0 0%
Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 2338
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

3. ISO #1753

Re: M-FM 19: Avatar the Last Airbender

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #3 View Post
    Not liking Kuruk because he was the one who proposed the plan of -protect - execute. I concluded earlier if he's scum he's Jet due to being roleblocked. Would it make sense for Jet to want to know who's in jail so he knows who not to target? I think so, but I don't think that Zuko will aim for earth citizens.

Hmmmmmmm this is inconclusive to me.

I want to see what Momo flips and what one of Jin Wei/Lion Turtle flips.
    I proposed it because it helps confirm the jailor is on our side. And due is the one that proposed using the jailor as a second lynch. My protection idea is because I am afraid of killing another townie which is why I am having such a hard time deciding a vote.

Say zuko jailed and executed a bad target. Then tomorow the town would turn on him immediately not to mention hana would be in question. I question your line of logic here but I would like to hear more thoughts on this idea as well as some feedback on my response.

4. ISO #1754

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

8. ISO #1758

9. ISO #1759

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

13. ISO #1763

14. ISO #1764

15. ISO #1765

16. ISO #1766

17. ISO #1767

Day 4 has begun.

Lion Turtle was burnt to a crisp this morning. The large forests that had long inhabited his back was set a blaze and left to burn, taking the ancient being with them.

Lion Turtle was Tui, the spirit of the Moon. Found, and murdered by the hands of the Fire Nation, what is the Water Tribe to do without their moon? What is the Earth Kingdom to do without the aid of their only remaining friendly? The world rolls in it's slowly deepening grave as it's ally in the sky goes dark.

The Lion Turtle's final cries could be heard around the world.
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    We're just doing GREAT, aren't we? I'm seeing a trend in Cits = stupid, lurky, or just bad... Really disappointing, Citizen brethren. Anyway, since Wang died, as of his lynch I will/am/have [be(en)](depending on the time of my death) acting under the assumption that I am Tui, as the 2 other WT Cits are dead and setup says "If killed the player will be revealed as Tui." And since neither of them were revealed as Tui, I guess that confirms me as him. Anyway, READWALL:

Due: I honestly think he's Town. However, as Kuruk has said, there is still a very real chance of him being Scum. I agree he must be pressured, since he's obviously not Katara or Sokka (Unless he really did fabricate the Block feedback to be 'confirmed' as Cit)

Hama: Same as Due. Very active, always around, but I'm not sure of his contributions. Could be Town, but I could also see him as Scum hiding in plain sight.

Huu: I can confirm he is Citizen, since I was told "You are a member of the Water Tribe", so it's very likely he was told "You are a member of the Earth Kingdom", which is what he claimed to have been told. Confirmed Cit/FF.... Unless he's really FN who was told "You are a member of the Fire Nation" and gambitted claiming EK... It's a pretty safe assumption to make from his position, so I would discuss this.

Wei Jin: Good contributions, thoughtful, active, always giving thoughts. Either good blender, or Town. If scum, I'd say FN.

Kuruk: Same as Hama, although slightly more contributive. Leaning further Town on this than Hama.

Kyoshi: Dat confirmed Appa.

KW3: I was rather certain of Town, but after Aang's death I'm seeing a bit of a shift.. Not sure if this is her claimed "business" or if she's been converted to FFs.. She could very well be Cit, as I don't see her as Sokka or Katara. So FF > Cit > FN is my read in order of likelihood.

Lion Turtle: The amazing half-lion half-turtle beast who will eat everything it can get to... as soon as it gets there.

Momo: Quite sure Town, but I would pressure him and see.

Monk Gyatso: VERY Town. Logical, thinking, and this one:
    Actually.

-unvote

Never trust. >_>
    really makes me think Town, since Scum could easily just leave their vote on and increase the chance of early-hammer (Glares at Jin Wei). Definitely Town in my book.

Pathik: Not entirely sure. Leaning Town, but his contributive posts are few and far between, or rather, he posts in quick blasts of contribution then vanishes. Either really good scum, or busy Town.

Sangok: With the idea of Huu being FN, it could very well be that Sangok is his scum buddy who waited to see CC, then jumped in to confirm him and attempt for Town-status, but the way she did it makes me think they're both legit and that they're both Cits/FFs.

Yangchen: I don't see a lot of Towniness off this guy. He's really abrasive, super inactive d2, and just blah. Leaning Traitor on him.

Wan Shi Tong: I so heavily doubt this guy is Town. His behavior d2 just does not say Town (but then again neither did Wang...). He's been pressured, so I just hope he dies soon.

Jin Wei: DUDE. WHAT WAS WITH THAT HAMMER. LIKE. WHAT THE HECK. RAMBO MUCH? You were nowhere near Town status before that, but now I'm almost certain you're a flavor of scum, or stupid Cit(We've seen a ton of those)

Anyway, good luck people! Hopefully I didn't evolve the FN Win by dying. Fight in the name of the Lion Turtle and cat pictures!!!!!(especially Lion Turtle. Cause he's really cool and stuff.)

