M-FM XIX The Curse of Castle Varen Gamethread - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you feel deserves MVP?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sholanda Dykes

0 0%
  • Uncle Kappy

0 0%
  • Tommy Calhoun

0 0%
  • Ricky Spanish

1 7.14%
  • Dr Jordan Edilstein

1 7.14%
  • Elisha Wilkner

0 0%
  • Pete Pendelman

1 7.14%
  • Sgt. Pepper

0 0%
  • Roland Chang

6 42.86%
  • Martin Sugar

0 0%
  • Professor Baxter

0 0%
  • Tom Yabo

0 0%
  • Demitri Krotchlikmioff

1 7.14%
  • Charles Bronson

1 7.14%
  • Lestat de Lioncourt

0 0%
  • Max Jets

0 0%
  • Sidney Huffman

0 0%
  • Rashid

0 0%
  • Laura Vanderbooben

0 0%
  • Ace Chapman

3 21.43%
Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

Re: M-FM XVIII - The Curse of Castle Varen

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Baxter View Post
    Wow, you should get paid to scum hunt lol.
    Funny, I do.
    I just am on vacation and will by returning home today. Flights occupy time and the like.

I will make one by the end of the day. I just do not have time to make a long post all at once as of current.
    By end of the day is all we ask, but for personal enjoyment I'd like to see some activity before I have to depart.

4. ISO #504

TOWN:

Charles Bronson
    Lestat de Lioncourt
    Tom Yabo
    Elisha WIilkner
    Uncle Kappy
    Ace Chapman
    Dr. Jordan Edilstein(Possibly, most likely.)
    Max Jets(Possibly. Could be scum, but I'm leaning Town.)
    Tom Yabo
    Roland Chang(Possibly. Could be scum, but I'm leaning Town)
    Laura Vanderbooben(Complies with Town. Could be blending, but leaning Town)
    Sholanda Dykes (Town or Neutral. If Neutral, probably benign neutral.)

50/50 Scum/Town possibility

Martin Sugar
    Sgt. Pepper
    Ricky Spanish
    Tommy Calhoun
    Rashid

SCUM
    Sidney Huffman
    Demitri Krotchlikmioff
    Pete Pendelman
    Professor Baxter

My list. Working on detailed analysis of each player while I eat my lunch

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Chapman View Post
    Just a quick thought: What do you think of the possibility of Elisha and Pepper being Lord/Lady Varen?
    Very possible, but not necessarily finite. She simply might have disagreed with my stance and now looks to have buddied by not voting. Elisha seems town to me, but once we have feedback to place to roles and can try to WIFOM attribute those to herself and others it will become clear I think.

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bronson View Post
    And which of them are you?
    Sorry, I meant to quote this one and not the 30 minutes left one.

TOWN:

Charles Bronson
    Lestat de Lioncourt
    Tom Yabo
    Elisha WIilkner
    Uncle Kappy
    Ace Chapman
    Dr. Jordan Edilstein(Possibly, most likely.)
    Max Jets(Possibly. Could be scum, but I'm leaning Town.)
    Tom Yabo
    Roland Chang(Possibly. Could be scum, but I'm leaning Town)
    Laura Vanderbooben(Complies with Town. Could be blending, but leaning Town)
    Sholanda Dykes (Town or Neutral. If Neutral, probably benign neutral.)

50/50 Scum/Town possibility

Martin Sugar
    Sgt. Pepper
    Ricky Spanish
    Tommy Calhoun
    Rashid

SCUM
    Sidney Huffman
    Demitri Krotchlikmioff
    Pete Pendelman
    Professor Baxter

My list. Working on detailed analysis of each player while I eat my lunch
    Did you really put that you think 5 other players are more Town than you are? Shouldn't you be the most town to yourself? I mean, it's day 1 and you trust 5 people more than yourself lol. Seems like you're trying to buddy to me.

My list is everyone is scum but me. Some are just scummier than others.
    I will try to finish a read on all players by the end of the day. If not, it will be in my last will.

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

Baxter, I'm not exactly sure what you're saying there. I already explained how I go thought-by-thought in my analyzation, from one player to the next, and those 5 people stuck out to me in the way they acted. Once I was done with the people who I thought most were town, THEN I put myself on the list, and continued with my list. As I have stated before, I have no intention nor need to buddy with anyone.

@Laura, I was looking for a search button too, but I couldn't find one. Now I'm just going page by page analyzing as I go.

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

Finally have time to be here.

