List of Role Cards
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

List of Role Cards

Random Conduit: Disguiser, Conduit, Enforcer, Janitor, Consort, Grave Robber, Framer, Consigliere, Drug Dealer
    Random Neutral: Amnesiac, Executioner, Jester, Student, Witch
    Random Killing Neutral: Serial Killer, Nix the Pyromaniac, Laroche, Leader of the Rebels, Spree Killer
    Random Power Town: Cop, Investigator, Coroner, Militia Extremist, Stripper, Medic, Gunsmith, Armorsmith, Bodyguard, Priest, Detective, Lookout, Bus Driver, Jailor, Veteran

TOWN

Cop:
    [spoiler]
    You are a Cop!

Each night, you can check one person for being a freakish Conduit, part of the Reapers, or a member of the Rebels.

To use your ability, at night PM me "check PERSON".

To write a last will, at any time PM me "write MESSAGE". It can be any reasonable length (no more than a page).

If you receive a bulletproof vest or a gun, you will receive instruction on their use.

As a stout member of New Marais, you want to see the following factions/individuals lynched or killed.
    • MacGrath Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Rebels
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast
    • Witch

[/spoiler]

Investigator:
    [spoiler]You are an Investigator!

Each night, you can check one person’s home for evidence they are a freak. You will be notified that they are one of a list of possible roles.

To write a last will, at any time PM me "write MESSAGE". It can be any reasonable length (no more than a page).

If you receive a bulletproof vest or a gun, you will receive instruction on their use.

As a stout member of New Marais, you want to see the following factions/individuals lynched or killed.
    • MacGrath Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Rebels
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast
    • Witch

[/spoiler]

Priest:
    [spoiler]You are a Priest!

Each night, you can attempt to recruit someone into your order. You may only recruit Citizens. If your target is a Conduit, is the Sasha, or is a Serial Killer/ Spree Killer/Arsonist the person you send to recruit will be killed.

If your target is a Reaper you will kill them.

If your target a Citizen they will become a Priest.

If the Reaper leader Sasha attempts to convert you, you will learn her true identity.

To use your ability, at night post ”recruit PERSON” in your sub forum. This is a democratic vote among all Priests.
    You must also stipulate who you want to send to do the recruiting with "send PERSON"

• MacGrath Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Rebels
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast
    • Witch

[/spoiler]

Medic:
    [spoiler]You are a Medic!

Each night, you have a choice whether to bring your medical supplies to prevent a person from death that night, or you can bring your anti-toxin sprays to prevent a person from succumbing to the Reapers .

To use your heal ability, at night pm me "heal PERSON"

To use your cult prevention ability, at night pm me "prevent cult PERSON"

• MacGrath Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Rebels
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast
    • Witch

[/spoiler]

Gunsmith:
    [spoiler]You are a Gunsmith!

Each night, you can give a gun to any target which they can use in subsequent nights to kill a target once.

To use your ability, at night PM me "give gun PERSON"

If you receive a bulletproof vest, you will receive instruction on its use.

• MacGrath Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Rebels
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast
    • Witch

[/spoiler]

Armorsmith:
    [spoiler]You are an Armorsmith!

Each night, you can give a target a bulletproof vest, allowing them to cheat death on subsequent nights.

To use your ability, at night PM me "give vest PERSON"

If you receive a gun, you will receive instruction on its use.

• MacGrath Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Rebels
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast
    • Witch

[/spoiler]

Citizen:
    [spoiler]You are a Citizen!

You have no default abilities at night.

• MacGrath Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Rebels
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast
    • Witch

[/spoiler]

Jailor:
    [spoiler]You are the Jailor!

Each night, you can jail one person anonymously and decide whether you want to execute them.

To use your ability, during day, PM me"jail PERSON”.

Your target will be role blocked, but will be immune to death while jailed. You will be able to converse with your target anonymously via a night chat.

When using the Jailor night chat, remember to be as concise as possible and remember that your target is human and will appreciate if you present your questions in a manner that will not require them to spend hours on end responding to your questions, or an excessive amount of time online.

You can also choose to execute your captive on nights where there are no lynch or on a day following a 2 day consecutive lynch.

To do this, in the chat with your target you must post "I am going to Execute my target” in red or blue. This can be cancelled by posting "I have changed my mind. also in red or blue.

• MacGrath Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Rebels
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast
    • Witch

[/spoiler]

Joseph Bertrand:
    [spoiler]You are Joseph Bertrand!

