S-FM 112: Retirement - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM Retirement 112

rap, i suggest you bus me tonight so i can get a good lookout off or have a doc on me tonight so if you do bus me where ever i end up the doc will follow. this will make it harder for mm/sk to hunt me out. if things go according to plan i will be able to know the doc for us.

im gonna be around for like an hour or 2 then hammer if no one objects

are double roles possible? (ie 2 lookouts or such)

2. ISO #552

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    rap, i suggest you bus me tonight so i can get a good lookout off or have a doc on me tonight so if you do bus me where ever i end up the doc will follow. this will make it harder for mm/sk to hunt me out. if things go according to plan i will be able to know the doc for us.

im gonna be around for like an hour or 2 then hammer if no one objects

are double roles possible? (ie 2 lookouts or such)
    The doctor will visit whoever is swapped with you ika, did you see the picture I drew for you?

If I swap players X and Y,
    Anyone who targeted player X would visit player Y
    Anyone who targeted player Y would visit player X

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

Lol ok ika is confirmed scum.

-vote ika

Yes, I am CC'ing ika. I think he asked if there could be 2 of one role because he sensed my cc coming.
    FM History
    Game Role Win/Loss
    SFM 104: The Matrix Mafioso Win
    SFM 106: Pandemic - The Startling Citizen Win
    SFM 112: Retirement Detective Win
    FM 19 Citizen (FM Garrick) Win

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

Quote Originally Posted by eliZa View Post
    Lol ok ika is confirmed scum.

-vote ika

Yes, I am CC'ing ika. I think he asked if there could be 2 of one role because he sensed my cc coming.
    no becasue 2 lookouts entirly possible, if we dont have a witch you are either 2nd lookout or executioner with me as target, and executioners target is always town.

14. ISO #564

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    Multiple lookouts is entirely possible in the setup unless SuperJack manually checked the random.org to make sure there was no doubles.
    Blacksmith
    Two Lookouts
    Investigator

That only leaves space for two citizens, including the forced/confirmed one.
    Too OP.

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

oh and as promised porio your reads from me

Spoiler : big wall of text :
    ganodorf: he is known for his gigantic wall of texts, however here i see much lack of it and more of sheep votes, he first votes sen saying he is scummy and then now says yes deathworld is arson, it would not surpise me if he is indeed sk/mm, im doubting neutral. most of us have already claimed and he is refusing to claim, he could be citizen tring to act like an important town role to take a bullet but part of me doubts it

raptoblaze: claims bus driver and sen was not bus driven, now i used to be staff so i know more about rap and what roles he likes to play, call me biased on this but he was "forced" to sign which means he was only going to play if he got to play one of his favorite roles, bus driver being one of them, i was thinking that if it was hand picked he would of been veteran, while im inclined to belive the bus driver claim, it is undecided wether its valid or not, my suggestion is that he is jester or indeed bus driver becasue i doubt scums would make this kind of gambit when they are all aaginst each other, maybe in a mafia setting

orpz: day one claims many diffrent roles, starts with veteran (red), claims to be scum and bes kinda scummy in obvious way, saying its jester being scum or scum being jester, now hes saying he stayed home at night. While i am inclined to think he is a tpr and know what it is, something in the back of my mind irks that he could truly be a scum trying to hide, he said he "knew" azuries town role which indicated he could be mm after that but orpz is a much better player then that so i think i would rule him out of being mm. also says that deathworld is a bad lynch becasue he is most likely jester

cattack: new player, says its first s-fm on site, not afarid to die to a possible jester lynch, gave out some reads, seems to be having independent thoughs and not sheeping or blending with others

tl;dr variation of it

Ganondorf
    Raptorblaze
    Orpz
    cattack

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    oh and as promised porio your reads from me

Spoiler : big wall of text :
    ganodorf: he is known for his gigantic wall of texts, however here i see much lack of it and more of sheep votes, he first votes sen saying he is scummy and then now says yes deathworld is arson, it would not surpise me if he is indeed sk/mm, im doubting neutral. most of us have already claimed and he is refusing to claim, he could be citizen tring to act like an important town role to take a bullet but part of me doubts it

raptoblaze: claims bus driver and sen was not bus driven, now i used to be staff so i know more about rap and what roles he likes to play, call me biased on this but he was "forced" to sign which means he was only going to play if he got to play one of his favorite roles, bus driver being one of them, i was thinking that if it was hand picked he would of been veteran, while im inclined to belive the bus driver claim, it is undecided wether its valid or not, my suggestion is that he is jester or indeed bus driver becasue i doubt scums would make this kind of gambit when they are all aaginst each other, maybe in a mafia setting