The people I have tagged as scum in my mind are Baxter and Roland, Baxter because of this post

Hmm the only thing that I noticed, which is probably wrong, would be elisha refusing to vote for pepper, but then voting someone else. I assume that maybe elisha has a role where she already knows peppers role. They could both possibly be Mafia, Federal Agents, or Lady & Lord Varen
    (he completely ignored my thoughts as to why I didn't vote Pepper but was okay with voting Sidney, it feels like he is desperately trying to discredit me so he will have an easier time blending in)

and Roland because I feel as if his reads in the analysis are heavily influenced by his scum side. For example, he "analysed" me by picking two posts and say that they show hipocrisy while ignoring all my other posts which explain my thoughts behind that.

So essentially I have them tagged for the same reason.

If you want something answered by me then ask away.

17. ISO #517

8 hours, 50 minutes left in the day. I would like to see most, if not all players make a town-scum list (Preferably colored for easy reading and understanding)
    Because, theres a higher chance of lynching a town and nothing to go off of, its just a bad mix. You guys never seem to consider that the people who are voting early could be scum with town followers sheeping their votes and them boom a town is lynched and you look at the last people who voted thinking they're scum and you lynch one of them and then boom another town lynched.

18. ISO #518

Quote Originally Posted by Elisha Wilkner View Post

The people I have tagged as scum in my mind are Baxter and Roland, Baxter because of this post

(he completely ignored my thoughts as to why I didn't vote Pepper but was okay with voting Sidney, it feels like he is desperately trying to discredit me so he will have an easier time blending in)

and Roland because I feel as if his reads in the analysis are heavily influenced by his scum side. For example, he "analysed" me by picking two posts and say that they show hipocrisy while ignoring all my other posts which explain my thoughts behind that.

i'm trying to discred you hey... in my post i said "this is probably wrong"
    its just putting ideas out there to put together pieces, brainstorming....

19. ISO #519

i'm trying to discred you hey... in my post i said "this is probably wrong"
    its just putting ideas out there to put together pieces, brainstorming....
    I would compare it to planting a thought which grows into more in the mind of others. Of course most already disagree with you but it's still interesting to see why you would even post it if you think that "this is probably wrong".

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

I don't understand your reasoning, Baxter. Scum wouldn't originate a train, as the ones who would be looked into if someone flipped Town would be the originator of the lynch, and the final 2 or 3 who voted. Also, the scum sheeping in is actually GOOD, as it gives us a chance to analyze their behavior and their other posts, and come to a conclusion about their scumminess.

Also, the fact that your post is an almost exact quote of something you said to Elisha (Or maybe it was Charles) reinforces in my mind your scumminess, as it shows that you didn't even bother to note my posts in which I gave you ample reasoning why early voting was good. If you die and flip scum, I'm definitely going to look into Pepper further.

@Pete: That's what the roles list is for. Getting opinions and also possibly making scum slip.

22. ISO #522

I would compare it to planting a thought which grows into more in the mind of others. Of course most already disagree with you but it's still interesting to see why you would even post it if you think that "this is probably wrong".
    i'm not trying to discredit you at all, you're just pointing out that defending person B then voting another for the same reason person B was being voted could mean that they have ties to person B. Federal Agents have ties to eachother, and they're not scum..

I'm just exploring ideas that others haven't brought up yet. I don't think that's scummy at all to do. It was even discussed by 2 players that a majority of people think are town.. So, I don't think it was a useless post.

23. ISO #523

I don't understand your reasoning, Baxter. Scum wouldn't originate a train, as the ones who would be looked into if someone flipped Town would be the originator of the lynch, and the final 2 or 3 who voted. Also, the scum sheeping in is actually GOOD, as it gives us a chance to analyze their behavior and their other posts, and come to a conclusion about their scumminess.

Also, the fact that your post is an almost exact quote of something you said to Elisha (Or maybe it was Charles) reinforces in my mind your scumminess, as it shows that you didn't even bother to note my posts in which I gave you ample reasoning why early voting was good. If you die and flip scum, I'm definitely going to look into Pepper further.
    This is not true. Scum trying to seem pro town and blend in would infact start trains, especially to avoid having votes on their team mates. People hammering are generally looked into more than people who start trains, especailly on day one when no one has any evidence!

You think I'm scum for being against voting ANYBODY (somehow connecting me to Pepper), but Elisha peels the vote train off of Pepper onto another player for the same shitty reasoning and you think he's extremely townish?

24. ISO #524

This is not true. Scum trying to seem pro town and blend in would infact start trains, especially to avoid having votes on their team mates. People hammering are generally looked into more than people who start trains, especailly on day one when no one has any evidence!

You think I'm scum for being against voting ANYBODY (somehow connecting me to Pepper), but Elisha peels the vote train off of Pepper onto another player for the same shitty reasoning and you think he's extremely townish?
    Do you realize that I didn't pick Sidney as a new vote target but our TomTom did? I had no doing in "peeling the vote train off of Pepper", I have only jumped on the new target because I wanted to hear more from Sidney rather than from Pepper.