You are the Mayor of New Marais, but have gone into hiding due to the threat of Cole MacGrath and the rest of the freaks.
    To use your ability, during day, PM me "Reveal"

Once activated, you will have 5 votes at your disposal. Use them wisely.

• MacGrath Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Rebels
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast
    • Witch

[/spoiler]

Detective:
    [spoiler]You are a Detective!

Each night, you can follow someone to see who they visit.

To use your ability, during night, PM me "follow PERSON"

• MacGrath Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Rebels
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast
    • Witch

[/spoiler]

Lookout:
    [spoiler]You are a Lookout!

Each night, you can visit someone to see who visits them.

To use your ability, during night, PM me"watch PERSON"

• MacGrath Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Rebels
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast
    • Witch

[/spoiler]

Coroner:
    [spoiler]You are a Coroner!

Each night, you can perform an autopsy on a dead body to find out their exact role, last will, and all players who he targeted the night of his death. You will also be informed as to what action your target made on the players he targeted. Targeting a body also prevents Grave Robbers from stealing their abilities.

To use your ability, during night, PM me"Examine DEAD PERSON"

• MacGrath Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Rebels
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast
    • Witch

[/spoiler]

Bodyguard:
    [spoiler]You are a Bodyguard!

Each night, you can protect a target. If a person comes to kill your target, you will die defending your target, taking the killer with you.

To use your ability, during night, PM me"defend PERSON"

• MacGrath Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Rebels
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast
    • Witch

[/spoiler]

Bus Driver:
    [spoiler]You are a Bus Driver!

Each night you can swap two players positions. All attacks, investigations, and actions that appear on person A will appear on person B and vice versa.

You cannot drive yourself. Your targets will know they are driven.

If a Witch targets you, it will count as a role block.

To use your ability, during night, PM me"Swap TARGET 1 with TARGET 2"

• MacGrath Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Rebels
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast
    • Witch

[/spoiler]

Militia Extremist:
    [spoiler]You are a Militia Extremist!

Each night (Other than Night 1) you may choose one player to kill with your rifle. You have 3 shots.

One of these shots CAN be used during the day if you so choose from Day 2 onwards. This person (as soon as I can be here) will be instantly killed and send to dead chat. Their role will not be revealed until Night Falls. Be warned that using this ability to role claim is very dangerous and should be avoided.

The town will know it was an Extremist/Gunsmith Gun/Veteran as it will be a gun that shot the victim rather than supernatural ability.

To use your ability, during night, PM me "kill PERSON"

If you want to use your day shot, PM me "day time shot -- kill PERSON"

• MacGrath Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Rebels
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast
    • Witch

[/spoiler]

Veteran:
    [spoiler]You are a Veteran!

Each night you may to go on Alert and kill anyone who dares visit you. You have 4 alert phases.

The town will know it was a Extremist/Gunsmith Gun/Veteran as it will be a gun that shot the victim rather than supernatural ability.

To use your ability, during night, PM me "stay on alert"

• MacGrath Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Rebels
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast
    • Witch

[/spoiler]

Stripper:
    [spoiler]You are a Stripper!

Each night you may to go to a players house and occupy their evening, preventing them for acting that night.

To use your ability, during night, PM me "block PERSON"

• MacGrath Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Rebels
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast
    • Witch

[/spoiler]

MAFIA

Cole MacGrath:
    [spoiler]You are Cole MacGrath!

Each night, you can discuss strategy with your other Conduit teammates in your hide out. You also get to command the kill target which overrides all other suggestions for the kill target.

You are Immune to all forms of death minus lynch and are immune to investigation.

To use your ability, at night post "kill PERSON" in your sub forum. This is not a democratic vote while Cole MacGrath lives; his word overrules all other members.

You must also stipulate who you want to send to do the killing with "send PERSON"

To write a death note, at any time PM me "death note MESSAGE". It can be any reasonable length (no more than a page).

As leader of MacGrath’s Conduits, you want to see the following factions/individuals lynched or killed.
    • New Marais
    • Vermaak 88
    • Rebels
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast

[/spoiler]

Zeke Dunbar // Consigliere Random
    [spoiler]You are Zeke Dunbar!

Each night, you can check one person to gather information about their true profession. You will be notified that they are one of a list of roles.

To use your ability, at night PM me "check PERSON" or post it in your subforum

Objectives Go Here

[/spoiler]

Lucy Kuo // Consort Random
    [spoiler]You are Lucy Kuo!

