S-FM 115: Reaper - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: S-FM 115 Reaper

Yeah okay whatever I'm the Drug Dealer, I didn't really expect that to work anyway. Lynch me or lynch TLL. I'll say this though, if yellow faction has any killing roles, it's single-use not kpn. meanwhile we already know red faction doesn't have a Doctor so you'll know my heals are fake, the blue faction probably has the kpn and an investigator so there's no BG so you'll know THAT'S fake as well. The only thing I can trick you about is witching, which I'm sure you kids will be willing to take a chance on.

I am such a low threat it's not even funny.

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaCrown View Post
    Yeah okay whatever I'm the Drug Dealer, I didn't really expect that to work anyway. Lynch me or lynch TLL. I'll say this though, if yellow faction has any killing roles, it's single-use not kpn. meanwhile we already know red faction doesn't have a Doctor so you'll know my heals are fake, the blue faction probably has the kpn and an investigator so there's no BG so you'll know THAT'S fake as well. The only thing I can trick you about is witching, which I'm sure you kids will be willing to take a chance on.

I am such a low threat it's not even funny.
    This confirms you as yellow as I suspected and as I have said before yellow is the biggest threat currently.

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkLiveLife View Post
    This confirms you as yellow as I suspected and as I have said before yellow is the biggest threat currently.
    Disagree.

Probable Role-List:

Seeker Reaper
    Investigator
    Sheriff

Fighter Reaper
    Consigliere
    Mafioso

Manipulator Reaper
    Drug Dealer
    ?????

Jester

(Executioner would have revealed by now and we don't have a joker bounty)

The last yellow could well be a Killer Agent, but again that's a one-time use role. Clearly Red team is only investigatives, so if anyone has a kpn it's blue.

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

If I get back in time I will say why I love cc's posts. If not and a cc dies regardless of role blue would become the dominant factor in the game. The night kill would really decide this (which I still think is yellow)

I want to know if anyone got offered a contract to prove the existence of a hitman..
    were playing against etchother but coordination is still necessary.

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

As everyone chatted away about who to kill Citrus said out of the blue "Carolina is a junkie a no good drug dealer" and with that he threw a pile of drug in a bag with his name on it on to the ground.
    Carolina tried to back up and get out of there,and after a firce fight with thinklivelife a bang came from the centre and carolina fell with a bullet to the head.

They all looked at NoctiZ standing there with a 357. in his hand.
    Then the Reaper of the dome came to the centre and said "just to let you know the other manipulator now has a factional kill now sleep.

Carolinas role was Drug Dealer

all actions in before night end
    https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...american+time+
    Last edited by Hypersniper; October 13th, 2013 at 06:41 AM.

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

This is my review of Day 2

YPMagic 3 3 posts.. Yup. He did not give much but he did vote. NoctiZ confirmed that he is a Reaper.
    RLVG (Dead) Sherif
    ThinkLiveLife 23 Still a bad ass mother fucker. Still alive (Not sure why)
    Taekyon 0 This guy is an asshole for signing up Our dead Mafioso
    42Shadow42 5 Pretended to sheep a vote on me saying we should follow paper. Very interesting way of pushing for a lynch without taking credit for the train.(#151) My Reaper lead atm.
    MeltingPaper 35 Jester makes sense here. A smart host could give that role to a weaker player and it would play out fine. I could see Hyper doing this. Although he seems to try to fight hard against being lynched. Some comments like 'I am smart, I know how to find the area of a circle' point more at heavy trolling than anything else. Given that there has been no Joker bounty and no Exe reveal I think we can confirm him safely.

Very Interesting. Well I can very plainly say that I am the lowest threat in the game seeing as that I am all alone.

18. ISO #218

Weird.. It got cut in half.. Wish I could edit...

My review of day 2....

Name Posts Notes
    Noctiz 7 Revealed that YP is a Reaper after I revealed him as a Consig
    Ganondorf 7 Every post had pretty good content. Reaper lead right here.
    Citrus 17 (Dead) Pressuring the lurkers to participate. Very logical posts and solid playing. The Red Reaper (Sorry I pressured you to reveal. I knew you were a reaper but didn't realize you were red until your DD reveal. I am not sure why X would kill you over another player. Very odd play..)
    CarolinaCrown 9 (Dead) Fliped Drug Dealer The end of day post from the host is interesting. I am not sure if yellow gained an ability or if that was a yellow on yellow crime. It dosnt make much sense to me.
    YPMagic 3 3 posts.. Yup. He did not give much but he did vote. NoctiZ confirmed that he is a Reaper.
    RLVG (Dead) Sherif
    ThinkLiveLife 23 Still a bad ass mother fucker. Still alive (Not sure why)
    Taekyon 0 (Dead) This guy is an asshole for signing up. Our dead Mafioso right here.
    42Shadow42 5 Pretended to sheep a vote on me saying we should follow paper. Very interesting way of pushing for a lynch without taking credit for the train.(#151).. Very interesting
    MeltingPaper 35 Jester makes sense here. A smart host could give that role to a weaker player and it would play out fine. I could see Hyper doing this. Although he seems to try to fight hard against being lynched. Some comments like 'I am smart, I know how to find the area of a circle' point more at heavy trolling than anything else. Given that there has been no Joker bounty and no Exe reveal I think we can confirm him safely.

