Night 12
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Night 12

1. ISO #1

Night 12

You may discuss your final plans.. remember, 1 of you is suiciding at the end of the OoO, so both of you can do actions.

To decide who is suiciding, you are going to play Russian Roulette with 2 chambers. So you will have a 50/50 chance of surviving. You may not pull the trigger twice.
    The first person to post the command -Pull or -Pass decides who pulls the trigger on the first chamber. Once that command has been issued, it is final and cannot be changed. The trigger will be pulled at the end of the OoO during suicide phase.

The dead chat already know what chamber the bullet is in so the hosts cannot decide who dies. It is up to you. Have fun.

Command must be red to be accepted.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; June 16th, 2013 at 10:01 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Night 12

I would also have been able to stay on lookout at kalous house and find out who 1 of the mafia members are. I had this plan figured out, we were going to kill mason and the mafia would have killed kalou. This would bring it to 3 town vs 2 mafia and a witch vs 1 savage. I would have known who 1 of the mafia members were and forced the town to lynch him since they would have a majority with my vote. then i would tell ryan to honor the deal about siding with the one that kills mason, ryan would have controlled the last mafia member to kill a townie while i killed the last mafia member.

BUT NOOOOOOO KALOU HAD TO REVEAL HIMSELF FOR NO REASON AND RUIN EVERYTHING!

5. ISO #5

Re: Night 12

To fontaine: If fate is cruel enough to keep you alive then please be active when the day starts. If mendez flips mafia then quickly put a vote up on kelso and claim that he is the last mafia member. If you manage to lynch the last mafia member then you will be able to form a voting block with ryan on the day after.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT VOTE ON RYAN! You can pretend to be afk or something if they ask you to put your vote on him, but don't do it.

Our only hope of victory is to lynch mafia members and be able to form a voting block with ryan

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10