Day 2: First Casualties - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: Day 2: First Casualties

Quote Originally Posted by FM Jewelry Bonney View Post
    i'd have probably revealed if that lynch train based off dumb evidence didn't almost go through day 1.5.
    call me LVP all you want, i don't play the game to get some award.

you're going to look dumb tomorrow.

IF EVERYONE DID A FREAKIN CODE, WE WOULD BE HAVING LESS PROBLEMS. LETS CHANGE THIS PLEASE.
    Please reveal who you interviewed, if you are in fact, actually the real Bonney.

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

Quote Originally Posted by FM Eustass Kidd View Post
    Guys, I'm really sorry, but that's a fake claim. I know the real Rebel Leader since I'm part of rebellion. Still I won't reveal him because... you know, he's important to be hided. But this person IS NOT Rebel Leader, that's for sure.
    While he fake-claimed such a thing, I doubt he is such a stupid scum. So I'd guess that Law is rather Jester or venti...ed.
    *remember the leaf story*
    So you are now claiming rebel leader or scout yourself as I see it. For if you are recruited you only know WHO recruited you. You don't get to know both leader and scout.

allow me to quote something of intrest

New recruits will only learn the name of the person who recruited then until they made it safely to the next night, after which they will gain the full access to Rebel night chat.
    So now i would like to know more about how you know the LEADER.

Also I request a bussing/Doc for tonight for pirate will be gunning me down.

Sorry to do sudden change on lynch train but I do want point that out. But i will follow on the votes.

-vote Fm Basil Hawkins

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

Quote Originally Posted by FM Cat Thief Nami View Post
    So you are now claiming rebel leader or scout yourself as I see it. For if you are recruited you only know WHO recruited you. You don't get to know both leader and scout.

allow me to quote something of intrest

So now i would like to know more about how you know the LEADER.

Also I request a bussing/Doc for tonight for pirate will be gunning me down.

Sorry to do sudden change on lynch train but I do want point that out. But i will follow on the votes.

-vote Fm Basil Hawkins
    That is a fake vote

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

no. it will not change. i gave my reasons.
    Your reasons are bad and your dimwitted failings will lose this for the town. You are either incompetent or ventrio'd, and your insistence to not reveal your interviewed subject makes me suspect you are ventrio'd.
    GOOD TO KNOW THERE IS A VENTRIO IN THE GAME. THE ROLE CARD DOES NOT SAY THE JOURNALIST MAY TYPE HIS OWN MESSAGE ALONG SIDE THE INTERVIEW. VENTRIO'D BONNEY IS FULL OF SHITE.

11. ISO #411

Quote Originally Posted by FM Boa Hancock View Post
    Oh noes then try to get me lynched or stfu. I am more proven town than you are. So who cares if you are suspicious of me mr. Coroner. "cough" "cough" I can't wait for Day 3 when you give us awesome new information what the detective did that night so your marine girlfriend over there can back your roleclaim up.
    I almost forgot about this.

YOU ARE BY NO MEANS PROVEN TOWN.
    Stop spreading false information about the coroner role card, and pay attention to the game.

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

Quote Originally Posted by FM Big Mom View Post
    Your reasons are bad and your dimwitted failings will lose this for the town. You are either incompetent or ventrio'd, and your insistence to not reveal your interviewed subject makes me suspect you are ventrio'd.
    GOOD TO KNOW THERE IS A VENTRIO IN THE GAME. THE ROLE CARD DOES NOT SAY THE JOURNALIST MAY TYPE HIS OWN MESSAGE ALONG SIDE THE INTERVIEW. VENTRIO'D BONNEY IS FULL OF SHITE.
    good thing no one listens to me anyway, so it won't be THAT much my fault if we lose.
    there is no confirmation on there being a ventrilloquist.

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

good thing no one listens to me anyway, so it won't be THAT much my fault if we lose.
    there is no confirmation on there being a ventrilloquist.
    1. You failed your disguiser/ventrio code.
    2. You failed to reveal your interviewed subject {because you do not know who the real Bonney interviewed}
    3. You have been ventrio'd since disguiser is a faction kill.
    4. You could easily be proven if you revealed your interviewed subject {whose identity does not even need to be protected since he gave a shite interview} yet you choose not to because you cannot.

