Nazzhoul's SFM Planning and stuff
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Nazzhoul's SFM Planning and stuff

So I have setup ideas but I don't want to put them in the approvals forum b/c they aren't done yet and they'd get lost with how fast that forum moves.

1. SFM Witch Hunt
    WitchFather
    Witch
    Electro Maniac

(These three share a night chat)
    Executioner, target town

Little Girl
    Various other town roles

Special notes: The WitchFather's witching is not revealed to the target, but the regular witch's witching is.
    The WitchFather can additionally make a player think he/she was witched like a drug dealer.
    The Little Girl is told she is a citizen and has no night action. However, if she is witched, she will kill the witch's second target. Essentially, she's a bonus nightkill for the scum faction.

Loosely inspired by The Crucible

2. SFM Gang War
    Godfather
    Hidden Mafia
    Hidden Mafia

Witch

Godfather
    Hidden Mafia
    Hidden Mafia

Witch

Arena Master

Jester/Executioner

Vigilante
    Hidden Investigative
    Hidden Immune Investigative
    Teh Special Doctor

Special Notes: Each color of mafia shares a night chat. Their respective witches do NOT have a night chat with their mafia, but still win with their mafia.
    Vigilante and Hidden Immune Investigative are night-immune.
    Town win condition is to survive and see one of the mafias lose, and also lynch the Arena Master. (Town is not a team, each town can win or lose independantly)
    Teh Special Doctor: Choose two targets at night. If one is attacked, he gets saved. If both are attacked, you can't save either.

3. Bastardized II
    13x Hidden Any

So the problem with Bastardized was that I didn't properly convey the possible variations in the roles that could occur. So this time there will be the regular set of 25 roles, plus a new set of variations in every role. These variations will list what possible roles can have them. For example, something like naive could only happen to a sheriff, but "only usable on even numbered nights" can happen to basically everybody. In addition, a player may or may not be told that they have the effect of these variations.
    Example list:
    Day: Can act at day instead of night.
    Day-only: Can only act at day.
    Naive: See all targets as if they are town.
    Paranoid: See all targets as if they are scum.
    Insane: See all targets as the opposite of their results.
    X-shot: Can only use your action X amount of times.
    Strongman: Your action pierces any and all effects on the target, including bussing, healing, night immunity, framing, etc. (Yes, this can apply to investigative roles).
    Night Immune: You cannot be killed at night.
    Traumatized: After successfully using your action a certain number of times, you kill yourself.
    Even-night: Can only act on even nights.
    Odd-night: Can only act on odd nights.
    Is doing this allowed under SFM rules?
    Last edited by Nazzhoul; June 24th, 2013 at 11:40 AM.
    And if I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on...
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMXV: Jester: Win/MVP SFM-Borderlands: Witch: Win M-FM Blazer's Experiment: Subject 8, Sheriff/Infected (Lose) M-FM Nasty Rumors/Treasure Town: Skuntank, Blackmailer (Lose)

2. ISO #2

Re: Nazzhoul's SFM Planning and stuff

I plan on hosting one of these at some point this summer, and I'll pick whichever seems to have the most interest.
    And if I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on...
    FMXV: Jester: Win/MVP SFM-Borderlands: Witch: Win M-FM Blazer's Experiment: Subject 8, Sheriff/Infected (Lose) M-FM Nasty Rumors/Treasure Town: Skuntank, Blackmailer (Lose)

3. ISO #3

Setup 2. needs an overhaul. Too many night chats with too many people and only scum. There is no need for a day chat at all. The executioner will have a baaaaad time!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

4. ISO #4

Changed setup 2. Removed 1 mafia each, added a real town.

During the day, mafia will have to subtly fight for control of the doctor while avoiding the gaze of the sheriff and vigilante. Gives more incentive for day chat.

5. ISO #5

How is town supposed to win this? Also a doctor in this setup is more pro town if he doesn't heal at all.
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    How is town supposed to win this? Also a doctor in this setup is more pro town if he doesn't heal at all.
    Nonstandard winning conditions. I'm thinking that they just need to survive until one of the mafias gets defeated, plus kill the Arena Master.

7. ISO #7

Makes the doc even more of a hindrance to the town winning objectives.

8. ISO #8

Makes the doc even more of a hindrance to the town winning objectives.
    Town isn't a team, they're more of a set of a lot of neutrals

Yeah, I'm just making this up as I go along

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Nazzhoul View Post
    Town isn't a team, they're more of a set of a lot of neutrals

Yeah, I'm just making this up as I go along
    While drinking beer i guess. :P

The doctor has STILL no purpose whatsoever :P

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    For setup 2, take out Arena Master and Jester/Executioner. Otherwise, take one off from each mafia and put it to the town. The town has to have control of the lynching at start.
    Town isn't supposed to be a thing, it's mafia v mafia with a whole bunch of neutrals, some of which are town roles

While drinking beer i guess. :P

The doctor has STILL no purpose whatsoever :P
    Doctor is partially to get mafia to contribute at day. They're supposed to want the doctor to heal them
    and stuff like that
    so yeah
    doctor

12. ISO #12

Also I want to try out my own variant of the doctor:
    The Special Doctor
    Town Protective

Choose two targets at night. If one is attacked, he gets healed. If both are attacked, both die.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Nazzhoul View Post
    Also I want to try out my own variant of the doctor:
    The Special Doctor
    Town Protective

Choose two targets at night. If one is attacked, he gets healed. If both are attacked, both die.
    or have special doctor be that if one target gets attack they live and the ohter dies in their place and the person that lives gets an attacked and healed feedback

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    or have special doctor be that if one target gets attack they live and the ohter dies in their place and the person that lives gets an attacked and healed feedback
    That just sounds like a BD which only applies to kills. Which is cool in its own right, but not the intent.
    It's loosely based on a Quick Fix Medic from TF2. You can save one person out of a group of people pretty easily, but you can't really do too much if more than one person is getting attacked.