Should Ash be Unbanned - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should Ash come back?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ash stays banned

1 100.00%
  • Ash gets unbanned

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: Should Ash be Unbanned

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    but how could you prove that it was a photo taken off facebook?
    Where else could he have gotten it? I know Slaol. He barely uses Facebook, let alone other social networks. It's not like he's posted the picture all over the internet. Certainly not on these forums. The only other place Ash could've gotten it would be from Slaol himself, in which case, I believe he'd have mentioned it by now.

And apparently it doesn't matter either way:
    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    We don't need to prove that.

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    Where else could he have gotten it? I know Slaol. He barely uses Facebook, let alone other social networks. It's not like he's posted the picture all over the internet. Certainly not on these forums. The only other place Ash could've gotten it would be from Slaol himself, in which case, I believe he'd have mentioned it by now.

And apparently it doesn't matter either way:
    what im saying is right off the bat you can't tell its slaol. it coould have been anyone.

i<3cryptonic

4. ISO #154

of course not cuz you're all corrupt, righteo =] if slaol couldnt tell it was him, i know you guys couldnt either.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fucking Rules
    The owners of SC2 Mafia reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.
    This isn't a court of law.

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    I was getting rather bored with the... uneasy peace the forums was at. It was reminiscent of the peaceful period between the Dark Knight & Dark Knight Rises batman movies. Artificial peace. I could feel the bowels of the forums starting to quake, so I pushed at the tension a bit, and Appley helped with it.

CRISIS AVERTED. There will be no 10.0 earthquake on the forums.
    No, something worse is coming...

DOOMSDAY
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

6. ISO #156

You basicly just confirmed that rules are bendable. So unban him and we are done with this thread..

kkthxbye
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

7. ISO #157

We should have one so we can open discussion if we see a ruling unfit tbh.
    I can see where you are coming from with your decision, but wouldn't a temp ban for a week or two have sufficed in this specific case, as the picture was made nearly unrecognizable? That's the way I see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

what im saying is right off the bat you can't tell its slaol. it coould have been anyone.
    After comparison, thanks to Creed, it was me. It was a picture I had on Facebook, and did not approve of being posted.
    All it would take to prove it was me would be to look at the picture Ash posted, and look at the picture I had on facebook. This was done amongst the admins and there was one source- Facebook. Beyond that, what Gerik said about me not using much social media at all- fact. I don't do shit online outside of these forums.

The people who made the decision knew it was lifted from my Facebook.
    The people contesting the decision knew it was lifted from my Facebook.
    We could post the evidence here as proof, but it is unnecessary after this fact-
    Ash was banned because he never knew when to stop. He always knew that whatever he was doing was wrong, but he'd do it anyway. When he got banned he tried to kiss up to the nearest mod to get unbanned, then he'd go and fuck something else up. If we unban him, he'll cause the same shit he always caused.

The results of this poll don't matter. Ash will never be unbanned.

10. ISO #160

i get that but then why the harsh punishment, does it say under it that it also disallows a user to repost said removed content? no.

dont make vague rules, and you wont have issuez.
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    No Nudity or Personal Information
    If you post Nudity or Personal Information of another Forum Member (like a Facebook account or Pictures from social media) without their permission, you will be Permabanned. There are no exception to this.
    It's very clear.

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    We should have one so we can open discussion if we see a ruling unfit tbh.
    I can see where you are coming from with your decision, but wouldn't a temp ban for a week or two have sufficed in this specific case, as the picture was made nearly unrecognizable? That's the way I see it.
    We permabanned Ash because he constantly did shit like this to test our patience. We finally got sick of it.

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

I don't know if I would've been able to tell or not, since I didn't see the edited picture until after its removal from the site, so I knew what to look for. So maybe I wouldn't have ever known. But Creed did. And if he could tell, other people probably could've figured it out as well.

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Facebook information lifting wasn't vague. Especially when he was given a warning within less than 24 hours of posting my image.
    lol everyone thinks yur guys argument is weak bro. even if he doesnt get unbanned, atleast it still makes yu guys look dumb.

i<3cryptonic

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

I don't know if I would've been able to tell or not, since I didn't see the edited picture until after its removal from the site, so I knew what to look for. So maybe I wouldn't have ever known. But Creed did. And if he could tell, other people probably could've figured it out as well.
    creed knew because we told him and he was involved... not becausse hes so good at recognizing slaol. lol

i<3cryptonic

19. ISO #169

Creed couldn't tell, Ash told Creed is was Slaol.

20. ISO #170

lol everyone thinks yur guys argument is weak bro. even if he doesnt get unbanned, atleast it still makes yu guys look dumb.
    People that willingly broke rules are mad they got punished. God, we are so dumb. Hey, oops. We are dumb.

21. ISO #171

In fact you are but not because of that...
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

22. ISO #172

Posting shit from people's Facebook?

Well deserved permanent ban.

His endless spam and forum shittin' won't be missed.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMs: XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI
    MFMs: XIII, XIV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XXI, XXII
    SFMs: Too many.
    SFM Night 1 Death Percentage: 72%
    Hosted: SFM 89, SFM 118

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

The rules say that any picture of someone from social media posted without their permission is grounds for a permaban. Ash did just that. We decided to be lenient on it by giving Ash a warning, and he decided to test us by setting it as his avatar again. He lost.

I'm closing this thread. Anyone who brings this up again will be infracted.