Firestorm
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Firestorm

1. ISO #1

Firestorm

Firestorm did not feel like making an account and he isn't very savvy with forums. I told him I'd do this for him.

Firestorm
    1-S2-1-379524
    NA
    Approx 10k.

You should have the replay.
    "The quickest way to a man's heart is six inches of steel between his ribs." Anita Blake
    Apparently I'm the wicked. Embrace your stereotypes.

2. ISO #2

Re: Firestorm

Raptorblaze was insistent that firestorm was the one who had to make this request. However, he needs to get into contact with Raptorblaze so he can restore firestorms points.

Approved unless firestorm has to make this request.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

I would have worked on this yesterday but I was borrowing a computer and my new one won't get here until middle of next week. Once that happens I'll try and get back in contact with him on the game and we can get a mod on to talk to him and verify as well as do the actual restoration.

Any disagreements with this plan?
    "The quickest way to a man's heart is six inches of steel between his ribs." Anita Blake
    Apparently I'm the wicked. Embrace your stereotypes.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstrike2 View Post
    I would have worked on this yesterday but I was borrowing a computer and my new one won't get here until middle of next week. Once that happens I'll try and get back in contact with him on the game and we can get a mod on to talk to him and verify as well as do the actual restoration.

Any disagreements with this plan?
    Either you get him here or one of us will run across him sometime ingame. Either way works for me. In the future do NOT request restores for other people, simply refer them to the correct section. Especially in this circumstance where a staff member openly said he already had a replay of their correct points so they needed to do virtually nothing but post requesting it.

6. ISO #6