M-FM XIX The Curse of Castle Varen Gamethread - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you feel deserves MVP?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sholanda Dykes

0 0%
  • Uncle Kappy

0 0%
  • Tommy Calhoun

0 0%
  • Ricky Spanish

1 7.14%
  • Dr Jordan Edilstein

1 7.14%
  • Elisha Wilkner

0 0%
  • Pete Pendelman

1 7.14%
  • Sgt. Pepper

0 0%
  • Roland Chang

6 42.86%
  • Martin Sugar

0 0%
  • Professor Baxter

0 0%
  • Tom Yabo

0 0%
  • Demitri Krotchlikmioff

1 7.14%
  • Charles Bronson

1 7.14%
  • Lestat de Lioncourt

0 0%
  • Max Jets

0 0%
  • Sidney Huffman

0 0%
  • Rashid

0 0%
  • Laura Vanderbooben

0 0%
  • Ace Chapman

3 21.43%
Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 2433
  1. ISO #1251

Re: M-FM XVIII - The Curse of Castle Varen

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Calhoun View Post
    Sholanda already voted him.
    Pepper. Feel free to vote as soon as you read this.
    Understood.

-vote Tom Yabo

While I think of it, I'm also going to post my night encrypted message now.
    ftAI6CPXOgSx9mIaRVNVz6iL7m6+hR0VtCxwvbhfZq2mdc6zbU lQIeYgE1hEOsdX
    Encryption is Loki97 and CBC.

2. ISO #1252

Quote Originally Posted by Rashid View Post
    You're doing the same by criticizing Ace's writing. I was trying to put you in your place. Regardless, it doesn't matter. Let's not argue about who's smarter or can write better, and let's focus on things that actually matter, hmm?

I didn't ask for your options. I GAVE you your options, and asked you to pick one.

You chose to restate the options that I gave you, and did not definitively pick one, but rather implied that you would like to not be lynched.
    Criticized my reading comprehension and then you attempt to sound smart while being wrong. To the matter at hand, I'm about to be mislynched as a citizen. Since I've had no feedback, I can only prove my innocence through posting.

I did imply that I wanted to stay alive. I don't want to be lynched but I won't be able to sway any voters this late in the day. Lynching me wont hurt town too much but also wont gain much except causing suspicion against the players I posted earlier. Both yourself and Tommy would also be questioned for leading this lynch.

3. ISO #1253

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...321#post351321

One very, very incomplete scum/town list in which you call yourself, Ricky, Laura and Rashid town, and do some analyzing. That's your only post of value. Rest is filler and "Hi, checking in, gonna post more later"

This, for example: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...057#post352057

Where's your updated scum/town list that you promised us 13 pages ago? And why didn't you answer my question?

You're just BARELY more contributive than Kappy. (1 post of analysis(Very incomplete, I might re-iterate) compared to none)

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Yabo View Post
    Criticized my reading comprehension and then you attempt to sound smart while being wrong. To the matter at hand, I'm about to be mislynched as a citizen. Since I've had no feedback, I can only prove my innocence through posting.

I did imply that I wanted to stay alive. I don't want to be lynched but I won't be able to sway any voters this late in the day. Lynching me wont hurt town too much but also wont gain much except causing suspicion against the players I posted earlier. Both yourself and Tommy would also be questioned for leading this lynch.
    Please take the time while you're dead for the rest of this game to go back to 6th grade and relearn what run on sentences actually are before you just call everyone who disagrees with you wrong. While you're at it, stop by a high school library and pick up a glossary of English Tropes and Schemes so you can learn what we're saying really is.

For my disguiserproof thingy:

Ujlw ny yibrtp fdtqbaga

I will post solution tomorrow

10. ISO #1260

The ghost of Ricky Spanish haunts us..

Anyways I think it is scummy that Jordan got off when we know most people won't be on in time to hammer Tom. We have to hope that someone who hasn't voted comes on otherwise the interrogator is going to probably kill since he won't get another chance.

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

13. ISO #1263

Quote Originally Posted by Sholanda Dykes View Post
    Anyways I think it is scummy that Jordan got off when we know most people won't be on in time to hammer Tom.
    Agreed. We should lynch him tomorrow. He visited and left this thread at least 4 times since we said that it was time to lynch, so we should ignore whatever excuse he comes up with.

14. ISO #1264

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

Please take the time while you're dead for the rest of this game to go back to 6th grade and relearn what run on sentences actually are before you just call everyone who disagrees with you wrong. While you're at it, stop by a high school library and pick up a glossary of English Tropes and Schemes so you can learn what we're saying really is.

For my disguiserproof thingy:

Ujlw ny yibrtp fdtqbaga

I will post solution tomorrow
    Ha.