orpz: day one claims many diffrent roles, starts with veteran (red), claims to be scum and bes kinda scummy in obvious way, saying its jester being scum or scum being jester, now hes saying he stayed home at night. While i am inclined to think he is a tpr and know what it is, something in the back of my mind irks that he could truly be a scum trying to hide, he said he "knew" azuries town role which indicated he could be mm after that but orpz is a much better player then that so i think i would rule him out of being mm. also says that deathworld is a bad lynch becasue he is most likely jester

cattack: new player, says its first s-fm on site, not afarid to die to a possible jester lynch, gave out some reads, seems to be having independent thoughs and not sheeping or blending with others

tl;dr variation of it

Ganondorf
    Raptorblaze
    Orpz
    cattack
    Actually by forced I meant:

Slaol: Raptor, sign for this SFM
    Raptor: Ugh, fine

That said, I don't enjoy scum roles most of the time, and I quite like my role this game. So ika, appley, and anyone who have played with me before would probably lean toward the town killing/protective roles as my favorites and the most likely since I am really active and into this game. I'd also like to correct your read on me. You wrote "sen was not bus driven" when you mean "Sen claims he was not bus driven". There is a large difference, because no one has confirmed that sen was not driven, and when I am confirmed tomorrow it will prove that he is lying.

Also I'm in favor of a hammer, we're not going to get much more info today.

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    To confirm for ika, I was not promised any particular role when I signed, I just did. SuperJack would not agree to such conditions if he had been asked.
    intresting....

well im taking it that eliza is exeutioner untill further notice, that also being said there doestn seemt o be much else, rap plz bus me tonight

-vote deathworlds

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

Day 2 has ended.

deathworlds was Arsonist

Last Will
    Spoiler : LW :
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds
    " Silverstein - I Am the Arsonist "

I doused Muso the first night.

Sen is definitely some kind of scum. HE IS NOT VETERAN.

Day 3 will start once all night actions are sent in.
    Last edited by SuperJack; October 4th, 2013 at 06:46 PM.

29. ISO #579

S-FM Retirement
    SuperJack's Retirement Home

Day Three

4 votes to hammer.

RP TO BE ADDED

Last Wills

ika

so if you are deading this i dided on night 2 you already have my big wall of reads from other players now here whats it think

Investigator [RLVG]
    Doctor [Orpz]
    Veteran [sen]
    Citizen [azurie]
    Hidden Protection [raptor, bus driver]
    Hidden Investigation [me]
    Hidden Town [muso]
    Hidden Town [catattack, citizen]
    Hidden Town [porio, citizen]
    Hidden Non-Killing Neutral eliza (executioner)
    Arsonist [deathworld]
    Serial Killer [apple]
    Spree Killer [ganondorf]

i visited raptor in hopes of raptor bussing me adnt hen end up in a location where i get some feedback, unless someone comes out and cc sen, he could of been bussed but kept the feedback hidden. im lazy to build cases on all the players right now but thats how i see it

Orpz
    waht a twist

Alive Players
    Ganondorf
    eliZa
    Poriomania
    Sen
    Raptorblaze
    cattack
    AppleyNO

Dead Players
    RLVG The Investigator - Murdered by a Serial Killer
    Muso The Blacksmith - Eliminated by a Veteran
    Azuriae The Citizen - Ripped apart by a murderous contrapction (Spree Killer)
    deathworlds The Arsonist- Beaten with walking sticks by OAPs
    ika The Lookout- Murdered by a Serial Killer
    orpz The Citizen - Ripped apart by a murderous contrapction (Spree Killer)

Day ends: AT THIS TIME

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

Yes, a massclaim today is a must.

I prefer popcorn, but we can't rely on people replying on time, and we can't waste time waiting for others, especially with 24 hour days.

So I said that everyone claims as soon as they log in.

Anyway, going out for some hours. I should be back soon, and expect everyone to have claimed by then.

Before I go, I'll make some things straight, so time isn't wasted arguing over my lies.

I am not the Veteran.
    I can confirm Raptor as a Bus Driver who visited me n1.

I don't like to lie/fake claim, but with the KPN ammount I couldn't risk people mislynching.

