S-FM 91 Be Careful On Who You Lynch!
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM 91 Be Careful On Who You Lynch!

A fat rich guy was sitting in his seat in his nice office with his face pressed against the desk. 5 years ago, he invented Blarp and it became extremely successful. He made millions! But now nobody seemed to be buying Blarps anymore. He have to come up another way to make money so he could keep his rich snobby wife with expensive clothes and poodle in her purse happy. He went around posting a few wanted signs around the town. Two men came in, looking slobby and lazy, asking for a job, any job that doesnt require any work. The boss guy thought he was doomed. The two jokes started to fight each other. The boss said "Woah woah hey stop it! Why the hell are you guys fighting? You don't even know each other!" The two guys explained that they were rivals since they were babies and they hated each other. The boss knew these guys are important for town's moral and mafia's support. Mafia have been around for decades, but they are barely making much troubles until recently when the godfather died of heart attack. The mafia was just going around making troubles without leadership. "That's it! I got a job for you guys and it will make us even more money than blarps ever did!"

Player's list:
    Ika
    Noctiz
    Titus
    Banshis
    RLVG(Porio was replaced by RLVG)
    Sinclair
    Nicole
    Dagaen
    Sen
    Glshadow

Day end at this time

Set up is located here!

6 votes to hammer.

Rumors said that mislynching could cause huge HUGE problems for everyone!
    Never forget
    Never ever forget
    NEVER EVER NEVER EVER SUPER NEVER EVER FORGET THAT YOU NEED TO
    Be careful on who you lynch!
    Last edited by powerofdeath; July 1st, 2013 at 01:55 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Re: S-FM 91 Be Careful On Who You Lynch!

Quote Originally Posted by glswadow View Post
    Hey there y'all. Sup?
    We're random voting to try and catch scum and start real investigations going.

Newbies, in order to vote you need to use vote tag.

[vote***]Titus[/vote]

Take out the stars and spaces is how you vote for someone.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post

[vote***]Titus[/vote]

Thanks for the help! I've already read the rules, but a help always help (lol)

-vote Titus

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

[vote***]Titus[/vote]

Ah, thanks.
    -vote Titus

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

The difference between RVS and real voting is usually someone has a real vote or does something suspicious to end it. Players then analyze reactions so on and so forth. This game is relatively simple as far as setups go. No cults or anything causing shifting alignments. Jesters are the only wild cards. Each jester is different to each player. There is no standard rulebook for those.

Hey NoctiZ! Just explaining this to the newbies. You gunna place a random vote?

26. ISO #26

The difference between RVS and real voting is usually someone has a real vote or does something suspicious to end it. Players then analyze reactions so on and so forth. This game is relatively simple as far as setups go. No cults or anything causing shifting alignments. Jesters are the only wild cards. Each jester is different to each player. There is no standard rulebook for those.

Hey NoctiZ! Just explaining this to the newbies. You gunna place a random vote?
    My votes are special. Only my loved ones get them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

I'm sorry Titus. I didn't mean it. It's just.. I have problems opening up.. that's all.. I'm fine.

Btw what does RVS stand for? Random vote s[omething]?
    ah fuck.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    // Just a clarification: I'm not a Mafia newbie. i'm simply not used to how you do it in this particular forum. (:
    Ahh. Ok, where have you usually played? Basically, if you have any incorrect assumptions as to how roles work; those should be corrected as soon as possible so you can scumhunt as effectively as the rest of us.

So when I say newbie... I mean new to the site.

Also questions are in green. [color=00ff00****]QUESTION[/color] Those are the only questions the host should answer. Anything else is usually considered players talking amongst themselves. Players can lie about mechanics but as a general rule I do not.

RVS is random voting stage. I borrowed it from another site, which doesn't consider Day 1 spam and requires a day one lynch in some setups.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Used to play at a site called Comunidad Umbría (in Spanish, my native language). It's for general roleplaying, but we used to have many mafia (mainly cult) games running back in the day.

And yeah, I'll ask you if I have any doubts or pm the host if i have any role-specific question. Thanks. (:

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Do you expect me to react in a special kind of way? lulul

I dare to say that this doesn't work on veterans.
    But it did a little. You reacted in a manner that suggests you don't want votes placed on you at all. You're reacting in a manner that suggests you want us to think voting you is stupid. After all, look at my examples, no flinching when people voted me.

41. ISO #41

But it did a little. You reacted in a manner that suggests you don't want votes placed on you at all. You're reacting in a manner that suggests you want us to think voting you is stupid. After all, look at my examples, no flinching when people voted me.
    I don't quite get that reaction even from myself which shows that FMs are all about over-analyzing, which may work, but often makes people focus on someone way too much for something the person himself doesn't think is that important.
    ah fuck.

42. ISO #42

I don't quite get that reaction even from myself which shows that FMs are all about over-analyzing, which may work, but often makes people focus on someone way too much for something the person himself doesn't think is that important.
    Scum tend not to think any sort of slip is important at all. They'd want players do gloss over it. Not saying you're scum but RVS does create a reaction in some people. When it does, that reaction should be analyzed.

43. ISO #43

Even ignoring the votes is a reaction in itself, which can also be used by scum. Everything is a reaction when getting voted and thinking of the intentions behind the reactions is what is important. However, I just wanted to note that random votes don't work on veterans because they know which reaction they want to show. Usually.
    ah fuck.

44. ISO #44

Kill everyone! And lynch everyone! Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

I mean...hello. Maybe instead of random lynches we should ask each other questions like "what would you do if you were evil jester"?:P Or some psychological game of sorts?
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Quote Originally Posted by Dagaen View Post
    Kill everyone! And lynch everyone! Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

I mean...hello. Maybe instead of random lynches we should ask each other questions like "what would you do if you were evil jester"?:P Or some psychological game of sorts?
    It's in the setup. Jesters don't know if they're evil.

If you got an infraction, it'll roll off with time. We can't see it.

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by Dagaen View Post
    Infractions: 1/0 (0)

Was it always there?
    It's only there because you got an infraction but it's one point so it's okay.
    ah fuck.

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

Even ignoring the votes is a reaction in itself, which can also be used by scum. Everything is a reaction when getting voted and thinking of the intentions behind the reactions is what is important. However, I just wanted to note that random votes don't work on veterans because they know which reaction they want to show. Usually.
    A facade is hard to maintain if scum. Yes, the result might be predicted but eventually the player will slip.

Your posts are reading to me like why pressure the veterans... they'll know how to fake being town.

50. ISO #50