Have a free grammar lesson before I get lynched.

*confuses parallel structure and anaphora with run on sentences*

Parallel structure example
    Rashid likes derping, herping, and derping.

Anaphora example
    Rashid likes posting badly to try and make himself sound smart.

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

21. ISO #1271

Vote sheeping. I suspect the Mafia to be amongst the easy sheep voters.
    Well when he started acting like a jester when the votes were just to pressure him is when I got a major scum read from him since he didn't even try since he wanted people to think of him as a jester.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Calhoun View Post
    I wish the blacksmith could give machineguns instead of single-shot ones; there are so many people I'd like to shoot tonight.
    o_O If I had a gun I know who I would shoot tonight.

22. ISO #1272

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat de Lioncourt View Post
    Day ends at 7pm.
    You guys think I would miss the deadline? What kind of fucking casual do you think I am?
    Is it fine if I hammer, then read? I'm in a hurry, sorta. I don't want to miss anything important though. Are we all convinced he's not the Jailor?
    He claimed citizen

26. ISO #1276

Day ends at 7pm.
    You guys think I would miss the deadline? What kind of fucking casual do you think I am?
    Is it fine if I hammer, then read? I'm in a hurry, sorta. I don't want to miss anything important though. Are we all convinced he's not the Jailor?
    Yes. It's fine.
    He claimed cit.

27. ISO #1277

Day ends at 7pm.
    Before I die to lynch. Yes i'm the jailor. I planned on jailing Martin. I claimed citizen because I would be an obvious kill claiming Jailor.

28. ISO #1278

29. ISO #1279

Ha.

Have a free grammar lesson before I get lynched.

*confuses parallel structure and anaphora with run on sentences*

Parallel structure example
    Rashid likes derping, herping, and derping.

Anaphora example
    Rashid likes posting badly to try and make himself sound smart.
    That is a poor example of parallel structure, and that is simply not at all an example of anaphora.

Here's a free grammar lesson to show how wrong you are.

Parallel Structure Example:

Now is the time to lift our nation from the quick sands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. - Martin Luther King Jr., in his famous "I Have A Dream" speech.

This here is actually a special form of parallel structure that can also be called Antithesis, where MLK says "quick sands of racial injustice" compared to "solid rock of brotherhood". They show not only parallel structure (TANGIBLE NOUN of INTANGIBLE IDEA), but present opposites that are juxtaposed. (quick sands are mercurial and do not support your weight; racial injustice is negative and promotes separation: compare to a solid rock, that doesn't move, and forms a solid foundation to support weights and brotherhood, which is positive and promotes togetherness and strength).

Anaphora Definition and Example:

The deliberate repetition of a word or phrase at the beginning of several successive verses, clauses, or paragraphs; for example, "We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills" (Winston S. Churchill).

Pretty self explanatory.

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

why would you wait until now to say that?

Literally what stopped you from dying was "Warning - new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post."
    He claimed Citizen at first. He's changing his story to prevent you hammering him in the next 45 minutes so he can escape scot-free into the night. Perhaps he hopes to make the real fed agent CC him or something as well.

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

He claimed Citizen at first. He's changing his story to prevent you hammering him in the next 45 minutes so he can escape scot-free into the night. Perhaps he hopes to make the real fed agent CC him or something as well.
    A NOTE TO THE REAL FED AGENT:

Don't waste your time CC'ing this guy. We all know he's scum, and Lestat should hammer this guy anyway. Don't out yourself just to try and get Yabo lynched.

37. ISO #1287

If he was town he wouldn't have pulled this gambit. And yea I see it as a way for him to survive until day ends. Just kill him.

38. ISO #1288

39. ISO #1289

Night Two

Tom Yabo was lynched!

Tom Yabo (10 [L-0]): Roland Chang, Tommy Calhoun, Lestat de Lioncourt, Uncle Kappy, Sholanda Dykes, Ace Chapman, Rashid, Elisha Wilkner, Martin Sugar, Sgt. Pepper
    Martin Sugar (1 [L-9]): Tom Yabo
    Sgt. Pepper (4 [L-6]): Professor Baxter, Charles Bronson, Sidney Huffman, Max Jets

Roles List
    Art Collector
    Interrogator
    Hidden Mercenary
    Hidden Mercenary
    Lookout
    Hidden Federal Agent
    Citizen
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Lord Varen (Hidden Neutral)
    Lady Varen (Hidden Neutral)
    Groundskeeper (Hidden Neutral)

Living Players
    Dr Jordan Edilstein
    Lestat de Lioncourt
    Professor Baxter
    Rashid
    Sholanda Dykes
    Charles Bronson
    Sidney Huffman
    Tommy Calhoun
    Uncle Kappy
    Pete Pendelman
    Martin Sugar
    Roland Chang
    Sgt. Pepper
    Demitri Krotchlikmioff
    Max Jets
    Elisha Wilkner
    Ace Chapman

Graveyard
    Captain François Dubonais - Roleplay death.
    Ricky Spanish - Lookout - scared to death Night One.
    Laura Vanderbooben - Citizen - shot in the head Night One.
    Tom Yabo - Interrogator - lynched Day Two.