1.- My experience in this site shows me that people will always listen to early PR fakeclaims, and that getting scum lynched early without claiming some sort of PR usually results in being ignored.

2.- I would allow Raptor to swap people and to keep a low profile without the killers expecting a Bus Driver.
    I was also hoping that the real veteran would catch a killer tonight. Too bad it didn't happen.

3.- I would stay alive for another night.

The Veteran played along, which I'm glad.
    Raptor failed, but I think I was able to sell him as an Executioner and keep him alive for an extra night.

Anyway, I'm out. See you soon. I'll have some drinks for you.

37. ISO #587

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post

I prefer popcorn, but we can't rely on people replying on time, and we can't waste time waiting for others, especially with 24 hour days.

Anyway, going out for some hours. I should be back soon, and expect everyone to have claimed by then.

Before I go, I'll make some things straight, so time isn't wasted arguing over my lies.

I am not the Veteran.

I don't like to lie/fake claim, but with the KPN ammount I couldn't risk people mislynching.

1.- My experience in this site shows me that people will always listen to early PR fakeclaims, and that getting scum lynched early without claiming some sort of PR usually results in being ignored.

2.- I would allow Raptor to swap people and to keep a low profile without the killers expecting a Bus Driver.
    I was also hoping that the real veteran would catch a killer tonight. Too bad it didn't happen.

Raptor failed, but I think I was able to sell him as an Executioner and keep him alive for an extra night.

That doesn't make you town... although it does make Raptor town now. Who else claimed lookout?
    AKA Othnia (Battle.net ID): formerly in FMs II-XII.

38. ISO #588

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post

I am not the Veteran.

The Serial Killer targeted AppleyNO, I swapped him and ika.

Things I want:
    • A claim from Sen.
    • Reasoning for the vote on AppleyNO
    • A claim from cattack

Throwing pressure specifically on cattack since I know the least about him as it stands. He's been rather quiet and that isn't pro-town in this setup.

Also Sen, I was in no danger to begin with. Targeting a confirmed bus driver is about as effective as randomly killing, don't try to cover your lie there.

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

Quote Originally Posted by Poriomania View Post
    Since you're confirmed town, set the claim order.
    This statement totally rubs me the wrong way for several reasons. First of all, yesterday it was merely Sen's word versus 3 people's words, and somehow Sen is the "confirmed town" (the fact that one of the players was the arsonist doesn't change anything, especially since he publicly claimed :P). Secondly, it makes Sen the town leader when there are other towns out there. Normally, I would say this makes me think Porio and Sen are mafia buddies, but seeing as that isn't possible I would wonder if one of them is the witch.

42. ISO #592

Quote Originally Posted by Ganondorf View Post
    This statement totally rubs me the wrong way for several reasons. First of all, yesterday it was merely Sen's word versus 3 people's words, and somehow Sen is the "confirmed town" (the fact that one of the players was the arsonist doesn't change anything, especially since he publicly claimed :P). Secondly, it makes Sen the town leader when there are other towns out there. Normally, I would say this makes me think Porio and Sen are mafia buddies, but seeing as that isn't possible I would wonder if one of them is the witch.
    Honestly given the information at hand I'm inclined to think Sen is a mildly misguided town (mostly, the fact that he fought me over that bus feedback, which was foolish. The only benefit would be doubt placed on him as a townie yesterday which could potentially cause scum to target others.) But he is definitely not confirmed.

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

I am surprised that ika flipped lookout. I am the last hidden town and can prove it with night action results.

(16,46) is my code and I will explain after everyone posts.
    FM History
    Game Role Win/Loss

45. ISO #595

I should say I am a town investigative with results that could expose scum so please reveal if you cc raptor or me for the last 2 hidden town spots.
    FM History
    Game Role Win/Loss

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

I should also point out that Poriomania is online but refusing to come comment on my results against him. Poriomania needs to role claim and also Sen before I reveal what my code means.
    FM History
    Game Role Win/Loss

48. ISO #598

Quote Originally Posted by eliZa View Post
    I should also point out that Poriomania is online but refusing to come comment on my results against him. Poriomania needs to role claim and also Sen before I reveal what my code means.
    So I'm confirmed town now kthxbai

49. ISO #599

So I'm confirmed town now kthxbai
    Yes I can confirm that you are confirmed town but I almost visited you last night until I learned to read between the lines.
    FM History
    Game Role Win/Loss

50. ISO #600