Sc2Mafia Dream Team
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should represent us?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Place

9 29.03%
  • Holder

8 25.81%
  • Slaol

19 61.29%
  • Raptorblaze

9 29.03%
  • NoctiZ

2 6.45%
  • Damus_Graves

15 48.39%
  • Gerik

8 25.81%
  • Ika

3 9.68%
  • RLVG

4 12.90%
  • AppleyNO

7 22.58%
  • Muso

7 22.58%
  • Cryptonic

12 38.71%
  • Powerofdeath

3 9.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1. ISO #1

Sc2Mafia Dream Team

More discussion has been had about having a Cross Town game with another site.

We would want to send several of our players to another site to play with their best, and would be looking to send out best.

I'll be placing a poll and we can vote here for who we feel represents us best. Please sign here to show interest in representing us.

Once we have names on our poll feel free to vote for multiple people, and even vote for yourself. This is not about ego boosting, but representing our lovely site as best we can.

We are looking for 3 people at this time.
    Last edited by Slaol; October 5th, 2013 at 01:32 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Re: Sc2Mafia Dream Team

Go raptorblaze!
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Place and Holder are being left there. Because fuck you that is why.
    i'll never remove my votes

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    Seems as though people can vote multiple times... Is that intended?
    Well if 3 people are sent, why shouldn't we be able to vote more often (let's say.. 3 times)? I think it's good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

My nominations/rough draft list is:

Slaol
    Damus_Graves
    Cryptonic
    Sen

I'm pretty sure there are players who are just as good as those four, but I'm a relative newcomer to the site and those four have stood out to me.

Slaol was really good as town in the recent M-FM (Curse of Castle Varen) and he was a prime instrument in pushing the town forward in Half-Life. Not sure about his scum game, though. Concerns are replacing out (see his -17 on the ladder) and his subpar play in the other S-FMs (Matrix and Back to Basics)

Damus_Graves is phenomenal at behavior analysis, and difficult to read. Had a very nice streak in the recent big FMs as scum (Minsc and Galloway) and his town game can be erratic but effective. Drawbacks are being tough for town to trust (due to his good scum game) and isn't always the best at persuading the rest of the town in seeing what he sees.

I've had the pleasure of playing with Cryptonic in two games and I can confidently say that he's deadly as either alignment. Huge thorn in either side (town or mafia) and he's nigh-unreadable. Such a great asset as either alignment, and great at generating reactions as well.

Sen has excellent, excellent reads (see the big FM and the M-FM) and is solid as scum (High Noon, where he faked out the town with a brilliant last will). He's a good scumhunter, too, and I would be scared of playing with him as scum (in the M-FM, my attempt at pushing a lynch on him for logical fallacies backfired tremendously).

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Poriomania View Post
    My nominations/rough draft list is:

Slaol
    Damus_Graves
    Cryptonic
    Sen

I'm pretty sure there are players who are just as good as those four, but I'm a relative newcomer to the site and those four have stood out to me.

Slaol was really good as town in the recent M-FM (Curse of Castle Varen) and he was a prime instrument in pushing the town forward in Half-Life. Not sure about his scum game, though. Concerns are replacing out (see his -17 on the ladder) and his subpar play in the other S-FMs (Matrix and Back to Basics)

Damus_Graves is phenomenal at behavior analysis, and difficult to read. Had a very nice streak in the recent big FMs as scum (Minsc and Galloway) and his town game can be erratic but effective. Drawbacks are being tough for town to trust (due to his good scum game) and isn't always the best at persuading the rest of the town in seeing what he sees.

I've had the pleasure of playing with Cryptonic in two games and I can confidently say that he's deadly as either alignment. Huge thorn in either side (town or mafia) and he's nigh-unreadable. Such a great asset as either alignment, and great at generating reactions as well.

Sen has excellent, excellent reads (see the big FM and the M-FM) and is solid as scum (High Noon, where he faked out the town with a brilliant last will). He's a good scumhunter, too, and I would be scared of playing with him as scum (in the M-FM, my attempt at pushing a lynch on him for logical fallacies backfired tremendously).
    I don't know about Sen, but this is a solid list so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Poriomania View Post
    (...)
    :blush:

I won't sign for now. I'd like to take a look at the setup first.

Checked some games on that site.

Pros:
    - Long days. Plenty of time for discussion.
    - Very active playerbase.

Cons:
    - They waste pages and pages discussing meta.
    - Weird strategy (ie; thinking that d1 lynch is random).
    - Overexplain everything, and expect others to do the same.

Whoever are sent to play, I think it will be interesting to see how the different playstyles crash.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

I liek the name Place. So I vote Place.
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37