Citizen - Damus
    Citizen - RozenMaiden

Jester - RLVG

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

Re: S-FM Boom Town 2: Terrorist's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Jr4life24 View Post
    I am heading to bed, I will post before i head to school. I would vote Titus but i can't as i don't want another early lynch day
    Yeah that was pretty shite.
    Mint, hint for the future is that longer days = better for town.
    Shorters days = Better for scum.
    Your citizen claims was instantly invalidated by your hammer on RozenMaiden.

8. ISO #308

Damus, your own messed up notes (excluding me) have NoctiZ as claiming cit (see post #283).

Really Damus, I am the only one who did NOT vote to lynch the innocent cit. You defended the bs that RVLG was spewing. His claims about there being a jester AND his claim about being a sherrif or being inno are just impossible. Somehow, that translate to suspicion. You're ticked at me. I don't get why, but let's set aside our differences.

If we can stomach each other, we can instead lynch someone who is confirmed with the facts Damus.

I can do my suspicions on you. These are based in facts, but I'm ignoring them to get someone who is obviously inconsistent. You can stomach your friend leaving so be it. If not, be petty. Town will see I am cit and lynch you hopefully.

Dames - Repeatedly backs up initial sherrif claim, discounting any evidence to the contrary as unlikely. Claims cit.

--------------------

My response

Terrorist - NoctiZ/Damus
    Demolition - Glip

Agent - RVLG/Damus
    Town - TDL
    Town - Bunny
    Town - Ika
    Town - Mintberry
    Citizen - Titus
    Citizen - JR
    Citizen - RozenMaiden

Neutral - RLVG/Damus

---------------

Think, RVLG have been tied at the hip. None of us have been.

PLEASE VOTE RVLG

We all believe he is bad. Set aside your anger, I'll set aside mine Damus. Next week, we can duel it out with the town. Today, let's lynch the jester/terrorist.

[u]Lynch me, and the town needs a miracle to win.[/b]

-vote RLVG

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Damus, your own messed up notes (excluding me) have NoctiZ as claiming cit (see post #283).

Really Damus, I am the only one who did NOT vote to lynch the innocent cit. You defended the bs that RVLG was spewing. His claims about there being a jester AND his claim about being a sherrif or being inno are just impossible. Somehow, that translate to suspicion. You're ticked at me. I don't get why, but let's set aside our differences.

If we can stomach each other, we can instead lynch someone who is confirmed with the facts Damus.

I can do my suspicions on you. These are based in facts, but I'm ignoring them to get someone who is obviously inconsistent. You can stomach your friend leaving so be it. If not, be petty. Town will see I am cit and lynch you hopefully.

Dames - Repeatedly backs up initial sherrif claim, discounting any evidence to the contrary as unlikely. Claims cit.

--------------------

My response

Terrorist - NoctiZ/Damus
    Demolition - Glip

Agent - RVLG/Damus
    Town - TDL
    Town - Bunny
    Town - Ika
    Town - Mintberry
    Citizen - Titus
    Citizen - JR
    Citizen - RozenMaiden

Neutral - RLVG/Damus

---------------

Think, RVLG have been tied at the hip. None of us have been.

PLEASE VOTE RVLG

We all believe he is bad. Set aside your anger, I'll set aside mine Damus. Next week, we can duel it out with the town. Today, let's lynch the jester/terrorist.

[u]Lynch me, and the town needs a miracle to win.[/b]

-vote RLVG

I didn't back up his claims. I gave out reasoned Humanistic Deductions that lead to RLVG being roughly believable. If you read the day last you would see that NoctiZ agreed with me as well. Once TDL counter claimed I then offered two senarios where one was scum and the other town, giving both of them a slot in each role. I do not see why you believe NoctiZ is a chance to be scum, if you be inclined to explain it to me.
    From what I read here you are pushing for a lynch on the guy who has a better shot at being Jester then chance to be Terrorist; You lead about me only contains the connection you have trumped up between my and RLVG.

