4 21.05%
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

Re: M-FM Halo 2 Night One/Day One

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Lilim View Post
    Hi i ViSiTED SACHiEL LAST NiGHT, WANNA REAVEAL THE OTHER GUY CUS HE iS BLACK MAiLER ARAEL.
    *Thing which makes me not think Lilim is BMer*

While it was in his own trolly way, he claimed visiting Sachiel at the beggining of the day. Lilim was 1 of the people I saw visity Sachiel.

The other person was Achnologia.

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

Something just doesn't sit right with me about this day. Mustang, Tabris, Lilim, Arael, people accusing me of lurking when I bloody led one of the lynches yesterday...

But what doesn't sit right the most is Tabris. He reads like a newer player, but that's mostly because of the lack of grammar. He could very easily be a more experienced player trying to hide. The claim may have been faked. He may have decided to claim bussed when he saw one claim without the other. Hell, he and the other claimer (I keep forgetting his name. Shamsiel?) could even be mafia together.
    What's worse, we have a cult. Having Tabris as a confirmed town is very bad, as he can easily be turned against us at night. What's more, in my experience, bus driving hurts town more than helps it in many cases.

Therefore, I propose that we 100% lynch Tabris tomorrow. We'll get his role, he may or may not be culted. It's pretty much a win/win for town, and he should gladly agree to this knowing full well tomorrow he could cult, but today he seems town.

Anyone else agree with me? (You should, it's the right thing to do. It's almost as good for town as lynching Sherlock the day he revealed would have been.)

7. ISO #557

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Arael View Post
    *Thing which makes me not think Lilim is BMer*

While it was in his own trolly way, he claimed visiting Sachiel at the beggining of the day. Lilim was 1 of the people I saw visity Sachiel.

The other person was Achnologia.
    You're forgetting something.

While he did claim visiting Sachiel at the beginning of the day, he claimed that Sachiel was MAF. First as a sheriff, then as a detective, he made two separate claims that would state that Sachiel is maf, and even has a vote on Sachiel as we speak.

Now answer me this: If he believes Sachiel is maf, why is he so willing to believe that Sachiel was blackmailed?

8. ISO #558

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Ramiel View Post
    Something just doesn't sit right with me about this day. Mustang, Tabris, Lilim, Arael, people accusing me of lurking when I bloody led one of the lynches yesterday...

But what doesn't sit right the most is Tabris. He reads like a newer player, but that's mostly because of the lack of grammar. He could very easily be a more experienced player trying to hide. The claim may have been faked. He may have decided to claim bussed when he saw one claim without the other. Hell, he and the other claimer (I keep forgetting his name. Shamsiel?) could even be mafia together.
    What's worse, we have a cult. Having Tabris as a confirmed town is very bad, as he can easily be turned against us at night. What's more, in my experience, bus driving hurts town more than helps it in many cases.

Therefore, I propose that we 100% lynch Tabris tomorrow. We'll get his role, he may or may not be culted. It's pretty much a win/win for town, and he should gladly agree to this knowing full well tomorrow he could cult, but today he seems town.

Anyone else agree with me? (You should, it's the right thing to do. It's almost as good for town as lynching Sherlock the day he revealed would have been.)
    well seeing how i bussed my self. in the OoO my bussing comes before culting so if they are to cult me they need to plan on who i am going to be swaped with if i am swapping myself. i do agree to the plan though that if i become culted we do that unless belcross flips gravemind. in which then the cult goes down to 1 with no more converts.

im lazy to fix typing right now maybe in my next fm ill use spell corrector

9. ISO #559

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Armisael View Post

While he did claim visiting Sachiel at the beginning of the day, he claimed that Sachiel was MAF. First as a sheriff, then as a detective, he made two separate claims that would state that Sachiel is maf, and even has a vote on Sachiel as we speak.

Now answer me this: If he believes Sachiel is maf, why is he so willing to believe that Sachiel was blackmailed?
    as for that i think thats something the more experinced or Lilim need to explain i can sit here for a while and try to figure it out but its would porb be dumb of me to try becasue of my inexperince unless ppl want me to

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Armisael View Post

This is actually a good point, which I'm annoyed I missed. Lilim attempts to start a wagon against Sachiel multiple times, yet he is happy to believe that Sachiel was BMed. Really hard part about reading trolly people is that you are not entirely sure if they are just trolling. However, again, very good point.

-unvote

Sorry for flip-flopping a bit, but I do need to consider this more closely.

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Arael View Post
    Do frames interfere with Lookout results (highly doubt this is it, since Lilim result was correct)?

Do people recieve feedback when witched?
    No and No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    No and No.
    Well, either we have a Witch, or you are lying Achnologia. Trust me when I say I would not lie about something as serious as a night result. I'm a big believer in Town people not lying except for short gambits. Long-term lies or big lies tend to hurt the town over more then help them. Unless I was witched, which is incredibly unlikely, you definately targeted Sachiel last night.

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Tabris View Post
    only theory i got is that you are student but really i dont think thats right........
    well then that means, Lilim is the blakmailer.

know whats really weird right now aobut this (completeley ireelivent btw): i had a dream of something like this so now i have a sense of deja vu

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

Anyway i gtg for the night i might be on. but i do have work tom so if im not on at all for the lynch of someone dont be surprised. got closing shift of wrok tom. so i just want to keep this fresh in ppls mind

BELLCROSS WAS VERY SCUM AND SLIPED MUCH SCUM

a lot of the more experinced players showed that he was a scum if anyone should be lynched today it should be him due to him being possible gravemind

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

well then that means, Lilim is the blakmailer.

know whats really weird right now aobut this (completeley ireelivent btw): i had a dream of something like this so now i have a sense of deja vu
    Our remaining options are that Arael is, or Lilim is. But Lilim's trolling speaks more to being Town than scum. He is brining incredible attention to himself- Sheriff finding Godfather? Arael on the other hand accused me and had the 'evidence' that Lilim had gone to Sachiel, which Lilim already claimed.

Lilim claimed Sachiel visited Asuka though, which is odd since Sachiel claimed Elite.
    Sachiel could be our Godfather, with Areal just making things up about visits, and Sachiel faking the Blackmail.
    Seeing how Lilim called out Sachiel before Sachiel posted- I find this moderately possible.
    I also question this post by Alphonse

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Alphonse View Post
    suspicious

-vote M-FM Mustang

why in earth would someone blackmail you? hmm
    /discuss

49. ISO #599

a lot of the more experinced players showed that he was a scum if anyone should be lynched today it should be him due to him being possible gravemind
    YOUR THE ONE PUSHiNG FOR LYNCH AND SAYiNG HE iS SCUM AND YOU ARE NOT EXPERiENCED AT ALL. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO PEOPLE ARE BECAUSE OF ANONYMOUS ACCOUNTS.

50. ISO #600