Cult/Marshall achievement suggestion
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Cult/Marshall achievement suggestion

Just got out of a game where this happened.

It's mid game, there's 4 cult, 2 town, and the godfather currently alive (7 total).
    Teal reveals as marshall. Cult promptly lynches him, then works their way down and lynches the other town and the GF. Instant cult win that day. Much lulz were had.

So we joked that maybe there should be an achievement for this (obviously would be alot harder if cult doesn't have majority).
    Something along the lines of, marshall reveals and the mass lynching results in the cult winning that day.
    Maybe: Smite the Unbelievers, or Blessed Intervention.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Cult/Marshall achievement suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTrx View Post
    The Marshall is too powerful. An achievement would only encourage more marshals in the game.
    He's really not. Marshall has no inherent power himself, aside from allowing multiple lynches.
    If town don't vote to lynch, then then he's hamstrung. Can't do much of anything.

Town HAS to vote in order to make Marshall work - unfortunately too many people just auto-vote whomever Marshall puts up.

Don't blame the Marshall .. blame the lemmings that form the town that listen to him and/or follow his vote lead.

5. ISO #5

Once I was part of cult with 4 members and as majority we started voting on a noncult member...he revealed himself as marshall--but too late! We lynched the marshall! HILARIOUS! Thanks to him we also lynched sk and arson for Divine Guidance. Marshall lynch should be achievement lolol
    Last edited by TwilightMarine; May 20th, 2013 at 06:44 PM.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Brigade View Post
    He's really not. Marshall has no inherent power himself, aside from allowing multiple lynches.
    If town don't vote to lynch, then then he's hamstrung. Can't do much of anything.

Town HAS to vote in order to make Marshall work - unfortunately too many people just auto-vote whomever Marshall puts up.

Don't blame the Marshall .. blame the lemmings that form the town that listen to him and/or follow his vote lead.
    Marshall is auto-confirm. I hardly call that 'no inherent power'. If Town was all auto-confirm it would be over immediately.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Marshall is auto-confirm. I hardly call that 'no inherent power'. If Town was all auto-confirm it would be over immediately.
    someone had wrote on the forum somewhere that Marshall can even reveal while on trial? i am hoping that is wrong... right?

other the that i would say that any Marshall achievement should wait a month or two more... if ever

Wiki User: Deantwo

the SC2Mafia Wiki is my playground!
    Spoiler : FM History :

FM18: Bushwalter (Drug Dealer)