pick four without seeming random.

This is a simple filler question. I just wanted to have a pick 3 so that I could ask a pick four without seeming random.

This question was meant to be a way to get stealth Aang/not Aang claims from players. In the series, Aang picks a clay turtle, pull string propeller, a wooden monkey, and a wooden hand drum which are symbolized to represent the four nations and were once the toys of the previous Air Nomad Avatars. You might get upset with me for trying to draw out 5 stealth claims of Aang/not Aang, but my rationale was not to actually find Aang/not Aang because not everyone here will know the Avatar RP enough to know that picking a series of four items is an Aang claim. My main motivation was to try to see how people who know the rp of the series would respond to some blatant Aang/not Aang rolefishing.

And look: someone noticed the role fishing! More about him later.

Spoiler : Questionairre responses for reference :

Spoiler : What I learned from non-response responses to the survey :

Lion Turtle, La, and Pathik know their Avatar lore. It’s questionable/uncertain if others do or not. I would expect the three of them to know the meaning of the fourth survey question.

Pathik and La chose not to respond to the survey or call me out on it. What does this mean? Not really sure if I can draw meaningful conclusions yet.

However, Lion Turtle did respond. Let’s look at an assortment of Lion Turtle’s posts and see what we can find.

Lion Turtle starts out as wanting people to claim Aang/not Aang in jail to Zuko. Very pro-traitor.

Backtracks a little bit, maybe he feels like his first post was too aggressively pro-traitor?

Lion Turtle seems WAAAAY too protective of Iroh in this post. Zuko/everyone in the whole game can win without Uncle Iroh, which first made me suspicious that Lion Turtle could be Uncle Iroh/traitor aligned. In my opinion this makes sense, as all his posts are really pro-traitor evolving win conditions.

In this post, Lion Turtle calls me out on my survey, but doesn’t attempt to explain the survey or to stop the role fishing. It’s like he’s telling me that he knows what I’m doing but he wants to gain information about Aang/not Aang claims so he chooses not to explain what I’m doing. If Lion Turtle was town and wanted to protect Aang he could have explained the survey and why it was role fishing.

As a side note, I’d like to add that the survey can give Aang some rp protection because maybe the real Aang chose filling out the survey as an opportunity to fake claim not Aang.

Lion Turtle makes another huge protective post about Uncle Iroh. Everyone else is mostly of the opinion “screw Uncle Iroh if we find him.” I find this really interesting.

I think that we can scumhunt for Uncle Iroh. It seems like Lion Turtle is Uncle Iroh. I think that because of this, Lion Turtle is a good lynch target in order to potentially turn Zuko into a blue spirit to give Aang night immunity.

Super anti-Freedom Fighters post. Lion Turtle is not Jet.

Another really protective-of-Uncle-Iroh post.

Lion Turtle brings out the anti-Fire Nation guns and wants prevent mafia from killing Tui to have an easier wincon. Notice also some key slips in this post:

“I want as many allies for town as possible” -> implies that Lion Turtle is not town. If he was town he would say “I want as many allies for us as possible.

“granted the chances of [mafia] getting allies is as slim as us getting allies, but it still deserves discussion” -> the evolved conditions for the traitors seems slimmer than the ones for team avatar imo, as Iroh has night immunity and Aang just needs to recruit 2 guys to Bumi and Paku.

Lion Turtle seems really really worried by the FF and mafia. Why is he never worrying about Zuko’s initial condition to defeat team avatar? Seems really pro-traitor again.

Lion Turtle likes my anti-FF plan but comments on how it’s not feasible when he himself is advocating some really unfeasible stuff that is instead really pro-traitor

If you don’t feel like reading through all the spoilers, the tl;dr is that I think that Lion Turtle is Uncle Iroh and Wang Fire is town.
    I remember K3 asked for my response to this: I think it's silly. Not saying I like Lion Turtle though.

35. ISO #485

At this point I would rather lynch you than any other player. At best you are a fool for trying to 'Im so good I can talk in pictures and still play' and at worst you are scum. (leaning to very stupid town pulling a crappy gambit that fucks all of the town) I would rather kill you than any other player just to rid the game from your foolish game play but such is not my option right now.

Our lynch is now at L2..
    We don't really give a shit. What he wants to say is all written up in the pictures anyway. He's just being... original, I guess?