Roleplay

"So, what's the story with that guy?" someone asked, referencing Tom Yabo.
    "No one really knows, we rarely ever see him talking to anybody. He just lurks in the corner." replied another.
    "Well, I don't think it. It's weird." said Lestat de Lioncourt.

The same thought was ran through all their heads. They all grabbed Tom Yabo, and held him down. Lestat de Lioncourt grabbed a candlestick and repeatedly struck Tom Yabo in the head until he no longer struggled. Tom Yabo was dead. They searched his body and found a pair a hand cuffs. He was an Interrogator.

Everyone needed time to process the murder of Tom Yabo.
    "We will meet back here if any happens." said someone. "Don't be gone for too long."
    Some people went off alone, while others went off in pairs.

Night ends in 24 hours at 7:30 PM PST, Sunday, July 21.

40. ISO #1290

Day Three

A piece of paper was found on the table.
    Spoiler : Interview :
    Good evening everyone. I hope you all have had an eventful evening.

I'm not quite sure what to publish in this article I have had the privilege of being asked to write so I'll just wing it. I am a doctor. I won't reveal my name. But, with some clues I leave it should be fairly easy to decipher who I am. I am a replacement, I replaced someone who I believe may have broken the rules a few times but I am not sure why he had to be replaced.

Anyway, I have not really been able to decide who I really think is scum. Although, I do have a sneaking suspicion that Mr. Lickmycrotch or Krotchlikmioff or whatever his name is, is scum. He has barely posted and when he does it is useless. Maybe he is just not checking or maybe he wants to see how long he can hide for. Also, for some reason I feel as if Ace Chapman is getting very defensive at almost everything that is thrown at him. I suggest watching him very closely. That is pretty much all I got when I did another quick read through.

Oh and by the way, the doctor did not heal on night one. I may have read the time wrong and thought it was a 48 hour night, not a 24 hour night. But do not worry! I healed someone tonight. I'm hoping that I was wrong and he is not scum, because I could have just saved his life.

With that, I bid you all farewell and I hope we all have a good game.

Roles List
    Art Collector
    Interrogator
    Hidden Mercenary
    Hidden Mercenary
    Lookout
    Sheriff
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Hidden Thrill Seeker
    Lord Varen (Hidden Neutral)
    Lady Varen (Hidden Neutral)
    Groundskeeper (Hidden Neutral)

Living Players
    Dr Jordan Edilstein
    Lestat de Lioncourt
    Professor Baxter
    Sholanda Dykes
    Charles Bronson
    Sidney Huffman
    Uncle Kappy
    Pete Pendelman
    Martin Sugar
    Roland Chang
    Sgt. Pepper
    Demitri Krotchlikmioff
    Max Jets
    Elisha Wilkner
    Ace Chapman

Graveyard
    Captain François Dubonais - Roleplay death.
    Ricky Spanish - Lookout - scared to death Night One.
    Laura Vanderbooben - Citizen - shot in the head Night One.
    Tom Yabo - Interrogator - lynched Day Two.
    Rashid - Sheriff - scared to death Night Two.
    Tommy Calhoun - Citizen - shot in the head Night Two.

Roleplay

It was only about twenty minutes before a man's scream was heard, followed by a gunshot on the other side of the castle.

"That scream sounded like it was just down the hall!" said a Thrill Seeker to another.

The two ran towards the noise, and found Rashid sitting in the corner of his bedroom. He had his arms propped up, shielding his face. Rigor mortis had already mysteriously set in.

"This is just like Ricky Spanish. It looks like he was scared to death." the Thrill Seeker pointed out. "Search him, maybe he has something useful."

They started sifting through his pockets, and pulled out his wallet.

"What is this? An FBI badge? What's the FBI doing here?" questioned one.
    "I don't know, but a dead Fed just makes me feel worse about this whole situation.." the other replied.

They gathered their belongings, and started heading back to the Great Hall.

The others had already arrived, heading straight there after hearing the scream.

"15? Where's Rashid and Tommy Calhoun?" someone asked.
    "We found Rashid. He was all messed up, just like Ricky Spanish. We found out he was in the FBI.." replied the Thrill Seeker.
    "And Tommy Calhoun?" he asked.
    "No idea. We didn't see him."

