FalseTruth is literally a Nazi
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: FalseTruth is literally a Nazi

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

4. ISO #4

Back when I was a humble troll like oops_ur_dead, S.A.S., Caress, and many more... I joined the Nazi forums and made a topic to mindfuck them all. Needless to say, it didn't go the way I planned.

If you guys want to read it, here it is: CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED
    [spoiler]
    Fellow brothers, I am sure we can all agree that Hitler was a saint. He loved the entire mighty Aryan race and treated all of us with enduring respect. Unfortunately, the war crippled our movement towards a better future and a perfect world. When we try to influence the world through peaceful means, our words fall on deaf ears. Although the world does not respect Hitler’s methods, it is only because of their trite misunderstanding of his character.

Adolf Hitler is none other than a master breeder. He saw the best qualities in people and through a modified form of natural selection implemented breeding techniques. Of course, this is a human assisted form of selection, and therefore was not perfect. We still have hope. Hitler is merely a leader, and leaders come and go. It is time for a new beginning! A new age! A PERFECT ERA!

If we are to advance into the future, we must leave our failures behind. If we are to defeat our enemies, we must forget the past entirely. Hitler was a great man, but he is no more. Saying, “Heil Hitler!” gets us nowhere. We MUST MOVE ON!

If you are with me, let us begin by electing a new leader. A leader who will press forward for our goals and who can drastically affect change for a better world. ME.

Sieg Heil!
    [/spoiler]

FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by FalseTruth View Post
    Back when I was a humble troll
    I remember the good old days when you had a sence of humour and an avatar of a naked woman and I used to make Troll suggestions. Then you became a moderator. Now any outside the box, unique ideas I come up with are immediately locked, and I get moderated

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I remember the good old days when you had a sence of humour and an avatar of a naked woman and I used to make Troll suggestions. Then you became a moderator. Now any outside the box, unique ideas I come up with are immediately locked, and I get moderated
    Power corrupts.
    I would know.
    ~xxxxmysteriousxxxx~
    heil jesus

7. ISO #7

Hey, I've never trolled on these forums and when have I ever locked any of your ideas?

8. ISO #8

Hey, I've never trolled on these forums and when have I ever locked any of your ideas?
    I know you never trolled on this website, but I miss your old avatar

I'm looking back now, but right at the beggining, I think that a couple of my threads got locked. Probably by a different Mod though...

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12
    Nick

What's wrong being a Nazi again?

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    What's wrong being a Nazi again?
    First of all, the thread title is misleading. I'm not a Nazi, not even close.

To your question, being a Nazi essentially identifies with you with a group of murderers and racists. I'm not sure why these people still believe in an "Aryan race" when it has been scientifically proven that there is no such thing as "race", only ethnicity.

We are all humans, created equal. Nazis are those who believe the opposite is true.

14. ISO #14
    Nick

Nonsense. Humans are not born equal. And definitely not created.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16
    S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

YOU CARE DALL ME A HUMBLE TROLL?

17. ISO #17