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

Quote Originally Posted by FM Fire Fist Ace View Post
    The reason the intervieved target didn't notice that he was beeing interveived is becouse he was using his night chat account.
    OKAY first sensible reason on why i should reveal him.

the only thing now that is holding me back is breach of confidence. if i reveal, that may or may not imply that i will keep revealing people from here on out, which defeats the purpose of being anonymous.

20. ISO #420

the only thing now that is holding me back is breach of confidence. if i reveal, that may or may not imply that i will keep revealing people from here on out, which defeats the purpose of being anonymous.
    All it will imply is that you are willing to reveal if your target's article appears scummy, which will scare the shit out of any scum you target and should have no effect on any town members you select.

21. ISO #421

Then the people interviewed should make an effort on having a good report which makes them a trustworthy source. I mean honestly, Ace's probably right, the person didn't notice that he was getting interviewed because of a night chat.

If the report doesn't seem suspicious then I'm all for letting them stay anonymous, but like that..

22. ISO #422

Umm, i dno why people insist on Bonney being ventrilo'd. She's pretty much acting and typing the same way she did the day before. Unless we have a really excellent ventriloquist, he shouldn't be able to nail Bonney that well. Where did all the insistent scrubs go that post analysis is half the game? Mannerisms and inherent logic are hard to counterfeit, as well as a rough grasp of ones vocabulary.

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

14 hours away no progress at all. Business as usual.

1. Bonny is not ventrilloed.

2. FM Trafalgar law could be anything. Still his lynch train was fueled with bs. This setup brings a "lets sheep the nearest target down the gallows" mentality with it. Every faction tries to get anybody lynched but their faction members so they are rather spamm happy with their votes.

3. FM big Mom is not a coroner.

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

Quote Originally Posted by FM Whitebeard View Post
    Caribou could be pretty much anything. If he's playing straight forward he could be Marine or CP9 pretending to be marine, if he's pulling some crazy WIFOM stunt he could also be a Rebel or Pirate, though. I agree he doesn't look like town as much as last game because he's a little less on the forefront. It's like he wanted to survive more than he did last time.
    And here Caribou thought he was in no way subtle about what he was.
    Especially since he said that everything he said last game still stands.
    And of course Caribou likes to survive because he likes to play! Caribou had pretty bad luck recently.

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

Quote Originally Posted by FM Dracule Mihawk View Post
    What the hell is the point of this post?
    It's for his codes which he thinks make him look smarter than everyone else, but which really only result in half the players being unable to understand his solution. Which makes it dumb if you look at the purpose of the codes.

34. ISO #434

It's for his codes which he thinks make him look smarter than everyone else, but which really only result in half the players being unable to understand his solution. Which makes it dumb if you look at the purpose of the codes.
    I just don't see how it factors into the code at all...

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

Quote Originally Posted by FM Big Mom View Post
    Basil Hawkins should be our pressure target at the moment. He is the most likely to be a pirate because of his attempted derailing of the train on Franky who flipped First Mate.

Anyone who doesn't want to vote a pirate up is likely CP9 or Rebel.
    When does day end? I propose we lynch, because "pressuring" will not gain us anything today. Basil basically claimed citizen. I think it was a pretty blatant first post claim.
    I propose to lynch Zoro today

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

I have a problem with the way we are doing things right now: We are circling around.

It basically goes like that: Pressure X for ABC reason. Await answer. Answer is accepted no matter if there are others who say that it's bullshit (2 people called out Trafalgar on his supposed lies). Nobody cares for that, unvote. Repeat.

If we want to get somewhere, then we should focus on one target and go through with it after atleast 30h or so have passed.

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

Quote Originally Posted by FM Don Krieg View Post
    I have a problem with the way we are doing things right now: We are circling around.

It basically goes like that: Pressure X for ABC reason. Await answer. Answer is accepted no matter if there are others who say that it's bullshit (2 people called out Trafalgar on his supposed lies). Nobody cares for that, unvote. Repeat.