Each night you may to go to a players house and occupy their evening, preventing them for acting that night.

To use your ability, during night, PM me "block PERSON" or post it in your subforum.

Objectives go Here

[/spoiler]

Grave Robber:
    [spoiler]You are a Grave Robber!

Each night you may to go visit a dead players body and steal one of their actions to use at a later stage. You may only complete 3 successful steals. If you choose to use an ability you have stolen, you will not be able to visit a grave that evening.

To use your steal ability, during night, PM me "rob PERSON" or post it in your subforum.

To use a previously stolen ability, during night, you will be advised what you need to post.

Objectives Go Here

[/spoiler]

Disguiser:
    [spoiler]You are a Disguiser!

You have a one time use ability that allows you to kill a target and become them. Your original self will look to have been killed and cleaned by the Conduits.

To use your ability, at night post "disguise as PERSON" in your sub forum.

[/spoiler]

Conduit:
    [spoiler]You are a Conduit!

You can kill a target each night

To use your ability, at night post "kill PERSON" in your sub forum. (If Part of MacGrath’s Conduits) This vote is not a democratic vote while Cole MacGrath lives.

Objectives go Here

[/spoiler]

Enforcer:
    [spoiler]You are an Enforcer!

You can go to a players house once per night and prevent their role from changing. This can be used to prevent citizens becoming Masons or Rebels, from any role becoming converted into the Reapers, from a Student! to his Mentor, and from an Amnesiac! to ant other role.

To use your ability, at night post "force PERSON" in your sub forum.

As a member of Vermaak 88, you want to see the following factions/individuals lynched or killed.
    • New Marais
    • MacGrath’s Conduits
    • Rebels
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast

[/spoiler]

Janitor
    [spoiler]You are a Janitor!

You can prevent a dead targets role from being revealed each night.

You are limited to 4 successful cleanings. You will also gain the target’s last will.

To use your ability, at night post "clean PERSON" in your sub forum.

Objectives go here.

[/spoiler]

Framer:
    [spoiler]You are a Framer!

You can frame a target each night to look like a Conduit. The frame will be consistent if you choose to frame the same target.
    Detectives and Lookouts will see false information if they target a framed target.

To use your ability, at night post "frame PERSON" in your sub forum.

Objectives go Here

[/spoiler]

Drug Dealer:
    [spoiler]You are a Drug Dealer!

You can drug a target each night to receive a false action from the following:

Role block
    Witching
    Bus Driving
    Attacked and healed

To use your ability, at night post "drug PERSON" in your sub forum.

Objectives Go Here

[/spoiler]

NEUTRALS:

Serial Killer:
    [spoiler]You are the Serial Killer!

Each night, you can kill any target.

You have 1 passive bulletproof vest that will be activated should you be attacked.

To use your ability, at night PM me "kill PERSON".

You want to kill or lynch everyone aside from Benign Neutrals. You want to be the last man standing.

[/spoiler]

Spree Killer
    [spoiler]You are the Spree Killer !

Each night, you can visit any home and kill everyone who visited that target that night. If your target has targeted someone else, they will not be at home.

If your spree kills 3 or more people you must wait a night before going out again.

You have 1 passive bulletproof vest that will be activated should you be attacked.

To use your ability, at night PM me "visit PERSON".

You want to kill or lynch everyone aside from Benign Neutrals. You want to be the last man standing.

[/spoiler]

Nix, The Pyromaniac:
    [spoiler]You are Nix, The Pyromaniac

Each night you have the ability to douse a player, or undouse a player you have previously doused.

To use your ability, at night PM me "visit PERSON".

To ignite all players you have douses, during the day PM me "burn all targets".

You want to kill or lynch everyone aside from Benign Neutrals. You want to be the last woman standing.

[/spoiler]

Sasha:
    [spoiler]You are Sasha!.

Each night, you can convert someone to the Reapers. If the target is a Priest your identity will be revealed to him. Otherwise, the person you convert will become a Reaper, but will not lose his original role, abilities, or night chat privileges (the alignment and winning conditions/goal, however, do silently change for all Reapers.

If you should die, half of your Reapers. will die the following night.

If you manage to recruit The Soul of The Beast , his win condition becomes yours as well.

To use your ability, at night post "convert PERSON" in your subforum.

As leader of the Reapers you want to see the following factions/individuals lynched or killed or converted into the Reapers.
    • New Marais
    • MacGrath’s Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Rebels
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast

[/spoiler]

Reaper:
    [spoiler]You are a Reaper!.

