1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

Re: M-FM XV : The Jesters [N3/D4]

I am Glinda, I witched Krusty on to himself and no kill, this strongly suggests he is Dexter, the Serial Killer. I thought that it would be best to reveal today because they'll just use Otto to bypass my witching tonight.

Night one i witched jimbo on to clancy and night two i witched nelson onto himself.

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Krusty View Post
    My role is not important to you at this time.
    I am off to work, be back in a few hours. I hope lurking stops, X.x
    I would like people's thoughts on:
    Moe
    Apu
    this awkward sexual tension between Abraham and I
    Kang's role
    Moe: One post wonder. Should be shot.
    Apu: A good lynch if we don't have anything better to do.
    Abraham v you: One of you is likely to be lynched today, unless you pull an impressive claim out of your ass.
    Kang: I assume Citizen who got bored, but we have no way of knowing for sure.

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

Internet derps again for a few hours and I return to a bombshell.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Abraham View Post
    i'm guessing not. he killed every other night that wouldn't be a reason to mod kill over 1 night of no action.
    My theory on Kang before this was that he was Dexter. He was inactive in daychat yesterday, and thus didn't vote. An inactive day, not cut short by a lynch, no vote, and what appears to be no kill would peg Kang as Dexter.

However..

I am Glinda, I witched Krusty on to himself and no kill, this strongly suggests he is Dexter, the Serial Killer. I thought that it would be best to reveal today because they'll just use Otto to bypass my witching tonight.

Night one i witched jimbo on to clancy and night two i witched nelson onto himself.
    This leaves us with either Kang was Dexter and that explains the no-kill, Krusty is Dexter and Abe stopped it, or Dexter managed to hit Kang. The third is unlikely as Kang hadn't posted. However, with both of the first two being seemingly possible. I am for this pressure. Krusty has appeared generally Town to me, but that hasn't been saying much in this game. His response should make his role clear.

Before the pressure I would like to include Kent in the discussion too. Seemingly protected Krusty, as well as voted with him, then pulls back as Abe makes his move.

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

I will be back in the morning as for me voting with krusty. I was going to vote one of the people that had not posted yet to day to force them too. Now that abraham has brought new evidence to light here is what i see as our possible options for the day.

1. lynch krusty
    2. lynch apu
    3. lunch mo

Someone can shoot the other if needed but these are the current scum to me.

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

i am here too just got off work dont havemuch time at the moment i will be on a few hours later. however i would like to point out that krang is very much town. he did post (and will prob go find) no rules about not being invisible mode on? i will turn it off. very pro town, also in the lw of the jester he stated it saying he was very pro town

-vote FM-Moe

just to get it out of the way im gonna do that

as for bussing and you getting a weapon. i find it odd you got bussed AND stunned you calimed vig. yet the order of actions is bus is the VERY FIRST action. that being said if the gunsmith was gonna give you a gun and you were bussed, the person who was bussed with you would get the gun, not you

heres how i see it

A=Gunsmith
    B=Bus
    C=person
    person

if you are C, and the gunsmith was going to give you a gun you would get it. However if you get bussed with D, D gets the gun instead of you due to the order of operations.

the order
    1. Swap
    2. Witching
    3. Stun
    4. Heal
    5. Use Item
    5A. Use Stun.
    5B. Use Vest.
    5C. Use Gun.

6. Give Item.
    7. Kills + Dousing + Suicide.
    8. Disguise.
    9. Investigation.
    10. Charging.

i dont have time to put in quote since im short on time but i wanted to get this out quickly but i will hunt the quotes i need for stuff.

Crypt is that right on how a person gets a weapon/vest? Also could the gun/vestsmith hypotechicaly get bussed to give themselfs a gun/vest?

i mean the odds of them being bussed to self with items is nearly impossible but who knows. how i see it is that you getting an item, getting stunned, and bussed seems just not right unless im missing something

19. ISO #569

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Carl View Post
    Crypt is that right on how a person gets a weapon/vest? Also could the gun/vestsmith hypotechicaly get bussed to give themselfs a gun/vest?
    Yes, bussing comes before items are given, so it will be affected by bussing. Yes, it is possible that a gun/vest/stunsmith could give and item to themselves.

