Netflix or Hulu
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Netflix or Hulu

1. ISO #1

Netflix or Hulu

#1, you can scam the shit out of Netflix cause of its one month trial
    #2, netflix sucks when it comes to movies and they cut all the tv shows to like five seasons
    #3, hulu keeps all the episodes but only has one week of trial so you have to be careful when scamming them
    #4, the price is the same if you want to pay, but netflix is easier to scam.
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Netflix or Hulu

I use the free version of Hulu for anime and such. Even with paid Netflix, I never used it.. Hulu feels like it performs better.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    I'm gonna bet you spend 75% of your waking hours in front of a computer.

https://mediahint.com/
    I said easy, not by some roundabout way. Easy includes comfortable without anything to worry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Mediahint is as easy as it gets. Install the extension on your browser and you're good to go.
    The worry is there that I have to rely on Mediahint. It's like the one time I used an add-on for Grooveshark so I could still use it in Germany. Then they blocked it completely so I'd have to use a proxy which would slow down the connection too much.

And even if I wanted to, this was just hypothetical because I am not allowed to have a Paypal account yet by law which would be the easiest way to pay.
    ah fuck.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    The worry is there that I have to rely on Mediahint. It's like the one time I used an add-on for Grooveshark so I could still use it in Germany. Then they blocked it completely so I'd have to use a proxy which would slow down the connection too much.

And even if I wanted to, this was just hypothetical because I am not allowed to have a Paypal account yet by law which would be the easiest way to pay.
    You mean you're too young to have a Paypal account? lol that doesn't matter, I had a Paypal account that I got paid to when I was 16. I even had to call in a couple times (obviously I didn't sound 20 or whatever age I put) to reset my password and they didn't do anything.

12. ISO #12

You mean you're too young to have a Paypal account? lol that doesn't matter, I had a Paypal account that I got paid to when I was 16. I even had to call in a couple times (obviously I didn't sound 20 or whatever age I put) to reset my password and they didn't do anything.
    In Germany they are probably a bit more strict because after a payment they will freeze the account and the payments or stuff. Had to hear that from several friends. I even heard that some years ago it was possible as you said it but they tightened the examinations since then.
    ah fuck.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    In Germany they are probably a bit more strict because after a payment they will freeze the account and the payments or stuff. Had to hear that from several friends. I even heard that some years ago it was possible as you said it but they tightened the examinations since then.
    What's wrong with that country?
    It even have random Copyrights Infractions for legalized, free stuff.

14. ISO #14

I tried them both. Hands down Netflix!

So with Hulu-
    Adds: You pay money and still have to watch advertisements.
    Movies: They have total shit movies and very very very few to choose from. (They want you to watch TV shows so they can spam you with advertisements). In the 3 months I had them they did not add a single movie.
    TV Shows: They have full lists of some shows. Most shows they keep only 1 season and too often it is a random season in the middle of the show. They add and remove shows randomly.

With Netflix
    Adds: They have advertisements on their web page if you access them through a computer but none during your show
    Movies: They have a ton of movies and about once every 2 months they add more (But for every one they add they get rid of another) Additionally you can opt to have DVD's mailed to you and get just about any movie ever (Although it tends to come with a higher price tag and the hassle of dealing with the mail)
    TV Shows: They have many shows but limit the amount of series they have of each show. Additionally they produce their own shows that are pretty damn good and you can find nowhere else.

I really don't see any way to say Hulu is better at all. I am however about to try U-verse's version of this and personally- I got rid of them both to mess with Red box and piracy stream sites which I enjoyed quite a bit.