11. ISO #311

That's jester according to your theories Damus. I think there's a witch.
    Ah. Alright I can understand your reasoning then.
    I need more to be persuaded to see things your way as Jester makes more sense than Witch.
    Provide more insight to offset my ignorance?

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

Whatever, you believe that I'm just have it out to get you. Right now, I know I am not going to convince you because I feel that reasoned humanistic deductions = a way of scientifically sounding special.

We can work together. You can highlight were I am wrong, and we can catch the other baddie. WE both like reasoning things, but come from different perspectives.

Really, we should get KNOWN baddies before squabbling with each other. Theoretically, JR might not be the last cit. It might be you Damus. If so, we can work together.

I'd rather not get into a "Who is more suspicious?" match today. Just go for the KNOWN liars.

I know that's a lot to ask given you believe I am a liar. But, let's just set our differences aside for one day.

15. ISO #315

Whatever, you believe that I'm just have it out to get you. Right now, I know I am not going to convince you because I feel that reasoned humanistic deductions = a way of scientifically sounding special.

We can work together. You can highlight were I am wrong, and we can catch the other baddie. WE both like reasoning things, but come from different perspectives.

Really, we should get KNOWN baddies before squabbling with each other. Theoretically, JR might not be the last cit. It might be you Damus. If so, we can work together.

I'd rather not get into a "Who is more suspicious?" match today. Just go for the KNOWN liars.

I know that's a lot to ask given you believe I am a liar. But, let's just set our differences aside for one day.
    I will translation this for a moment:
    We have similar interests in different fields. You prefer reading People whereas I prefer dealing solely in facts. Hopefully you can see the benefit of a debate between us. Let us work together to find whom ever is the last killing scum.

Alright. But Like I said I need you to actively write out your thoughts as they appear, as I do evident in this day.

For example:
    I see this.

Titus - Scum
    Sees that he is in a tough position and needs to persuade Damus to listen to his words instead of trying to lynch me. I need to be convincing and use logic as that is the type of player that Damus will listen to.

{Insert Connection between known liar and damus here}
    {Damus proves this to be false and now provides that connections can only be made in someone knows the role of the player I tried connecting him to}

Anyways.

I see that NoctiZ has been a pro town player who only fits in the Agent role.
    I see that Titus and Jr4life24 both have a 50/50 shot at being a Citizen or scum, being the other last citizen.
    I see that RLVG has been oust as a liar and scum and Jester explains his actions the best.
    I see that Mint has been killed which leaves the more veteran players out of the equation as Mint has claimed citizen and acted as such.
    Thus I see that the only people capable of being Terrorist is Jr{Having no read on him}, Titus {Having no read on him}, and RLVG{Being proved a liar and scum}

couple this together with my general instinct to put Jr as scum when he is town =
    RLVG, Titus scum.

What do you see Titus?

16. ISO #316

I read this as an attempt to slander my way of reading people

17. ISO #317

Now you're speaking logic with reading people. Yet, I am starting to lose you with the last two premises.

I see NoctiZ as a sheep. I'm not seeing any specifically protown actions. However, if you give me examples I'd be open to changing this assertion.
    I see You and JR having a 50/50 shot at being scum, for the same reasons you provided.
    I see RLVG as out and out scum, playing obvious Jester. That's a smart move for a Terrorist. It makes the town afraid to lynch. Yet with probably no investigatory roles left, we need to get rid of known evils.
    I see Mint killed, but I would have been suspicious of him given his last close. I also felt Glip was town (obviously wrong) This tells me that sometimes my initial beliefs are wrong.

I see someone who is using a lot of meta data in his logic. Yet, you are leaving out that the host is unlikely to trust a newbie with his prized role. That is better than observations of players in some respects. People know you are observing them and are likely aware of your tendencies to label.

Conclusion...

All I know is that RLVG is scum. Solution, make me put my money were my mouth is about the jester/witch. Let me be the only vote to lynch at the end of 24 hours. If I am wrong about RVLG, I am dead.

