S-FM 114: Pursuit of Happiness - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: S-FM 114: Pursuit of Happiness

However, Slaol's Plan at game beginning is FKing OP.

I don't know why he hand such a powerful plan to town.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    However, Slaol's Plan at game beginning is FKing OP.

I don't know why he hand such a powerful plan to town.
    To assert a town position, which he did as best as he could. It's expected of him to provide good thoughts or plans I'd say, so he did it to avoid suspicion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    To assert a town position, which he did as best as he could. It's expected of him to provide good thoughts or plans I'd say, so he did it to avoid suspicion.
    I think he pretty much screwed himself by doing so.

The plan made town and mafia on a squared round duel, that is bad for mafias, even though bunny was voted a little bit fast.

Even if slaol managed to live through the mess, I doubt he could escape from all narrow deductive.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    It was a plan for the mafia, to coordinate the roles they would take on the first day.
    Which also coordinated town's choices, right?

I always think mafia is more powerful than town because they are organized criminals.

If town is also organized, wouldn't that make .....

7. ISO #307

I chose to kill Sen because I figured we were better off trying to sift through the Power Role game than a game where Town had a confirmed member.

I do think Town was a little powerful, but not very much. In the end the issue was that Mafia couldn't capitalize during the day. Killing POD, and then the lack of activity making other mislynches harder. Cryptonic noted that Towns ratio needed several people to fail to pull off a mislynch. Something the inactivity prevented, regardless of multiple Town members having severely scummy looking actions.

I chose Drug Dealer + Vest drugs to keep my feedback trackable. Hopefully to build up to a point where the faulty gun would actually work. Bunny and Crypt wanted to focus on night power strength, but in the end it was going to be 4 TPRs vs. 3 Scum if we played that game.

I also would have liked to see more Town roles that matched. Causing people to all be on different trains of thought in terms of meeting their roles goal reduced the chances for them to transform into the same role at the same time.

2/5, would give POD MVP again for pegging 2 mafia on day 1 and taking a hit.

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

Also, Slaol submitted actions for night 3 in case Cryptonic didn't want to resign with him and he submitted killing Sen.
    .___.

MVP: Azuriae.

We were talking about how there was a CJ, since a Journalist was useless and no Town would pick it.
    A bad player would've faked a different role to avoid getting lynched, he claimed being a Journalist, with all odds against him.

Then everyone was voting him for not submitting an article of his own, and his attitude there (and the behaviour of others to a lesser extent) was what made me decide that he was Town. He remained somewhat calmed while at L-1, and simply kept bringing facts, instead of going full Edwin.

Had he been lynched that day, the Mafia wouldn't have had to waste a Consort blocking him (since he claimed going Vigilante that night) and who knows, they might have won.

10. ISO #310

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    ^^
    Sometimes, too smart will make people suspect you if you don''t help huh....

I have to note it down, if slaol isn't helping, things are fishy.

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

Louiswill your signature infuriates me. Is it a quote?
    err, it is a compliment. I will keep an eye on you if next I play FM with you.

Your plan on day one shocked me, too brilliant, thats why I read whole game.
    ----

nvm my signature was not about you.

It was a long time ago when we discuss about citizen as a role but opinions splinted terribly in R&D.

I am no longer in R&D anymore anyway.--btw I love veteran, mayor and jester.
    Last edited by louiswill; October 14th, 2013 at 12:59 PM.

14. ISO #314

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    And... about the game:
    - 48 hour days.
    - No lurkers.

I liked the concept, but the lack of discussion sucked.
    Days were only 24 hours long. I could've made them 48, but that would've delayed the mfm slaol and I are hosting. Plus, I doubt it would've changed much. Lurkers gonna' lurk.
    Last edited by Gerik; October 14th, 2013 at 02:30 PM.

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

I watched but pod does deserve it.

I think it has a sense of ballence but can be easily broken/abused if mafia takes mass dder/consort

You just have a shit full of roleblock with no death and next thing you will see is mass accusactions, 3 towns roleblocked along with all or 2 mafia claiming it, you got a case of the blame game.

