Keeper Tryouts 2.0 - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: Keeper Tryouts 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Eskimo View Post
    in game modpowers - and all u have to do is act like u watch some bs reports.
    If you only want the in-game mod powers your probably not in the right mindset to be a keeper, Burnt.

People act like watching replays is difficult. If ur watching a replay for hours timetrx consider better life choices
    Actually I working on a replay decoder and editor right now, not watching a replay right now.

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTrx View Post
    If you only want the in-game mod powers your probably not in the right mindset to be a keeper, Burnt.

Actually I working on a replay decoder and editor right now, not watching a replay right now.
    i was already denied.

i am asking for a retrial by someone not biased like fred. fred is just buttraged cuz i kill him n1 in every sc2mafia game we play

3. ISO #53

i was already denied.

i am asking for a retrial by someone not biased like fred. fred is just buttraged cuz i kill him n1 in every sc2mafia game we play
    You know that fred is one of the friendliest and easy-going staff. So if you made him angry what chance do you think you have with the other staff?

EDIT: Feel free to delete my replies with burnt.
    Last edited by TimeTrx; May 22nd, 2013 at 07:36 PM.

4. ISO #54

I ll take bribes. It's ok
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

What kind of bribes? I'm interested in the position but don't want to do any actual work.
    Money of course. What else could it be? Also if you want a position of power and doing nothing for it you should donate a bunch of money to DR.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

I thought I would have time for this, but I'm on a big project at work now and I won't have much time for games anymore.

I'll try again next year, good luck to the rest.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMs: XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI
    MFMs: XIII, XIV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XXI, XXII
    SFMs: Too many.
    SFM Night 1 Death Percentage: 72%
    Hosted: SFM 89, SFM 118

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

I'm still ready for my interview. I would be the perfect addition to your ranks.
    Interview??? O_O
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Username: Niaka
    Realm: North American
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2606621
    Reasons: I wish to become a keeper because, quite simply, you guys are backed up on reports. I filed a report quite recently, it has not been seen. (I do not complain, that is why i'm here!) I merely wish that people whom have violated the rules should be seen to, and that unjustly accused players can also be tended too. In short, I wish to help with the massive amount of reports you must receive.

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

Hope I'm not late.

Username(ingame):Janobewon
    Realm:NA
    ID: 1-S2-1-2018852

Reasons for wanting to be Keeper: Cause I have a lot of time on my hands, also I Would love to join the corrupted mod community <3
    (A replay of one game you were in) <---- I think you know who I am creed

Clearly I'm the the best for this position, It's not even a contest.

Edit: btw this is not a troll thing lol, I rly have lots of time on my hands for a month or 2 maybe a bit longer, I tore a tendon in my foot... so I can't rly walk around. I would do four at least a day... I usually spend 5 hours watching these forums so you can tell I have time to do so.
    Last edited by Apoc; May 29th, 2013 at 03:13 PM.

21. ISO #71

Required
    Username(ingame): Coast
    Realm: NA
    ID: 1-S2-1-3340803

Preferred
    Reasons for wanting to be Keeper: I started playing mafia around 1 1/2 years ago, and became quite attached to the game. After accumulating over 1000 games I took an interest in browsing the forum for multiple hours on a daily basis. I feel forums are the keystone to any successful game, and the proper staffing of a forum is essential to maintaining a positive connection with the community. The staff have done a great job maintaining the game up to this point, but with the increasing amount of players joining the mafia community I noticed the staff can be quite overwhelmed at times. I have a large amount of time available to myself daily which will allow me to allocate most of my day to helping out the current staff with reports.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to review all the applicants and I hope you consider giving me a chance to help out the community.
    Arsonist-Win.SC2Replay

22. ISO #72

Alright, alright. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, just didn't have internet for two weeks. ANYWAYS!
    Replay: Gamethrowing!.SC2Replay (This is one where a person intentionally game-threw. As i'm sure you can tell by the title.)
    Replay #2: -Mafia- (16).SC2Replay One where I had a tad bit of fun with the Marshall and his mass-lynching. Just a fun joking around game.
    Last edited by Niaka; June 13th, 2013 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Decided to put more than one replay in!

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by Niaka View Post
    Awwwww. Does that mean the tryouts are officially closed? D:
    Signups were closed I think two or three weeks ago xD
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

USERNAME(INGAME): BURNTESKIMO
    REALM: NA
    ID: 1-S2-1-1383007

REASONS FOR WANTING TO BE A KEEPER:
    I have highest rated review for the game. I am well known in the community and well respected. I know trolls and know how to stop trolls. I have over 3k games played. Everyone loves me in the community. Many mods have played with me and enjoyed it. DarkRev has personally emailed me saying how much he enjoys that I play his game. I AM A RESPECTED MVP WINNER. All respected MVP winners get Keeper.

29. ISO #79

I have highest rated review for the game. I am well known in the community and well respected. I know trolls and know how to stop trolls. I have over 3k games played. Everyone loves me in the community. Many mods have played with me and enjoyed it. DarkRev has personally emailed me saying how much he enjoys that I play his game. I AM A RESPECTED MVP WINNER. All respected MVP winners get Keeper.
    Nice badge. I think your application is wayyy past overdue.

30. ISO #80

Welcome aboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

Username(ingame): Helz
    Realm: enUS
    ID: 1-S2-1-689689

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4FK9CYhLFM (Me kicking ass)
    Reasons for wanting to be Keeper:
    Well I wake up in the morning feeling like P-Diddy. I generally like to stay fit so I go for a .03 mile run while fist pumping while rocking a guido spike. After that I tend to go out on my balcony and yell at my phone very aggressively. Not that theres anyone on the other end. I just want people to think I am tough and important enough to yell at someone.
    After that I jump on some SC mafia for a few hours. I make sure to let everyone know I am the best player ever and they are all pathetic idiots while pretending to know mechanics of the game I could never hope to understand. Some times people threaten to report me so I report them for saying they will report me after telling them it is a waste of time because I suck up to all the mods.
    Usually within an hour or so a keeper will hit me up and tell me I am stupid for submitting that report. This always make me emotional so I am forced to cry for a while while spamming the keeper with big words and technical language in hopes that he will think I know what I am talking about and take my report that much more seriously.
    After that fails I jump on D3scene and higher a hacker to hack his password so I can get on and manage the report myself.

So with all that said, this is the highlights:
    -We have established I am a all knowing God of Mafia
    -We have established I already have experience moderating reports
    -And we have established that I am a certified badass

And I give you guys money. So giving me power to abuse just makes sense

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

-We have established I am a all knowing God of Mafia
    Good job buddy. There's 250 other people in line with these same qualifications. Good luck ^^

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87