6 31.58%
  • M-FM Cerberus

4 21.05%
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: M-FM Halo 2 Night Zero/Day Zero

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Sachiel View Post
    oh and Cerebus is on too. Cerebus, you in? xd
    I am unsure as to what to think about Artemia. If Appley didn't force a lynch I would push for a NL. Yet Appley just had to mess with us. I'll decide after I see a few more posts.

This stupid ass Warning - new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. bullshit. It pops up over and over and I can't send anything until like five minutes after I originally try to post it.

2. ISO #302

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Cerberus View Post
    This stupid ass Warning - new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. bullshit. It pops up over and over and I can't send anything until like five minutes after I originally try to post it.
    There is a setting for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Tabris I don't mind. I'm kind of iffy on Adam, but he could easily be scum.
    Still not convinced on you, but meh.

Art seems really defensive and is buddying with the people who are being lynched. Getting all sorts of signs from him.
    You just hit me as the occasional tryhard who likes to talk a lot out of his belly, which usually leads to hurt town more than it helps. I always react like that to bullshit. Like those little kids i liked to bully at school. ;)

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Artemia View Post
    You just hit me as the occasional tryhard who likes to talk a lot out of his belly, which usually leads to hurt town more than it helps. I always react like that to bullshit. Like those little kids i liked to bully at school. ;)
    LOLOLOL holy shit just please stop. You're making yourself seem like a retard. Did you seriously just claim to have bullied children as a defense to why you act the way you did?

9. ISO #309

Before I leave, I'll put down my reasoning for Bellcross

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Bellcross View Post
    ok.

greetings,
    i would like to say that armisael's plan takes all the fun out of playing a game.
    but if we wanted to, the confirmable town would probably be one of the 3 elites.
    As stated before, "takes out all the fun" is a scumtell. Follows up the scumtell with an obvious no-brainer. Potentially new.

ok guys I have a great plan. the best plan ever.
    since we can't claim our RP name then everyone should claim to be the Gravemind.
    then when the real Gravemind claims, he will be modkilled.
    this plan is foolproof.

I am the Gravemind.
    This plan is similar to armisael's in which it by design is "fool-proof", requires everyone to claim, and won't work. Thing is, I find it suspicious that he would say armisael's plan is no fun and then propose an idea that is "no fun". Armisael's plan would ideally kill all of the Mafia and Gravemind, to which Bellcross objected. Bellcross's plan is supposedly to kill off the Gravemind. Which makes me think Bellcross is Mafia.

Or he could be joking, in which case he's scum for not making an attempt to help Town find scum on a Mandatory Lynch day and no substance in posts. I doubt he's read any of the posts between his first and second post.

Updating my last will in a bit, it looks like you guys might train on Artemia.

Imo much safer lynches are Tabris and Bellcross.
    Somewhat safe is Adam.

Let's make Artemia talk more first.
    -vote M-FM Artemia

I'll be back on later to assess the situation

10. ISO #310

LOLOLOL holy shit just please stop. You're making yourself seem like a retard. Did you seriously just claim to have bullied children as a defense to why you act the way you did?
    Why should i stop? You are an amusing specimen. I would totaly bully you on a daily basis

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Saya View Post
    Before I leave, I'll put down my reasoning for Bellcross

As stated before, "takes out all the fun" is a scumtell. Follows up the scumtell with an obvious no-brainer. Potentially new.

This plan is similar to armisael's in which it by design is "fool-proof", requires everyone to claim, and won't work. Thing is, I find it suspicious that he would say armisael's plan is no fun and then propose an idea that is "no fun". Armisael's plan would ideally kill all of the Mafia and Gravemind, to which Bellcross objected. Bellcross's plan is supposedly to kill off the Gravemind. Which makes me think Bellcross is Mafia.

Or he could be joking, in which case he's scum for not making an attempt to help Town find scum on a Mandatory Lynch day and no substance in posts. I doubt he's read any of the posts between his first and second post.

Updating my last will in a bit, it looks like you guys might train on Artemia.

Imo much safer lynches are Tabris and Bellcross.
    Somewhat safe is Adam.

Let's make Artemia talk more first.
    -vote M-FM Artemia

I'll be back on later to assess the situation
    yea I did read. i didn't object to Armisael's plan even, if you read my post i mentioned a way of how we could implement his plan, by letting the masons reveal and just vote everyone else.
    i said it would take all the fun out of the game, it's true. because the plan would end the game instantly on day0 if everyone died but the masons. i understand that people play 'for the win' but in my opinion, using some sort of flaw in the design of the setup to kill ~17 people on day0 isn't 'fun' for the host or anyone.

