1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Re: A Contest

Quote Originally Posted by FM Cat Thief Nami View Post
    so is/was blackbeard the accual last pirate or do you just not know?

i wish you did kill pirate i would of sided with you. i was gonna keep that promise but you didnt keep the end of the bargin
    We actually knew all roles the night we killed Donquixote. Until then it was guessing for the PRs. The last pirate was told to us by Crocodile when he pretended to be vented.

Killing the Janitor would've resulted in our loss instantly, you know. ;D

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by FM Don Krieg View Post
    We actually knew all roles the night we killed Donquixote. Until then it was guessing for the PRs. The last pirate was told to us by Crocodile when he pretended to be vented.

Killing the Janitor would've resulted in our loss instantly, you know. ;D
    how did you know all roles?

i see how it would cause an all loss now. but you could of killed me too XD. doesnt sanji have his gun still?

8. ISO #58

I had no idea who anyone's COM was this game

If I had lived I would have sided with town instead of the pirates. I was town originally and I felt town deserved the win slightly more. There were some derps but I think town were pretty good on the whole. We managed to lynch scum most days and got a lot of scum to claim early on. The only problem was we didn't follow through with the lynchs once they had claimed but with no counter-claims that was understandable.

CP9 probably deserve the win even if it doesn't look like they'll get it. Sanji and Mihawk were mainly caught by rebel recruits and Basil did a great job venting Big Mom. Don was one of our recruit candidates for the future so we could have ended up failing on 2 CP9 and have an infiltrator in our team

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

how did you know all roles?

i see how it would cause an all loss now. but you could of killed me too XD. doesnt sanji have his gun still?
    Donquixote could probably answer that second question.

As for your first, well.. Bonney was confirmed Journalist. Crocodile was obvious, we witched him nearly the whole game. When he pretended to be vented he revealed his Janitor.
    You revealed yourself along with Marco. Donquixote was subtle in his hints but it was obvious enough for us to pick up on it, wonder why Bonney didn't if even I did. Probably not so smart.
    Tony claimed Rebel and was plausible.. that's about it. Like I siad, we knew when we found out about Donquixote being the Gunsmith. Until then there were some speculations and we relied on our notes and when we had all the roles nailed town nobody took them anymore because.. for what purpose? ;D

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by FM Tony Tony Chopper View Post
    CP9 probably deserve the win even if it doesn't look like they'll get it. Sanji and Mihawk were mainly caught by rebel recruits and Basil did a great job venting Big Mom. Don was one of our recruit candidates for the future so we could have ended up failing on 2 CP9 and have an infiltrator in our team
    You know, on Night 3 I actually said in our night chat that I thought I had fucked up because I have been too obvious with being citizen OR the Rebels would only aim for TPRs as to make them very strong because night chat is awesome. We decided to not care about me being recruited by you but instead kill off some Rebels because they were a threat.

15. ISO #65

oh. well im too lazy to go back and see who he revealed. i was hoping you would kill pirate and then we have fun on the roulette of jester
    My worry was that Pirate was going to kill you. You wouldn't have survived the night (which you didn't ) and killing off the Janitor then would have only made it worse for us overall.

16. ISO #66

the night if you killed jan i would of lived due to doc. but after you killed the doc...

i was hoping that what would of happened is its cp9, me, pirate, and jester. we all roulette the jester, pirate kills me, you kill pirate, and jester kills you. if something like that were to happen i would lolzed so hard at it

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

the night if you killed jan i would of lived due to doc. but after you killed the doc...

i was hoping that what would of happened is its cp9, me, pirate, and jester. we all roulette the jester, pirate kills me, you kill pirate, and jester kills you. if something like that were to happen i would lolzed so hard at it
    Well that was practically impossible after Pirate decided to go straight for you.

We expected the Pirate to realize that going for the Doctor would be good now instead of going for the Marines AGAIN, I even told him to go for the Doctor I think so we didn't kill him, not quite sure at the moment.. Well he really wanted you guys dead, didn't he.

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

Well that was practically impossible after Pirate decided to go straight for you.

We expected the Pirate to realize that going for the Doctor would be good now instead of going for the Marines AGAIN, I even told him to go for the Doctor I think so we didn't kill him, not quite sure at the moment.. Well he really wanted you guys dead, didn't he.
    i know. what you should of done is silenced the pirate for going after me and i would of sided with you. i would of been like i dunno how many more rebels exist so we must wipe you all out as an excuse to side with you. btw who is/was your favotire fm player in here? not com wise since we dont know em but fm wise. i love bonnie for journalist

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by FM Soul King Brook View Post
    don you said you knew my COM. so you think i'm apache? why?

besides:
    is 'i find you scummy' relly correct english? have read this so often
    and do you also know where i am from?
    I just compared yours and Apache's writing style and concluded that you were Apache.. was on Day 1 I think. I obviously could be wrong though but your writing style's were too similar.

Well, I don't think it's very wrong. I would also say something like "I find you to be cute" so I would say "I find you to be scummy" or something, not sure if it's right though.
    Dunno, too lazy to guess.