- Player List -
    Due
    Hama
    Huu
    Jin Wei
    Koh
    Kuruk
    Kyoshi Warrior #3
    Pathik
    Sangok
    Yangchen
    Wan Shi Tong
    Wei Jin

- Graveyard -
    Tho- the Earth Kingdom Citizen, blood bent day 1 by Hama
    June- the Water Tribe Citizen, executed night 1 by Zuko
    La- the Avatar, killed night 1 by Admiral Zhao
    Wang Fire- the Water Tribe Citizen, put in the penalty box day 2 by Jin Wei
    Kyoshi- the Sky Bison, night 2 by Admiral Zhao
    Monk Gyatso- the Fire Nation Admiral, struck down by the Spirits
    Momo- the Cabbage Merchant, eaten day 3 by Koh
    Lion Turtle- Tui the Water Tribe Citizen, night 3 by Admiral Zhao's Forces

Day 4 ends at this time: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...ember+2nd+2013

12 people remaining means it takes 7 votes to hammer.

18. ISO #1768

19. ISO #1769

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

23. ISO #1773

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post
    We arrived upon 2 options at end of Day yesterday.
    1. Zuko killing Jin Wei
    2. Zuko protecting Lion Turtle.

Jin Wei is obviously alive.
    Lion Turtle obviously wasn't protected.
    Zuko obviously didn't kill anybody else.

So what exactly did Zuko do last night?

Ps: I was role-blocked.
    Found Sokka.

24. ISO #1774

25. ISO #1775

I was trying to appear scummy while still getting town to stay off my ass, but town went full retard and ignored every attempt at that, so good job. I fully decided to stop listening to you morons and do my own thing (though the alliance at the end still stands if you don't get yourselves killed). Now:

Wei Jin
    Yangchen
    Koh
    Wan Shi Tong
    Kuruk

I want claims from all of you, one of you dies tonight.

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

Quote Originally Posted by Wan Shi Tong View Post
    Also lol @Jin Wei being Zuko. So you found Sokka last night? Atleast we can assume now that you are speaking the truth, otherwise I'm sure you would have executed him.. although we only got your word for it. Whatever.
    The only person I specifically WANT dead is hama. He survived solely by virtue of the gm mechanics answer because he's so arrogant it makes me vomit. Also he apparently entire misread who zuko was yesterday.

30. ISO #1780

Quote Originally Posted by Jin Wei View Post
    The only person I specifically WANT dead is hama. He survived solely by virtue of the gm mechanics answer because he's so arrogant it makes me vomit. Also he apparently entire misread who zuko was yesterday.
    Huh okay. Well can't say that I don't think there's something fishy about him but I am bad at post analysis, I mostly go by gutfeel..

Pathik's analysis would be awesome but analysing a player who has posted so much like Hama did may be too time consuming..

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

Huh?

I told you in the jail-chat that you were Jin Wei. I intentionally pushed for you (jin Wei) to be a Zuko jail target to give you total protection and anonymity (because obviously you wouldn't jail and execute yourself).

I neglected to mention the real reason you didn't kill me, because I thought the GM might find it embarassing, and they are otherwise running a great game.

I don't even know why you revealed.

34. ISO #1784

Huh?

I told you in the jail-chat that you were Jin Wei. I intentionally pushed for you (jin Wei) to be a Zuko jail target to give you total protection and anonymity (because obviously you wouldn't jail and execute yourself).

I neglected to mention the real reason you didn't kill me, because I thought the GM might find it embarassing, and they are otherwise running a great game.

I don't even know why you revealed.
    I'm no longer a required FN target, and the town obsession with me is detracting from REAL scumhunting.

Now, bed, for real.

35. ISO #1785

36. ISO #1786

Quote Originally Posted by Sangok View Post
    I've got no feedback, which either means

1) Jet recruited one of the unclaimed people
    2) Jet recruited Huu
    3) Jet could not recruit because he was jailed
    4) Jet could not recruit because he was roleblocked
    5) Jet could not recruit because he is AFK.
    6) Jet could not recruit you because you were recruited n2
    7) You are jet and your reveal d2 was to get other players to reveal

Still waiting to hear if you care to confirm my analysis of your FoS on me by the way.

37. ISO #1787

Well I was really confused by your reveal there Jin. Could you explain why you want a role claim from me?

Also I have a very strong feeling that due and pathik can not be on the same team. This is not to say that they are both town either but I am not saying they are both scum.
    Given my total failure to successfully peg advocate a single scum this game I started looking at other things I could use. In this case I jumped to host meta.

38. ISO #1788

We arrived upon 2 options at end of Day yesterday.
    1. Zuko killing Jin Wei
    2. Zuko protecting Lion Turtle.

Jin Wei is obviously alive.
    Lion Turtle obviously wasn't protected.
    Zuko obviously didn't kill anybody else.

So what exactly did Zuko do last night?