18. ISO #318

Now you're speaking logic with reading people. Yet, I am starting to lose you with the last two premises.

I see NoctiZ as a sheep. I'm not seeing any specifically protown actions. However, if you give me examples I'd be open to changing this assertion.
    I see You and JR having a 50/50 shot at being scum, for the same reasons you provided.
    I see RLVG as out and out scum, playing obvious Jester. That's a smart move for a Terrorist. It makes the town afraid to lynch. Yet with probably no investigatory roles left, we need to get rid of known evils.
    I see Mint killed, but I would have been suspicious of him given his last close. I also felt Glip was town (obviously wrong) This tells me that sometimes my initial beliefs are wrong.

I see someone who is using a lot of meta data in his logic. Yet, you are leaving out that the host is unlikely to trust a newbie with his prized role. That is better than observations of players in some respects. People know you are observing them and are likely aware of your tendencies to label.

Conclusion...

All I know is that RLVG is scum. Solution, make me put my money were my mouth is about the jester/witch. Let me be the only vote to lynch at the end of 24 hours. If I am wrong about RVLG, I am dead.
    NoctiZ has been given town status in that I see him working out the scum the same as I have been working them out. He is a more silent thinking player than I however. I like to constantly update the town on my beliefs.
    We agree on the Citizen problem.
    I see what your saying about RLVG but it is just as likely, being that he is in a game of newer players, that he is using that as a basis to get lynched in the first place and win as Jester.
    I see what your saying about Mint but in my experience players that act scummy are left alone by scum. Unless that was what the Terrorist was going for and trying to trap a sheriff checking him. But with the Demo guy exploding that makes no since.

I don't use meta. I know it looks like it but I don't. Each game I think that people are going to try and outsmart me and use my own "meta" against me. I did the same here and see nothing like that going on. However I get what you are saying about Esp but I feel like he is not that kind of host.

My thoughts, having been listening to yours, have altered.
    I see that NoctiZ has been sheepy, which is abnormal for someone who thinks logically like I have seen him do, and as such am willing to displace him from 100% town to 85% town.
    I can agree that RLVG is the safe{ish} lynch.

I would like you to counter my beliefs about NoctiZ and bring forth a basis that benefits town with the lynch on RLVG.

19. ISO #319

Agreeing, or disagreeing with me, is not a logical basis for determining town/scum. We all know we like people like us. I generally tend to like people who let me know what they are thinking and correct me when I am wrong. This, I do like about you.

Also, those who argue in favor of lynching good people I do not like. Those who do it while silently. I like less. This makes NoctiZ more suspicious in my eyes.

It is also unsettling that we have no real information on JR. That may not be his spot though.

That being said, why don't I meet you half way. I asked you to listen to me. You have. So I'm going to table any suspicion of NoctiZ but I will not forget his suspiciousness IMO.

-----------------------------

Benefits for lynching RLVG

1) He's guaranteed not to be who he says he was, thereby probably eliminating most chance of a town being lynched.
    2) If I am correct, and RLVG is faking jester to avoid being lynched, we win or get very close to winning. I'm not sure if we have to lynch the witch or not.
    3) If I am wrong and I am the only vote to lynch, then I bear the costs of my own lynch entirely.

Cons to lynching someone else
    1) Possible loss of town member
    2) If we lose a town member, it may become improbable or impossible to lynch the terrorist.
    3) We'd have two baddies with two town.
    4) It will be harder to get someone to lynch without including the terrorist.
    5) I don't think we have a doctor, so every lynch counts.

20. ISO #320

Agreeing, or disagreeing with me, is not a logical basis for determining town/scum. We all know we like people like us. I generally tend to like people who let me know what they are thinking and correct me when I am wrong. This, I do like about you.

Also, those who argue in favor of lynching good people I do not like. Those who do it while silently. I like less. This makes NoctiZ more suspicious in my eyes.

It is also unsettling that we have no real information on JR. That may not be his spot though.