23. ISO #73

i know. what you should of done is silenced the pirate for going after me and i would of sided with you. i would of been like i dunno how many more rebels exist so we must wipe you all out as an excuse to side with you. btw who is/was your favotire fm player in here? not com wise since we dont know em but fm wise. i love bonnie for journalist
    Was a bit hard because we also had our personal aims and didn't know if we could trust the Marines, you showed big signs to scumhunt us, later you seemed to change but it still looked like you wanted to hunt us.

Favorite FM player? I would say Buggy because he was funny at times and didn't really care if he looked suspicious and somehow nobody ever really suspected him because of his lynches I guess.

24. ISO #74

Was a bit hard because we also had our personal aims and didn't know if we could trust the Marines, you showed big signs to scumhunt us, later you seemed to change but it still looked like you wanted to hunt us.

Favorite FM player? I would say Buggy because he was funny at times and didn't really care if he looked suspicious and somehow nobody ever really suspected him because of his lynches I guess.
    i was planning on upholding my end of the bargin if you took the pirate. we still had the common enmy of rebels. i would say next lets get tony and then finihs this town

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

nami when marco was dead, if you alone sided with the cp9 on the presumption that the vent is still alive, you would probably have lost too. it's 6 vs 2 now. they actually never had problems to get the votes, there was still 1 or 2 in reserve. now they can also afford a non-lynch, a mislynch or lynching the jester who doesn't deserve win ;)

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

nami when marco was dead, if you alone sided with the cp9 on the presumption that the vent is still alive, you would probably have lost too. it's 6 vs 2 now. they actually never had problems to get the votes, there was still 1 or 2 in reserve. now they can also afford a non-lynch, a mislynch or lynching the jester who doesn't deserve win ;)
    Well we counted the Marines in with the town. With a simple mislynch we would have won if a Pirate and a CP9 would be left standing as to secure 2 KPN. Crocodile thought our Vent was still alive and revealed, which made mislynches impossible before one faction was wiped out.

If Marines sided with us from the beginning then we would've won pretty easily. We would've needed to convince the Pirates though, and this doesn't work as good.

31. ISO #81

Well we counted the Marines in with the town. With a simple mislynch we would have won if a Pirate and a CP9 would be left standing as to secure 2 KPN. Crocodile thought our Vent was still alive and revealed, which made mislynches impossible before one faction was wiped out.

If Marines sided with us from the beginning then we would've won pretty easily. We would've needed to convince the Pirates though, and this doesn't work as good.
    was/is blackbeard the last pirate though?

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

we were planning on using our jailor to talk to you if i happen to find you and prob side with you. but you ended up killing us off....
    Before the reset we (I was DD) thought it was good to try to convince the Jailor to side with us. After though my teammates decided to hide from the Marines even if jailed. I proposed to ally with them if jailed but they deemed it safer.

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

kinda glad right now we won't win with marines who would betray us when they had the chance to do^^ sole winning faction, that's quite nice^^ if they sided with you from beginning, we would have lost probably, i agree, but you can't form alliances already at the beginning. if they sided with you after it was clear who you were and when it was cp9 vs town, then it wouldn't hurt us since the clues didn't give us scum and we wouldn't need the vote. and pirates would even more try to kill them off to ensure their alliance

for the last pirate, either drake x oder blackbeard. drake x voted one cp9, blackbeard never voted. anyway i tend to drake x because the cp9 tries to start a mislynch now and crocodile definitely talked much about killing drake x, who might be the last pirate who should disguise...

40. ISO #90

we were planning on using our jailor to talk to you if i happen to find you and prob side with you. but you ended up killing us off....
    i thought about pretending cp9 in jail chat and give you fake cp9 members who i thought to be town. but then i was convinced you'd let me go if i claimed citi

41. ISO #91

It's actually funny because a mislynch wouldn't get them back into the game if my math is right.. but CP9 won't go down as easily (and maybe Sanji really wants to avenge us, but personally? )
    you're right, if they mislynch now it's over but if they lynch the confirmed cp9 now and then mislynch, because they don't know the pirate, then they still win. so they really have to be very dumb to not lynch sanji now. they don't even need his vote to lynch a pirate, they have the number. they just have to come online

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

you're right, if they mislynch now it's over but if they lynch the confirmed cp9 now and then mislynch, because they don't know the pirate, then they still win. so they really have to be very dumb to not lynch sanji now. they don't even need his vote to lynch a pirate, they have the number. they just have to come online
    Yeah it's like this:
    9 players. 2 scum, 1 neutral.
    6vs3
    mislynch
    5vs3
    2 kills, no overlap
    3vs3 GG scum

Otherwise it's
    6vs3
    lynch on Sanji
    6vs2
    only one night kill
    5vs2
    one mislynch maybe
    4vs2
    one night kill
    3vs2
    no GG scum (although it was still a good game. )

44. ISO #94

well it depends. if cp9 died early on we would be forced with town. its just that rebels were afoot. i was truly torn between siding between cp9 and town this late game. on one hand doc saved me sevral times over. on the other cp9 does desrve a win for being so good. part of me just anted to press the sucide button

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100