My plan could be used for "Gravemind" and "Prophet of Truth" and "Tartarus and "Guilty Spark"
    i chose gravemind first because that is the priority target

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Artemia View Post
    Didn't saw your question. Anyways my vote on Asuka was to pressure him. Roleplayers usually end up being scum, also all his posts are just filler, sheep posts. I don't understand why you wouldn't vote guys like him automaticly by now if you have any experience in FM.
    I never understood this ''RPers are scum'' mentality. Maybe yes, it did happen a few times in the past. But now people claim it in every FM where we have someone RPing. Just look at Arthur in FMXVI. This is not a valid reason.

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

Well, I might get lynched so I'll just drop off the latest edition of my last will.

Spoiler : Last will :
    2/3/13 12:48 PM PST Day 0

Here's what I think of everyone so far:
    M-FM Acnologia
    M-FM Adam
    M-FM Alphonse
    M-FM Arael
    M-FM Armisaels
    M-FM Artemia
    M-FM Asuka
    M-FM Bellcross
    M-FM Cerberus
    M-FM Erymanthos
    M-FM Iruel
    M-FM Lern
    aya
    M-FM Lilim
    M-FM Lillith

M-FM Mustang
    M-FM Ramiel
    M-FM Sachiel
    M-FM Shamsiel
    M-FM Saya
    M-FM Tabris

Lernaya and Ermanthos have not posted shit (or I just have bad memory), so I just colored them for fun. I do think one of them is scum.

-MAFIA/GRAVEMIND-
    At this point, Adam, Artemia, and Tabris have definitely been very scummy. If Adam flips Mafia, I'm convinced Artemia is Mafia with him. Bellcross is a little suspicious, but I'm willing to think of him as Town for the time being.

Armisael's "plan" is supposed to be pro-town, but surely from a Town's point of view, he would be able to see all of the gaping flaws. Even after I pointed out to him that Town would only have a day to pull it off, he still urges for a Town to expose themselves. It should be clear to him that most Towns are unwilling or unable to comply.

Alphonse and Shamsiel on my scum list because they are sheep, and iirc have not posted anything worthwhile other than random voting me. Both jumped on the vote bandwagon after Sachiel randomly called me Gravemind.
    In order of lynch priority, I would put Tabris > Artermia > Shamseil > Adam > Alphonse > Bellcross.

-TOWN-
    I'm town because well. duh. Ramiel and Lillith have been trying to scumhunt. For the time being, they are on my confirmed town list.

I'd like to think Sachiel is Town for the same reason, but he hasn't provided as much as Ramiel or Lillith. Furthermore, he proposed to lynch Artermia and yet still has his vote on me after 2 people voted for Art. If he truly thought Art and I were scum, he would have switched to make it a 3-3 tie. From there, someone will inevitably make a move so that only 1 person will be lynched. I can see him being Executioner with me as his target, but also as Town trying to incite discussion.

Cereberus/Lilim are probably also Town.

-NEUTRAL-
    Acnologia is more likely Town than Neutral, but I have a feeling he might be the neutral. Asuka and Mustang are on because while they have contributed very little, their posts aren't scummy to me.

Hopefully this can get some more discussion going before the day ends.

19. ISO #319

No one? Assholes. Anyways, my scumhunting wasn't enough to get the majority vote off me so I'm going to just role claim.

I'm a Citizen. I don't think any of you guys can disprove that as all I've done today was attempt to prove my innocence by pointing attention to scummy players. My power is in the vote, and I vote we lynch an actual scummy player. The only one I suspect as scum who has enough votes on him already that it might save me is Adam.
    -vote M-FM Adam

4 votes on me, 3 votes on him, 2 hours and 5 minutes.

If I'm to die, the players who voted me are:
    Sachiel, Shamsiel, Alphonse, Adam

20. ISO #320

Well, I might get lynched so I'll just drop off the latest edition of my last will.

Spoiler : Last will :
    2/3/13 12:48 PM PST Day 0

Here's what I think of everyone so far:
    M-FM Acnologia
    M-FM Adam
    M-FM Alphonse
    M-FM Arael
    M-FM Armisaels
    M-FM Artemia
    M-FM Asuka
    M-FM Bellcross
    M-FM Cerberus
    M-FM Erymanthos
    M-FM Iruel
    M-FM Lern
    aya
    M-FM Lilim
    M-FM Lillith

M-FM Mustang
    M-FM Ramiel
    M-FM Sachiel
    M-FM Shamsiel
    M-FM Saya
    M-FM Tabris

Lernaya and Ermanthos have not posted shit (or I just have bad memory), so I just colored them for fun. I do think one of them is scum.