You keep any abilities and privileges you used to have. Investigative roles will now see you as Reaper.

Each night, you can suggest to Sasha to convert someone to the Reapers. If the target is a Priest , Sasha’s true identity will be revealed to him. Otherwise, the person she converts will become a Reapers , but also will not lose his original role, abilities, or night chat privileges (the alignment and winning conditions/goal, however, do silently change for all Reapers .

To suggest, at night post "convert PERSON" in the night discussion board. You may suggest to convert nobody. Keep in mind that this is not a democratic vote; Sasha’s choice is the only one that counts.

As a member of the Reapers you want to see the following factions/individuals lynched or killed or converted into the Reapers. This replaces your original primary objective.
    • New Marais
    • MacGrath’s Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Rebels
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast

[/spoiler]

Soul of The Beast:
    [spoiler]You are the Soul of The Beast !

As the most powerful Conduit, you cannot be killed by the two Conduit teams at night. But you can be killed by the Town or by neutrals.

You have 1 Bullet proof vest you can use during the night to protect yourself.

To use your ability, at night PM me "use vest".

Your Objective is to Survive until the Beast Reaches New Marais. If you succeed, you will win and all other factions will lose. If you are part of the Reapers at this time, they will win with you.

[/spoiler]

Laroche, Leader of the Rebels
    [spoiler]You are Laroche, Leader of the Rebels !

Each night you can attempt to recruit a Citizen into the Rebels. Only Citizens can be recruited. You will not be harmed if you visit a non citizen role.

After the Revolution numbers at least 3, you can also send your Rebels to kill at night.

To use your ability, at night PM me "recruit PERSON". Or post it in your subforum

To use your killing ability with over 3 Rebels, at night post "kill PERSON" in your sub forum.

You must also stipulate who you want to send to do the killing with "send PERSON"

As leader of the Rebels you want to see the following factions/individuals lynched or killed.
    • New Marais
    • MacGrath’s Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast

[/spoiler]

Rebel:
    [spoiler]You are a Rebel !

Each night you can suggest a Citizen into the Rebels. Only Citizens can be recruited.

After the Revolution numbers at least 3, you can also send your Rebels to kill at night.

To use your ability, at night PM me "recruit PERSON". Or post it in your subforum.

To use your killing ability with over 3 Rebels, at night post "kill PERSON" in your sub forum.

As a member of the Rebels you want to see the following factions/individuals lynched or killed.
    • New Marais
    • MacGrath’s Conduits
    • Vermaak 88
    • Reapers
    • Serial Killers
    • Spree Killers
    • Nix, The Pyromaniac
    • The Soul of The Beast

[/spoiler]

Amnesiac:
    [spoiler]You are the Amnesiac!

You hit your head on a rock during all the fighting and no longer remember your true role.

To use your ability, at night, PM me "remember DEAD PERSON". You can take cleaned roles and dead culted roles.

Your role choice will be publically revealed.

If you select a role with a storyline name, you will be given that roles original name.

You cannot select Cole MacGrath, The Soul of the Beast or Joseph Bertrand

Your objective is to take a role and win with that role’s win condition. You will be briefed on the new role after you take it. If you fail to choose a role and the game ends, you lose.[/spoiler]

Witch:
    [spoiler]You are the Witch!

You have the power to control people at your whim.

To use your ability, at night, PM me "control PERSON to target PERSON

It must be formatted clearly and precisely.

Your goal is to see New Marais lose. You also must ensure The Soul of The Beast loses. You can win with any other faction.

[/spoiler]

Executioner:
    [spoiler]You are the Executioner!

Your objective is to get “TARGET” publically lynched. If your target dies at night you will also die.

[/spoiler]

Jester:
    [spoiler]You are the Jester!

Your objective is to get publically lynched. If you succeed in your goal the Hammer voter and a random other voter will commit suicide.

[/spoiler]

Student:
    [spoiler]You are the Student!

On the first day or night you may choose a Mentor.

On all subsequent nights you will have a private chat with your mentor.

Your Mentor will be advised as to your role and identity.

You may choose any role as a Mentor, this is without restriction.

Your objective is to assist your Mentor in achieving their victory conditions. If your Mentor dies, you will take on his Role and Victory Conditions. If your mentor has a Storyline Name, you will be given the role’s original name.[/spoiler]
    Last edited by Elixir; February 29th, 2012 at 01:24 AM.