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Yes, bussing comes before items are given, so it will be affected by bussing. Yes, it is possible that a gun/vest/stunsmith could give and item to themselves.
    well this is intresting. i think the person who was suppose to get that gun n1 might of been ajester or a Jester for a second person never calmed bus. this might benifit us if we can find out who the gunsmith was trying to give a gun to night 1

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

hmmm..... that night one disturbs me the jimbo to clancy. Clancy was killed by gunshot, could be coinidence or is jimbo the real vig?

btw heres a post by craig (or whoever was mod killed to lazy to go find it)

I just noticed we all have invisible mode on. I didn't see any rules against turning it off, so I did.

very pro town

i dont think that barney is exactly our vig. he used a gunsmith gun to fire n2 and not his accal gun. none counter-claim but something just seems iffy now

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

Oh boy, it would appear I am under a bit of pressure.

Sorry for rustling your jimmies, Abraham, but I recieved no notification of being witched last night.
    Obvsiouly, this is because I am not a Jester of any kind.

In the mean time, I can't check the vote count because internet explorer is a hoe bag.

One second, please thank you.

28. ISO #578

Three votes, from 3, basically, now; confirmed town.
    :o
    Well, Jimbo and Carl aren't "technically" confirmed, but moreso than the lot of us given their activity and walls of text.

However so, I will give them something to kindly take their votes off. I am a Citizen.
    Sad.
    Indeed, it is.

My attempting to take the town lead was in hopes of getting shot, suffice to say that when I saw myself recieve a vest, I was a bit on the excited side because, not only could I absorb a bullet, but it gave me a chance to, now, take 2 bullets for the town.

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Kent View Post
    Cletus is not even suspicous. Krusty is the one we have proof on
    i agree.. i wish this game was more active so it would be possible to even get a lynch.. especially on someone we have proof on.. i truly think it would be best if people would vote krusty over cletus currently

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

i agree.. i wish this game was more active so it would be possible to even get a lynch.. especially on someone we have proof on.. i truly think it would be best if people would vote krusty over cletus currently
    Maybe they are both scums, but i think cletus is acting more scummy then krusty. Cletus has barely said anything at all this game and he doesn't even vote. Abstaining from voting is something scums useally do.

40. ISO #590

starts to become sheep because we need a lynch................

-vote M-FM Krusty

i sense a lot of mod killing soon

if no more ppl vote will there be a lot more mod kills or are you not going to disclose that?

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Waylon View Post
    Maybe they are both scums, but i think cletus is acting more scummy then krusty. Cletus has barely said anything at all this game and he doesn't even vote. Abstaining from voting is something scums useally do.
    well if we have no lynch we could potentally try to shoot/stun one of them. but due to bussing who knows where it would end up..... krusty has a better chance of being lynched i think

43. ISO #593

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Kent View Post
    if krusty is SK then he is the better lynch come on guys if not he can get a kill tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Krusty View Post
    It would appear someone loves me enough to provide with manual use temporary night immunity.
    Hypothetical question: Would the SK admit receiving a vest at the very start of a day?

44. ISO #594

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Waylon View Post
    i think cletus is lurking because hes bored of his role and is just lazy or something i mean like think of all the lurkers, they can't all be red jesters. Also i've noticed there to be a HUGE lurking trend in games lately. people sign and then just nothing, never post or anything.. i think we should go with krusty to lynch today, currently he's a bigger threat, then either vigi kill cletus or lynch him tomorrow.

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

Krusty is now at L-3.
    His response to the claim is lackluster in my eyes. However, it raises the question of whether or not Abraham is telling the truth.
    Jimbo and Nelson, can you two confirm being witched?
    [conspiracy theory]Maybe Kang was the witch? It would explain no prior witch claims and no counterclaim up until this moment.[/conspiracy theory]
    I'll vote him later, when I am sure that there is no more discussion that can happen during the day.
    Krusty is now at L-3.

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600