Also it's scummy to point out ties between Federal Agents. You are essentially helping scum by saying "these guys could be our strongest town roles".

25. ISO #525

No, I don't think you're scummy for not voting. For all I know, you had good reason for not voting Pepper. What I find scummy is your insistence that d1 voting is bad. I already explained why I agreed with the swap from Pepper to Sydney, and why I didn't find her swap scummy. Also it was not Elisha who started the train, it was Lestat, who is widely considered Town(If you want I'll find his post #.)

I think your insistence of train-starters being scum to avoid suspicion is simply a difference of opinions, so I won't hold it against you.

26. ISO #526

No, I don't think you're scummy for not voting. For all I know, you had good reason for not voting Pepper. What I find scummy is your insistence that d1 voting is bad. I already explained why I agreed with the swap from Pepper to Sydney, and why I didn't find her swap scummy. Also it was not Elisha who started the train, it was Lestat, who is widely considered Town(If you want I'll find his post #.)

I think your insistence of train-starters being scum to avoid suspicion is simply a difference of opinions, so I won't hold it against you.
    Oh it was Lestat, not TomTom. Sorry Thomas.

27. ISO #527

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat de Lioncourt View Post
    While I can agree with the pressure on Pepper today, it must also be noted that Sidney Huffman has attempted to blend in by being the second to last person to become a Roger, and felt the constant need to remind everyone that he is a Thrill Seeker. Also, sheep vote.
    Then Elisha votes, then Thomas, then myself, then Lestat, Charles, Kappy and Max.

I will note at this point Martin hops in accusing Thomas of scumminess for voting Charles(Which was promptly retracted when Charles became more coherent)

28. ISO #528

yea, i wanna know why you list baxter and roland as scum but still leave your vote on me instead of putting pressure on your "suspects"

oh thats right, cuz you're shit scum sheeping town.

my bad.

29. ISO #529

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney Huffman View Post
    yea, i wanna know why you list baxter and roland as scum but still leave your vote on me instead of putting pressure on your "suspects"

oh thats right, cuz you're shit scum sheeping town.

my bad.
    Ohh what a meanie.

Don't play that game, it's mine, fatty.

I see no need to unvote as there is no threat of getting you lynched.

Do you feel pressured, little boy? Do you feel the heat? Are you having trouble sleeping at night because I don't unvote as I don't see a reason to? Are you a scummy little piece of shit?

30. ISO #530

Do you realize that I didn't pick Sidney as a new vote target but our TomTom did? I had no doing in "peeling the vote train off of Pepper", I have only jumped on the new target because I wanted to hear more from Sidney rather than from Pepper.

Also it's scummy to point out ties between Federal Agents. You are essentially helping scum by saying "these guys could be our strongest town roles".
    I don't think you're an Agent, though. And it's not anti-town to point out possible Mafia/Neutral relationships to the town. Pointing out someone I think is a possibile scum is now scummy?

You say i'm just trying to discredit you, while at the same time you're trying to discredit me and discourage further discussion on about the idea I presented to the town. It's hypocritical and hypocrits are almost always scum.

I never said you started the train, but the reasons for voting both of them were basically the same. Yet, you refused to vote Pepper but had no problem voting Sidney.

At least my actions are consistent.

31. ISO #531

I don't think you're an Agent, though. And it's not anti-town to point out possible Mafia/Neutral relationships to the town. Pointing out someone I think is a possibile scum is now scummy?

You say i'm just trying to discredit you, while at the same time you're trying to discredit me and discourage further discussion on about the idea I presented to the town. It's hypocritical and hypocrits are almost always scum.

I never said you started the train, but the reasons for voting both of them were basically the same. Yet, you refused to vote Pepper but had no problem voting Sidney.

At least my actions are consistent.
    Wow, did you just say that again?

No. Just no. Once again I have to say: you aren't reading. You didn't read.
    I have explained my reasons for both, not voting Pepper and voting Sidney. If you still do not see these reasons as valid then you are just plain bad. Stop playing.

You say I am scummy in your point of view but at the same time you are pointing out a possible Federal Agent connection between me and Pepper, that's kinda scummy.

I am "discrediting" you because you started that shit. I merely pointed it out and explained why it's scummy in this scenario. Pretty easy case.

