M-FM XIX The Curse of Castle Varen Gamethread - Page 35
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you feel deserves MVP?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sholanda Dykes

0 0%
  • Uncle Kappy

0 0%
  • Tommy Calhoun

0 0%
  • Ricky Spanish

1 7.14%
  • Dr Jordan Edilstein

1 7.14%
  • Elisha Wilkner

0 0%
  • Pete Pendelman

1 7.14%
  • Sgt. Pepper

0 0%
  • Roland Chang

6 42.86%
  • Martin Sugar

0 0%
  • Professor Baxter

0 0%
  • Tom Yabo

0 0%
  • Demitri Krotchlikmioff

1 7.14%
  • Charles Bronson

1 7.14%
  • Lestat de Lioncourt

0 0%
  • Max Jets

0 0%
  • Sidney Huffman

0 0%
  • Rashid

0 0%
  • Laura Vanderbooben

0 0%
  • Ace Chapman

3 21.43%
Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 2433
  1. ISO #1701

Re: M-FM XVIII - The Curse of Castle Varen

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Jordan Edilstein View Post
    Yet they are still very important. Also for example Sheriff could find a Mafia and get him lynched.
    Oh I'm not saying they are bad and shouldn't be picked, quite on the contrary.
    It just itches me that we don't really have a way to know if you're telling the truth (That you picked Sheriff/whatev.)

2. ISO #1702

Well the issue with Jordan taking a PR role is that lookout is more confirmable, but terribly unhelpful in catching scum, sc AC would just so all the kids kills. Sheriff is our best bet, and as I stated before, and as Lestat said, Jordan would be a retard to take scum at this point.

3. ISO #1703

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

Well, Roland as Banshee. That explains why I've been feeling off about him since the beginning, then.
    -vote Roland Chang

This puts him at L-1, I believe.

I also ask you to find another target for the shot tonight. Whoever you're looking for, mafia or neutral, it's not me. I'm bad at the game, not a scum.

My encrypted message is
    2XJlWqtU2j8z18UzhvsAuI3tu8smoqRW
    Blowfish, CBC. I'll give the key tomorrow, if I'm still alive.

7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708

Night Three

Roland Chang was lynched!

Martin Sugar (4) L-4]: Roland Chang, Sholanda Dykes, Professor Baxter, Demitri Krotchlikmioff
    Roland Chang (8) [L-0]: Charles Bronson, Ace Chapman, Lestat de Lioncourt, Pete Pendelman, Max Jets, Dr Jordan Edilstein, Uncle Kappy, Sgt. Pepper

Roles List
    Art Collector
    Interrogator
    Hidden Mercenary
    Hidden Mercenary
    Lookout
    Sheriff
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Lord Varen (Ghost)
    Lady Varen (Hidden Neutral)
    Groundskeeper (Hidden Neutral)

Living Players
    Dr Jordan Edilstein
    Lestat de Lioncourt
    Professor Baxter
    Sholanda Dykes
    Charles Bronson
    Sidney Huffman
    Uncle Kappy
    Pete Pendelman
    Martin Sugar
    Sgt. Pepper
    Demitri Krotchlikmioff
    Max Jets
    Elisha Wilkner
    Ace Chapman

Graveyard
    Captain François Dubonais - Roleplay death.
    Ricky Spanish - Lookout - scared to death Night One.
    Laura Vanderbooben - Citizen - shot in the head Night One.
    Tom Yabo - Interrogator - lynched Day Two.
    Rashid - Sheriff - scared to death Night Two.
    Tommy Calhoun - Citizen - shot in the head Night Two.
    Roland Chang - Ghost - lynched Day Three.

Roleplay

"Why are you always around when people mysteriously die?!" shouted someone at Roland Chang, pushing him into the fireplace mantle.

"It's not me, you got the wrong guy!" shouted Roland Chang.

And at that moment, Roland Chang quickly reached for the fire poker. Smoke erupted from his hand once he had made contact with the iron fire poker. He immediately released it, and collapsed to the ground in pain.

"Please don't hurt me! Please! I wasn't in control of my own body!" pleaded Roland Chang as he cowered on the ground.

"I don't buy this shit." Max Jets said to the rest of the group. "We need to end this before he kills us."

He picked up the fire poker and jabbed it into Roland Chang's chest. Roland Chang blacked out and didn't wake up. He was dead. Roland's last words had shaken up the group. Was Roland Chang really possessed by a Ghost?

Last wills:
    Spoiler : Roland Chang :

What a twist! Somebody has a reeaaaal problem now...

Night ends in 24 hours at 3:00 PM PST, Wednesday July 24.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; July 25th, 2013 at 05:15 PM.

9. ISO #1709

Day Four

A note was found:
    Spoiler : Interview :
    My my, it is with great honor that I may proudly announce to you that I was chosen to publish an article!
    First things come first, so to speak.
    I am Bulletproof. I plan to survive until the end so I can be an important dealbreaker if needed. For that reason I have been staying low. The surprise factor will be even better.

