M-FM XVIII Cops & Robbers Gamethread - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: M-FM XVII: Cops & Robbers- Day 1

That's a lot of assumptions of other people's scumminess based on interactions with myself.

However, I am taking a Passive role. That is correct.

Still hold on to the believe that Damus is a Neutral (Evil or Benign).
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

2. ISO #302

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    Glip- scummy. many posts, most of them spam. The ones that are on topic are mostly about the mail system and the use of codes, both of which I think to be useless discussions, because there's no way to be 100% certain that the person who signed the mail actually sent it to you, as Clem and I proved in FM17 that codes can be cracked. So far I'm reading his posts from the standpoint that he's scum who wants the mail system to be prevalent so that he can use it to confuse the town.
    I don't think you understood what I was saying about the mail system. If you put the code IN the mail itself, and have it so that the code is in no way relevant to your name, then it doesn't matter even if that person cracks the code, they still don't know who you are. But you can confirm that you are the person who sent that mail on following days by cracking the code yourself.

It doesn't even have to be a code, per se. It could be something along the lines of
    "I am Sheriff. I am checking Glip. If I wish to reveal myself, I will say 'Sweet hot chili dill peppers, I think Glip is scummy/town!' depending on if he came up as suspicious/not suspicious'"
    You would of course come up with something less obvious, but you get the idea.

We can use this to establish a link between PRs and the rest of town to share information without being revealed to the scum.

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    That's a lot of assumptions of other people's scumminess based on interactions with myself.

However, I am taking a Passive role. That is correct.

Still hold on to the believe that Damus is a Neutral (Evil or Benign).
    Didn't you know Gerik is pro hunter?

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I don't think you understood what I was saying about the mail system. If you put the code IN the mail itself, and have it so that the code is in no way relevant to your name, then it doesn't matter even if that person cracks the code, they still don't know who you are. But you can confirm that you are the person who sent that mail on following days by cracking the code yourself.

It doesn't even have to be a code, per se. It could be something along the lines of You would of course come up with something less obvious, but you get the idea.

We can use this to establish a link between PRs and the rest of town to share information without being revealed to the scum.
    YOU EDITED THE POST. POST EDITTING. EDITED POST!

5. ISO #305

I can confirm Gerik as town. He doesn't smell funny, like Fragos does.

I also confirm Damus as town. Because he likes coroners.

So stop going at each other and vote Fragos!
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

6. ISO #306

Hey everyone. I'm here and ready for discussion.

I think it's pronounced Slawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Lol and what reasons were those again?
    Unable to distinguish Sc1 from Sc2. Classic scumtell.

Gerik, can you go more in-depth for your reasoning on RLVG? He is my current FoS right now and hasn't addressed my concern about a post he made.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

7. ISO #307

Lol K. Because you are proven town.
    Now you're putting words in my mouth. I never said I was confirmed. Your discredit of me is scummy because I have played with town Damus before. I have been under his scrutiny and seen firsthand the ways in which he leads town and pressures scum. This is not that Damus. Ergo, you are scum.

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    i don't see the annotation of it being edited....

does damus need to be replaced again?
    if you edit a post fast enough after it was posted, the annotation doesn't show up
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

10. ISO #310

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Hey everyone. I'm here and ready for discussion.

I think it's pronounced Slawl.

Unable to distinguish Sc1 from Sc2. Classic scumtell.

Gerik, can you go more in-depth for your reasoning on RLVG? He is my current FoS right now and hasn't addressed my concern about a post he made.
    He has been pretty lurky which is classic RLVG scum play. That's my main reason right now. A bit weak since it's only day 1, but if he continues to lurk, we can be pretty certain he's scum.

11. ISO #311

Formal request that Damus_Graves be replaced by Memorabilia or GvKr.
    And if I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on...
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMXV: Jester: Win/MVP SFM-Borderlands: Witch: Win M-FM Blazer's Experiment: Subject 8, Sheriff/Infected (Lose) M-FM Nasty Rumors/Treasure Town: Skuntank, Blackmailer (Lose)

12. ISO #312

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    Now you're putting words in my mouth. I never said I was confirmed. Your discredit of me is scummy because I have played with town Damus before. I have been under his scrutiny and seen firsthand the ways in which he leads town and pressures scum. This is not that Damus. Ergo, you are scum.
    You should take my word for it. I am important. I know these things.
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

13. ISO #313

inb4 Damus claims Cop. There i called it :P

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    You should take my word for it. I am impotent. I know these things.
    BOOM HEADSHOT!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

14. ISO #314

You silly German. You must have meant to type omnipotent there.