And also
    It's hypocritical and hypocrits are almost always scum.
    Uninstall browser

32. ISO #532

Pete yes im town on my list~shock
    Ace Chapman
    Elisha Wilkner
    Dr badass
    lestat(leaning town but got feeling of him being neutral)
    Laura
    Sholonda(again leaning g town but feeling of neutral)
    Charles i dont like his posts on me saying im scum etc but is town nonetheless
    Max
    Tommy
    Martin
    Rickey

Tom yabo
    Uncle kappy
    Ronald
    Pepper

Prof baxter
    Rashid
    Sidney
    Demitri

my list tell me if i missed anyone

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

Ohh what a meanie.

Don't play that game, it's mine, fatty.

I see no need to unvote as there is no threat of getting you lynched.

Do you feel pressured, little boy? Do you feel the heat? Are you having trouble sleeping at night because I don't unvote as I don't see a reason to? Are you a scummy little piece of shit?
    maybe you should reread my posts. i didnt feel pressured earlier i certainly dont now. you might have shit noobs like madbird convinced that a d1 orpz lynch is a good idea, but i know there are smart towns that arent fooled. (not com hunting, its been established no forgetting it now)

i just thougth that with this much time left in the day we might wanna do something useful with it. since you have been anti-town and are currently here, why dont you explain your motivation?

-vote elisha wilkner

do you feel pressured bitch?

41. ISO #541

maybe you should reread my posts. i didnt feel pressured earlier i certainly dont now. you might have shit noobs like madbird convinced that a d1 orpz lynch is a good idea, but i know there are smart towns that arent fooled. (not com hunting, its been established no forgetting it now)

i just thougth that with this much time left in the day we might wanna do something useful with it. since you have been anti-town and are currently here, why dont you explain your motivation?

-vote elisha wilkner

do you feel pressured bitch?
    Me being anti-town, l0l

Me saying a d1 lynch is a good idea l0l

me feeling pressured LOLWTFROFLBBQ

3 false statements in one post *clap clap*

1. You are in the vast minority if you think that I'm anti-town.

2. I never said a d1 lynch is a good idea. I used the vote as pressure and I even said that I do not see the need to unvote as I don't think that you are in imminent danger of getting lynched. How the fuck do you see me saying that a lynch is a good idea?

3. I hope your pressure question is rhetorical. If not: no, obviously.

Please explain what kind of "motivation" you want to hear from me because I won't answer this vague as shit question with bad reasoning to pressure me

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

you're excuse for not pressuring pepper but pressuring me is bullshit and hypocritical. other than that you havent posted anything constructive and only been belligerent. since i was pressured for the same reason, its fair to pressure you too.
    That's your subjective view and we all can see that it's pretty flawed

I can repeat it in one sentence I guess: I saw no reason to pressure Pepper as I could not think of a question that would give us a beneficial answer (Rashid had a long post which talked about that phenomenon, it's useless voting someone and expecting results). Your posts however were so trollish and bad that there were several questions which we would've benefited from if you answered them.

The reason is so simple and logical that I cannot believe that you are still using that as an excuse to pressure me.

44. ISO #544

you're excuse for not pressuring pepper but pressuring me is bullshit and hypocritical. other than that you havent posted anything constructive and only been belligerent. since i was pressured for the same reason, its fair to pressure you too.
    Ahem...

You got everyone, Pete.

Also, Baxter, I did some digging and just to prove you did not read: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...e-Varen/page13 Page 13. Jordan accuses Elisha of the exact same thing you just did and she defended herself. Please, prove to us more that you don't read.
    Sidney, feel free to substitute your name in for any place in the above post that I mention Baxter.

45. ISO #545

Wow, did you just say that again?

No. Just no. Once again I have to say: you aren't reading. You didn't read.
    I have explained my reasons for both, not voting Pepper and voting Sidney. If you still do not see these reasons as valid then you are just plain bad. Stop playing.

You say I am scummy in your point of view but at the same time you are pointing out a possible Federal Agent connection between me and Pepper, that's kinda scummy.

I am "discrediting" you because you started that shit. I merely pointed it out and explained why it's scummy in this scenario. Pretty easy case.

And also

Uninstall browser
    Oh my god, I'm not accusing any one of anything. I simply pointed it (it = possible relationship) out to offer an unexplored idea to the discussion. I only started to question Elisha about it when she got really defensive. I find people who get really defensive during the day do so because they fear the lynch (day possibly being the only way they can die, ie night immune, mafia member, ect). This is why I explored the situation further, to try to get more reads to try to figure it out.

46. ISO #546

Oh my god, I'm not accusing any one of anything. I simply pointed it (it = possible relationship) out to offer an unexplored idea to the discussion. I only started to question Elisha about it when she got really defensive. I find people who get really defensive during the day do so because they fear the lynch (day possibly being the only way they can die, ie night immune, mafia member, ect). This is why I explored the situation further, to try to get more reads to try to figure it out.
    oops that was supposed to be to Ace.

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550