I won't give a complete read list now because there is a high chance that I have posted one already and it may reveal my identity if I did it again. In addition you can just pressure everyone to post one during the day like you did last day. As such it shouldn't be hard to do it again.

Now to the Ghost flip.
    First things first, a code. It's not as effective because the Journalist will have to reveal me if I don't post the code but it's better than dying.
    The solution will make 100% sense if it is revealed and the password fits the key regarding context.

JEWGJNKMYEBFIDZLUWPAEBVRYBHJVAT

Now that this is out of the way: We have to think about if Jordan believed Roland to be Banshee and therefore outed him or if he thought he was the Ghost. It may be in our interest to lynch him if he isn't shot by the time this article appears depending on if we believe his actions to be out of malice or if he wants to genuinely help us.

Regarding a different thing: I asked Cryptonic and he said that the faction the Ghost has to see lose will be randomised out of the voters because the Ghost was lynched. We should discuss if it is likely that the Mafia voted on him because they wanted a neutral out of the way or if they abstained because they wanted to keep this KPN going.
    I personally believe that they voted him.

For now I have nothing to add, nearly everyone has posted reads and we have some scummy targets for the day we can pressure. I believe that this should be enough.

Roles List
    Art Collector
    Interrogator
    Hidden Mercenary
    Hidden Mercenary
    Lookout
    Sheriff
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Journalist
    Architect
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Lord Varen (Ghost)
    Lady Varen (Hidden Neutral)
    Groundskeeper (Hidden Neutral)

Living Players
    Dr Jordan Edilstein
    Professor Baxter
    Sholanda Dykes
    Sidney Huffman
    Uncle Kappy
    Pete Pendelman
    Martin Sugar
    Demitri Krotchlikmioff
    Max Jets
    Elisha Wilkner
    Ace Chapman

Graveyard
    Captain François Dubonais - Roleplay death.
    Ricky Spanish - Lookout - scared to death Night One.
    Laura Vanderbooben - Citizen - shot in the head Night One.
    Tom Yabo - Interrogator - lynched Day Two.
    Rashid - Sheriff - scared to death Night Two.
    Tommy Calhoun - Citizen - shot in the head Night Two.
    Roland Chang - Ghost - lynched Day Three.
    Lestat de Lioncourt - Citizen - scared to death Night Three.
    Charles Bronson - Journalist - shot in the head Night Three.
    Sgt. Pepper - Architect - shot in the head Night Three.

Roleplay

After everyone parted ways, someone followed Sgt. Pepper into the library and hid behind a wall. Sgt. Pepper pulled on a book, revealing a secret staircase. The mysterious person hurried down the steps after him.

"What the hell are you doing down here? How'd you find this place!?" the man questioned Sgt. Pepper.
    "What? Who? I swear, I just stumbled across this place. I'm trying to help you!" replied Sgt. Pepper.
    "Just shut up. You've been keeping secrets from all of us, and you expect me to believe you now?" he replied.

He pulled out a gun and pointed it at Sgt. Pepper.

"Surprise asshole." he said, as he pulled back the trigger.

*BANG*

Sgt. Pepper crumbled to the ground. He was dead.

Everyone started their way back to the Grand Hall. On his way back, Lestat de Lioncourt heard a click; it sounded as if lock on the room he was walking by unlocked. He slowly opened the door into the dark room. He stood in the doorway and thought he could make out a figure standing in the darkness. He started feeling a cold, numbing sensation run through his body. Lestat de Lioncourt let out a loud scream, but he was dead before it had finished.

Everyone raced back to the Grand Hall after hearing the gunshot, but the door was closed. They tried to push it open, but something was blocking it. They group managed to ram the door open with enough force, and Charles Bronson slide out from behind it. He was already dead.

Last Wills:

Spoiler : Lestat de Lioncourt :
    Reads, schmeads, I posted them somewhere already, go search!

In case I am tailored: my original role is Citizen.
    I'm the N2 Gun hehehehehhehehehehe...Demitri says he trusts me heheh

I'm gonna brain the fuck out of Sgt. Pepper on night 3. Considering their previous targets, I don't think Mafia is advanced enough to roleblock and kill me in one night to save/frame Sgt. Pepper. So if he miraculously lives and I'm dead, some wacky shit's up.
    inb4 Creed bodyguards Sgt. Pepper

Spoiler : Sgt. Pepper :
    So, I'm dead, huh? Guess no-one likes the Beatles. Or me.
    I was the architect. Like the guy from the Matrix, except without the cool wall of TV screens. I feel kinda gypped.
    Night 1 I gave the chat to Charles and Tommy, because I felt they would get a lot of use out of it, and were (as far as I was concerned) pro-town.
    Night 2, I took Charles' suggestion to put Tommy in it again and went for Rashid, since I thought he wasn't quite as obviously town as some of the people I was thinking of.
    Night 3, well, night 3 we'll see. If you're reading this before I have posted on day 4, it really doesn't matter, does it?

