- 2 Town Protective. Doctor, Bulletproof
- 1 Town Protective/Killing. Blacksmith
- 6 Citizen
7 Non-Town
- 4 Mafia. Godfather, Interrogator, Consort, Framer
- 1 Serial Killer
- 1 Arsonist
- 1 Ghost
It has become clear to me that some things need be true in FMs. Oddly, Cryptonic came to similar conclusions on his own.
1: Town Power Roles should match Scum Power Roles. 7 vs. 7
2: Scum KPN should match the Town's ability to prevent it. 3 vs. 3
It has also become clear to me that a second level of balance should be considered.
Disregarding Mafia Power Roles, and Town Power roles for a moment, do you numbers work for the lynching to be effective?

Opening numbers - 13 Town / 4 Mafia / 1 Serial Killer / 1 Arsonist / 1 Ghost
Day 1 - Mafioso is lynched - 13 Town / 3 Mafia / 1 Serial Killer / 1 Arsonist / 1 Ghost
Day 2 - 2 Town killed, Mafioso lynched - 11 Town (1 doused) / 2 Mafia / 1 Serial Killer / 1 Arsonist / 1 Ghost
Day 3 - 2 Town killed, Mafioso lynched - 9 Town (2 doused) / 1 Mafia / 1 Serial Killer / 1 Arsonist / 1 Ghost
Day 4 - 2 Town killed, Mafioso lynched - 7 Town (3 doused) / 0 Mafia / 1 Serial Killer / 1 Arsonist / 1 Ghost
Day 5 - 1 Town killed, Serial Killer lynched - 6 Town (4 doused) / 0 Mafia / 0 Serial Killer / 1 Arsonist / 1 Ghost
Day 6 - 4 Town killed, Ghost is only viable lynch because of stalemate - 2 Town / 0 Mafia / 0 Serial Killer / 1 Arsonist / 0 Ghost
Day 7 - depending on who the Ghost has possessed, and who he believes the Arsonist to be the game will be decided here. The Ghost's goal is to assist the Arsonist in lynching a Town. That, or the Ghost can simply buy time until the Arsonist ignites on night 7. However, the game has already been decided at this point in that the Ghost has prevented the Town from winning, or has failed in his possession and the Town pulls it out.

Cryptonic's game in action also took, a coincidental, 7 days.
Then, once you consider the power roles involved, and the natural course of actions in an FM. Many things could have happened.
1- The Bulletproof could have taken a hit.
2- The Doctor could have prevented a kill.
3- The Blacksmith vests could have saved someone.
4- The Blacksmith guns could have been a factor.
5- Any scum could have miskilled on an enemy scum.
6- Any scum could have misshot on an immune scum.
7- The Consort could have prevented a Dousing.
8- One of the Scum could have hit the Ghost, wasting a kill and changing the Ghost's intent.
So many minor factors that were possible could have happened to give Town the most minor edge to aid the very close numbers. However, there were other factors to help scum as well.
1- The Interrogator could have gotten his kill off.
2- The Blacksmith guns could have eaten Town alive.
3- Mislynches are always a problem.
4- The Ghost could have been lynched day 1, causing massive disruption of the day chat.
Some might question the use of the Ghost. I did at first. But when you examine the other roles in game. Namely Journalist, Architect, and Interrogator, you see that there is an added level of non-day communication that could circumvent the Ghost and make his job difficult.

Mafia had their anti-investigative in Framer. Mafia had their anti-protection in Consort. The Ghost had his anti-discussion in... himself.

Really, this game was beautifully balanced and i'm not entirely certain that anyone has really said it until now. I just felt the dire need to publicize my amazement at the balance in this game. Serious serious serious props to Cryptonic.