S-FM 115: Reaper - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 115 Reaper

Quote Originally Posted by MeltingPaper View Post
    yp r u my bud? is this why u didnt lynch me?
    stfu you nub.
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by 42shadow42 View Post
    lol, no im the executioner, and my only target is ThinkLiveLife. I side with either the Blue or the Yellow whoever survives longest.

Why the hell is this the 'Go to' play when someone is in the hot seat.

So my night action last night was to invest 42Shadow42. His role is Vigilante/Veteran/Killer Agent.

That is all.

3. ISO #253

I love a lurk fest. Just to spell it out barney style- If we do not kill a yellow then yellow wins. I have pointed out their reaper as well as their Killer Agent. I wanted to kill the reaper and let the agent live for me to push a lynch on tomorrow because it gives red a chance for the win. With this situation there is still a chance but its a snowballs chance in hell. Everyone needs to get behind this lynch or just hand the game to yellow in witch case it would be more efficient to '-suicide' and save everyone some time.

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkLiveLife View Post
    I love a lurk fest. Just to spell it out barney style- If we do not kill a yellow then yellow wins. I have pointed out their reaper as well as their Killer Agent. I wanted to kill the reaper and let the agent live for me to push a lynch on tomorrow because it gives red a chance for the win. With this situation there is still a chance but its a snowballs chance in hell. Everyone needs to get behind this lynch or just hand the game to yellow in witch case it would be more efficient to '-suicide' and save everyone some time.
    I believe we should get the Killer Agent first and then lynch the Reaper (eliminate the KPN first)
    AKA Othnia (Battle.net ID): formerly in FMs II-XII.

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by Ganondorf View Post
    I believe we should get the Killer Agent first and then lynch the Reaper (eliminate the KPN first)
    I have no doubt in my mind that this is exactly what has to happen.

-vote 42Shadow42

Hopefully the lurky nature of this game doesn't ruin it for everyone.

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

As the night draws near the people couldent decide who to kill but as they walked towards there tent the reaper come out and in one clean sweep everyone dead except ganondorf and 42Shadow42 AND THEN THE REAPER SAID"well congratulations to you both you won now be gone.

Role list
    Citrus SEEKERS REAPERS
    RLVG Sheriff
    ThinkLifeLive Investigator

Ypmagic Fighters reaper
    Taekyon Mafioso
    NoctiZ Consig

42shadow42 Manipulator reaper
    Ganondorf Killer Agent
    CarolinaCrown Drug Dealer

Melting Paper Jester

MANIPULATORS WON
    Last edited by Hypersniper; October 14th, 2013 at 11:19 AM.

10. ISO #260

My move was to kill the Manipulator reaper and have the Killer Agent kill a blue faction. The next night lynch the killer agent and have the Jester side with me. Kind of obvious from my moves but yeah. That was my only chance.

This game could have been a hell of a lot more fun with more active players. Either way it was entertaining. GG.

-vote Noctiz
    for MVP because he still manipulated roles and worked the community after he was force revealed. His actions had a dirrect impact on the game and how people voted. Although in the end he lost he is the most viable MVP in my opinion with multiple levels of manipulation and solid meta moves.

11. ISO #261

GG everyone. My nomination is ThinkLiveLife because he, like me, manipulated the game and played with different WIFOM layers.
    -vote ThinkLiveLife

Also, reset vote count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

There were a lot of parts of this game that were very confusing like majority vs. plurality lynch and the yellow factional kill. It would have been better had more players been active, and more players would have been active if it were just a little tighter. The mechanics I think were just a little ambitious for your first hosting game Hyper, though you did handle a lot of elements well.

shadow, when you asked "will you be my friend?" you were hinting that you were on my team, yeah? Because that's definitely what I took from that post.

-vote 42shadow42

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaCrown View Post
    There were a lot of parts of this game that were very confusing like majority vs. plurality lynch and the yellow factional kill. It would have been better had more players been active, and more players would have been active if it were just a little tighter. The mechanics I think were just a little ambitious for your first hosting game Hyper, though you did handle a lot of elements well.

shadow, when you asked "will you be my friend?" you were hinting that you were on my team, yeah? Because that's definitely what I took from that post.

-vote 42shadow42
    I was, glad you got it. I was also hinting to Ganondorf I was on his team when I voted Link.

Also I got a PM from orpz from that post, If you read this sorry orpz!

Nice cover up btw carolina.
    Spoiler : FM Experience :
    Spoiler : L-FM :
    FMXVII FM Roronoa Zoro - Obvious Jester - Lost, FMXVII FM Ryan - Citizen -Lost
    Spoiler : S-FM :
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

I was, glad you got it. I was also hinting to Ganondorf I was on his team when I voted Link.

Never picked up on it, sorry lol :P I was operating under the assumption that ypmagic was my reaper. For the most part, I didn't know alignments at all until the final day (RLVG being the exception, as he posted about wanting to lynch Yellows most on day 1).
    AKA Othnia (Battle.net ID): formerly in FMs II-XII.

21. ISO #271

cover up? you mean with the executioner claim? haha yeah I was basically like "fuck it if this doesn't work then whatever"

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaCrown View Post
    cover up? you mean with the executioner claim? haha yeah I was basically like "fuck it if this doesn't work then whatever"
    No i meant the making my hint at you being on my team being casual conversation.
    S-FM 81 Bus Drivers: Bus Driver - Lost, S-FM 86 Plane Crash: Jailor Won, S-FM 84 Heart of The Swarm: Citizen - Won, S-FM 82 Colonization: Host - 3 Town Survivors, S-FM 71 MLP FiM I: Doctor - Lost, S-FM 68 Democracy: Citizen - Lost

24. ISO #274

Quote Originally Posted by Ganondorf View Post
    Never picked up on it, sorry lol :P I was operating under the assumption that ypmagic was my reaper. For the most part, I didn't know alignments at all until the final day (RLVG being the exception, as he posted about wanting to lynch Yellows most on day 1).
    Meh stuff that is subtle, it has to be, I tried to be a little more obvious to carolina by suggesting she was the witch, but I didn't post any further hints for you.

25. ISO #275

Ahhh... Damn. I've tried, oh well. I decided to troll as fuck and hopefully people were annoyed and lynch me for it! I was at l-1? Yeah... so close but good game everyone. I finally got to play a game.

I think ThinkLiveLife did pretty good this game, I did not scumhunt as much because I was Jester. I am going to vote him for MVP
    -vote ThinkLiveLife

26. ISO #276

MeltingPaper was amazing. I loved watching everyone asking him to be replaced LOLOL he did his job well.

Also, I saw someone comment on him posting many 1 liners instead of paragraphs, and told him not to because it was FM. Made me cringe because there are several good reasons to make small posts over large posts, and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,