Besides, cute kitty pictures. Anyway.

I still don't like Kyoshi; I almost feel like this was a really desperate attempt at getting out of this lynch. Better prove yourself ASAP, because I just have a bad feeling right now.

36. ISO #486

Quote Originally Posted by Momo View Post
    We don't really give a shit. What he wants to say is all written up in the pictures anyway. He's just being... original, I guess?

I still don't like Kyoshi; I almost feel like this was a really desperate attempt at getting out of this lynch. Better prove yourself ASAP, because I just have a bad feeling right now.
    Im going to throw it out now. Could be a Jester ploy. It certainly is anti town and I question you defending his play style. But at the same time I think it is too stupid to be a scum move.

37. ISO #487

Im going to throw it out now. Could be a Jester ploy. It certainly is anti town and I question you defending his play style. But at the same time I think it is too stupid to be a scum move.
    A Jester ploy? I don't see how. ''Let's lynch him because he posts with picture'' is more scummy than defending him. Almost feels like scum trying to get an easy mislynch.

38. ISO #488

Sure. I don't expect to get off the virtual hook right off the bat.

-unvote

Not ready for day to be over with yet.

39. ISO #489

A Jester ploy? I don't see how. ''Let's lynch him because he posts with picture'' is more scummy than defending him. Almost feels like scum trying to get an easy mislynch.
    This. I have seen nothing bad come out of Due, and in fact I think it's genius. His COM is perfectly hidden, and he has found a way to communicate all he wants to.

@Kyoshi: You dun like me? Dat hurts

40. ISO #490

Point taken. We have our differences but really. Adopting a play style that helps disguise everything you say? I think that not putting pressure on him for this just caters to a crappy move in general. It has its very useful aspects but I do not see why a player with nothing to hide would have a desire to make this kind of move. Hopefully he drops the gambit in D2 or 3 and shows himself to be a real town player.

41. ISO #491

Ok, checking back in. I'm going to be a lot more busy today but will try to keep up and post when I can.

Remember, we don't necessarily need to lynch today. If there's no lynch, Sokka can use his follow ability instead of encourage, and I highly encourage Sokka not to encourage tonight if possible. Remember that the mayor gave soma to two scum in FM18 which gave double actions which is similar to the encourage ability in this game.

I'd like to see Kyoshi come back and contribute a little more. Specifically:
    1. What do you think of my read on Lion Turtle?
    I don't really see him as town right now, so I suppose your read is ok.

2. What is your opinion of Hama, Pathik, and Kuruk?
    Hama seems to be active enough and contribute somewhat. Not sure if just treading water or genuinely trying to help.
    Pathik seems to be useful to town so I think we should keep him around.
    Kuruk seems pro town enough as well.

(this is my response without finishing all of day mind you)

3. What are your picks for the hidden mafia roles and why?

Bruiser: I think this role is pretty likely to be implemented since it gives the mafia a power kill.
    Consig/Consort: Likely to have at least one since they are roles that would benefit the mafia most.
    Framer/Blackmailer: I would say there's a slim chance that a framer is present, but not sure about blackmailer. The blackmailer can be effective since it can block both talking AND voting.
    Malu: Think theres a fairly decent to likely chance this role is present. It's a fairly powerful role that could help cause confusion among the town members. It could also lead to some false bussing claims if there aren't any notifications.
    Archer: Seems like it would be a pointless role to have with a bruiser in play already. Also with the mafia getting 1 kill a night naturally.
    Fire Sage: I would say 30% chance in game from my viewpoint. Mafia needs all the power it can get and this will only serve to hinder them.

4. What do you think of the results of my little survey?
    Silly survey yields silly results.
    Answered.

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

75~ minutes to go. We need two extra votes. (You can call me "Sherlock").

Kuruk, I'm not entirelly sure why you're tunneling on Due.
    His cat pics outside of spoiler tags surely were annoying, but I can't see how using pictures (or any other mean to prevent you COM from being disclosed) is a scum tell.

If anything, I think that it prevents people from quickly checking his profile and trying to build a case on him by putting together some random quotes, but it shouldn't be an issue to anyone who's paying attention.

45. ISO #495

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Fire View Post
    Man, I'm not sure that I'm doing the right thing... but Kyoshi Warrior #3 is a better townie than Kyoshi in my eyes. So don't look at me as a lowly troll - inaction will often lead to our defeat.