-MAFIA/GRAVEMIND-
    At this point, Adam, Artemia, and Tabris have definitely been very scummy. If Adam flips Mafia, I'm convinced Artemia is Mafia with him. Bellcross is a little suspicious, but I'm willing to think of him as Town for the time being.

Armisael's "plan" is supposed to be pro-town, but surely from a Town's point of view, he would be able to see all of the gaping flaws. Even after I pointed out to him that Town would only have a day to pull it off, he still urges for a Town to expose themselves. It should be clear to him that most Towns are unwilling or unable to comply.

Alphonse and Shamsiel on my scum list because they are sheep, and iirc have not posted anything worthwhile other than random voting me. Both jumped on the vote bandwagon after Sachiel randomly called me Gravemind.
    In order of lynch priority, I would put Tabris > Artermia > Shamseil > Adam > Alphonse > Bellcross.

-TOWN-
    I'm town because well. duh. Ramiel and Lillith have been trying to scumhunt. For the time being, they are on my confirmed town list.

I'd like to think Sachiel is Town for the same reason, but he hasn't provided as much as Ramiel or Lillith. Furthermore, he proposed to lynch Artermia and yet still has his vote on me after 2 people voted for Art. If he truly thought Art and I were scum, he would have switched to make it a 3-3 tie. From there, someone will inevitably make a move so that only 1 person will be lynched. I can see him being Executioner with me as his target, but also as Town trying to incite discussion.

Cereberus/Lilim are probably also Town.

-NEUTRAL-
    Acnologia is more likely Town than Neutral, but I have a feeling he might be the neutral. Asuka and Mustang are on because while they have contributed very little, their posts aren't scummy to me.

Hopefully this can get some more discussion going before the day ends.
    I'm sorry that no discussion happened before the end of the day.
    Also, I didn't change my vote off you because I need to see what your role is. It needs to be done so I can get answers to a running hunch I have. While I do want Artemia dead, that is solely an act of anger and it doesn't provide me with the information I need.
    However, I think we, the town, need to keep close eyes on:
    Acnologia
    Adam
    Tabris
    Artemia

Also, with the Citizen claim, I feel more comfortable with the lynch on you now.

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

3-3

Running hunch? You voted me before I posted....
    I'm not a power role, this is true, I do not want to be lynched even if my death would provide leads for the town because I'm confident I can produce more solid leads in the coming days. Also, I honestly don't know how I could be considered a safe lynch to Shamsiel or Alphonse as they have not been online all day.

28. ISO #328

3-3

Running hunch? You voted me before I posted....
    I'm not a power role, this is true, I do not want to be lynched even if my death would provide leads for the town because I'm confident I can produce more solid leads in the coming days. Also, I honestly don't know how I could be considered a safe lynch to Shamsiel or Alphonse as they have not been online all day.
    At least two Citizens will give town something to work with eh scum?

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Lernaya View Post
    Saya has been alot more helpful then adam.
    -vote M-fm Adam
    i hope someone else votes on adam.
    Yes, the entire point of posting that last will was to seem useful to prevent being lynched. If that wasn't the case, then it would've just been a last will. Don't be fooled.

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

Yes, the entire point of posting that last will was to seem useful to prevent being lynched. If that wasn't the case, then it would've just been a last will. Don't be fooled.
    Yes, I am trying to prove that I am Town, so I have been pulling whatever I can.
    Honestly I thought the push for a lynch on me was random, and that you were going to pull back once you were satisfied with my posts.

But, now I'm convinced that you're actually going to go through with this, and I don't want to be lynched for the whims of a paranoid fool. Especially on Day 0.

-vote M-FM Adam

Like I said earlier, the only scummy person with enough votes on him to save my life is Adam, so I have to vote him.

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

-unvote

Not going to risk it...I can't for sure say he's scum and 2 Town deaths would be a disaster
    then i will. i come back to see shit went down

-vote M-FM Adam

as much town as i think you are saya if adam is a scum i rather see him die then have one twon

*goes back to review rest of posts about things*

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

ok guys I have a great plan. the best plan ever.
    since we can't claim our RP name then everyone should claim to be the Gravemind.
    then when the real Gravemind claims, he will be modkilled.
    this plan is foolproof.

I am the Gravemind.
    as for this i think we can claim our roles but not who we are.

example: person A says im role X is perfectly fine
    if the person says my name is Y and my role is X, thats against rules

confirm?

50. ISO #350