My suggestions on things that should be added
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Supersun

My suggestions on things that should be added

(we need a sticky for suggestions lol)

1) An "cancel or abstain" button when voting guilty or innocent for a trial. Sometimes the best position to take in a trial is to simply not vote at all, but sometimes you've clicked the vote button and then realized that you would have preferred to not have voted at all. There's no way to cancel your vote and you are now forced to vote guilty or innocent. It would be nice if there were a way you could "recall" your vote even after you voted so if you wish to abstain from a vote you can do so even after clicking guilty or innocent.

2) Trials to pause the day timer, or at least an option to let them do so. At the moment the only way to feasibly have multiple trials in one day is to remove the discussion and pretty much put someone on trial immediately as the day starts while having the day length be longer then like 1.5 mins, basically, it's not possible to have multiple trials unless your day length is absurdly high and the draw back with that is during the first few days when there's really not that much to talk about we have to wait an absurdly long amount of time just to get to night. Both of these issues could be fixed if there was at least an option for trials to pause the day timer, because too often when there's only a few people left in a lylo situation the mafia just bandwagons the votes against someone, that person pretty much irrefutably brings proof against a mafia, but when the trial ends in innocent it immediately goes to night and the mafia wins just from bandwagoning.

3) The ability to adjust the length of parts of the trial. Generally you do not need 30 seconds to vote imo XD though some people might just prefer to more or less skip the defense portion of the trial and add that time onto the voting period for a min of open discussion instead.

4) The option to add a segment between voting and defense where no one can vote yet but everyone can talk. Often the "jury" might have some questions for the defendant, but they don't really have any time to ask those questions and discuss since they have to decide whether to vote or not. Thinking about it this would probably be best if it was something that one of the "jury" proposed to activate since this wouldn't be needed in cases where someone has clearly been pegged as mafia lol. Of course this might be adequately fixed if we could adjust the trial portions and we could use the "guilty or innocent" portion to do this.

5) A trial type that is the mix a ballot and majority. Majority is nice since it goes to trial as soon as the majority is reached, but with majority everyone sees who you vote for making it REALLY easy for people to bandwagon a vote. Ballot is nice since it keeps that anonymity and people will actually have to discuss who they are voting for. At the same time though it won't go to trial (to my knowledge) unless EVERY SINGLE PERSON VOTES even if there's more then enough of the majority cast against one player. Makes it really easy for the mafia to only force one trial per day by just not voting. It would be nice if there was a ballot type system that automatically activated the trial when a majority of the votes are cast against one person and if a majority wasn't reached by the end of the day it would still trial the person with the most votes.

I know a lot of these are nit picky and your time is probably better spent doing more important things (like sleep lol), but it would be nice if at some point these issues could be addressed at some point in the future.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3
    The.KK

Re: My suggestions on things that should be added

ROFL

4. ISO #4
    Supersun

Re: My suggestions on things that should be added

my bad...