That being said, why don't I meet you half way. I asked you to listen to me. You have. So I'm going to table any suspicion of NoctiZ but I will not forget his suspiciousness IMO.

-----------------------------

Benefits for lynching RLVG

1) He's guaranteed not to be who he says he was, thereby probably eliminating most chance of a town being lynched.
    2) If I am correct, and RLVG is faking jester to avoid being lynched, we win or get very close to winning. I'm not sure if we have to lynch the witch or not.
    3) If I am wrong and I am the only vote to lynch, then I bear the costs of my own lynch entirely.

Cons to lynching someone else
    1) Possible loss of town member
    2) If we lose a town member, it may become improbable or impossible to lynch the terrorist.
    3) We'd have two baddies with two town.
    4) It will be harder to get someone to lynch without including the terrorist.
    5) I don't think we have a doctor, so every lynch counts.
    You have almost persuaded me to put you in a town position. I am not going to decide on that today, despite having come into the day thinking I had everything all figured out. That being said, you have convinced me to vote RLVG,
    -vote RLVG

{Side Note: I like the way you play this game as well. I am looking forward to doing so in the future.}

In my mind, having done as I asked in a logical manner is a very strong town tell. Couple this with your play I find your claim of Citizen to be more believe-able than having it be faked.

In this respect I thank you for engaging my more logical drives and exchanging ideas back and forth with me.

I find that having Jr claim Citizen in lieu of Agent, which he would be seeing as RLVG is scum and you suspect NoctiZ of being scum as well, is a scum tell for the lie about his role, assuming the above is correct.

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

The way you feel about me is the same way I feel about you.

Your last paragraph to me is incomprehensible. I'd be glad if you could rephrase that. Let's use the rest of the day to try and work out the citizen wifom. I mean "day" as in game day. I will have to go to bed soon. In the real world, I have a busy day at work.

[b]Btw, RVLG is down to one vote to lynch.

As much as I like to be confirmed as being right, we should hear from everyone before lynching. Please make sure we are all heard from.
    [b]

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

Ok there was another post in the middle... I am not used to double posts by the same user. The paragraph that was incomprehensible was the last paragraph in the post before your last post.
    Jr, being Agent, claiming Citizen would make no logical sense. {This would be assuming that NoctiZ is scum, which was derived from your own suspicion about him.}

25. ISO #325

There is only this to consider when looking at the people claiming citizen:

-Have they been useful to the town?
    -Have they tried actively scumhunting?
    -Have they attempted to break down a lynch into logical componets when that lynched was faced with adversity?
    -Did they sheep with the majority?
    -Did they Lurk?
    -In what context did they claim their role?

IMO, at least.

Of this I would say, having discussed with you, that We are the only two to pass those categories, in a town viewpoint.

26. ISO #326

Yes, agent claiming citizen would make sense. Claiming Agent is a huge target on any of our backs. Rather, it would be prudent to claim citizen. There's no target and you are free to do your work. Plus, with no investigatory roles to counter and cause inadvertent chaos, it is a smart play.

Using your standards, I do agree we are the two that match town. JR, however, might have gotten screwed due to Mintberry's early lynch. This is evidence in favor of NoctiZ being the last citizen.

27. ISO #327

Yes, agent claiming citizen would make sense. Claiming Agent is a huge target on any of our backs. Rather, it would be prudent to claim citizen. There's no target and you are free to do your work. Plus, with no investigatory roles to counter and cause inadvertent chaos, it is a smart play.

Using your standards, I do agree we are the two that match town. JR, however, might have gotten screwed due to Mintberry's early lynch. This is evidence in favor of NoctiZ being the last citizen.
    My problem with that is the fact that in this critical day it would make more sense to be honest and claim Agent, risking the potential counter claim from a potential Terrorist/Jester. Lying, in this day, only causes more problems with Town than their should be.
    I feel like you cannot use the early lynch from Mint as an excuse for Jr, because {correct if wrong} he has been largely absent the entire game. It seems more like an excuse than a valid reason.

