TEAM AMERICA
Register

User Tag List

Thread: TEAM AMERICA

1. ISO #1

TEAM AMERICA

disclaimer: i know there are a lot of setups awaiting approval so i dont expect this to start anytime soon. so i'd appreciate any suggestions to tweak the setup, lemme hear what you think

Spotswood: Attention team! I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E. just informed me that Gary has been taken hostage at a terrorist training camp in Durkadurkastan! Your mission is to infiltrate the camp, free Gary, then proceed to eliminate the remaining terrorists. Evac will arrive when the terrorists are dead.

*On the way to Durkadurkastan, the team's airplane lost control and they had to bail out. Spread across the terrain, their only choice is to use there valmorification kits to blend with the terrorists and meet up at the camp.*

TEAM AMERICA
    Joe- GF
    Lisa- Random Maf
    Sarah- Random Maf

Suspected Terrorist
    Suspected Terrorist
    Suspected Terrorist
    Suspected Terrorist
    Suspected Terrorist
    Suspected Terrorist
    Suspected Terrorist
    Suspected Terrorist

Terrorist Teacher- Jester

Gary- Captive

possible roles and invest pairings to come, leave suggestions

Goals: For "Maf" to win they must kill all the suspected terrorists and the terrorist leader
    For suspected terrorists to win they must kill all the maf and the captive
    The terrorist is a devout terrorist that desires nothing but to give his life to kill his enemies.

SPECIAL RULES:
    since the team got split up and they are all disguised, the mafia does not have night chat and does not know who the other teammates are. each night the godfather, in addition to his normal kill, can send a burst communication (an attempted recruiting) to one person to see if they are a teammate. If they are that person can join night chat. if they arent a teammate they will not be notified. all mafia will be able to use their night abilities even if they havent been recruited yet. only the team leader (gf) has a radio repeater, so if he dies maf cannot invite any more members to night chat.

the captive: an anti-citizen. his goal is to see town lose. to keep him hidden from his team he is out in the open with the rest of town. a bomb collar prevents him from running off. most of his gear was taken when he was captured: all he managed to keep was his short range radio. he has no night action.

Role cards: need role suggestions

OoO: need role suggestions

tell me what you think

and for those wondering what happened to chris, he died of aids after getting raped by the cast of cats
    Last edited by Mateo; June 16th, 2013 at 06:46 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: TEAM AMERICA

A seperated Cult Mafia vs Town. Lololol.
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6