Lower chance of getting Doctor
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Lower chance of getting Doctor

I swear I think I've gotten Doctor like 6 times consecutive now. Lower the chance of getting Doctor or make Doctor more fun. I'm getting sick of doing boring crap and talking shit to the town.
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

2. ISO #2

Re: Lower chance of getting Doctor

how could Doctor be made more fun? i mean the role work fine...

get -blacklist?

other then that... you get Doctor a lot probable because EVERY setup has at least one Doctor... so there's always at least 1/15 chance of you becoming Doctor

-repick the hosts that have a Doctor happy setup if your that unhappy... and then make a Doctor-less setup

Wiki User: Deantwo

the SC2Mafia Wiki is my playground!
    Spoiler : FM History :

FM18: Bushwalter (Drug Dealer)

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Deantwo View Post
    how could Doctor be made more fun? i mean the role work fine...

get -blacklist?

other then that... you get Doctor a lot probable because EVERY setup has at least one Doctor... so there's always at least 1/15 chance of you becoming Doctor

-repick the hosts that have a Doctor happy setup if your that unhappy... and then make a Doctor-less setup
    I think I would first need to get unpointbanned to do that stuff. Every save has Town Random, Town Protective, Default Doctor.
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

4. ISO #4

most saves = 1 doc included, 1 town prot, 1 town core (usually excludes cit/mason), 1 town random(if not more) so its super likely to get 2 docs at least each game.

doc is fine right where it is with regards to chance to spawn.

if you really hate doc that much just get 10k points and blacklist it each game.

there was a time where i got arson 8/10 games, you would think i would at least be serial killer or MM one of those times, but ya know, its just random chance. also take into acount how many total games you've played

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Another game I got fking Doctor. Wtf is this crap.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by ypmagic View Post
    Another game I got fking Doctor. Wtf is this crap.
    i heard a rumor saying that if you role-quit with a role a lot... you'll be more likely to get it next time... so do you role-quit?

or maybe it's just pointbanned people have a higher chance of becoming Doctor ^^; would be funny XD
    Last edited by Deantwo; May 5th, 2013 at 06:34 AM.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    You are rolling Doctor often because everyone else is Blacklisting it.
    that's very very good theory too!

but yes... it's rare i even see people with >5000 points...

so my theory about pointbanned people have a higher chance of becoming Doctor still makes more sense XD
    or at least it's more funny

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Deantwo View Post
    that's very very good theory too!

but yes... it's rare i even see people with >5000 points...

so my theory about pointbanned people have a higher chance of becoming Doctor still makes more sense XD
    or at least it's more funny
    imo it would be nothing but justice if players who were point banned got doctor more often.

back to OP, you should try to appeal your point ban if possible. I mean I can see you are a donor, im sure something could be worked out with an apology. then you could work for blacklist.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    This is a major side effect of excluding citizens.

@Cryptionic, theorectically yes. However 9/10 games do not have someone blacklist capable.
    Well, for me, 10/10 games have someone with blacklist capabilities.
    This is the only logical reason why someone would be getting Doctor more often. TC has an equal chance out of everyone in the game to roll Doctor, so it's not like he has some unfair disadvantage.