I do agree though 48 hr day. 24 hrs does not give enough time for towns. I'm on break so I'll post more latter

@do you mind posting results in s-fm ladder I'm gonna prob go update wen reaper finishes

17. ISO #317

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    You just have a shit full of roleblock with no death and next thing you will see is mass accusactions, 3 towns roleblocked along with all or 2 mafia claiming it, you got a case of the blame game.
    Sounds like Democracy with 4/X people being blackmailed

I would like the use of the 'Dynamic' Power Role in more games, but with maybe 1 per faction. Kind of like the impact of the Quartermaster (Caporegime) from FM XIX. Letting factions evolve as the game goes on.

Perhaps give Town a "Protagonist" that can evolve personally to meet the demands, then give Mafia the Caporegime to retrain his teammates to meet the goals of the faction. In both cases you have a leader type role. Town leads by example, Mafia works through teamwork.

18. ISO #318

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    I watched but pod does deserve it.

I think it has a sense of ballence but can be easily broken/abused if mafia takes mass dder/consort

I do agree though 48 hr day. 24 hrs does not give enough time for towns. I'm on break so I'll post more latter

@do you mind posting results in s-fm ladder I'm gonna prob go update wen reaper finishes
    Massing consorts/dders alone wouldn't be enough for a mafia victory. For starters, town had one more PR than mafia, so they would always have one person free to act. If they chose all DDers, and used DD instead of kill, there would be confusion, sure, but again, no killing would take place, which would allow the town to counter by massing sheriffs and checking everyone until they found all the mafia.

19. ISO #319

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    I was right! Slaol was mafia sucks that I diedearly
    Yeah, as I said in the epilogue post, I was really impressed that you were able to get 2/3 of the mafia on day one, especially since the rest of the town seemed to trust them at the time. Keep playing like that, and you'll be MVP of a big FM in no time.

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

Drat. I knew Cryptonic was Mafia, That slip was pretty ridiculous, but I was honestly hoping that Bunny would be the Consort. Turns out he was.

Hey Slaol, no hard feelings.

This was honestly a really fun gamble to pull.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMs: XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI
    MFMs: XIII, XIV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XXI, XXII
    SFMs: Too many.
    SFM Night 1 Death Percentage: 72%
    Hosted: SFM 89, SFM 118

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

Haha, Bunny really was the one to give me that article.

I'm glad I didn't accept it.

Honestly though, that was a biiiit too risky. But you know, you have to try different things and go balls deep from time to times~

Well played gents, I honestly thought this was hopeless during the last day. I'm still surprised we pulled the lynch.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMs: XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI
    MFMs: XIII, XIV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XXI, XXII
    SFMs: Too many.
    SFM Night 1 Death Percentage: 72%
    Hosted: SFM 89, SFM 118

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

-vote Sen

He did well as a confirmed town, hesitant towards everybody. In the end, he made the right decision.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

-vote powerofdeath

Azuriae was great and all, but he revealed his status as a TPR on the first day to me. This with the information that Cryptonic had the article made it clear that Azuriae was the Journalist, specifically the Journalist. (host, why you no post mafia chat link) He should have been dead at that time.

Powerofdeath was alive for 1 day, but deserves MVP. His FOS on Cryptonic and myself, even within the cluster of Town support we had was impressive, and the impact of him drawing Cryptonic to want him dead so badly changed the game by leaving Town with a 4/3 PR advantage on the following night. It also made it basically suicide for Mafia to claim Citizen, which set Sen up to be the confirmed Town.

POD's impact was incredibly high.

29. ISO #329

-vote powerofdeath

Azuriae was great and all, but he revealed his status as a TPR on the first day to me. This with the information that Cryptonic had the article made it clear that Azuriae was the Journalist, specifically the Journalist. (host, why you no post mafia chat link) He should have been dead at that time.

Powerofdeath was alive for 1 day, but deserves MVP. His FOS on Cryptonic and myself, even within the cluster of Town support we had was impressive, and the impact of him drawing Cryptonic to want him dead so badly changed the game by leaving Town with a 4/3 PR advantage on the following night. It also made it basically suicide for Mafia to claim Citizen, which set Sen up to be the confirmed Town.

POD's impact was incredibly high.
    Lol, thank you for the vote

30. ISO #330