2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

Re: M-FM XV : The Jesters [N1/D2]

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Waylon View Post
    These players haven't posted today. hopefully they will have something interesting to share.

M-FM Snake
    M-FM Clancy
    M-FM Kent
    M-FM Carl
    M-FM Ned
    M-FM Abraham
    M-FM Moe
    sor been out doing crap and such. nothing happned to me and now i was lurking over everyones posts

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Lenny View Post
    ive seen a few people say witch prob found vig, so heres another thought: witch could of found the sk. This would mean the vig made a poor decision n1, but town would have control of the sk kill.
    seems unlikely. no sk kill what makes you think that? I think vig just made random shot. I would like to hear other ideas and see what is going on with the lurkers right now....

Scums like to lurk. and from what i read in the main fm last one is that most of the scums didnt post d0/n1

25. ISO #275

also i would like to post this for cryp use invis ink during signups

Only Jesters are informed of witching!
    The pro-town Jesters will kill a guilty voter if lynched!
    Pro-town Jesters cannot obtain items!
    If you are stunned while using an item, it's lost forever!
    All Jesters appear to be Anti-Town to the Sheriff!
    Only the anti-town Jesters appear to be Anti-Town to Rick!

please note the bolded one. Us lynching an anit-jester does not equal a town dying

[COLOR="#00FF00"]ctyp can you confirm this?/COLOR]

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Carl View Post
    seems unlikely. no sk kill what makes you think that? I think vig just made random shot. I would like to hear other ideas and see what is going on with the lurkers right now....

Scums like to lurk. and from what i read in the main fm last one is that most of the scums didnt post d0/n1
    no more unlikely than witch finding vig. but it's possible the witch didn't find any PRs. only jesters know when there witched so the vig won't know and the sk won't claim. so we wont know for sure, only witch will.

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

cryp can you confirm this? lynching anti-jest doesnt not equal guilty voters dying?
    When a Pro-Town Jester is lynched, 1 guilty voter (Anti-Town or Pro-Town Jester, or Town) will die randomly the next morning.

When a Anti-Town Jester is lynched, they die. Unless it was Waldo. If Waldo is lynched, he will disguise himself as 1 random living town member at night.

Edited for clarity.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; January 21st, 2013 at 04:51 PM.

30. ISO #280

its pretty clear in the setup. only waldo (arsonist) will kill if lynched because he disguises.
    meaning: wald is the only one out of the anti-town jesters that kills on lynch. all pro-town jesters kill guilty voters. waldo is the only evil that kills, but he kills/disguises as a random town, not a guilty voter.

31. ISO #281

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    When a Pro-Town Jester is lynched, 1 guilty voter (Anti-Town or Pro-Town Jester, or Town) will die randomly the next morning.

When a Anti-Town Jester is lynched, they die. Unless it was Waldo. If Waldo is lynched, he will disguise himself as 1 random living town member at night.

Edited for clarity.
    or that. but seriously carl, try reading the setup.

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

Hello there, friends! Some rude man stunned me last night.

Also, everyone who is making noise about people not having spoken yet seems to be rather anti town to me. They seek to discredit all of the individuals in each list by declaring that he or she hasn't posted, but this day has only lasted six hours as of yet. And beyond that, some of us have been having Database Error issues with our anonymous accounts. I would suggest that these players are the ones to look into.

I shall be back soon, but for now, I have a piano lesson. Expect me to return about an hour and a half from now.

36. ISO #286

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Ned View Post
    Hello there, friends! Some rude man stunned me last night.

Also, everyone who is making noise about people not having spoken yet seems to be rather anti town to me. They seek to discredit all of the individuals in each list by declaring that he or she hasn't posted, but this day has only lasted six hours as of yet. And beyond that, some of us have been having Database Error issues with our anonymous accounts. I would suggest that these players are the ones to look into.

I shall be back soon, but for now, I have a piano lesson. Expect me to return about an hour and a half from now.
    stunned means unless stunner got a "failed" pm, ned must be: third jester, the fifth/sixth/seventh jester, or town.

if no one claims doused, he is likely our arsonist. otherwise, its prolly safe to trust him. so with that in mind: was anyone doused last night?

37. ISO #287

stunned means unless stunner got a "failed" pm, ned must be: third jester, the fifth/sixth/seventh jester, or town.

if no one claims doused, he is likely our arsonist. otherwise, its prolly safe to trust him. so with that in mind: was anyone doused last night?
    oops i derped. just remembered targets don't know when doused. in any case, he could be arsonist. just keep that in mind.

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

or that. but seriously carl, try reading the setup.
    i did but then i forgot about it and got lazy. plus i have many other things to do. but this is my last question for i have read over the mechanics for this and i dont see the answer for it.

what happens when an Unlynchable jester gets lynched?

as far as i know they dont die but what willy uo say (the person was lynched but escaped or something?)

i will say this is my very first fm so im trying to wrap my head around the mechanics and stuff like that. i do liek how it is turning out and stuff

42. ISO #292

i did but then i forgot about it and got lazy. plus i have many other things to do. but this is my last question for i have read over the mechanics for this and i dont see the answer for it.

what happens when an Unlynchable jester gets lynched?

as far as i know they dont die but what willy uo say (the person was lynched but escaped or something?)

i will say this is my very first fm so im trying to wrap my head around the mechanics and stuff like that. i do liek how it is turning out and stuff
    nvm i think i figured it out. but now a new question for me arouse

does waldo get to chose who he disguises as

43. ISO #293

nvm i think i figured it out. but now a new question for me arouse

does waldo get to chose who he disguises as
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rules
    Waldo, the Third Jester
    Target one person at night, dousing them. OR;
    Burn all targets previously doused. OR;
    Undouse your previously doused target.
    Attacks do not bypass healing.
    Targets do not know they were doused.
    Immune to lynch. Disguises as one random Town Member.
    Loses Lynch Immunity if last Jester alive.
    Remains doused if disguises as a doused player.
    Remains charged if disguises as a charged player.
    Kills via burning and disguising will clean target's role (including last will).
    read better

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Abraham View Post
    anyone else find it odd that lenny and karl aren't getting along?
    i find it odd that lenny isnt supportive of me asking questions and wants me to always check the mechanic about it. yes i can do that but i do find it odd that you are pointing out we are disagreeing. i wonder.......

-vote M-FM Lenny

wonder how some pressure will make him act

47. ISO #297

i find it odd that lenny isnt supportive of me asking questions and wants me to always check the mechanic about it. yes i can do that but i do find it odd that you are pointing out we are disagreeing. i wonder.......

-vote M-FM Lenny

wonder how some pressure will make him act
    its not questions i have a problem with, its stupid questions. you exclusively ask questions that can be easily answered just by reading the rules. all your questions just seem like a lame attempt at blending and appearing useful when really they add nothing of value since all that is needed to answer them is literacy and an internet connection. but go ahead and vote me. idgaf

-vote M-FM Carl

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Kang View Post
    -vote M-FM Carl

Because I have to make a vote in order to not get modkilled apparently, and I want to see him talk more.
    oh ppl want to see me talk more am i popular. why do you want to see me talk more? you have also trolled a lot of the game. what do you want me to say? ask and i shall answer as long as it itsnt againt the rules

50. ISO #300