Ps: I was role-blocked.
    I even mentioned in my rolelist that jin wei was zuko so im not surprised that jin wei is still alive.
    The fire nation probably thinks that you are katara if you really got roleblocked.

39. ISO #1789

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruk View Post
    Well I was really confused by your reveal there Jin. Could you explain why you want a role claim from me?

Also I have a very strong feeling that due and pathik can not be on the same team. This is not to say that they are both town either but I am not saying they are both scum.
    Given my total failure to successfully peg advocate a single scum this game I started looking at other things I could use. In this case I jumped to host meta.
    Due is uncle iroh and pathrik is fire nation.
    -vote Wan Shi Tong
    I wont be able to convince you guys to lynch pathrik so let's lynch another fire nation then.

40. ISO #1790

I'm no longer a required FN target, and the town obsession with me is detracting from REAL scumhunting.

Now, bed, for real.
    You are no longer required for their victory but you're still a serial jailor that has vowed to kill them. You're still the most logical target.

FN other targets are an AFK/Locked-Down Katara, Sokka who is most likely going to encourage you and ≤4 people with the potential to no longer be required kill targets.

I was trying to appear scummy while still getting town to stay off my ass, but town went full retard and ignored every attempt at that, so good job. I fully decided to stop listening to you morons and do my own thing (though the alliance at the end still stands if you don't get yourselves killed). Now:

Wei Jin
    Yangchen
    Koh
    Wan Shi Tong
    Kuruk

I want claims from all of you, one of you dies tonight.
    I'm an earth cit. I wanted to remain anonymous to give Jet a harder time.
    Seriously claiming earth cit with so 4 living earth cits is useless. Even if 6 people claim out of a possible pool of 4 you chances are still greater to kill TA over Scum. I would have preferred to wait to counter claim till after Jet died or when there were fewer possible cits but I know how forced role claiming goes with a jailor/mayor. The person that stays silent if almost always lynched.

At the very least you can be sure I'm not the consort as you all should be aware that no one was playing this account till near the end of day 2.

41. ISO #1791

We could do a role call given our dire state as town but is the benefit of using it to scum bunt worth th cost of allowing scum to hand pick their targets? This would probably seal the towns fate.. I think we have a very real cult problem. I think both sangok and huu are culted. And I find it silly that some players have taken to calling me Jet after I started FoSing players as potential cult suspects. I find it even more suspicious that these players refuse to give any real logic to their reasoning, almost as if they are fumbling for a reason to call me cult just to avoid defending themselves.

Sangok- Revealed to be cit d2 the very first thing and advocated for the cult. This players move seemed to be either waiving a flag to the cult to get converted or an attempt to get other citizens to claim and become cult targets. I really can't note any real scum hunting from this player unless pressure is applied. Notable buddy actions with huu would be semi-confirming his role d2 to get him off the hot seat when huu choked defending himself d2. D3 huu threw out a pretty list and sangok pushed guys accusation that I am jet after I applyed pressure to both players. As I kept pushing on sangok his defense also seemed angled to give huu a cover. It seemed like he refused to even consider that huu could be culted and kept pushing that jet must be an afk player or have been role blocked. I would also note getting this player to have a real conversation on the subject has been very hard to do. He may be in a different time zone but he still has a real bad habit of running off at very convenient times. D4 this casting suspicion on huu looks like a huge change of play style. Bussing that the cult came up with in night chat?

@Sangok- Care to comment on your actions? And what's with your 'I know you are but what am I' defense tag team with huu when I said players should consider you culted?

42. ISO #1792

Quote Originally Posted by Koh View Post
    You are no longer required for their victory but you're still a serial jailor that has vowed to kill them. You're still the most logical target.

FN other targets are an AFK/Locked-Down Katara, Sokka who is most likely going to encourage you and ≤4 people with the potential to no longer be required kill targets.

I'm an earth cit. I wanted to remain anonymous to give Jet a harder time.
    Seriously claiming earth cit with so 4 living earth cits is useless. Even if 6 people claim out of a possible pool of 4 you chances are still greater to kill TA over Scum. I would have preferred to wait to counter claim till after Jet died or when there were fewer possible cits but I know how forced role claiming goes with a jailor/mayor. The person that stays silent if almost always lynched.

At the very least you can be sure I'm not the consort as you all should be aware that no one was playing this account till near the end of day 2.
    I believe this is the second time you have insinuated that I am katara. Why would you hunt for a town power role?

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruk View Post
    I believe this is the second time you have insinuated that I am katara. Why would you hunt for a town power role?
    How was I insinuating you were Katara in that post? Hama was the player RBed last night.

What was the previous post that I insinuated you were Katara?

45. ISO #1795

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

Well I sure didn't lie about mine.

So either Kuruk's lying, or Katara's been running around freezing people.
    Katara
    At night you may Heal a player, protecting them from death.
    or
    Freeze a player, preventing them from acting.
    You may only Freeze following a lynch of a Team Avatar member.
    Katara couldn't have frozen last night unless sokka had empowered her the night before

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

50. ISO #1800