The group then notices a girl weeping in the corner.

"Hey, You!" shouted the Thrill Seeker.
    The girl looked up.
    "Yea. Why are you crying? Did you see what happened to Tommy Calhoun?"
    The girl swallowed hard, and tried to get the words out. "They.. They took him. They said if I followed they'd kill me, too. They shot him.. They shot him right in the head. There was nothing I could do..."
    " 'They'? " he replied.

The group members looked around at each other, and felt more uneasy with each passing minute. They all knew that they needed to find out who was responsible for all this, and finally put a stop to them.

Last wills:
    Spoiler : Tommy Calhoun :
    I'll try not to repeat what I've said during the past two days.
    I was a Citizen (in case there is a Tailor).

So far, I've been targeted by an Architect twice.

The first night I shared a nightchat with Charles, who claimed to be a Journalist and mentioned that his target for the night was Sidney, and the news for D2 confirmed that. He also confirmed himself as Charles (not only by claiming, but with a code that we discussed during the night), so he's confirmed Journalist/Corrup Journalist. I would swear that he's town, but sometimes I've noticed what seems to me like some soft buddying between him and Sidney, which would make sense if they're the Varen. I still think he's town.

The one who shared the chat with me n2 claimed to be a Sheriff, but didn't give his name. He claimed having no useful info, since the one he checked n1 was already dead. That means he left no article for me to post d2.

I'm gonna quote something that I said in the architect's chat n2:
    For tomorrow, if I'm still alive, I'll try to pressure Edilestein, who was online mutiple times by the end of day 2 and refused to vote Tom when we needed a hammer, and going once again without lynching was becoming a possibility. It's important to note that he was all for lynching Demetri d1, so although I still think that Demetri was scummy before giving up on this, they're on a different faction. Demitri is likely one of the neutrals, while Edilstein is likely Mafia. I'd like to have either of them lynched by the end of the day, unless you or someone else confirms someone else as scum.
    Since I was a citizen, that's all the info I can give you. What I thought on the players is quite clear along the pages of d1 and 2, and although I posted some random bullshit a couple of times to try and cause some reactions, I hope you'll be able to read between the lines and go a bit beyond my words.

And... unless some dumbfuck with a blacksmith gun killed me, I hope that having scum waste a kill on me can make up for letting Demitri live past d1.

Finally, if anyone got offended by any of my posts, you should go fuck yourself and die understand that this is how I play sometimes. All insults and namecalling are part of my RP and not something directed to the actual player.

This pic was way more fitting for n1.

Spoiler : Rashid :
    "Hey guys, it's Sharif Rashid here. Since I have never lived past night 2 in any M-FM I have ever participated in, I figure I'm dead tonight. As the dead players list probably shows, I was your second federal agent, a Sheriff, and I can confirm that yes, Ricky Spanish was my partner.

Unfortunately I don't have any good night info for you. My action on night 1 was to check Tom Yabo, and he came up Anti-Town, as we already know.

Tonight I was attempting to check out Pete Pendelman, if that info somehow becomes useful at all.

Max Jets is pretty much confirmed non-mercenary since he was jailed by Yabo, but that doesn't rule him out as a potential neutral.

I was also put into an architect chat this night, presumably with Tommy Calhoun. We didn't get to talk much.

Charles Bronson is almost guaranteed town; I feel that Roland Chang is town; Tommy Calhoun is iffy, but still leaning slightly towards town on him.

I would look into those who were hesitant to vote Yabo and/or tried to derail his train; those who kept trying to pressure Sgt. Pepper instead. Demetri did not speak at all on day 2. Professor Baxter needs to talk more. Elisha needs to explain herself. Sholanda needs to join in more conversation, along with Uncle Kappy.

Good luck Town."

Day ends in 48 hours at 7:30 PM PST, Tuesday July 23.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; July 21st, 2013 at 07:32 PM.

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

44. ISO #1294

Lol. Banshee seems to be a vet. The mafia is obviously scrubby. Well i guess they figured that Tommy was the second Agent. Because of his strong pushing against the interrogator with not much inteligence behind it. Would probably have come to the same conclusion that he is le agent.

Anyways. Since this is the second citizen kill the chances of an consigliere drop slightly.

Bye Rashid! We both knew that this gonna happen sooner or later. Still i thought you would be around another day. Oh well!

45. ISO #1295

Quote Originally Posted by Sholanda Dykes View Post
    Ok so now we lost both our officials : /

On a different note I was Roleblocked last night. So that means someone didn't say that they were roleblocked yesterday. Unless Elisha is the one who was roleblocked and that was her information.
    Or the consort did the kill N1.

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300