Using my standards however, it does not make sense for NoctiZ, as town, to fit into Citizen category being that three people, two of which are largely town, have claimed the two slots of Citizen already.
    This causes more problems being that one of the four potential citizens would have to be an agent, and lying about it, whereas the other one is a Terrorist/Jester.

If this is in a confusing manner what Im saying this this:

NoctiZ, assuming he is town, has to be the agent because, hopefully, none of the town have lied about their role thus far.
    Otherwise Jr, assuming he is town and not citizen, is lying about his role which is a scummy thing to do.

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

Okay guys, Damus got it right about me. I am indeed the Agent.

The biggest hints that I dropped were the posts #277 and #279. I said that something is definitely wrong with the role list RLVG created, because I knew that I'm no citizen. Other than that I didn't have many thoughts about the role list.

My LW is pretty much wrong about every aspect because TDL turned innocent and RLVG didn't explode like a Demolition, Glip did.
    Well, one aspect may be still true:

I had a feeling that Damus found out about my role on Day 2 already. I dropped hints in hope of someone picking up on it who is a town player.
    Guess Damus was able to do that, and I didn't die this night, thus making Damus a proven town in my eyes (not that I needed that last piece of proof to think that).

Gutfeeling says that Jr is the Terrorist while RLVG is either a Witch or Jester. I am not gonna vote yet since the day would end. Also, lynching the Jester would ruin us, I would be careful about that.
    The fact that RLVG wrote so much when trying to lynch Rozen, but does not write now concerns me.
    The fact that Jr4life24 does not write much at all concerns me more and convinces me to rather vote him over RLVG.

By the way, with 2/3 votes the lynch will not go through, right?
    Well, not that it would do any difference if we vote the Jester.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

31. ISO #331

DOUBLE POST! (not that I have a different choice here)

After thinking about it, I would say that Jr4life24 is the Witch while RLVG is the terrorist. RLVG is experienced enough to make us believe a role he wants us to believe (catching my drift?), while Jr4life24 just doesn't want to attract much attention.

RLVG wants to look like a Jester while being the Terrorist. Of course, with my mind I would run in circles if I followed my thoughts any more than that, but I think that it's something that RLVG would do.

I will approximately vote for one between 11pm GMT+1 and 1am GMT+1, because we want the long day of course.
    ah fuck.

32. ISO #332

Noct, Put day 0 behind you. Right now it is a 3v1v1 with RLVG just about confirmed scum from his mislynch. A terrorist wouldn't attempt to cause a mislynch if his partner (Glip) was suiciding tonight. It would seem unlogical. Although it would not seem unlogical if RLVG caused a mislynch to get lynched in return; resulting in a win due to him being jester.

jWith RLVG being at L-1 you would expect he would come on and defend himself but i have yet to hear of him, meaning he is trying to get lynched. The only "terrorist" claim is between Me, Damus and Titus. I believe Damus from meta stand points.

While Titus has done nothing (In my eyes) But get pressure off of him and redirect it to someone else which in this case is RLVG.

You aren't going to slip past me Titus
    -vote Titus

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

Quote Originally Posted by Jr4life24 View Post
    Noct, Put day 0 behind you. Right now it is a 3v1v1 with RLVG just about confirmed scum from his mislynch. A terrorist wouldn't attempt to cause a mislynch if his partner (Glip) was suiciding tonight. It would seem unlogical. Although it would not seem unlogical if RLVG caused a mislynch to get lynched in return; resulting in a win due to him being jester.

jWith RLVG being at L-1 you would expect he would come on and defend himself but i have yet to hear of him, meaning he is trying to get lynched. The only "terrorist" claim is between Me, Damus and Titus. I believe Damus from meta stand points.

While Titus has done nothing (In my eyes) But get pressure off of him and redirect it to someone else which in this case is RLVG.