-vote Kyoshi
    So this is where it all started...I wonder how that makes sense...I guess it does?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yangchen View Post
    I can buy thay

-vote Kyoshi
    And here we go with a train.
    I'd rather lynch than give the Traitors a free kill anyway.

-vote Kyoshi
    And here we go.

At least provide "hey Kyoshi is scum cuz x y z."
    I'm back briefly, have a small break between things I need to do.

@La: I like your idea. The only problem is if some easily confirmable rp role claims that they became king bumi the jailor and then we realize that a jailor is present in the game due to feedback claims or the role that is like a gunsmith comes in the game. I was trying to think about this and say maybe at least 3 people claim each easily confirmable rp name each night. I think we should add this to make the plan better.

List of confirmable rp names: Master Pakku, Yue, Bato, King Bumi, possibly Suki (I forget if fighting gives feedback).

RE: Lynch:
    Need some time to look over things further. I've physically read all the posts up until now, but due to scheduling things, I haven't really been able to revisit ISOs of Tho and Kyoshi and June (who seem to be the tossed around names for the lynch) in order to make an updated decision. Although I will say that I thought Kyoshi seemed active enough to be able to respond to some pressure and it's interesting/bad? that Kyoshi seems to start lurking once people started voting her. I don't like this at all since Kyoshi was active enough yesterday to be around more than this.
    I was inactive long before anyone talked about me.
    When I looked at everyone's top 3 choices for lynch before this, I didn't see my name once. I don't know who I decided to lurk when others suspected me, when no one said anything about me.

Quotes for thought

46. ISO #496

So this is where it all started...I wonder how that makes sense...I guess it does?

And here we go with a train.

And here we go.

At least provide "hey Kyoshi is scum cuz x y z."

I was inactive long before anyone talked about me.
    When I looked at everyone's top 3 choices for lynch before this, I didn't see my name once. I don't know who I decided to lurk when others suspected me, when no one said anything about me.

Quotes for thought
    Spoiler : img[img :
    https://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f382/Guardman/Lol%20Cats/blessthispost.jpg[/img]

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

Im going with this

Kyoshi - Im withholding judgment pending further posts.

Tho - With a fast three and out its highly illogical to assume he is a town role but I've seen it before. Ill go with the flow if a noose is on his neck because a lurker like this is still a shitty player. {Scum with a middle chance for Town}
    Well now that makes sense to vote me and keep your vote on me. Let me not vote for the person I said was most likely scum.

49. ISO #499

-vote unvote

Kyoshi has claimed Appa and we can hopefully verify this in coming days, although Roku has been deliberately shady when it comes to whether or not people know they're bussed. There is no guarantee they do and we may be unable to verify Appa. However short of a counterclaim, he should be left alone and assumed to be the real Appa.

I'm ready to hammer Tho whenever it's appropriate. From his 3 posts it's impossible to guess what he's going to flip but he's the only viable lynch candidate remaining and we need to lynch somebody in order to prevent Zuko executing tonight. Losing a non-contributing lurker (even a town one) is preferential to Zuko having his pick of a kill tonight.

50. ISO #500

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post
    On closer inspection of the Jester mechanic there doesn't seem to be any consequences for lynching one? In fact, lynching a Jester early prevents them from gaining enough cabbages to be a real threat to us.

Having said that I don't believe June is a Jester and I always hate it when scum get away under that excuse.

So were it not 4 hrs from the end of the day I would be keeping my vote on June.

However time is running out and 2 votes on June ain't going to cut it.

The two options are Tho and Kyoshi. I had Kyoshi down as potential scum but at least he/she posts, however the posts are often filler. I hate allowing Lurkers like Tho to live because it just propagates the idea that scum can lurk and live. However, that one post by Tho where he asked to have constant access to the Player Links was encouraging so I will give him the benefit of the doubt today only. Kyoshi is also one vote ahead and is more likely to reach the votes needed.

-vote Kyoshi
    Looks like an excuse to not go with what you believe?
    Essentially you were saying "Even though THO is likely scum and I think players like him should be lynched, I will vote kyoshi." You contradict yourself and your beliefs.

-vote Kyoshi

Ill support it
    This guy already voted for me before this. Looks like he was trying to side with town by agreeing with Hama.