15. ISO #315

YOU EDITED THE POST. POST EDITTING. EDITED POST!
    slaols official response

[8:34:34 PM] Willem - Slaol: also, fuck it
    [8:34:34 PM] Willem - Slaol: no annotation
    [8:34:36 PM] Willem - Slaol: idgaf
    @Nazzhoul

after some considerations we have decided that in light of recent events Damus will be replaced by both Memorabilia and GvKr however they will act as one player and go by the name of Damus_Graves

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

Apologies if I couldn't been too active; I've been rather preoccupied/busy with things.
    (And no; I didn't lose my wallet...)

I should be back in full force for the next day.
    FMs: XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI
    MFMs: XIII, XIV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XXI, XXII
    SFMs: Too many.
    SFM Night 1 Death Percentage: 72%
    Hosted: SFM 89, SFM 118

18. ISO #318

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    i don't see the annotation of it being edited....

does damus need to be replaced again?
    I edited the post immediately after posting (Literally less than 5 seconds between clicking submit the first time to clicking to submit the edit) to wrap my model mail message in quote tags to make my post more readable.

I figured the editing would be okay since no one would see the original message unless they literally loaded the page within 5 seconds of clicking my post.

19. ISO #319

I really want to know vornskrs thoughts to this game so far. I fear he is actively hiding from us. this makes me a bit sad. Since he is probably the most experienced player in this game. I really want to read more from him than 1 liners.

OH VORNSKR WHERE ARE THOUGH? Where is dat stealth doctor claim?
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

20. ISO #320

Replace Glip with Glip.
    And if I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on...
    FMXV: Jester: Win/MVP SFM-Borderlands: Witch: Win M-FM Blazer's Experiment: Subject 8, Sheriff/Infected (Lose) M-FM Nasty Rumors/Treasure Town: Skuntank, Blackmailer (Lose)

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

I can confirm Gerik as town. He doesn't smell funny, like Fragos does.

I also confirm Damus as town. Because he likes coroners.

So stop going at each other and vote Fragos!
    You should take my word for it. I am important. I know these things.
    Important you may be... But the question remains: Can I trust you?

23. ISO #323

Oh, I respect you as mod. But your name looks almost as bad in green as Damus does in white. And that is disturbing. Go back to orange. That was cool.

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    This post make Damus sound angry and aggressive...
    No it looks like he is trying to act like me when i am town with an anon account.

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

Quote Originally Posted by Nazzhoul View Post
    Replace Glip with Glip.
    Good one

Fragos, AppleyNo and Clementine are scum. Based on meta which I won't reveal yet because I need it as leverage.

Doc on me, CmG wants to kill me out of spite. Silly gamethrower.

33. ISO #333

Ok. Here I go trying to explain logic to a bunch of "I feel damus is scum therefore he is by meta cause he outed Glip as doctor" morons.

So. Does anyone actually buy the whole GLip is doc cause I said he claimed it story? Or am I alone in smelling the bullshit erupting from its withering foundations?
    Cause guess what kiddies? Its a steaming pile of rotting deer carcasses that have absolutely no rationalist ideas to support its stinky aroma.

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

No way we are going to even threaten to lynch today. Therefore...

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

Quote Originally Posted by Nazzhoul View Post
    Oh, I respect you as mod. But your name looks almost as bad in green as Damus does in white. And that is disturbing. Go back to orange. That was cool.
    IMO, it's not the green that looks shitty, it's the bold. And unfortunately, that color green doesn't come in a plaintext version.

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    IMO, it's not the green that looks shitty, it's the bold. And unfortunately, that color green doesn't come in a plaintext version.
    I think it's that your name is too short. creed looked fine. Slaol also looked fine, but he's the only user that looks fine in any color.

41. ISO #341

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    How would mine look in orange?
    Eh, pretty much anyone would look good in orange. But teal suits your name pretty well.

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Well Im going to be afk for couple of hours, see ya, if i do manage to fall asleep, see you guys in 8-12 hours.
    powerofdeath claims mafia or cop.

mafia -> kill cop
    cop -> kill mafia

Muchos gracias.

46. ISO #346

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    What color should our great and powerful Slaol use?
    For the third time, you look good in any color.

47. ISO #347

FEST YOUR FUCKING EYES
    damus
    wat r u doin
    damus
    stahp
    How is your name pronounced?
    And switch back to purple.
    And you've disproven the "length" theory of why green is a bad name color.

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350