You aren't going to slip past me Titus
    -vote Titus
    Not sure how I should put Day 0 behind me when I did that myself already.

It makes sense that RLVG and Glip were partners if RLVG wanted everyone to believe that he is the Demolition, so nobody visits him, giving Glip a higher probability of exploding someone.

The second paragraph is somewhat valid, except for the point that RLVG is in the same time zone as me and has likely school. If he does not post today then we will know that he is scum.

I agree about Titus redirecting the pressure to someone else, but that could be either: Scum hunt or redirecting.

So far, the suspects are you, Titus and RLVG, that I agree with.
    Let's talk later, I gotta get to my class.
    ah fuck.

35. ISO #335

Jr4life24 gains some town points for not hammering RLVG and ending day early. However, assuming scum, he would do something just like that. I don't excuse his absences during the game for his activity today. Doing so would be shortsighted as, imo, a citizen should be as active as possible trying to prove his worth to town. I also find his vote on Titus to be in distaste as doing so only opens the door for even more discussions in circles about each others scummyness. {Although in hindsight it was strange that Titus was in an attempt to hint at NoctiZ being placed as a Citizen, unless I misunderstood his meaning.}
    Concerning RLVG, being any scum role at this point in time, I would think that he would automatically use either an AFK Jester trying to get lynched defense or he would come onto the day and act as trolly as possible. Either of which are a sure sign of scumminess, apart from his already proven lies. The downside of this surety is that RLVG has positioned himself to be considered a Jester more heavily than Terrorist and Witch, which poses a problem in overthinking the game, of which I {And supposedly NoctiZ} have a tendency to do.

36. ISO #336

I were nearly hammered while I were asleep.

Jr4life24 is the witch, I'm an ordinary citizen who wanted to sacrifice himself to get a CC PR confirmed while making him look scummy to avoid getting killed. I did not push a lynch at him.

My plan failed, instead I somehow led the entire town to get killed.
    From my read on the town, it's possible that the Terrorist could in fact be Damus now.

37. ISO #337

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I were nearly hammered while I were asleep.

Jr4life24 is the witch, I'm an ordinary citizen who wanted to sacrifice himself to get a CC PR confirmed while making him look scummy to avoid getting killed. I did not push a lynch at him.

My plan failed, instead I somehow led the entire town to get killed.
    From my read on the town, it's possible that the Terrorist could in fact be Damus now.
    I am confused then.
    Let us assume you are a Citizen for a moment. You claim Sheriff and almost instantly get counter claimed. Instead of retracking the claim and giving both of you, TDL and you, more credibility about being town, you continuing allowing the lynch against someone, that was cleared by the real sheriff. Thus you ended up knowingly had pushed a lynch against a townmember.

Please forgive me if I don't believe your words.

38. ISO #338

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I am confused then.
    Let us assume you are a Citizen for a moment. You claim Sheriff and almost instantly get counter claimed. Instead of retracking the claim and giving both of you, TDL and you, more credibility about being town, you continuing allowing the lynch against someone, that was cleared by the real sheriff. Thus you ended up knowingly had pushed a lynch against a townmember.

Please forgive me if I don't believe your words.
    Yeah, the lack of contribution from Roz gave me the tunnel that he were scum.
    While I were shown wrong with the PR claim, it would confirm TDL as a sheriff.

39. ISO #339

Yeah, the lack of contribution from Roz gave me the tunnel that he were scum.
    While I were shown wrong with the PR claim, it would confirm TDL as a sheriff.
    I understand that possibility.
    But you are missing my point. If you were actually a Citizen claiming Sheriff, which was CC'd {Which would then show you that your CC'er is the real sheriff and said your lead was false}, why would you continue allowing the lynch on your lead, which was shown as false?
    I'm sorry but I don't see you being a Citizen with any real possibility.

