Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

Re: S-FM 70: Stalked

Hey number two, I'd REALLLLLYYYY appreciate it, if just because you've been caught because you're do obvious, you don't accuse me and crypt of game throwing... Its stupid and rude. Thanks!!

On another note: Gg everyone, sorry Nicole! I just voted yu once cuz no one talked in a while, I was wanting to lynch number two instead, but that didn't happen.. Lol

i<3cryptonic

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    It obviously wasn't gamethrowing since i was a scum, lol. Im not allowed to discredit people in a mafia game?
    no, but people only say it to me and crypt, you wouldnt have said it to damus or something. I'm just sick of people accusing me and crypt of that. It's not true and when you say it it is frustrating because you'd never say that someone else and it puts us in a bad light that we don't deserve.

i<3cryptonic

7. ISO #307

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    I honestly don't think any of the town players deserve a mvp for lynching the obvious doctor. If TDL was the witch then he would have been blocked by ika and not be able to controll someone.
    omg lol i was wanting to lynch ika instead, but I was worried we wouldn't pull it off in time. It was easier to lynch TDL, cause your vote was already on him. Since Town would still win 100% if we lynched TDL first, I thought it'd be okay to do.

Also, I agree w/ damus about confirming towns in this game. It was fairly easy to confirm all of us fairly quickly, which allowed us a guaranteed win. Also, I didn't want to point it out until the last day, but those death notes from the hunter confirmed Bunny as town. lmao Speaking in German and then the next in entire caps just isn't how Bunny would've done a death note lol

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

8. ISO #308

That's why I always say ppl should avoid death notes when playing games with people that knows each other well.

also, it's not gamethrowing, it's griefing. LEARN THE RULES!!!! lolol
    Last edited by Cryptonic; April 6th, 2013 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    no, but people only say it to me and crypt, you wouldnt have said it to damus or something. I'm just sick of people accusing me and crypt of that. It's not true and when you say it it is frustrating because you'd never say that someone else and it puts us in a bad light that we don't deserve.
    I was a hunter, i exploit weaknesses. If damus was married to cryptonic i would have done the same thing to them :P. Im sorry if you took it personal.

It doesn't really bother me that mutch if you 2 are buddying with eachother, i could simply have killed 1 of you to solve that problem.