If we want to get somewhere, then we should focus on one target and go through with it after atleast 30h or so have passed.
    This is precisely why i propose to lynch a Citizen claimer. It also helps reduce the possible future Citizen claimers.

42. ISO #442

Anyone can claim citizen, including citizens, PR's and potential allies. It basically means nothing unless you're scared that they are telling the truth and might end up getting recruited by the rebels. Voting people out for claiming citizen is hardly pro-town, it's pro-CP9/Marines.

Zoro is behaving strangely at times, especially with his all-seeing eye that can see everyone's true role, but him claiming citizen is no reason to vote him up.

43. ISO #443

Anyone can claim citizen, including citizens, PR's and potential allies. It basically means nothing unless you're scared that they are telling the truth and might end up getting recruited by the rebels. Voting people out for claiming citizen is hardly pro-town, it's pro-CP9/Marines.

Zoro is behaving strangely at times, especially with his all-seeing eye that can see everyone's true role, but him claiming citizen is no reason to vote him up.
    The reason I voted him up is because he is pointing his finger at someone and says "He is X.", "She is not Y." and the likes while providing nothing else for the town. It just bugs me that we automatically back off someone just because that person claims citizen, probably the most claimed role in this game, or atleast it would be. Some are probably overthinking their citizen claims now. But you get my point.

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

Yeah I get the point and if we want to pressure him I'll join in, but if it comes to lynching him for claiming citizen? I'll pass. It's not a valid point to raise in his defense, but neither is it a valid point to accuse anyone with.
    Alright, fair enough, just saying that we should not switch our targets like we go to the toilet. I will stick with Zoro for now until someone else seems more scummy.

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

Precisely because he claimed citizen after all the pressure is the final drop that should be for voting him up.
    And why are you prolynch and against lynching at the same time? If you have foundation for a better lynch, bring it up. I'll be leaving now and will probably only get back before this day ends. If i get back at all, depending on how the rest of my day goes =\.

In a nutshell: I'm not voting him BECAUSE he claimed citizen, i'm voting him BECAUSE he was rather suspicious and claimed citizen ON TOP of that.

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450

I was just thinking about Trafalgar's claim. It bothered me, but I couldn't figure out why. And then it hit me. It doesn't add up. IThe Rebel Leader has absolutely no reason to claim. Allow me to explain:

First let's assume that Trafalgar is telling the truth. If Trafalgar is truly the Rebel Leader, he has saved himself from a lynch at the likely cost of getting targeted by the marines and/or CP9 tonight. This doesn't really benefit him very much except to get him one more night to converse with his Scout. Of course it has been suggested that our protective roles, namely the doctor and bus driver, do what they can to protect trafalgar tonight, but then the town is basically telling the marines that we've chosen to side with the rebels, which will force the marines to side with the CP9. Plus, this doesn't even guarantee the rebels' allegiance to us. Plus, claiming so early leaves him very vulnerable if our protective roles should die. Oh, and here's the biggest thing that bothers me:

Why wouldn't Rebel Leader claim citizen?
    He could only be caught lying by two players, one of which would have been a potential ally (the First Mate, which is now dead). And even if the marines found him, that would still buy him more time than claiming Rebel Leader outright, which makes him a high profile target tonight (citizen claim would have made it until night 3 at the earliest until marines could be certain it was safe to kill him, assuming they didn't check him last night, meaning the Rebel Leader claim actually buys him less time).

This leads me to the conclusion that Traflagar is not, in fact, the rebel leader.

So what is Trafalgar?

I don't think he is a citizen. If he is one, then he's trying to take a bullet tonight or get recruited by the rebels. But I highly doubt this. I also doubt he is a Town PR, because then the last thing he would want is to attract the attention of the night chat factions.

This means he is a member of one of the factions and is claiming for the attention. Since the marines and the CP9 are the only ones who would target a Rebel claimer, my guess is he is a CP9 hoping to be jailed tonight in order to establish contact with the marines. As such, my recommendation is that we lynch.

-vote FM Trafalgar Law