I'm sorry for being so bad at this game. Clearly I need more practice at smaller games before I try a full-fledged M-FM again.

Death notes:

Spoiler : Charles Bronson :
    ghost+ace=

It takes 6 votes to hammer..

Day ends in 48 hours at 3:00 PM PST, Friday July 26.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; July 25th, 2013 at 05:16 PM.

10. ISO #1710

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

18. ISO #1718

19. ISO #1719

I should have expected something like that to happen. Anyways I decided to take Sheriff last night.

But I did specifically say that it might be possible that the Groundskeeper was the Banshee, which turns out to be the case...

Also other than receiving my new role nothing happened to me last night.

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721

22. ISO #1722

I'm surprised the doctor wasn't on Charles. That is unless he was roleblocked last night by the consort.

I was thinking about the consort and if we all agree it is probably a consort then Elisha is free from banshee/ghost/amnesiac and mafia and is town.

Second the ghost probably would have went for either Charles or Demitri IMO and Demitri seems to be writing the same so I think the ghost might have targeted a dead person.

Thirdly since we have a bulletproof that leaves about 2 citizen spots left + 1 bulletproof.

Lastly I believe that Jordan is an amnesiac since banshee wouldn't out himself like that and easily be lynched the next day. We still need a benign if you guys believe he is the banshee.

23. ISO #1723

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney Huffman View Post
    im not entirely sure the writer of the article IS the bulletproof. could be gf claiming bulletproof so when a blacksmith gun was used against him he could use that as an excuse.
    expanding on this, im almost certain the gf got the article last night.

the bulletproof shouldnt lurk, they should be leading the town.

27. ISO #1727

28. ISO #1728

29. ISO #1729

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

32. ISO #1732

33. ISO #1733

yes, the article writer would be gf, told his consort to rb the doc and killed charles. now we dont "know" who the gf is and cant use the code he posted.
    I am thinking the godfather is Uncle Kappy/Professor Baxter.

I am leaning more towards Professor Baxter because everyone seemed to think he was the architect and then he would be the perfect target for Charles to give the journal to. Charles wouldn't have given to Uncle Kappy right?

34. ISO #1734

35. ISO #1735

36. ISO #1736

Quote Originally Posted by Sholanda Dykes View Post
    I am thinking the godfather is Uncle Kappy/Professor Baxter.

I am leaning more towards Professor Baxter because everyone seemed to think he was the architect and then he would be the perfect target for Charles to give the journal to. Charles wouldn't have given to Uncle Kappy right?
    i wouldnt say that, he gave me article n1 when i was assumed scummy. he could have given it to a lurker so they could explain themselves. if thats the case it could be kappy or sugar

THANKS AGAIN FOR NOT POSTING YOUR LW CHARLES. IM GLAD YOU ARENT A PLAYER IN THE NEXT FM.

37. ISO #1737

Hey everybody. Well, I guess now is the best time for this, even if you most likely won't believe me. I am claiming Groundskeeper, and my role is Executioner. Charles was my target. To be honest, Executioner is not my best role, as sc2mafia has pampered me far too much. Take my claim or leave it, but Jordan IS the Banshee.

I've been debating this reveal for a while, and I think now is the time to do it. Both sides need to remove the Banshee, and I'm in survival mode now. Hopefully you'll believe me, but if not I have nothing to lose, cause I've already lost.

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

40. ISO #1740

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Chapman View Post
    Hey everybody. Well, I guess now is the best time for this, even if you most likely won't believe me. I am claiming Groundskeeper, and my role is Executioner. Charles was my target. To be honest, Executioner is not my best role, as sc2mafia has pampered me far too much. Take my claim or leave it, but Jordan IS the Banshee.

I've been debating this reveal for a while, and I think now is the time to do it. Both sides need to remove the Banshee, and I'm in survival mode now. Hopefully you'll believe me, but if not I have nothing to lose, cause I've already lost.
    Give uss your disguiser code please.

41. ISO #1741

42. ISO #1742

Honestly, I'm much more inclined to believe your claim than Jordan's ''Amnesiac turned Sheriff claim''.
    I'll have to reread some stuff though.
    You had a disguiser code, please give it to us.

43. ISO #1743

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745

46. ISO #1746

47. ISO #1747

48. ISO #1748

whats surprising is how much of an immature faggot you're being. claiming your role was the only way to avoid a lynch, whether i had pressured you or not. get the fuck over it.
    You know I'm just messing with you, right? Please don't take this seriously; I didn't think you'd get mad over something so petty. Sheesh.
    I'll stop if it bothers you that much, sissy.

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750

I'm going to say something.

Worst case scenario is 6v5

3 Mafia
    Banshee
    Ghosted Townie trying to kill the town.

Me -Amnes gone Sheriff-
    5 Thrill Seekers

If I were to be lynched at night it would be 5v5

Then two deaths, unless one was on Mafia, and the other on the Ghosted Townie/Banshee we lose.

This makes me think that he is a scum trying to kill the majority.