40. ISO #340

I understand that possibility.
    But you are missing my point. If you were actually a Citizen claiming Sheriff, which was CC'd {Which would then show you that your CC'er is the real sheriff and said your lead was false}, why would you continue allowing the lynch on your lead, which was shown as false?
    I'm sorry but I don't see you being a Citizen with any real possibility.
    1. Roz get lynched, it comes up with :
    A. He's innocent and one I directly suspect is gone, confirming a sheriff.
    B. He's scum and my suspicion were correct, "accidentally" confirming a scum.

Ultimately, this proves TDL a Sheriff by revealing that Roz were in fact innocent.
    My suspicion brougth on TDL would manipulate the Terrorist to think differently, not targeting TDL.

He would be alive if it wasn't for the demolition.

I figured the Demolition also were going to suicide today, encouraging most to target me instead while being "neutral" enough not to be targeted by the terrorist.

41. ISO #341

1. Roz get lynched, it comes up with :
    A. He's innocent and one I directly suspect is gone, confirming a sheriff.
    B. He's scum and my suspicion were correct, "accidentally" confirming a scum.

Ultimately, this proves TDL a Sheriff by revealing that Roz were in fact innocent.
    My suspicion brougth on TDL would manipulate the Terrorist to think differently, not targeting TDL.

He would be alive if it wasn't for the demolition.

I figured the Demolition also were going to suicide today, encouraging most to target me instead while being "neutral" enough not to be targeted by the terrorist.
    You're logic does not make sense to me because ultimately you are causing the death of another one of your townmembers, who had the potential to be an Agent or Doctor. Which is largely anti-town imo.
    I cannot see how you would miss this fundamental truth.

42. ISO #342

You're logic does not make sense to me because ultimately you are causing the death of another one of your townmembers, who had the potential to be an Agent or Doctor. Which is largely anti-town imo.
    I cannot see how you would miss this fundamental truth.
    It's a Citizen, a PR would be more focused on the role with evidence not to get lynched.
    If I get a Citizen lynched, even though it's a townmember, helps town by clearing up the Citizen claimers.

43. ISO #343

It's a Citizen, a PR would be more focused on the role with evidence not to get lynched.
    If I get a Citizen lynched, even though it's a townmember, helps town by clearing up the Citizen claimers.
    You are skirting my issue with cherry picked facts.

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

Have you seen the amount of citizen claimers? Even the two of us.

Personally I think you are in fact the terrorist all along.
    -vote Damus_Graves
    There are four Citizen claims now with an Agent claim made.

This I am finding this:

Jester/Witch - RLVG/Jr4life24 {Cherry picked facts and skirting real issues} [Titus feels more real than Jr4life.]
    Terrorist - Jr4life24/RLVG "" ""

Citizen - Titus
    Citizen - Damus
    Agent - NoctiZ

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

1. Why are you NOT a Witch?
    2. Why are you NOT a Jester?
    3. Why are you NOT a Terrorist?
    4. Why are you a CONFIRMED Citizen?
    1. I have been helpful to town and not scum.
    2. I have been helpful to town and not scum.
    3. I have been helpful to town and not scum.
    4. I have been helpful to town and not scum.

48. ISO #348

1. I have been helpful to town and not scum.
    2. I have been helpful to town and not scum.
    3. I have been helpful to town and not scum.
    4. I have been helpful to town and not scum.
    And? That's what would make you appear as a town. A scum would have this ability not to get picked at, especially if there's in fact a suicide bomber as a team. He wouldn't want attention brougth to him.

49. ISO #349

And? That's what would make you appear as a town. A scum would have this ability not to get picked at, especially if there's in fact a suicide bomber as a team. He wouldn't want attention brougth to him.
    This would explain more lurking instead of being active and helpful.

50. ISO #350

This would explain more lurking instead of being active and helpful.
    Define lurking. If you ment earlier of this day, I were asleep. Of course that is if you mean myself.

I think Damus is the Terrorist for the reasons :
    Credit to town, continous active and helpful while remaining a citizen. A perfect disguise as the Terrorist only has one chance before he have technically lost the game. The Terrorist does not want any sort of scum attention as it would reveal who he is.