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

Ok, So I'm gonna reveal my true thoughts on MeltingPaper, I believe he is the executioner, and I wanted to give him his win, however if that isn't true. I would settle with eliminating competition. Seeing as how ThinkLiveLife Claims Investigator

-vote ThinkLiveLife
    Spoiler : FM Experience :
    Spoiler : L-FM :
    FMXVII FM Roronoa Zoro - Obvious Jester - Lost, FMXVII FM Ryan - Citizen -Lost
    Spoiler : S-FM :
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

22. ISO #222

Quote Originally Posted by 42shadow42 View Post
    Ok, So I'm gonna reveal my true thoughts on MeltingPaper, I believe he is the executioner, and I wanted to give him his win, however if that isn't true. I would settle with eliminating competition. Seeing as how ThinkLiveLife Claims Investigator

-vote ThinkLiveLife
    So your move is to lynch the weakest threat? Interesting.

23. ISO #223

So your move is to lynch the weakest threat? Interesting.
    My move is to get the "Jester" on my side.
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

There are still people who have yet to vote.... I think they should wake up and make a choice.

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

I will say one more time that I think you should reconsider. I know exactly why you made that move and I am telling you. If you want a chance to win- Follow my lead.
    Tell me why I made that move?

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

Are you sure you want that information public?
    I do.

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

Fine. It is very literally your funeral.

-unvote
    I am waiting.

32. ISO #232

42Shadow42 is the Killer Agent. He wants to vote me up because I know all roles and am pushing a lynch on his reaper. This means that if we lynch him we need 2 jester votes to overcome blue as opposed to 1 and this also means yellow has a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

You asked for it. Remember this play for meta in later games.

33. ISO #233

42Shadow42 is the Killer Agent. He wants to vote me up because I know all roles and am pushing a lynch on his reaper. This means that if we lynch him we need 2 jester votes to overcome blue as opposed to 1 and this also means yellow has a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

You asked for it. Remember this play for meta in later games.
    Welp damn you are pretty good oh wait... Thats not even possible :P. Think it through and try again.

34. ISO #234

Reaper Citrus (Dead)
    Sheriff RLVG (Dead)
    Invest ThinkLiveLife
    Reaper Ganondorf
    Consig Noctiz
    Mafioso Taekyon (Dead)
    Reaper YPMagic
    Drug Dealer CarolinaCrown (Dead)
    Killer Agent 42Shadow42
    Neutral Benign MeltingPaper

That is the roles in this game. Blue will very likely win. I could walk through some logic here but I dont really see the point. If you push for it I will otherwise in a perfect situation Yellow or red has a chance. Otherwise blue has the win. Gg

35. ISO #235

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Ganondorf is Vig/Vet/Killer Agent
    Reaper Citrus (Dead)
    Sheriff RLVG (Dead)
    Invest ThinkLiveLife
    Reaper Ganondorf
    Consig Noctiz
    Mafioso Taekyon (Dead)
    Reaper YPMagic
    Drug Dealer CarolinaCrown (Dead)
    Killer Agent 42Shadow42
    Neutral Benign MeltingPaper

That is the roles in this game. Blue will very likely win. I could walk through some logic here but I dont really see the point. If you push for it I will otherwise in a perfect situation Yellow or red has a chance. Otherwise blue has the win. Gg
    O.o Noctiz lied?

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

Maybe
    I'll give you some time to think about it.

38. ISO #238

I'll give you some time to think about it.
    Mmm. The logic of 'This guy could be lying, I just tryed to lynch you but now I am saying he is a much more viable option and should be the main priority of everyone'.

I have thought about the possibility of swinging the vote that way but with you as the KPN you would just be locking down the win for yourself with the swing. A ton of thought has gone into my role pegs and I am very sure that every one of them is right. I have paper pegged as a jester but just because of his play style I cant distinguish him as a jester from a exe/joker. Regardless the game truly is in his hands.

What I said was true. Yellow has to die today. If you are not willing to take the logical rout I will take you instead. Personally I would have let the yellow reaper lynch go through and fought the KPN lynch on the following day using your factions special ability as evidence.

39. ISO #239

Mmm. The logic of 'This guy could be lying, I just tryed to lynch you but now I am saying he is a much more viable option and should be the main priority of everyone'.

I have thought about the possibility of swinging the vote that way but with you as the KPN you would just be locking down the win for yourself with the swing. A ton of thought has gone into my role pegs and I am very sure that every one of them is right. I have paper pegged as a jester but just because of his play style I cant distinguish him as a jester from a exe/joker. Regardless the game truly is in his hands.

What I said was true. Yellow has to die today. If you are not willing to take the logical rout I will take you instead. Personally I would have let the yellow reaper lynch go through and fought the KPN lynch on the following day using your factions special ability as evidence.
    You're underlying assumption is that I am protecting him because he is on my time, to the contrary. I am not on his team, but lynching him does not progress my goals.

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

So with this you claim that you are Blue Reaper and that Ganondorf is the Yellow KPN. This would require a Witch for yellow which brings up a noteworthy question.

Do reapers have a role on top of their reaper functions?
    Take another look at carolinas role. Also noted there hasn't be a witching recently.

42. ISO #242

Also I am not the Blue Reaper.

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

Quote Originally Posted by Ganondorf View Post
    I am not the Killer Agent: that is all.
    Im surprised by this, the blue team has everything to gain by lynching the Yellow Reaper, who is apparently ypmagic. I know why I'm not voting him how bout you?

45. ISO #245

Im surprised by this, the blue team has everything to gain by lynching the Yellow Reaper, who is apparently ypmagic. I know why I'm not voting him how bout you?
    Because you're the real Killer Agent:

-vote 42shadow42
    AKA Othnia (Battle.net ID): formerly in FMs II-XII.

46. ISO #246

Quote Originally Posted by Ganondorf View Post
    Because you're the real Killer Agent:

-vote 42shadow42
    lol, no im the executioner, and my only target is ThinkLiveLife. I side with either the Blue or the Yellow whoever survives longest.

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250